Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Debate (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   FEMA Camps have been activated! (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9451)

tysonrss December 7, 2011 04:08:17 PM

FEMA Camps have been activated!

Code Red Alert

Quote:

Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.
http://static.infowars.com/2011/12/i...l/kbremail.png

Services up for bid include catering, temporary fencing and barricades, laundry and medical services, power generation, refuse collection, and other services required for temporary “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States.

Internment Camp Services Bid Arrives After NDAA

KBR’s call for FEMA camp service bids arrives soon after the Senate overwhelmingly passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) which permits the military to detain and interrogate supposed domestic terror suspects in violation of the Fourth Amendment and Posse Comitatus.

Section 1031 of the NDAA bill declares the whole of the United States as a “battlefield” and allows American citizens to be arrested on U.S. soil and incarcerated in Guantanamo Bay.

A number of civil liberties groups have come out in strong opposition to the legislation, most notably the Japanese American Citizens League (JACL), the nation’s oldest and largest Asian American civil and human rights organization.

In a letter addressed to Congress, S. Floyd Mori, the national director of JACL, said the NDAA is the first time that Congress has scaled back on the protections provided by the Non-Detention Act of 1971. Mori said the legislation, if enacted and put into use, would be reminiscent of the unconstitutional indefinite detention of Japanese Americans during World War II.

Read the rest Here

Again, this is code Red alert.

Dashing Leaves December 28, 2011 04:36:31 PM

Now we wait for martial law.

http://sidlinger.tripod.com/ml.html
Some interesting tidbits, mainly:
Quote:

Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.
Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.
Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.
Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.
Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.
Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."
Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.
Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.
Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.
Really it's pretty worrisome stuff.

It's just a matter of a crisis and a president wanting to do this, really. And then good bye freedom, hello dictatorship.

Armed Floatzel December 29, 2011 04:29:24 AM

Do people honestly think that most Americans would just accept arrest without a reason? If they know they're going to be tortured to death for the fun of it?

Quadcentruo January 3, 2012 06:17:51 PM

This will probably just blow over and the government will most likely just forget about what they've done. I see no reason to get worked up unless you've done something to make the gov. suspicious of your activities.

ThePokeMan January 16, 2012 06:08:09 AM

This is the kind of law that will hopefully never see the light of day. It violates some of the basic rights all Americans have as set by the Bill of Rights and further amandments. Hopefully, if this does get passed, the Judicial Branch of government will declare it unconstitutional, and either render it void or force it to be redrawn.

Armed Floatzel January 16, 2012 01:17:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePokeMan (Post 227535)
This is the kind of law that will hopefully never see the light of day. It violates some of the basic rights all Americans have as set by the Bill of Rights and further amandments. Hopefully, if this does get passed, the Judicial Branch of government will declare it unconstitutional, and either render it void or force it to be redrawn.

They passed it anyway. Shows you how much our government cares about the law.

Quadcentruo January 16, 2012 01:22:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armed Floatzel (Post 227636)
They passed it anyway. Shows you how much our government cares about the law.

They're still freaking out from 9/11. I can understand what they are aiming for (to make sure there are no terrorist attacks), but this kind of measure is just a bit of an overkill.

Even so, TPM is right and the Judiciary branch will probably declare this law unconstitutional within time. And I'd like to restate what I said earlier and say this will probably just blow over and nobody should have panic attacks from this unless you've done something to make yourself look suspicious.

Armed Floatzel January 16, 2012 01:32:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 227638)
They're still freaking out from 9/11. I can understand what they are aiming for (to make sure there are no terrorist attacks), but this kind of measure is just a bit of an overkill.

Even so, TPM is right and the Judiciary branch will probably declare this law unconstitutional within time. And I'd like to restate what I said earlier and say this will probably just blow over and nobody should have panic attacks from this unless you've done something to make yourself look suspicious.

Like storing more than 7 days' worth of food? Or being a protester? If the Judiciary branch did its job, it would have struck down the Patriot act after that passed. And so far, years later, it hasn't.

Quadcentruo January 16, 2012 02:53:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armed Floatzel (Post 227642)
Like storing more than 7 days' worth of food? Or being a protester?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 227638)
I can understand what they are aiming for (to make sure there are no terrorist attacks), but this kind of measure is just a bit of an overkill.

Light Arceus January 18, 2012 03:15:55 PM

I'd rather fight to the death than follow this law. Overkill indeed. The Gov't of America is dumber than stone. Americans are going to fight and fight hard

Shadow-lucario May 15, 2012 04:25:02 AM

to true, wonder if the Uk will follow suit? because the morons in government over here at the moment like to copy everything america sets into motion, in their own way of course =3.

i know people are still worrying about terrorism (with good reason) but bring out laws like this would do more harm than good,right?