Health: 100
Energy: 100

HeartlessNobody13

Rick
Snover - M
Ability: Snow Warning
Health: 100
Energy: 100

The second Snover left his Poké Ball, it seemed to get 10 degrees colder. Silks was practically shivering! So much for a sunny park... As a bout of payback, Absol decided to give Snover some information he thought he'd like to know. He walked right up to Rick, and whispered something in his ear. Then, he ran back. Rick started screaming that is wasn't true. "Come at me, then," said Silks. He would have felt better, but a piece of hail hit him square in the head.
Absol: -2 Energy, -6 Health
Snover: TAUNTED for 5 turns

Rick wanted to hurt Absol. Badly. He thought about putting a Toxic on him. That was something that could work. But wait, Rick wanted to go up and do the damage himself. That would work better. He began devising plans of what to use the next turn. Thinking back, he soon had the perfect move for sweet revenge.
Snover: Move FAILED (Taunt), TAUNTED for 4 turns

Now that he wasn't Toxified, Silks went for his second attack. Rearing back, he aimed at Rick, contemplating which move to use next. Then, he focused a small amount of body heat up into his throat, which then ignited. He let the flames loose, roasting Rick! A direct hit with a powerful move was good, but Snovers weren't very fond of any type of flames. Absol wanted to celebrate! It didn't last long, though, as hail continued to pelt his body.
Absol: -6 Energy, -6 Health
Snover: -21 Health

After being cooked like that, Snover had to fight back, big time. Breathing in now-frigid air, he cooled himself off. Then, he focused some cold air into his throat, and froze it solid! He fired the beam straight at Silks. Ithad to hit, and didn't falter until it went clear through the Absol. Rick could see a thin frost layer around Absol, but was disappointed to see that he didn't freeze solid. Maybe another time...
Snover: -8 Energy, TAUNTED for 3 turns
Absol: -11 Health

Silverlands

Silks
Absol - M
Ability: Super Luck
Health: 77
Energy: 92

HeartlessNobody13

Rick
Snover - M
Ability: Snow Warning
Health: 79
Energy: 92
Status: MY MOM IS NOT A YETI!!!! Oh wait... TAUNTED for 3 turns

Notes:

Taunt's roll was 58, with 1-100 hitting.
Flamethrower's roll was 66, with 1-100 hitting.
Flamethrower's crit roll was 76, with 1-13 being a critical hit.
Flamethrower's burn roll was 34, with 1-10 causing a burn.
Ice Beam's roll was 57, with 1-100 hitting.
Ice Beam's crit roll was 17, with 1-6 being a critical hit.
Ice Beam's freeze roll was 44, with 1-10 freezing.

You're up, Silverlands.