View Single Post
Old November 25, 2011, 07:43:56 PM

Gym Battle #29

Reuniclus vs. Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan Goku wins!

This was the closest match I've had in a very long time. SSG beat me 0-1 and it couldn't get any closer than this. The battle began with me setting up defences while he tried to set up. After I knocked out his first pokemon, he sent out possibly the biggest threat and annoyance to my team. SSG managed to revenge kill my next 3 pokemon, while I took care of his next two. The ending of the battle was the best part of the match. It was my pokemon against his pokemon and I managed to get some hax on his last pokemon. I thought I had the match in the bag, but then SSG's pokemon breaks through my hax.....and then gets a crit that really mattered and finishes off my last pokemon. His last pokemon lived with 10 Hp and the crit finished me off. Unbelievable match SSG, I rarely get close matches like that. Congratulations on beating me, you deserve my Psynergy Badge. I wish you luck in conquering the rest of the gym leaders. :]

Last edited by Reuniclus; November 25, 2011 at 07:48:00 PM. Reason: Spelt his name wrong :P