Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Video and Computer Games (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Rated M for....Mario? (a Mario theory) (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=5647)

Mario227 September 27, 2010 06:30:36 PM

Rated M for....Mario? (a Mario theory)

So, you know that Bowser kidnaps Peach. Although, you should think about what Peach is doing with Bowser though.....Seriously, you don't see the princess till the end of the game. That's the only way I think Mario & Luigi are born. BOWSER IS THEIR FATHER! And that goes for Wario and Waluigi as well. This is a theory I came up with though. So, really Bowser and Peach are techinically husband and wife, and then they divorce. And then, they're married again in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. It all makes perfect sense. Peach has been hiding the truth from Mario all along! Also, shrooms can be a very evil drug so Peach doesn't know that Mario is eating drugs. So,....Mario is drunk, Peach is having sex with Bowser, Luigi hasn't had any games in a while because she's with Daisy having sex, Yoshi was a combination of Bowser and Peach mixed together. Which creates the dinosaurs. Geez, and I thought Pokemon wasn't bad enough for having sex in the day care area. Do you have the same idea about this, or a different thoery?

NismoZ September 28, 2010 04:50:48 AM

Let me go old-school on this. In the original Super Mario Bros., the Princess was in a big room right next to Bowser's Bridge, like all of the Mushroom Retainers. In Super Mario Bros. 3, the Princess was in a big room accessible through a door right next to the Boss Fight Room. Super Mario World... well, that's an exception. :P In New Super Mario Bros., Peach was hanging in a cage inside the Boss Fight Room. I believe that in Super Princess Peach, that Peach was fighting Bowser. In New SMB Wii, Peach was in a big cage, near the Boss Fight Room, with a giant switch in front of it. So really, it seems that it's like a game for Bowser; he kidnaps the Princess/Peach in an area easily accessible from the Boss Fight Room, and simply waits for Mario to come and save her, so the Princess/Peach can be kidnapped again.

EDIT: Also, in Mario 64, you don't even see the Princess until you've rescued her and returned to the Castle.

Idno58 September 29, 2010 02:58:36 PM

Remember those hands that were holding up B. Mario and B. Luigi at the end of Yoshi's island? Those weren't peach and Bowser hands. Besides, in that game, Bowser was, like, two, and peach was their age.

Hey, Mario, you should watch Zero Punctuation's Review of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Your theory reminds me of his.

Quadcentruo October 1, 2010 02:31:33 PM

As with the Pokemon sex in day-care thing (it says "We don't know how it got there").

If Bowser was the father of Mario and Luigi, wouldn't Mario and Luigi be some sort of messed up human-koopa thing?

Mario227 October 2, 2010 05:07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idno58 (Post 105532)
Hey, Mario, you should watch Zero Punctuation's Review of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Your theory reminds me of his.

Saw it, yeah "cake" just sums it all up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo
Your theory is ridiculous! As with the Pokemon sex in day-care thing (it says "We don't know how it got there").

If Bowser was the father of Mario and Luigi, wouldn't Mario and Luigi be some sort of messed up human-koopa thing?

How else were the pokemon made, it's a human thing.
As for Mario and Luigi, it's not supposed to be realistic. Bowser has kidnapped Peach so much, I wouldn't be surprised if they were married for the 100th time by this instant. Look at Yoshi, he's born by more realistic looking dinosaurs in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. And Yoshi looks nothing like the dinosaurs in the show now since he's all grown up.

Quadcentruo October 2, 2010 07:04:09 PM

You do realize that Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach are all around the same age? Unless Mario and Luigi age half as fast as Bowser and Peach.

Saying Yoshi is a mixture of Bowser and Peach is... no. Just no.

Even though you may think Bowser and Peach have something going on, we have to think what Nintendo's intentions are: Bowser kidnaps Peach and keeps her locked up. Sex does not exist in Nintendo's world, not in Pokemon nor Mario.

Magmaster12 October 2, 2010 07:20:43 PM

Well TGWTG came up with a skit about this.

13 + !!!

The Tropius of Tropiuses October 2, 2010 08:01:34 PM

....So you want a lock?

Mario227 October 2, 2010 09:36:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Tropius of Tropius (Post 106793)
....So you want a lock?

No.

Although, I do apologize to Quad for that though. :/