Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon Black and White (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Victory Road UserDex (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=6896)

Cat333Pokémon January 11, 2011 04:16:25 AM

Victory Road UserDex

1 Attachment(s)
I decided to try a new little project: try to capture a Pokémon for as many members of VR as I can and collect them all in Pokémon White. The stipulations are:
  • I cannot hack or cheat.
  • I cannot trade with a game that is not my own.
    • Requirement Clause: I can trade when required. As I currently own one copy each of Black and White, this clause has little use.
  • I cannot count a single captured Pokémon as more than one member. Each member must have his or her own captured Pokémon.
  • I can take advantage of importing Pokémon from previous games, but those Pokémon cannot be traded from a game that is not my own.
  • All Pokémon must have a nickname intentionally representing the member. If the member has the same name as the Pokémon, it must still be assigned as a nickname (in varying case for English, in hiragana for Japanese). A suggested addition if it is difficult to tell is to add a special character, like the tilde.
  • The gender must match the gender of the member.
    • Genderless Clause: If the Pokémon either does not have a gender or is of only one gender, the gender does not have to match.
  • I can breed for Pokémon, but the parents must be from my own games. The Requirement Clause applies here.
  • At the moment, shininess does not matter. If I do involve shininess, however, I will be allowed to enable a "Shiny Pokémon" code on the Action Replay.

The progress of this project can be found in my signature. I will provide a picture for every 30 members I catch, as that is one full PC box.

I will attempt to match people to their Pokémon as best as I can given information on their user profiles (including the Favorite Pokémon field), usernames, and background information. If you have a Pokémon that matches you, but it is not obvious, please post a reply with your character and/or set it as your favorite Pokémon. Your Pokémon must be real and must be legitimately obtainable in Pokémon Black. If you are torn between multiple Pokémon, you are suggested to choose the easiest one to obtain. The harder your Pokémon is to obtain, the longer it will be before I will obtain you in the UserDex. Yes, I will be picking favorites for who gets to be caught first. The maximum will be 720 members for my Japanese copy of Pokémon Black, as I'll be able to trade the leftovers to my English copy of Pokémon White in two months.

So, do you think this is doable, and is it a good idea?

Edit: This project was formerly known as the MemberDex.

Another Edit: It is preferable to keep the progress here.

VR UserDex (73): 11Trident11, 1vulpixgirl, 7dewott8, A'bom, Absol, Akiyama, AlmightyCofagrigus, Amir, Aquablast, Arceus is Epic, AuraKshatriya, balloon303, Bela, BlackRayquaza, Buizel456, Buoysel, Candro, Cat333Pokémon, Chibi, Connec10, coteup, Cyrus, DiamondEdge, Ditto616, Eagles, Ender, Flare Soru, Flow, FluffyAbsol, Fubab_107, Fukuro, Glitchy Furrystuff, GreenLiquid, hinorashi, JC, Jenova, Karoi, Kero, kitsunaii, Leaftail, LoPun, LucarioQueen, LugiaDialga, Luxray13579, OMGITSJAD, PHANTOMxTRAINER, piexing, Pikachu, Plusleplusminun, PokeRemixStudio, R2P, Sableyed, Shade, SK, snivy, Soulradio, SpikyEaredPichu96, Starshell, Super Pichu62, SyracuvatTenlii, Technomancer, The Spirit of Time, The Tropius of Tropiuses, TrdrsPokeTrader, Turtwig, TurtwigX, UltimaRaichu, ValoryTheEevee, Velociraptor78 wowinim, Yoshi648, zsaberslash

Shiny January 11, 2011 06:06:48 AM

This sounds like a cool idea, Cat. And I think you can do it. Good luck. :3

[TRDRS]PokeTrader January 11, 2011 06:21:05 AM

Sounds Awesome Cat! I hope you now what Pokemon I am! :lol: Obviously, Kibago!

GrassPokemonFTW January 11, 2011 06:27:01 AM

Sounds fun! I wonder what Pokemon I end up being. After all, you do have about 75 different ones to choose from.

Shadow January 11, 2011 06:32:37 AM

That's a brilliant idea, Cat. Looking at my avatar, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what my favourite Pokémon is. However, I wonder if you can obtain it as easily in your Black version.

(You know, if you can't, just let me know and I'll mention some other Pokémon which I like.)

The Spirit of Time January 11, 2011 06:49:37 AM

Choose which is easier for you to get:
Dialga, Zekrom, Gallade or Lucario.

lucarioLOVER January 11, 2011 06:52:58 AM

sounds really cool!!!i think that you know what pokemon i am!!!LUCARIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!heheheeeee!!!!!

Ningamer January 11, 2011 06:59:21 AM

Heh, this is a nice idea! I think you know who I- Wait, no, it's really not obvious.

Aerodactyl or Electivire. Your choice (Aerodactyl's likely easier)!

Flare Soru January 11, 2011 07:02:57 AM

Great idea.

EDIT: Noticed your figuring out which one yourself then. I'll just let you do it. After all, it should be obvious. :3

zsaberslash January 11, 2011 07:13:12 AM

Typhlosion or Tyranitar. This sounds cool though.

SK January 11, 2011 08:33:47 AM

No Munna yet? :rolleyes:

Good luck with all of us. :lol:

umbreon7 January 11, 2011 09:14:05 AM

sounds cool cat :D find a good one for me!~

RotomGuy January 11, 2011 09:19:05 AM

I AM TEH ROTOM, K????
Make me lawn mower form! Nice idea though, and it's gonna be tough!
(Will you have to get like say 2 rotom's for me and vel, and 3 umbreons for JC, Shade and Umbreon7?)

Luxray13579 January 11, 2011 09:32:09 AM

Sounds like a really cool idea, Kitty. ^~^
You're picking favourites? And I'm not caught yet? ;~;

EDIT: May I request that Cheese be a Porygon. If you're up for that. XP

Shade January 11, 2011 09:47:23 AM

Hehe, that's a cute idea Cat. And your progress so far is great.

Got that idea from me, huh?

Ultimazone January 11, 2011 10:14:17 AM

I'm gonna 'splode if I ain't a Magnezone.

Yoshi648 January 11, 2011 10:17:33 AM

Ha, good luck man. How will you know when you have "caught them all"?

Alakazamaster January 11, 2011 10:59:51 AM

Oooh this sounds groovy! Is it just for the Gen. V Pokedex, or will this project involve the entire National Dex? If it is the latter, then I insist upon being Alakazam! If it is the former, then a Pendora should function nicely.

Magmaster12 January 11, 2011 11:24:09 AM

Don't forget to catch a Magmortar for me.

Also an Electivire for Eleking.

RK-9 January 11, 2011 12:35:30 PM

Catch a fancy ol' Arcanine for me, will ya? *passes some money for 10 Luxury balls*

FreezeWarp January 11, 2011 12:59:09 PM

Articuno if you can :P

Fubab_107 January 11, 2011 12:59:33 PM

How can cat ever catch a Bayleef? D':

Well anyways good luck with this Cat! :P

Leaftail January 11, 2011 01:00:00 PM

That's a good idea you got thar.

I think it's obvious what Pokemon I want to be...

Also OMG double ninjad

snivy January 11, 2011 01:48:33 PM

Thats a great idea!I see you already caught me!

OMGITSJAD January 11, 2011 01:52:18 PM

Can you get Eevee? If so, have fun breeding and friendship raising for :196:. :>
Oh, and making a :197: for every single Umbreon user on this forum...which there seem to be a ton of.

Kirby-Chan January 11, 2011 02:26:52 PM

If possible catch a Vileplume or a Dragonair. I can't wait how the project is going to turn out.

Ditto616 January 11, 2011 03:02:49 PM

This sounds like a cool little project. An a challenging one at that! Usually, I'm more inclined to be a Lucario, if a Ditto is easier to obtain for you, that could work for me. Lucario would be my first choice though.

Cat333Pokémon January 11, 2011 04:52:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 131257)
Sounds fun! I wonder what Pokemon I end up being. After all, you do have about 75 different ones to choose from.

Probably Kurumiru, considering that's the one I most associate with you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 131259)
That's a brilliant idea, Cat. Looking at my avatar, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what my favourite Pokémon is. However, I wonder if you can obtain it as easily in your Black version.

(You know, if you can't, just let me know and I'll mention some other Pokémon which I like.)

Lugia, I assume. As I haven't yet gotten my Lugia in SoulSilver, I think I'll give that one to you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flare Soru (Post 131272)
Great idea.

EDIT: Noticed your figuring out which one yourself then. I'll just let you do it. After all, it should be obvious. :3

Good thing I had an extra Fire Stone from my massive Eevee breeding last night. Just need to nickname it. :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by zsaberslash (Post 131278)
Typhlosion or Tyranitar. This sounds cool though.

Another one I'm glad I just need to nickname. Already bred a Cyndaquil and evolved it into Typhlosion.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK (Post 131290)
No Munna yet? :rolleyes:

Good luck with all of us. :lol:

I'll probably get Munna later today.
Quote:

Originally Posted by umbreon7 (Post 131293)
sounds cool cat :D find a good one for me!~

Oh no, not another Umbreon...
Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 131295)
I AM TEH ROTOM, K????
Make me lawn mower form! Nice idea though, and it's gonna be tough!
(Will you have to get like say 2 rotom's for me and vel, and 3 umbreons for JC, Shade and Umbreon7?)

Yes, that is correct. That's why the legends may pose a problem later, especially if too many people have one. Older ones may be challenging too, because I can't use the name rater on any of my pre-DP Pokémon.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luxray13579 (Post 131300)
Sounds like a really cool idea, Kitty. ^~^
You're picking favourites? And I'm not caught yet? ;~;

Yes, I will allow alts, but real people will obviously get first dibs, especially if the alt is legendary.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade (Post 131301)
Hehe, that's a cute idea Cat. And your progress so far is great.

Got that idea from me, huh?

Sort of, but I more-or-less got the idea when I was thinking about making that picture that I sent you in the PM.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi648 (Post 131305)
Ha, good luck man. How will you know when you have "caught them all"?

I won't. That's the beauty of it; I'll never be finished and always have something to do in-game. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 131313)
Oooh this sounds groovy! Is it just for the Gen. V Pokedex, or will this project involve the entire National Dex? If it is the latter, then I insist upon being Alakazam! If it is the former, then a Pendora should function nicely.

All generations are included.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubab_107 (Post 131335)
How can cat ever catch a Bayleef? D':

Well anyways good luck with this Cat! :P

Breed my Meganium from English SoulSilver and level it up to evolve into Bayleef. :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurusu Lapras (Post 131336)
That's a good idea you got thar.

I think it's obvious what Pokemon I want to be...

Also OMG double ninjad

Given Kurusu doesn't exist in Black, I'm assuming Lapras, but possibly Oshawott.
Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD (Post 131360)
Can you get Eevee? If so, have fun breeding and friendship raising for :196:. :>
Oh, and making a :197: for every single Umbreon user on this forum...which there seem to be a ton of.

Yep, I already had fun making two of them. At least they don't require restarting the game like legends.

Shiny January 11, 2011 04:57:09 PM

Can you make me a Monozu. :faec:

lol Only if Crobat is hard to obtain.

The Tropius of Tropiuses January 11, 2011 06:53:21 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrreat idea! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Oh, and Cat....
Somewhere in B/W, there's a lady who will trade a Rotom for a Ditto. Just thought that might help. :)

Sableyed January 11, 2011 07:03:40 PM

Sableye or Hihidaruma, please!

SK January 11, 2011 07:30:15 PM

OH YOU GOT ME I FEEL SO OSSIM <3

LiteTheIronMan January 11, 2011 07:32:24 PM

You're going to catch a Beldum and get a Metagross and dedicate it to me?

I feel so loved. 'Specially with the catch rate of three and all. (not like he's catching one, though, is he?)

JC January 11, 2011 07:34:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan (Post 131516)

I feel so loved. 'Specially with the catch rate of three and all. (not like he's catching one, though, is he?)

Yes he is.

Cat333Pokémon January 11, 2011 07:35:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan (Post 131516)

Yes, that is correct. I'll just breed the one I got in Sapphire that I transferred to Pearl.

I'm also glad I have two DSes because of the region locking. I can easily transfer something from an English game to a Japanese game for importing to Black.

RotomGuy January 11, 2011 09:15:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luxray13579 (Post 131300)

*notices my porygon is actually named cheese*

How have you got most of the eeveelutions already? You must use the dream world alot, or are you transferring?
And will you have to get a shiny version of a particular pokemon such as a Shiny Crobat or Shiny Magnezone?

Cat333Pokémon January 11, 2011 09:24:28 PM

I imported an Eevee and mass-bred it. I took the time for two Umbreons, and I'm going to work at getting some more. I also had an extra Fire Stone.

RotomGuy January 11, 2011 09:31:41 PM

And will you have to get shinies for a shiny member such as Shiny Crobat?

Cat333Pokémon January 11, 2011 09:40:22 PM

I told myself not to worry about shininess (unless I allow that as the only usage of an AR).

UltimaRaichu January 12, 2011 02:00:49 PM

Raichu for me please! :3

RK-9 January 12, 2011 02:47:31 PM

What's bela...?

Shiny January 12, 2011 03:58:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 131535)
And will you have to get shinies for a shiny member such as Shiny Crobat?

Heh, how did I know someone was gonna use for a question liek this. X3

GrassPokemonFTW January 12, 2011 04:10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RK-9 (Post 131672)
What's bela...?

Choroneko. (I think...)

Aquablast January 12, 2011 04:19:21 PM

I am Paikia.

SolarYoshi January 12, 2011 09:55:47 PM

HM, I WONDER WHAT POKEMON I'M GONNA BE! Its so obvious I don't even have to say it. And Cat, good luck!:wink:

AnathemA January 13, 2011 02:14:01 AM

Is everyone invited?

Well if so, I'll be a Daikenki :D

Cat333Pokémon January 13, 2011 02:17:34 AM

Yes, everyone is invited.

Before this update: A'bom, Bela, Cat333Pokémon, Cyrus, Flare Soru, FluffyAbsol, GreenLiquid, hinorashi, JC, kitsunaii, Shade, SK, snivy, ValoryTheEevee

Newest additions: .name//Technomancer, 11Trident11, 1vulpixgirl, Buizel456, Fubab_107, Luxray13579, OMGITSJAD, PokeRemixStudio.

Well, I guess I won't completely do favorites. I caught a female Vulpix and couldn't let it go to waste, so I chose a banned member.

yourfriend January 13, 2011 08:07:22 AM

can i be a starly?if it is easy for you

lucarioLOVER January 13, 2011 08:14:16 AM

all want lucario so i will change.reshiram....just kidding i want ummmm.... i know a buizel

RotomGuy January 13, 2011 08:17:52 AM

You dont HAVE to change because there are loads of Lucario's. There are about 500 umbreon's.

Flare Soru January 13, 2011 08:30:28 AM

I wonder...
What nature am I cat? :3

Connec10 January 13, 2011 08:49:03 AM

I wish you good luck on that, Cat. Kind of a long task you gave yourself, but it's a good idea :3

Turtwig January 13, 2011 02:57:25 PM

TWIG!?!?!?

Cat333Pokémon January 13, 2011 03:01:27 PM

I'm probably going to try working on some of the starters today.

randoguy101 January 14, 2011 12:51:59 PM

Monmen seems to be the closest thing to Confus Cat

RotomGuy January 15, 2011 12:12:53 AM

Go to Route 13 and catch 2 ditto... one for Ditto616 and one to trade for rotom. Just suggesting stuff.

Dilster3000 January 15, 2011 10:29:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucarioLOVER (Post 131269)
sounds really cool!!!i think that you know what pokemon i am!!!LUCARIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!heheheeeee!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditto616 (Post 131384)
This sounds like a cool little project. An a challenging one at that! Usually, I'm more inclined to be a Lucario, if a Ditto is easier to obtain for you, that could work for me. Lucario would be my first choice though.

Hold on guys, Lucario is definitely mine. :roll:

Cat333Pokémon January 15, 2011 04:20:41 PM

I've lost count of the number of Lucario and Riolu members on this board.

piexing January 15, 2011 04:46:09 PM

At least you don't have to worry about losing count of the number of Shuckle members.

legendaryseeker99 January 15, 2011 08:45:11 PM

Hm... already have Shinx and Jirachi... Oh, well. I'll have a Solosis. Name it KAWAI~ :faec:

[TRDRS]PokeTrader January 15, 2011 09:02:29 PM

I forgot to mention, instead of me being a Kibago, I want to be a Ononokusu. Hope that isnt any trouble Cat. If it is then Kibago is fine.

AnathemA January 15, 2011 09:53:30 PM

I just read that name rule you made, seeing as how most peoples English names wont fit into the games, will you give them a Japanese-ified (what's the jap equivalent of romanize?) nickname in hiragana/katakana or do we have to give a preferred one ourselves? Just wondering, would my name probably be something like, アンアッチマ or アンアッティマ?

Cat333Pokémon January 15, 2011 10:06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TRDRS]PokeTrader (Post 132982)
I forgot to mention, instead of me being a Kibago, I want to be a Ononokusu. Hope that isnt any trouble Cat. If it is then Kibago is fine.

Alright, I'll keep Axew and Haxorus in mind, then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnathemA (Post 132994)
I just read that name rule you made, seeing as how most peoples English names wont fit into the games, will you give them a Japanese-ified (what's the jap equivalent of romanize?) nickname in hiragana/katakana or do we have to give a preferred one ourselves? Just wondering, would my name probably be something like, アンアッチマ or アンアッティマ?

For Pokémon before Generation 5, I have been attempting to use my American Pearl to take advantage of longer names if necessary. JAD ("OMGITSJAD") and Lux ("Luxy13579"), for instance, were both gotten in Pearl. I learned from that mistake already by catching Flare Soru ("Flare") and Buizel456 ("ブイ456") in Black. I'll have to re-catch them in Pearl. Luckily, I've got lots of stones from the Underground and Buizel is common as dirt on Route 205.

lucarioLOVER January 15, 2011 11:00:56 PM

hehehe.it must be very difficult but it's a great idea.don't forget i am a lucario!!!(but if you can't catch a lucario for me catch a buizel)

SolarYoshi January 15, 2011 11:02:10 PM

Cat, Can i join? I obviously want a Zekrom.

Cat333Pokémon January 15, 2011 11:13:12 PM

Yes, Zekrom, but yours is obviously going to take a very long time, so please do not be incessant.

RotomGuy January 16, 2011 01:41:36 AM

Still no rotom? :)
I think you should allow Lucaria and Connec, and OMGITSJAD and Luxray to work together in double battles. For fun :razz:

SolarYoshi January 16, 2011 09:39:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 133017)
Yes, Zekrom, but yours is obviously going to take a very long time, so please do not be incessant.

Alright, I won't rush you. ;)

mariothecellist January 18, 2011 07:03:25 AM

I would like either Blaziken or Flygon, please/por favor/s'il vous plait.

Cat333Pokémon January 18, 2011 07:28:44 AM

Five more, bringing the total to twenty-seven.

Akiyama, AuraKshatriya, Candro, Turtwig, TurtwigX

Flare Soru now has his full name.

Three more until I take a picture of the box.

lucarioLOVER January 18, 2011 07:32:55 AM

3 more!!!
can you catch me too?
(lucario/buizel.the one that is the easiest for you)

Cat333Pokémon January 18, 2011 07:33:37 AM

There are at least a dozen Riolu/Lucario, so I think I may go after those next. Aye, a lot of training, too.

AuraKshatriya January 18, 2011 01:44:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 133704)
Five more, bringing the total to twenty-seven.

Akiyama, AuraKshatriya, Candro, Turtwig, TurtwigX

Flare Soru now has his full name.

Three more until I take a picture of the box.

Awesome! I actually noticed my name in your VR MemberDex area of your signature before seeing this post xD

Cat333Pokémon January 19, 2011 06:32:49 AM

Got Flow last night, bringing the total to 28.

lucarioLOVER January 22, 2011 06:49:54 AM

hooray:P 2 more

hey what's your pokemon team?

emperorempoleon2 January 22, 2011 03:57:05 PM

This is a post.

I want in.

My Pokémon is obviously a Qwilfish. :P Not really, just read my username.

Eagles January 31, 2011 08:21:17 PM

yesh! Braviary's all mine. You probably don't even need to read this post to know what I want, though~. Thanks Cat I appreciate this challenge :D

Morphine January 31, 2011 08:52:27 PM

This sounds really cool and I wanna be a part if it! It sounds like a huge project though and I'm not sure what Pokemon are obtainable in Black and White.

I sure hope Cubone is easy to get ... I totally claim it :3

If not then Houndour ... or Poochyena ... or Vulpix / Ninetails ...

But overall I love Cubone, it's my favorite ever <3

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...104/cubone.gif

Kero February 1, 2011 07:40:47 AM

Furret should be importable, right?

Actually wouldn't be the first time I've gotten one named after me, oddly enough. :lol:

LucarioMario February 1, 2011 11:32:12 AM

I'd like to be a part of this. :D

It should be obvious what my favorite Pokemon is. :P (If you can't get Lucario then Mienfoo would be fine as well.)

Arceus is Epic February 1, 2011 02:27:11 PM

Mine would be my name, yet it is nearly impossible to get by not cheating. So... I'd say a Musharna.

coteup February 2, 2011 08:33:53 AM

Thanks, sounds like a good idea cat! I'm obviously treeko.

Flare Soru February 2, 2011 03:04:30 PM

I have my full name. :o
cool :P

RK-9 February 2, 2011 04:32:17 PM

Why can't some people help? I mean, tons of helpers is un-needed, but ALONE..

Shiny February 2, 2011 05:25:49 PM

He's Cat. He can do anything. >:V

lucarioLOVER February 3, 2011 07:32:41 AM

how's going cat?28.keep it up.i'm sure you will catch as all LOL

RotomGuy February 4, 2011 10:47:10 AM

1... 2... 3... 10... 30!
That's a lot of post likes.

Cat333Pokémon February 10, 2011 10:56:49 AM

Got Kero last night, bringing the total up to 29.

Arceus is Epic February 10, 2011 11:16:30 AM

Double post, but you're Cat so you can do that anyways.

Cat333Pokémon February 11, 2011 08:23:59 AM

Oopsies. *deletes first one*

Anyway, with Fukuro yesterday, I now have a full box (30). As I promised, here's a video (sorry for the lack of sound) of it.

Attachment 1805 (VR Box 1.wmv, 3.74 MB)

All of the videos will be attached to the first post for convenience.

Cyrus February 11, 2011 09:07:16 AM

awesome first box, cat! :3

Shiny February 11, 2011 04:51:20 PM

The first box looks cool. Keep up the project. :>

RK-9 February 11, 2011 05:20:01 PM

A new request

When you catch me, can you make sure I'm a high level? Thanks. ~<3

Cat333Pokémon February 11, 2011 09:35:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RK-9 (Post 140375)
A new request

When you catch me, can you make sure I'm a high level? Thanks. ~<3

The highest I'm willing to level anyone up is level 25. Above that, only if your evolution requires it. There are a lot of members, and none of them will be used for purposes outside of this project.

Shadow February 11, 2011 11:27:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 140222)

Anyway, with Fukuro yesterday, I now have a full box (30). As I promised, here's a video (sorry for the lack of sound) of it.

For some reason, the video didn't work well with me. It opened for a few seconds then immediately crashed in VLC Media Player. Do you know why is that?

Sableyed February 11, 2011 11:34:11 PM

The attachment does not work for me. Granted, I have a mac, so it may work for others.

The Spirit of Time February 11, 2011 11:34:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 140222)

The video works fine, and I can say you are going a good thing. For now, I shall be waiting for myself to appear.

LucarioMario February 12, 2011 07:07:21 AM

That's an awesome first box. :D

I wonder how many boxes it'll take to store us all. 030

Arceus is Epic February 12, 2011 09:23:32 AM

Boxes=18
30 pkmn per box
30*18= 540
About 540 pokemon for all the boxes (give or take a few)

Cat333Pokémon February 12, 2011 10:11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic (Post 140574)
Boxes=18
30 pkmn per box
30*18= 540
About 540 pokemon for all the boxes (give or take a few)

Except BW have 24 boxes, so 720 total, as stated in the first post.