Energy: 75
Status: Gee wizz, I need to go a little lighter. CONFUSED for 1 turn

HeartlessNobody13

Slick
Litwick - M
Ability: Flame Body
Health: 100
Energy: 94

Beginning the round, Silks knew that he couldn't take a massive attack in this weather. It could be too much to bear. He did a dance that looked quite awkward, running in circles and stomping his feet. The second he finished, a thin green barrier formed around the entirety of his body. It looked to be thin and flimsy, but in fact it could block mostly any move used on it.
Absol: -4 Energy, CONFUSION lifted

Slick wanted to challenge that theory. Moving forward a little bit, he inhaled. The flame on his head shrinking, he unleashed a barrage of flames, actually knocking him backwards a bit. On the other side of the field, Silks braced for impact. As the flames neared, he lowered his head in a daring gesture. Running into the flames, they parted in all directions upon contact with Absol's shield. When the move ended, Silk's shield shattered.
Litwick: Move FAILED (Protect), -7 Energy

Figuring a defensive move was Slick's next plan of action, He again went for a sly choice. He calmly walked over to Slick's side of the field, a little bit of swagger in his step. He got to Slick, and whispered something in his ear. He then ran back to watch the fireworks. Denying Absol's accusations, Slick was stirred up into a revenge-craving rage!
Absol: -3 Energy
Litwick: TAUNTED for 3 turns

Slick had been instructed to raise his defenses with an Acid Armor, but he was so angry, he didn't hear it. He could only think of plotting revenge. Thinking about which move would work better, it seemed that he would miss his turn. Slick was suffering from the same fate as Rick.
Litwick: Move FAILED (Taunted), TAUNTED for 2 turns

Silverlands

Silks
Absol - M
Ability: Super Luck
Health: 72
Energy: 68

HeartlessNobody13

Slick
Litwick - M
Ability: Flame Body
Health: 100
Energy: 87
Status: MY MOM DOES NOT SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF EVERYTHING!!!! Wait a second... TAUNTED for 2 turns

Notes:

Silk's confusion roll was 65, with 1-50 causing the move to fail due to confusion.
Taunt's roll was 24, with 1-100 hitting.

Your move, Silverlands.