Health: 93
Energy: 94

RK-9

Scratch
Porygon - Unknown
Download
Health: 100
Energy: 88

Misdreavus was floating slowly around Scratch. She knew exactly what she was doing. Tiffany was looking at Scratch, envisioning bad, cunning thoughts on how to get rid of Porygon. When she left the trance, she felt refreshed. Her Special Attack had been raised by two whole stages!
(Misdreavus: -3 Energy.)

Scratch started circling around Tiffany, insulting her moves and just being a general annoyance.
Hey, hey! I bet ya can't hit me! Haha! You can't! I bet you'll miss! Hahaha!
Tiffany became aggravated at this Porygon. She wanted to rip him to shreds, but she wasn't exactly sure how. She felt her head hurting from all the talking and circling this Porygon was doing.
(Porygon: -5 Energy; Misdreavus: +2 ATK Confused. Lasts 3 turns.)

Misdreavus was still confused. It seemed like the whole arena was spinning. She tried to concentrate on her next move, one that would increase her Special Attack.
Whoa. What was I supposed to do again. Nasty Plot? No, no. Of course not! Why would I do that?
All this confusion made her angry even more. Soon her head was throbbing intensely, and she found herself unable to complete her move.
(Misdreavus: Confused. -1 Health; -5 Energy.)

Scratch let out a soft chuckle. He enjoyed watching this confused Misdreavus trying to figure out which attack to use. He knew he had the perfect chance to attack her in all this confusion. But, his master never ordered an attack. He sighed at this opportunity, but decided to forget about it.
Scratch took a deep breath in. It tried to connect to its spiritual side. Soon he found himself under hypnotism. While he was hypnotized, he ordered himself to copy all the stat changes Tiffany has had.
(Porygon: +5 SP ATK, +2 SP DEF, +2 ATK; -6 Energy)

Elaine

Tiffany
Misdreavus (F)
Levitate
Health: 92
Energy: 86

RK-9

Scratch
Porygon - Unknown
Download
Health: 100
Energy: 77
Status: Pumped up.! >:D +2 SPD, +5 SP ATK, +2 SP DEF, +2 ATK

Ref Notes

Swagger's accuracy roll was 41, with 1-90 hitting.
Confusion roll was 3. Lasts 3 turns.
Nasty Plot's confusion roll was 73, with 1-51 hitting.
Download's roll was 2, raising up SP DEF for Misdreavus.

RK-9, your moves please.

Last edited by Shiny; September 22, 2011 at 03:26:04 PM.