Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Halloween 2013 (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11497)

blueumbreon October 29, 2013 02:14:23 PM

Halloween 2013

Thread for your plans for Haloween night in the year 2013. (Are you going out? What are you going as? If you're not going out, what are you doing instead? Etc etc.)

I do plan on going out this year. I'll be going as Ness. I might go with friends, but I'm not sure yet. I was going to go as Edward Elric, but then there wasn't enough time to make a jacket. Then I was going to be the Doctor (10), but I gave up on that because I couldn't find the right coat. So I decided on Ness, and I just need to find/make a shirt. I'm ready to go out and face the spook.

kakashidragon October 29, 2013 03:10:52 PM

I dont go out anymore (too old) but if i do stay home or go somewhere i'll probly hand out candy. (if anybody shows up) But if i stay home besides going anywhere i have a special halloween pokemon X&Y team to use on thursday for those that deside to stay home as well, im up for battles then.

TurtwigX October 29, 2013 03:20:41 PM

I'm gonna have a Halloween Party at my anime club~! I think I might do the whole Lucas thing again (I really need to buy a new wig.) We'd be brothers from a different generation, Bluey~ I don't know what I'm bringing, but I know there's gonna be the usual: pizza, chips, soda, and video games. And despite all my protesting we're watching High School of the Dead. It's gonna be a great day~

Eagles October 29, 2013 03:37:31 PM

I dunno about y'all, but the candy we're handing out this year is siiiiiiiiiiiiiick (the good kind too). I'm probably just gonna go trick-or-treating or somethin' with my friends then go back home, more than likely.

Magmaster12 October 29, 2013 03:41:22 PM

I'm going to go to classes wearing in orange shirt.

SpikyEaredPichu96 October 29, 2013 04:18:33 PM

My family actually has a couple of things planned; we're going to go to John's Incredible Pizza Place for lunch with my Grandparents' (It's kinda like Chuck E Cheese, but much bigger), then we're going to go Trick-Or-Treating in the evening. And yeah, I know I'm getting a little old, but I'm not ready to give that up yet. This will actually be the first time trick-or-treating in our neighborhood; we usually go to my Grandparents' neighborhood, but since we'll be seeing them for lunch we figured we'd just do it there. I'm going to dress up as a crazy cat lady. :flashingcatplanet:

john-li October 29, 2013 04:38:24 PM

My friends and I are going trick or treating for the last time

Lulu the Lucario October 29, 2013 04:43:05 PM

I wish I had a Lucario costume to wear this year. My friend wants to go as an Infernape, but he also can't find a costume. We're both getting old for this. :P

Fubab_107 October 29, 2013 07:43:24 PM

I work on Halloween so I'm just going to wear a hat of a small dinosaur eating my head all day...

Cat333Pokémon October 29, 2013 10:32:51 PM

I'm just going to classes like usual, but I'm buying myself some candy. :P

PHANTOMxTRAINER October 30, 2013 02:58:34 PM

My ideal Halloween is after school, I go home, call up my friends, I dress up as a wrestler, I meet up with my friends and go trick-or-treating/teepeeing/ding-dong-ditching at 12 AM. However, the plan might be ruined tomorrow by Wrestling Practice at 7-9 PM... So it's a possibility that I'm not even Trick-or-Treating :'(

blueumbreon October 30, 2013 05:51:18 PM

I just finished carving my pumpkin.

Eagles October 30, 2013 05:55:12 PM

you. are. GOD.

PHANTOMxTRAINER October 30, 2013 06:33:21 PM

I don't have wrestling tomorrow! The place canceled practice on it's own, so now I don't have to feel bad about skipping~ Looks like I'm trick-or-treating with my friends, going as a wrestler!

TurtwigX October 30, 2013 06:37:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueumbreon (Post 287672)
I just finished carving my pumpkin.

Starman emitted a glorious light! This pumpkin is given an official Turtwig stamp of approval. (y)

blueumbreon October 30, 2013 06:52:48 PM

You guys are way too kind. Here's my finished costume

Cyrus October 30, 2013 07:02:25 PM

I haven't really been able to celebrate Halloween for a couple of years now. We just got a few packages of candy to hand out to whoever may knock. Which isn't even likely given our house is at the end of a cul-de-sac and our outside lights are dim. I imagine that I'll just be home watching tv...meh..

I've never even been to a Halloween party of any sort. The closest thing to a Halloween party was a small get together with some family, but never a true party with friends or neighborhood kids. And now given I turn 20 soon, I kinda feel like trying to attend any sort of Halloween party would have to be with adults, and we all know how THOSE can end up...with drugs or alcohol. No thank-you.

Shade October 31, 2013 05:31:14 AM

This will be the first time that I've ever been off for Halloween. I'll probably just play some scary games, have popcorn and hand out candy.

Eagles October 31, 2013 06:58:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueumbreon (Post 287677)
You guys are way too kind. Here's my finished costume

What is the carving behind you supposed to be?

blueumbreon October 31, 2013 08:41:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagles (Post 287690)
What is the carving behind you supposed to be?

That one is my mom's. It's a Buffalo Sabres logo.

kakashidragon October 31, 2013 11:19:02 AM

Well for those that are staying home tonight im up for battles. :)
My halloween team should be good enough to use. (Warning my team is evd in case those that dont have a evd team yet on X&Y)

Also who knows if i'll get anybody to show up for candy me living in a trailer park and all.

GreenMan October 31, 2013 11:25:33 AM

Possibly going to my aunts Halloween party, currently at college in my costume I'll have to add pictures later, similar to last year just with some minor details changed in it. Beyond that eating some candy and just enjoying myself.

kakashidragon October 31, 2013 03:51:25 PM

Well so far 2 people came to get candy....kinda sucks to in a trailer park cause no-one ever looks here unless they know u.

blueumbreon October 31, 2013 04:09:35 PM

Well, I'm pissed off. I left the house at 6:30 to do a quick run on my sister's street (full size Crunch bar get!). I left there less than an hour later, to the big street where all the kids were. I only went to about 7 houses, because everyone HAS SHUT DOWN AT 7:45. In total, I only got around a disappointing 45 pieces of candy.

SEVEN FORTY FIVE!

ALL LIGHTS OFF, ALL DOORS CLOSED

Okay... I'm done...

Eagles October 31, 2013 04:21:48 PM

There were only like 5 groups that came to my place and I live in a pretty big neighborhood. I dunno what's up.

Reuniclus October 31, 2013 05:35:41 PM

I'm sick, so I wasn't able to do much for Halloween this year. :c A couple guys on my floor dressed up as superheroes. One girl dressed up as a Team Rocket Grunt and there were one or two guys that cross-dressed. At least none of them are banging on my door for candy...yet.

PHANTOMxTRAINER October 31, 2013 07:31:14 PM

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was okay.. I got home from school, got dressed, ate dinner at 4, went out with my friends and trick-or-treated, almost got egged, ran around the neighborhood and saw other friends.. Pretty much typical halloween, wasn't as fun as the others though.