Energy: 86
Status: I... won't stay down... -2 SP ATK, PARALYZED for 4 turns

Reuniclus

Voltiger
Electrike - M
Ability: Static
Health: 75
Energy: 80

Amazed that the previous attack missed, Voltiger braced himself. angling his neck up towards the sky, he howled at a deafening volume. It went on for about 10 seconds, and then Voltiger stopped. After the move, Voltiger had an adrenaline rush. Feeling his blood rush, Voltiger knew that any attack would hit harder for sure.
Electrike: -7 Energy, +1 ATK

Embarassed by how paralysis had crippled his attack last time, Dark came out of his crater again. He angled the 3 heads back once more, and quickly fired off all 3 shots. They collided, again releasing a shower of fireballs. As they soared through the sky, Voltiger frantically tried to dodge below. He narrowly avoided one, and another, but was struck clear on by one. Another big blow delivered by Dark.
Hydreigon: -12 Energy, -2 SP ATK, PARALYZED for 3 turns
Electrike: -14 Health

Again a victim of malicious fireballs, Voltiger again played weaknesses. Breathing in sharply, his teeth turned an icy blue. He charged towards a crippled Dark, going for the kill. Latching onto Hydreigon, Voltiger once sunk his icy fangs into Dark. While Dark clearly suffered from the attack, nothing extra seemed to occur. Voltiger seemed to be very disappointed by this fact.
Electrike: -11 Energy
Hydreigon: -11 Health

Now fully confident again, Dark tilted backwards. The orange energy collected into 3 small balls in all 3 mouths. Primed to fire, the first ball was launched. Then, for no reason, Dark's muscles quit on him, and he plummeted back into his crater once more, surrounded by tiny sparks. His paralysis had once again taken full advantage of him.
Hydreigon: Move FAILED (Paralysis), PARALYZED for 2 turns

Aquablast

Dark
Hydreigon - M
Ability: Levitate
Health: 80
Energy: 74
Status: I can't even attack! -4 SP ATK, PARALYZED for 2 turns

Reuniclus

Voltiger
Electrike - M
Ability: Static
Health: 61
Energy: 59

Notes:

You may notice Voltiger has 7 less Health than before. That is because I forgot to factor in the critical hit on the previous turn, and it should have done 25 damage, not 18.
Dark's first paralysis roll was 60, with 1-25 causing full paralysis.
Draco Meteor's roll was 36, with 1-90 hitting.
Draco Meteor's crit roll was 94, with 1-6 being a critical hit.
Ice Fang's roll was 30, with 1-95 hitting.
Ice Fang's crit roll was 17, with 1-6 being a critical hit.
Ice Fang's flinch roll was 80, with 1-10 causing a flinch.
Ice Fang's freeze roll was 74, with 1-10 freezing the target.
Dark's second paralysis roll was 11, with 1-25 causing full paralysis.

You're up, Aqua.