Thread: Closed Ref: Elaine vs RK-9 Shiny REFS
View Single Post
Old September 21, 2011, 05:53:22 PM
Kyurem

Farewell Forest is usually empty year round. Apparently every one and their mother heard about the battle between Elaine and RK-9. I walked through the dark forest for a while. I could tell I was lost. There was hardly any light coming through the canopy of the trees. I was then able to notice a small crowd surrounding the middle of the forest. I pushed my way through the crowd so I could start the battle. I saw Elaine there waiting patiently with her Misdreavus, Tiffany. I then saw RK-9 sprinting through the crowd, with his Porygon, Scratch, floating ahead.

"Battle between RK-9 and Elaine will now begin! Signle battle; one Pokemon each!"

Elaine

Tiffany
Misdreavus (F)
Levitate
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Status;
Calm Mind~Calm Mind

RK-9

Scratch
Porygon - Unknown
Download
Energy: 100
Lock On/Discharge~Zap Cannon/Thunderbolt

Tiffany started off smoothly. At first she was moving swiftly, back and forth through the forest. Then she started to stop. Scratch looked at her, dumbfoundly, wondering what the heck she was doing. Soon she stopped completely, almost as if she was frozen in place. Misdreavus new what her trainer had told her to do. She stood there, eyes closed, clearing her mind of all thoughts. Soon a light pink aura formed around her. She then opened her eyes, ready to start the battle.
(Misdreavus: Energy -3; SP ATK +1 SP DEF +1)

Porygon chuckled, wondering why the Misdreavus would use such a worthless attack. Porygon then got ready for his next move. He stared at the Misdreavus, not moving. Tiffany wondered what it was doing staring at her. Scratch knew what it was doing though. Using state-of-the-art technology implanted in its mind, he was carefully aiming at her with precise accuracy. Finally, the Porygon got the perfect aim.
(Porygon: Energy -7; accuracy perfect for the next move.)

Tiffany decided that she could go for another meditating session while Porygon stood there. She stood very still; clearing her mind o all thoughts, doubts, and worries. She was in a trance for what seemed forever. Finally she awoke. Feeling refreshed as ever!
(Misdreavus: Energy -3; SP ATK +1 SP DEF +1)

Porygon was confident about his next attack. Scratch knew that the wasted turn it used up would make up for this. Scratch started charging up electric energy from his body. A bright yellow aura was buidling up isnide of him, almost blinding everyone there. Scratch knew that he couldn't keep charging up, or the attack would fail. He then let out a large thunderbolt from his body. Tiffany looked at it, trying to move away, but she was too slow. CRACK!
She was hit by the thunderbolt. Thankfully, the previous attacks protected her, and the thunderbolt was nothing but a mere shock.
(Porygon: -5 Energy) (Misdreavus: -7 Health; + 2 SP ATK & SP DEF)

Elaine

Tiffany
Misdreavus (F)
Levitate
Health: 93
Energy: 94

RK-9

Scratch
Porygon - Unknown
Download
Energy: 88

Ref Notes:
Download boosts one of Tiffany's highest stats, and Scratch's Speed. Raised SPP ATK. Rolled 1-3 With 1 being SPD, 2 SP DEF, and 3 SP ATK

Last edited by Shiny; September 21, 2011 at 05:54:06 PM.