Alakazamaster

Topaz
Abra - M
Magic Guard
Substitute's Health: 26
Topaz's Health: 60
Energy: 87
Attract ~ Calm Mind

Black Ice was still incapacitated, as she continued to strike the ground forcefully and maliciously. However, still, out of the corner of her ears, she could still hear her trainer calling to her. She didn't really hear what it was, though...but she managed to hear "Substitute". So she did as ordered, creating a doll much like Topaz's.
(Sneasel: -25 Health, put up a Substitute, -5 Energy, CONFUSED for 3 more turns)

Topaz decided to try incapacitate the Sneasel further. Mustering up all his charms, he sent a barrage of pink hearts towards the opponent. However, Black Ice hid behind the doll, and was unaffected by the attack. The Substitute had effectively blocked the attack!
(Abra: Move FAILED, -5 Energy)

Despite now having the Substitute up, Black Ice was still plagued with confusion. She could still hear her trainer's orders, though, and the confusion hadn't set in deep. Thus, she quickly carried out her attack before the confusion had a chance to take hold of her movements. She unsheathed her sharp claws, and sliced like mad at Topaz's Substitute. In doing so, she heard a tear in the Substitute; she soon realized that she had hit a sharp point in Topaz's Substitute, and that resulted in a critical hit!
(Abra's Substitute: -11 Health, Sneasel: -3 Energy, CONFUSED for 2 more turns)

Topaz heard the tear and was slightly worried. Still, he was more concerned with building up his own defenses. Thus, he cleansed his mind of all thoughts, and built up his brainpower. He hoped that in doing so, Black Ice might have a few more issues dealing with the Substitute, and that he could take her Substitute out more quickly.
(Abra: -5 Energy, +1 SP.ATK +1 SP.DEF)

Gatorade

Black Ice
Sneasel - F
Inner Focus
Substitute's Health: 26
Health: 66
Energy: 86
Status: Hi! I'm a substitute, so feel free to attack! CONFUSED for 2 more turns

Alakazamaster

Topaz
Abra - M