Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   PokéNews (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Pokémon Black/White 2 official box art leaked (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9902)

Cat333Pokémon March 12, 2012 07:41:09 AM

Pokémon Black/White 2 official box art leaked

2 Attachment(s)
As the new April edition of CoroCoro continues to leak from Japan, we now have the new box art from the pair of Pokémon Black/White sequels. While the quality isn't the greatest, it's the best we have for now.

The issue has also confirmed a new Keldeo event at the movie theater for the Japanese release of the 15th movie for viewers to download the Pokémon to their games.

http://victoryroad.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2480http://victoryroad.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2481

UPDATE 3/15
Better quality boxart
http://www.gonintendo.com/content/up.../2012_3/bx.jpg
Source

Source: Bulbanews

Ditto616 March 12, 2012 09:28:50 AM

If you look at the box art, you can see that the legendary for the game has switched. Zekrom is on Black 2's cover, and Reshiram is on White 2's cover. This could imply a couple of things, and is definitely the basis for some more speculation.

Quadcentruo March 12, 2012 10:49:03 AM

So beautiful! Despite the poor picture quality!

7dewott8 March 12, 2012 11:37:47 AM

Wow, just wow. Despite the poor quality, the box art itself is a pure jewel to be marveled at.

Plusleplusminun March 12, 2012 11:41:09 AM

I hope that some gameplay screneshots are somewhere int he corcoro scans...

LightUmbreon March 12, 2012 11:45:18 AM

Wow, not half bad! I quite like the electric-blue lightning on black graphic myself x3 Looking forward to a higher resolution!

IDischarge March 12, 2012 12:09:45 PM

Love the blue electric! :D
Ahhh!!! I can't wait!!

Cat333Pokémon March 12, 2012 03:45:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditto616 (Post 235430)
If you look at the box art, you can see that the legendary for the game has switched. Zekrom is on Black 2's cover, and Reshiram is on White 2's cover. This could imply a couple of things, and is definitely the basis for some more speculation.

I remember noticing this as soon as the original image was released. I wonder why that is, though.

AuraKshatriya March 12, 2012 06:30:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 235512)
I remember noticing this as soon as the original image was released. I wonder why that is, though.

Same. I was of the opinion that since these are direct sequels, the players would have logically already caught their respective Legendary, meaning that the one belonging to N would likely be the one that is somehow involved with Kyurem now, which would also be a basis by which to re-introduce N as a (possibly ally) character. I did like how Looker mentions N being in another region post-credits, it's nice to know someone doesn't just disappear off the edge of the Earth after a battle.

Lightfiyr March 14, 2012 02:33:35 PM

They are really cool but I wonder what the US box art will be. I can't wait :D

7dewott8 March 14, 2012 02:37:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfiyr (Post 235938)
They are really cool but I wonder what the US box art will be. I can't wait :D

I just think the words will saw Pokemon White 2/ Pokemon Black 2 really :/

Lightfiyr March 14, 2012 02:43:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7dewott8 (Post 235940)
I just think the words will saw Pokemon White 2/ Pokemon Black 2 really :/

What

Glitchy Furrystuff March 15, 2012 05:17:22 AM

I'm using advanced historical evidence to calculate this likely event.

What B2W2 boxart will look like in Japan
http://images.nintendolife.com/news/...nt/1/large.jpg
What B2W2 boxart will look like in America
http://vrim.victoryroad.net/file.php...a8e268929a1e6a

TediousRamen March 15, 2012 05:20:25 AM

America doesn't need all that fancy-pants special effects for their box art, Glitchy.

Super Pichu62 March 15, 2012 07:45:43 AM

I like Japan's better. Do so excited about what the story will be like *wonders*.

The Spirit of Time March 15, 2012 08:50:24 AM

Well, it is confirmed by Serebii that these two games are not a third installment, but a continuation of the story. Anyway, the box arts seem cool and I assume the game should be promising.

Plusleplusminun March 15, 2012 03:26:01 PM

What's frsutrating me is tht they have shown NO SCREENSHOTS
AT ALL and it's been a few weeks.. Usually by now we'd have a few screenshots but nooo they're making us wait

Calvin March 15, 2012 03:50:09 PM

I'm so excited for these games, words can not explain :D

Dark Sonic March 18, 2012 09:20:56 AM

I just hope that the new game will introduce new clothes for the main characters like they did with emerald

Twiggy March 20, 2012 01:41:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Sonic (Post 236662)
I just hope that the new game will introduce new clothes for the main characters like they did with emerald

New clothes are always a good thing and it went really well with Platinum, but what if there's the off chance that we end up with completely different people?

Cat333Pokémon March 23, 2012 09:54:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plusleplusminun (Post 236185)
What's frsutrating me is tht they have shown NO SCREENSHOTS
AT ALL and it's been a few weeks.. Usually by now we'd have a few screenshots but nooo they're making us wait

They'll surprise us soon enough.

Magmaster12 March 23, 2012 11:20:31 AM

Copypasting what someone else said

Toshinobu Matsumiya has promised in a recent tweet that a lot of information will be revealed about the games around April 15. This is hardly surprising since by then only two months will be left until the games' release, but considering that Matsumiya is a scenario writer, there is a good chance this means that the coverage focus will be on the new story.

The Spirit of Time March 24, 2012 06:22:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magmaster12 (Post 237570)
Copypasting what someone else said

Toshinobu Matsumiya has promised in a recent tweet that a lot of information will be revealed about the games around April 15. This is hardly surprising since by then only two months will be left until the games' release, but considering that Matsumiya is a scenario writer, there is a good chance this means that the coverage focus will be on the new story.

The story must surpass its prequel for the games to succeed. After Black and White's successful launch, fans are anticipating the best. Even I am interested to know what could be a good continuation for a Pokémon game. We never had something like that before.

PHANTOMxTRAINER March 24, 2012 07:22:47 AM

HOLY JEEZUS I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME!~~~<33

Eagles March 26, 2012 02:40:48 PM

I really like the box art. I hope that's what I'll be able to see when I buy the game. Right now, since Lent's going on, I'm not too crazy about them. But once it's finished, I'll probably be more exited for them.

PHANTOMxTRAINER March 28, 2012 04:49:34 PM

The artwork looks really amazing, cant wait till it comes in america

ActionHero April 3, 2012 10:07:00 AM

Uh....

I really just have a problem with the severe lack of oral dentistry displayed by the designs of the new forms. Have you seen that underbite?

Also I wish they named it something other than "Black and White 2." I'm not suggesting another color or, god forbid, grey. But I was hoping that if it was going to be a continuation of the story, it would have some subtext besides it. Like, "Black and White 2: The Labyrinth of Lenora's Afro" or something.

The Spirit of Time April 3, 2012 11:57:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionHero (Post 239362)
Uh....

I really just have a problem with the severe lack of oral dentistry displayed by the designs of the new forms. Have you seen that underbite?

Also I wish they named it something other than "Black and White 2." I'm not suggesting another color or, god forbid, grey. But I was hoping that if it was going to be a continuation of the story, it would have some subtext besides it. Like, "Black and White 2: The Labyrinth of Lenora's Afro" or something.

The name is too long, it takes ages to be read and pronounced! But I didn't understand your first sentence, can you explain?

Quadcentruo April 4, 2012 04:47:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time (Post 239480)
The name is too long, it takes ages to be read and pronounced! But I didn't understand your first sentence, can you explain?

I think he's trying to say the teeth in the new designs are very messy... which I couldn't disagree with more (but what an odd thing to note out of all things).

The Spirit of Time April 4, 2012 11:49:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 239484)
I think he's trying to say the teeth in the new designs are very messy... which I couldn't disagree with more (but what an odd thing to note out of all things).

Indeed it is an odd thing to point out at, but it seems I am blind not to find what is bad about them.