Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Role-Playing (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Castaway (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9726)

MaRcHiNg12step February 6, 2012 03:24:31 PM

Castaway

Hailey woke up after the plane crash of flight 68 on the hot island sand. "Where is everyone?" Hailey looked around to see if she could see anything. Salt was crusted in her eyes, and sand coated the inside of her mouth.

Jacob was walking on the other side of the beach. He slicked back his black, wet hair and was unbuttoning his soaked but still white uniform shirt when noticed a body of a dead friend. "Rest in peace, Comrade."

Link was dragging some logs together to form a small shelter. The sun was blazing in his eyes which was intensified by his glasses. Link's blonde hair hung straight down in front of his forehead. Irate and tired, Link started to blow on the strand avoiding putting the the log down.

Anna Leigh was holding her leg close to her body. She was scared and started crying until a young piglet came up to her. Anna held out her hand and waited for the piglet to sniff it.

NismoZ February 6, 2012 04:20:33 PM

Emily noticed Haily wake up. "Oh, hey, someone else is alive," she said, in a monotone voice, "We're the only ones left." She had managed to escape all injury in the crash, and had already gotten bored enough to start playing her GBASP.

teamplasma February 6, 2012 05:13:34 PM

( @ NismoZ Not to be a Danny Downer, but why would that be the first thing someone does? You just crashed onto the island. But that is me)

Aria Apollon

What is happening? What happened to the plane? WHY AM I UNDER WATER‽

I swam as fast as I could and to get above. now as you may now, when you can't see which way is up, and you don't know which direction you came from; you might just not know which way to swim. I was out of breath I bursted out a gallon of air.

Wait, follow the bubbles! I am SUCH a genius! I thought.

I was just about to gasp in for I didn't have air in my lungs. Which breath water isn't something most humans can do. Anyways I finally found the surface of the blue, blue water. I popped my head up, "Hello! Anyone there‽" No one answered.It was hard to see with salt water stinging your eyes, but I realized in the distance there was a little blob. And from what was brewing in my mind, that was the safest route.

I got close enough so I could actually see the island and sure enough some walking specs were there. About 10 minutes later I was on the (for what I could tell) island. There was people I could vaguely remember. A boy I think his name was Tyler.

Warwick Wilson

I do believe I found myself in a tree. Yes, It was a small tree with mean and a bird in it. I knew what had happened right away, but I didn't know that I wasn't alone in the beginning. I actually thought I was the only survivor. I collected myself and decided I would need to make camp. I took my time gathering sticks, vines, many long leaves and abundances of spider webs (which seemed to be every where). I do recall it was about 5:40pm when we crashed. There was blinding light, but most of the canopy blocked it. I had a small shelter done in 20-35 minutes. I decided to next start a fire.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 6, 2012 05:20:19 PM

Mistaya opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her forehead where a small bump was starting to form. "Must've hit it when we crashed.." She mumbled. She carefully got up and made her way out into the full light of the sun. She looked around, pushing her long, dark blonde hair out of her face. There were a few people awake already, but they didn't seem to be doing much of anything. She saw one that was gathering logs; a young man with blonde hair and glasses. Not sure what else to do, she went up to him. "Need some help, friend?" She asked.

GrassPokemonFTW February 6, 2012 05:55:51 PM

Florence found himself in a small pool of water not far from the shore. The pool was surrounded by foliage, and there was a small, strangely colored fruit growing on the small bushes. Not being one to trust strange colors, he ignored them and tried to find his bearings. He noticed not too far from him the body of his friend, turned away from him, and clearly unconscious.

He splashed the water around; he caressed the gash on his forehead and recoiled in pain, as it stung badly. He wondered why such a gash would be so sensitive to the touch, but he realized that the pool he was in was full of salt water. He also noticed that the monitor on his head was gone; he was a little worried about that.

He stood up, and found that his clothes were soaked, but not waterlogged entirely. He climbed out, pulling his unconscious friend with him out of the pool. He panted, especially as he didn't have the best physical stature in the world. He turned his friend on his back, and sat, worried about his well being.

Nonetheless, he laid his friend in a small alcove of leaves to rest. He seemed to still be alive, so he decided to see if anyone else was present. He looked around; he didn't see anyone. Even with his great vision, he didn't see anyone anywhere. He deduced that the salt got in his eyes, and diluted his vision. As such, he decided to walk around and see if there was anyone else in the vicinity...

Squirtle102 February 6, 2012 06:09:07 PM

Tyler woke up to see sand and dirt bunched up as the huge hull of the plane laid there in flames. Tyler got up. He felt around his body making sure there wasn't any serious wounds. He then looked around for any survivors but found none. He wasn't sure if he was the only one however, but he kept searching. Eventually he found a figure in the distance. He hurried over to it.

teamplasma February 6, 2012 06:12:44 PM

Aria Apollon

I got about to where the watered hid the sand below and the boy I recognized as Tyler came to me. He sort of put his hand on my back for reassurance and I coughed a little bit. I tasted blood but never saw any. "Is anyone else alive?"

NismoZ February 6, 2012 06:18:46 PM

(@teamplasma; I assume it's been at least a short amount of time judging by the OP and Emily tends to live in the immediate moment)

Emily got up and went to look for the wreckage of the plane. After all, it would make an easy shelter for everyone. After a while she found Florence. "Hey, there are some other survivors over there," she said, pointing in the general direction of the others, "have you seen the wreckage of the plane anywhere?"

Meanwhile, Andrew woke up. He looked around, surveying the survivors. "Damn, must have been pretty severe crash." He too had at least mostly escaped injury; the only sign of anything was a small gash on his forearm. He went over to Jacob. "Had word of any other survivors?"

MaRcHiNg12step February 6, 2012 06:42:15 PM

Hailey stumbled up and regain her balance. Her clothes were soaked to the bone and she push her hair back behind her ear. She realized there was a tanktop underneathe her now gray uniform shirt. She started to wander until she came up to Aria and Tyler. "Excuse me might you know where we are?"

Jacob turned to see Andrew. "I saw some figures moving but not honestly sure." Jacob wiped his forehead. The. Air was sticky and warm. He figured his parents had to deal with this in Iraq, but could he not stand it.

Link propped the log up and turned to the young girl. "Sure." He left the conversation there and started back to work. The makeshift work started to look more and more like a house. Link was content.

Anna coaxed the little piglet into her arms and picked him up. "I'll name you charies after Charlotte's web." Anna smiled and started walking. She was very dazed and hurt. Her arms and face were cut badly

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 6, 2012 06:50:31 PM

Mistaya helped to gather the logs, propping them up as best she could. She was glad that all the time she'd spent playing in her Uncle's orchards had helped to increase her strength, as well as her climbing ability. After a while, she spoke again. "What's your name?" She asked. She'd seen him a few times before, she remembered, but his name eluded her.

GrassPokemonFTW February 6, 2012 07:09:27 PM

Florence saw a girl that he didn't seem to recognize, but nonetheless, she seemed to know him. He wasn't really sure what to say; his voice failed him when he needed it most.

"Um...well...no, I haven't...but I did find this...hold on a moment..."

Florence ran back to where he had landed. He searched around the bushes and found a large piece of shrapnel that landed in the bushes. He was surprised he didn't notice it earlier. He dragged it back to where the girl was, and laid it down, panting and exhausted by lugging the heavy metal around.

"I...think...since this...it seems to have layers...I think it's the aileron. You know...the part of the airplane that helps it turn..."

Squirtle102 February 6, 2012 07:40:21 PM

"Does it look like I'm good at geography." Tyler said as he combed his hair back. "All I know is we should keep as a team. When there's rough survival you always want to team up. You never know what could happen." Tyler said as he looked at them.

NismoZ February 7, 2012 04:44:47 AM

"Alright, I'll be sure to let the others know about this," Emily said. She left in search of the fuselage once more.

Andrew didn't reply, but he went off inland, in search of the others.

GrassPokemonFTW February 7, 2012 05:48:03 AM

As Emily darted left, Florence continued to weigh his options. He didn't want to carry the heavy aileron around anywhere; it was far too heavy, and from where he was standing the other survivors were out of sight. He decided that he should go back to the pool and see the status of his well-being.

Florence made it back to the pool in a short while. He went into the alcove of leaves. His friend was still not awake, but something was very different this time.

"Hey..." Florence said eagerly, "Please wake up..." However, the boy did not awake. Florence checked his vitals; he put his finger on his jugular to find the pulse. His horrors were confrimed; while Florence was away, his friend had lost to his injuries and died.

Squirtle102 February 7, 2012 01:10:51 PM

Tyler went into the large forest located in the center of the island. He found a medium size branch and snapped it. He then found a sharp rock and began to chip away at the branch. He finished and his final product was a quick little spear. He ran out and looked at the wreckage of the plane. His self confidence was diminishing as he watched the plane lay there in a heap.

NismoZ February 7, 2012 02:38:11 PM

Emily found the wreckage of the plane. "Oh, there it is!" Without noticing Tyler, she went inside. She got to where she was sitting, opened up the overhead, and took out a medium-sized bag; her bag. She opened it and pulled out a handheld GPS that she had taken with her. The plastic covering the screen was cracked, but it still worked. She got out of the plane, and noticed Tyler. "Oh, hey, I didn't notice you. There are more survivors over there," she said, pointing in a general direction.

Squirtle102 February 7, 2012 03:39:55 PM

"Don't trust them. We have to band together. In survival they might go crazy and try to eat us. As a team we will be superior." Tyler said as he looked at Emily. "Don't trust them." Tyler said as he walked away a bit. "Come on. We need to make a shelter. The plane is already in use."

GrassPokemonFTW February 7, 2012 04:03:02 PM

Florence slowly crawled out of the alcove of leaves. Nobody was around, but he was ashamed to show his face. He had been crying secretively, and he desperately hoped that no one heard him. He peeked around, and decided to go back to where he left the aileron. He found it as he left it; pointing horizontally into the soft sand. He clasped it in between his hands, but it was still as heavy, and the heat from the blazing tropical sun made it difficult to hold onto for long. After a while, Florence gave up and stuck the aileron in the ground once more.

"Where is everybody...?" Florence thought to himself. He thought of the other girl he had seen before. Where had she gone off to? He didn't want to go wandering around in search of people, it seemed a bit awkward to him.

Suddenly, he began to feel strange. He felt a little dizzy, and the sand seemed to shapeshift around him. He sweated a tad, and the colors of the ocean and trees began to become brighter and darker. He could feel it; one of his seizures were beginning to arrive. He stumbled over the sand, starting with a sprint, then a walk, until he was crawling on the sand.

"H-help...somebody...anybody..." Florence moaned, beginning to lose sight of where he was going. He saw some dark figures off in the distance, but he couldn't tell if they were real or if they were merely figments of his seizure-induced sight impairment. He reached out, before his muscles failed him, and he lolled on the floor, twitching.

Squirtle102 February 7, 2012 04:26:35 PM

Tyler turned around as he walked a bit further. "Do you want to survive or what?" Tyler said as he walked a bit towards the forest. "We need to make a shelter."

teamplasma February 7, 2012 05:47:25 PM

Aria Apollon

Following Tyler (Squirtle), and observing I just wanted gather information and notice things, you know???

Warwick Wilson

Now about 6:30 I started a fire. It was probably my only hope for surviving. The fire actually did save my life, It created smoke and the smoke was a signal.

NismoZ February 7, 2012 06:00:29 PM

"The plane is already in use?" Emily was curious. She looked back inside the plane.

Andrew saw the smoke from Warwick's fire, and followed it, until he found him. "Hey, I found someone else," he said, "Don't suppose you've found anyone?"

Squirtle102 February 7, 2012 06:11:26 PM

"Yeah, they're going to use it. Just let them. We'll make a better shelter than them. Come on quickly." Tyler said as he walked towards her again. "Quickly they're not to be trusted. Trust me. They'll turn on you. I've seen it before. Horrible things."

teamplasma February 7, 2012 06:19:24 PM

Warwick Wilson

The sun was setting a little and the canopy kind of mad if hard to see. So when Andrew came up behind me I was startled a little. "WHAA- Oh, no I thought I was the only one alive" [said with relief and shyness]

Aria Appollon

(I hope you are talking to my, Squitle. also I take we are talking about the Lowerclassmen)

"I trust you, I know they are bad. But I wonder if they can trust us..." I said it with a decrescendo, so he probably didn't hear. I started to make myself useful and started helping.

GrassPokemonFTW February 7, 2012 06:52:28 PM

Florence woke up a few minutes after his seizure. He felt his head pounding with pain, and he wasn't exactly sure where he was. He remembered...some figures in the distance. He didn't know who they were, but he noticed now that they had departed. He frowned in disappointment.

Florence felt the gash on his head. It was still bleeding pretty heavily. Florence stood up, though shaky, and trudged his way back to where he came. He found the aileron again, lodged into the ground. There he sat, and watched as the sun slowly began to set over the horizon.

Florence knew he wouldn't survive on his own. Besides that one girl, he hadn't seen a single person. Was it possible that anyone else was even...alive? He only had one way to be sure.

"HELLO!?" Florence shouted, so loud that he nearly shocked himself. He heard his voice echo and travel through the oncoming breeze. "HELLO, ANYBODY!?" he called again. He wondered if anyone could hear him. He sat at the aileron, confused, and, eventually, frightened. He didn't know what to do. Until he paired up with someone, he decided that he would simply have to wait at the aileron until someone came.

"ANYONE HERE!?" Florence shouted one more time, his voice getting hoarse. He sighed and leaned his head back, exhausted, and waited.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 7, 2012 07:16:08 PM

Mistaya, who'd still been helping Link with the logs, heard the shouts coming from further down the beach. She set down the log she'd been carrying, then ran towards the sound. After a moment, she found who'd been calling: a boy, about twelve years old. He was sitting next to what looked like the aileron from the plane. She also noticed the cut on his head. "Are you okay?" She asked. "That looks like it hurts pretty bad."

GrassPokemonFTW February 7, 2012 07:29:15 PM

Florence was relieved that someone came, and sure he wanted to say something, but he couldn't find the words. Why was it that he always lost the words he wanted to say when he needed to say them?

"Um...this?" he caressed the gash on his forehead. "Yeah...it hurts a bit..." Florence suddenly remembered why he called. "So...there are other people on this island...?" He looked around. No one else was there. "Um...this may sound silly, but, um..." He gulped. "Could I...um...join you? I mean, I don't want to be alone, is all..."

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 7, 2012 07:44:38 PM

"I've only seen one other person." Mistaya replied, "I'm not sure if there are any others. And yes, of course." She said in answer to his second question. "It's a good idea to stick together, at least until we figure out what's going on." She looked over her shoulder, back the way she'd come. "The other guy I met is back this way." She said, beckoning in that direction, "I think we should go back that way." She turned back to him. "Oh, my name is Mistaya, though some people just call me Misty."

GrassPokemonFTW February 7, 2012 08:23:51 PM

Florence smiled nervously. He was glad to have found a friend, and was welcome. He and Mistaya walked back in the general direction from which they came, when Florence suddenly felt dizzy.

"Wh-wha...?" Florence thought. "A-another one? This is unusual...it must be...I'm having another one..." Florence stopped. He felt the same feeling as he did before. His head sweated heavily, and his legs and hands were shaking. He could barely walk straight. His vision was going lopsided like before, and he felt like he was looking through a kaleidoscope. But something was different; he felt like he was about to explode. Something told him that this seizure was going to be worse than the last.

"M-Mistaya wait! I...I'm..." before he could get the last word in, he fell and began to twitch.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 7, 2012 08:37:23 PM

Mistaya turned quickly, just as Florence fell. She quickly moved to him, scanning the ground as she did. Make sure there's nothing sharp or otherwise dangerous close. She recited mentally. She saw no rocks or anything else around him, just empty sand. Not knowing what else she could do, she knelt close to him, watching carefully and waiting for the seizure to stop.

GrassPokemonFTW February 7, 2012 09:06:26 PM

Florence eventually stopped jerking and lay there, but his eyes didn't open. He simply lay there, almost as if at peace.

Florence was still asleep, but he felt as if he were awake. It was like being in a dream. When he "awoke", he wasn't on the island. He didn't see Mistaya, the girl from before, or anyone. No, he was in a void. He turned around here and there, finding nothing but darkness on all sides. He was terrified; being placed under the influence of a lack of understanding terrified him. His fear of the unknown came up once again. He stepped back, finding that he was in an infinite void; no matter how far he ran, he couldn't seem to escape the darkness. Suddenly, in the distance, he saw a figure. He wasn't quite sure how he was able to locate a figure in the vast darkness, but the figure seemed to be outlined. He stopped to a walk, and slowly approached the figure.

He gasped when he realized who it was. The figure was his friend that had died while Florence was out looking for others. The figure was emotionless, and yet he had a small smile on his face. Florence approached him.

"A-Alex...is that you?" Florence asked timidly. The figure merely nodded. Alex's lifeless body lifted up its arm, pale and venous. It seemed to point behind him. Florence turned around and saw his three other friends; Michael, Cole, and Adam. They all bore the same expression that Alex did, with their emotionless smiles. Florence tried to back away, but they all surrounded him, their faces unchanging.

"It is...your fault..." their voices grumbled menacingly. "Your selfish actions...led to our doom...anyone who becomes friends with you is predestined to be brought to a miserable end...you...and despair...are intertwined..."

That was when Florence's eyes slowly opened from the nightmare. He saw Mistaya watching over him. Florence turned his head, and forced a smile, despite his disturbed state after what he had just witnessed.

"Sorry...did I give you a start...? I'm sorry...but...I guess I should've told you...I have epilepsy..."

teamplasma February 8, 2012 04:35:55 AM

Aria Apollon

Over at the UpperClass camp we had finish a shelter. It was about a 5 x 6, and basically it was a leaf roof supported by the tree branches. It wasn't like it was just there in an open space but it was one the edge of it (;D). It was surrounded by trees to also support it. the open space we big enough for a fire a place set just for preparing food.

I looked over at Tyler, "Did you hear that?" It was a weird panicky sound. "I am going to find it, follow if you want." That time it was directed to whoever. I ran through the wilderness looking for where the sound was coming from. I finally arrived in a clearing and there where two kids.

I recognized both of those faces but none of the names. One kid (a boy) was lying on the ground and the girl was by him. "Hey you," pointing to the boy "Are you okay?" I went up to him and examined. Then it came back to me. The boy was one of us. "You need to come with me, she is a traitor. you won't be able to trust a lower class man."

NismoZ February 8, 2012 06:36:14 AM

Emily left. She now knew where the plane was, she had her GPS, and besides, Tyler was getting on her nerves. She decided to go back to where Florence and the aileron were. To her surprise, she found Mistaya. "More people alive than I had thought," she muttered to herself. She wasn't concerned that Florence was laying on the ground with Mistaya watching over him; so long as it didn't directly involve her, she didn't really care. "Guys, I've found the plane."

"So far as I know, there are at least three including us," Andrew said, "And I wouldn't be surprised if there were others."

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 8, 2012 09:21:48 AM

Mistaya smiled, though she still looked a little shaken. "It's alright." She said to Florence. Then a new girl came. She looked to be about 17. At her comment, Misty's face hardened slightly. "Traitor?" She asked, "What exactly have I done to earn that title?"

MaRcHiNg12step February 8, 2012 11:48:53 AM

Hailey started to wander and ended up in the Upperclassmen camp. "Wow." Hailey was impressed by the speed they had built it.

Jacob walked into the Lowerclassmen area. "Can I trust you guys?"

Squirtle102 February 8, 2012 02:31:46 PM

"Wait don't... go." Tyler said with a monotone voice. "Ah forget it!" Tyler cursed as he started building a shelter for them. He was a poor boy, but he learned the skills from hunting with his father a couple years ago. He used stalk of branches to tie logs together.

GrassPokemonFTW February 8, 2012 02:35:36 PM

Florence shakily stood up, though his pounding headache hurt tenfold. He almost fell at first, but he collected his balance, though he was still nearly two-thirds the height Aria was. Emily had returned. Florence wondered where she had been off to, but it appeared that she found the plane. Florence would've smiled and thanked her, but he had more important matters to discuss.

He stumbled his way weakly to where Aria was standing. She was very pretty, and she seemed nice, but Florence had to remind himself that actions were what defined a person. Her serious expression didn't seem to have any concern for Florence's well being, but more for keeping Mistaya away. It was this sort of bitter criticism that infuriated Florence, but he tried to keep as calm as possible.

"Excuse me...I didn't quite catch on to that..." he said, tentatively. "But who are you to say that she's a traitor? We just got here, didn't we?" He tried to be as logical as possible in this sort of situation, but he felt the tension in the air build. "Secondly...what do you mean, I can't trust her?" Florence looked back at Mistaya. "She helped me through my seizure. If she wasn't there, then...who knows what might have happened."

He stared Aria in the eyes, though grossly shorter than her. He made sure that his shortness and age difference didn't give her a feeling of dominance over him. He stuck his hands in his pockets, making sure that he wouldn't let down on his end...

teamplasma February 8, 2012 02:39:25 PM

Aria Appollon

"You are acting like you don't know??? A day ago we were back at the school and you are telling me you don't remember? Wow, come on kid."

GrassPokemonFTW February 8, 2012 02:55:51 PM

Aria's last comment took Florence a little off balance. He shook a little bit. What did she mean?

"N-no..." Florence said, faltering a little. "I d-don't...probably on account of my seizures, I..." Florence stepped back, frightened now. He was letting the pressure get to him. "Wh-what...happened?"

teamplasma February 8, 2012 05:25:26 PM

(Y'all, I ain't that creative)

I harshly sighed and walked away. 'They aren't even worth it!'

I stormed off into the forest, I was so clouded be confusion and anger I was just took off into the nothingness. Soon I was surrounding by an abyss of trees. I just... was... Lost.

"HELP! HELP!"

I sat down with stress in my blood. what was I supposed to do!

"Hey"

Who said that? I looked and there was this kid there. About 10 and he had a short mo-hack and looked Asian . "Quick, get up, go that way." He gave me a look like "Why haven't you moved yet" look. I couldn't speak for some reason, so I just left.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 8, 2012 05:50:27 PM

Mistaya watched as Aria walked away. She was struggling to keep the irritation from her face. She honestly wasn't sure what the girl had been talking about. She tried to think of something she or someone she knew could've done that would've made her upset, but she couldn't remember anything. Then again, she had been away a couple of weeks ago... Her uncle had gotten really sick, so they'd all gone out for a week to keep an eye on him. Had something happened while she'd been gone?
She frowned for a moment, then shook her head. "Well, that went nowhere." She said. She turned back to Florence. "You okay?" She asked.

GrassPokemonFTW February 8, 2012 05:57:11 PM

Florence turned around and frowned. "Yes, I suppose...sorry I couldn't do anything, though..." Florence turned back to see Aria walking off. "What could be the matter, I wonder..." He caressed his throbbing head, making sure to go around the gash on his forehead, in order to keep himself from inflicting any more pain on it.

He then remembered that Emily had appeared, saying that she had found the plane. "Oh, it's...you...the one I saw earlier...you found the plane?" He remembered that she was looking for the airplane for some reason or other; he wondered why she was out looking for the airplane when it had little to no use to them.

NismoZ February 8, 2012 06:17:36 PM

"Yep, quick n' easy shelter," Emily said, "And I found my GPS so we can find out where the hell we are."

MaRcHiNg12step February 8, 2012 06:29:57 PM

Link layed on the beach. He was already sun baked and sore. His eyes were burning from the glare of the sun.

Anna lingered into the Lowerclassmen camp with Charlie in her arms. "Excuse me?" Her voice quavered and she was already naturally quiet

GrassPokemonFTW February 8, 2012 07:05:38 PM

"Great!" Florence said, looking at the sodden, yet functional, GPS. "This should give us a nice view of our surroundings...let's take a look see."

The GPS turned on with a click and a flicker. A slightly dilated view of the island was seen. Florence found that there wasn't any sight of an island nearby, and that the island that they were on was already quite small as it was.

"Hm...I guess, since this is already a minimally small island, locating the others wouldn't take too long...but that last experience with Aria makes me a bit skeptical on doing so..." Florence pulled his head back from the GPS screen and looked around. The sun was beginning to disappear over the horizon.

"Um...I think we should make our way to shelter. The sun's coming down, and it's going to be dark..." Florence suggested. Initially, he said so out of concern for his seizures; he knew that proper sleep was necessary to prevent them, and he hadn't been asleep for a good while. However, as the wind gradually grew stronger, he became worried that it was going to be chilly that night.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 8, 2012 07:17:56 PM

Mistaya nodded, looking out towards the setting sun. She turned to Emily, pushing her hair away from her face as the wind whipped it around. "You said you found some of the plane, right? I think we should head for that. It'll serve us for the night; we can try and get something more permanent set up tomorrow, when we have more light." She shivered and rubbed her arms. "If nothing else, it'll be warmer than laying out here on the open sand."

Squirtle102 February 8, 2012 07:48:19 PM

Tyler say on the grass in the dense forest. He played with a couple leaves on a branch that was low enough for him to fiddle with. He stood up suddenly when he heard rustle in a nearby bush. He quickly grabbed his spear and looked around.

NismoZ February 9, 2012 04:43:54 AM

Emily led the others to the plane. Along the way, she grabbed a sharp branch from a tree. She thought it would make a good weapon for hunting and such. "Well, here it is," she said, as she sat down in the shade of the remaining wing.

teamplasma February 9, 2012 01:26:45 PM

Aria Appollon
I made it to our camp. The direction he gave me was extremely accurate. It just took me a couple of minutes of pushing through brush and branches,and WHAM-OO I was there. "Hey guys." I said it a little timid.

Warick Wilson
I had meandered towards the beach since Tyler had seemed to ditch me (Or just forgot we were together). I seen shadows cast by the blazing plane. I was astonished it was still on fire. I went towards it.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 9, 2012 06:49:57 PM

Mistaya looked at what remained of the plane. It made her shiver, thinking of how something as big as an airplane could be reduced to this. She wondered briefly what had caused it to crash in the first place.. but she pushed the thought away for now. She stepped into it, went towards the far back, and opened up a compartment. There were a couple of blankets inside, as well as a first-aid kit. She pulled out the blankets and the kit both, then came back outside. She handed one blanket to Emily, and the other to Florence. "These should help keep you guys warm." She said, then added to Florence, "I can see if I can get that gash taken care of, if you want me to." She gestured to the first-aid kit.

GrassPokemonFTW February 9, 2012 09:10:40 PM

Florence felt the gash on his forehead. It was still pulsing with blood, and hadn't even noticed how much it was bleeding.

"Sure," Florence said apprehensively, "I guess I could use a band-aid...as long as it's no trouble to you, of course." He looked at the blanket that Mistaya had offered him. He felt the fabric; it was soft, and warm, and very comfortable. Then he looked at Mistaya, who opened the first-aid kit, and shivered from the passing breeze. Florence took the blanket off of him, and offered it back to Mistaya.

"Listen...you've done more than I could've asked of you today. I feel like I should repay the favor." He pushed the blanket towards her. He was cold, but the warmth of the setting sun still settled over him. "Besides," he said, "I'm not that cold."

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 10, 2012 09:55:55 AM

Mistaya looked at the bleeding gash for a moment, then reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bandana. She'd almost forgotten about it. She shook it out, then folded it up again and gently pressed it to the cut, pressing it gently to try and stop the bleeding.
"Thanks anyway, but it's fine." She said, not taking her eyes from the gash. After a moment, she took the cloth away, then took a bandage from the first-aid kit and carefully applied it to the gash. "There we go." She said, rocking back a bit to look.

Squirtle102 February 10, 2012 11:02:32 AM

Tyler went into his small leaf hut he made. He looked at the doorway and hoped for someone to come in. He was getting lonely in there, so he decided to leave and he looked around.

teamplasma February 10, 2012 01:07:03 PM

Warwick Wilson

I closed in on the people are the flaming plane. The 2 figure happened to be a girl and boy. The girl has handling a bandanna. The boy looked sickly. "Hello" I aid just loud enough so at my distance they could hear.

Aria Apollon

As I got to the camp Tyler had gone into hi newly built hut. I followed into the hut and looked around. He did well. Probably had a history of building things. I said "Hey , Tyler, what's up." I sat down.

GrassPokemonFTW February 10, 2012 03:04:27 PM

Florence smiled. "Thanks, Mistaya." He felt his head. "I bet I look pretty silly with this bandage, but...haha..." He giggled a little bit, imagining what he looked like. He looked out towards the open ocean. The sun finally disappeared over the horizon, and the crescent moon rose above the island.

Suddenly, Florence heard a voice coming from a distance. He turned his head around, seeing a silhouette-like figure from the shadows. He seemed to be another lowerclassman. He peered at the figure from where he sat.

"Is someone there?" Florence called tentatively. "I can't really see you all that well...who is it?"

teamplasma February 10, 2012 04:06:29 PM

Warwick Wilson

"It is Warwick, Wa-Warick Wilson." Still a little bitten by the shock. I also was one of the survivors.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 10, 2012 06:10:16 PM

Mistaya turned, and saw Warwick as well. She couldn't see any better than Florence could, though she did recognize the name, if only vaguely. She remembered that they were in the same grade, though she'd never talked to him. She'd never really talked with anyone.
She stood. "You can come over here if you like." She said, "We won't bite." She tried to make the last bit sound like a joke, but wasn't sure it she'd succeeded or not.

teamplasma February 10, 2012 07:11:09 PM

Warwick Wilson

"Thanks" I said and sat farthest from the girl and on the other side of the boy. "I am Warwick like I said. are y'all okay?"

GrassPokemonFTW February 10, 2012 08:38:47 PM

Florence frowned a bit when he heard Warwick ask that. "Well, physically, yes...but I wouldn't define our situation as okay..." He glanced over to the wreckage of the plane. He shuddered a bit to think of the futility of trying to escape. He shook his head, as if to shake out the bad thoughts and maintain optimism, even in the worst of situations. He'd always been like that with his seizures.

"Well, I guess we're all accounted for...oh, excuse me, I guess we should introduce ourselves..." Florence remembered, for, doubtlessly, he knew that Warwick didn't know him if nobody outside of his now dissolved circle of friends knew him anyways. "I'm Florence. Nice to meet you."

Squirtle102 February 10, 2012 09:54:58 PM

"Nothing. Just made this." Tyler said as he pointed to the fort. "I think I might need some help with a few things though." Tyler said as he grabbed a couple big leaves. "As you know, islands have storms. I really don't think we want to get wet so..." Tyler said as he held up the leaves.

teamplasma February 11, 2012 06:56:45 PM

Warwick Wilson

"Nice to meet you. Yeah, it was kind of dumb of me to not to specify on that." I laughed.

Aria Apollon

"I have something to tell you." I said looking for reassurance.

MaRcHiNg12step February 12, 2012 12:16:36 PM

(Woah.) Hailey wandered into the Lowerclassmen camp on accident. She sat down unaware of this fact. Jacob noticed Hailey sitting. "Hey!" Jacob came over toward her. "You're in my English class. Are you a Lowerclassmen too?" Hailey looked at him appalled. "No. I'm first in the entire junior class." Hailey stood up to immediately fall into Jacob's arms with a twisted ankle. Jacob made her sit back down. "Hang here." Jacob went to find something to help Hailey

Squirtle102 February 18, 2012 07:15:59 PM

Tyler finished putting some big leaves on top the hut. "What is it?" Tyler said as he sat near Aria.

teamplasma February 18, 2012 08:13:19 PM

Aria Apollon

"When I was in the forest..." For a second I thought he may not believe me but I had to tell someone. "I say other people in the forest, I was there and a little boy, too young for our school, talked to me. I left because others were coming. You can't tell the others"

Squirtle102 February 18, 2012 10:04:33 PM

"I didn't even know there were others. Take me to where you last saw them Aria." Tyler said as he stood up. His head accidentally bumped the roof. "Owww..." Tyler rubbed his head. "Let's get going."

MaRcHiNg12step February 19, 2012 05:26:53 AM

Jacob walked back into camp. With his uniform shirt in hand, Jacob carefully wrapped Hailey's ankle. "You should stay here." Hailey hugged Jacob. "Thank you." Suddenly a pig ran up to the two of them. "Charles!" Hailey and Jacob noticed young Anna come from the forest. Anna snatched up the pig. "Is he hurt?" Jacob looked at Anna. "I don't think so."

teamplasma February 19, 2012 08:05:23 AM

Aria

"Are you sure? The boy said that more were coming, They would probably out number us if we did find them. And... we will have to hide, not get noticed, okay?" I was a little worried in the beginning, but I pulled it together in the end.
"Also," Now standing, "We can't let the other know that this is what we are doing."

MaRcHiNg12step February 19, 2012 08:09:01 AM

Link wandered in response to looking for Hailey. Link noticed Hailey hugging Jacob. "Hailey!!" Link came in to scene.

GrassPokemonFTW February 19, 2012 08:21:57 AM

Florence sat in the shade of the palm trees and was beginning to nod off when he heard voices. He wasn't sure where they were coming from, or if they were headed in his direction, but he remained furtive.

"Well, guys, I don't really know how we should continue," Florence said shyly. "But I think we should formulate a plan. After all...no one knows we're here, and it may be a while until some ship or plane spots us and comes to rescue us." He looked around. "If we had a source of fire, then we wouldn't have a problem..."

MaRcHiNg12step February 20, 2012 10:29:13 AM

Hailey looked at Link. "What's up?" Hailey let go of Jacob. Jacob blushed as she loosened up her grip. Link noticed her ankle. "Let's get you back to camp." Link picked up Hailey and carried her back to the Upperclassmen camp.

Squirtle102 February 20, 2012 11:33:50 AM

"Hey if I didn't know there were others here. Then they don't know we're here." Tyler said as he got outside the hut and grabbed one spear that he made. "Take this. If there's danger then you can use that to protect yourself."

NismoZ February 20, 2012 11:52:34 AM

Emily walked into the plane, and came out a few minutes later, holding a laptop. "Teenagers, they can't do anything without their technology fix. Assuming this thing works, and if it can get satellite internet, we can get a quick rescue."

MaRcHiNg12step February 20, 2012 12:24:39 PM

Link put Hailey down on the beach. "Did they hurt you? Are you okay?" Link was truely worried. Hailey smiled at this and said, "I just broke my ankle. I'm fine." Link looked at her ankle. "Don't go into the Lowerclassmen camp.

Jacob looked at Anna. "Do you think that's right?" Anna was awe-struck. "Um.." Jacob took off into the forest. "WAIT!!" Anna chased after Jacob with her little pig stumbling after.

SpikyEaredPichu96 February 20, 2012 05:40:38 PM

Mistaya looked up from the stick she was whittling with her Swiss Army knife, which she'd found in her back pocket. "Something tells me getting rescued isn't going to be that easy." She said to Emily. She didn't really have anything more to say, so she just returned to her stick, lost in her own thoughts.

NismoZ February 20, 2012 06:01:18 PM

"Yeah, well, we may as well try." Emily opened the laptop and turned it on. After a disk check, it successfully booted into Windows Vista. Sure enough, it didn't get satellite internet. "Well, that's not surprising. Hmm, I wonder what's on this thing..." She started to explore the computer.

MaRcHiNg12step February 28, 2012 04:38:10 PM

Jacob ran up into the Upperclassmen camp. "Hailey!" Jacob looked around nervously her any sign of her and Link.