Energy: 70
Sludge Wave

Happy

Togepi - Female
Super Luck
Health: 52
Energy: 43
Protect

Happy was quick to put up her protective barrier. It was invisible, so she knew that the others wouldn't be able to notice her protection. Despite this, the hail came from above, and still managed to crash against her head! She groaned; it looked like the barriers didn't protect from the hail all too well.
(Togepi: -6 Energy, -6 Health from HAIL, PROTECTED for 1 turn)

Jolty was ready to fight, even after being torched earlier. She rubbed her small hairs together, generating small sparks of electricity. She collected the static in front of her mouth, and fired a fast, thin beam of electricity. Jolty was confounded when the beam bounced away from her, almost suddenly. Jolty grumbled; she must have protected.
(Togepi: -0 Health, Joltik: -5 Energy, -6 Health from HAIL)

Frogger had noticed that the ground had finally dried from the Muddy Water attack from several turns ago. She wouldn't allow that! She released a toxic, sticky film, which seemed to have a life of its own. The toxic film built up into a giant wave, which overwhelmed the entire field, leaving nothing behind in its path of destruction. The tidal forces alone did massive damage; Taps was twisting around, and eventually heard a snap! When the toxic waves receded, she found that she had sprained an ankle. It was a critical hit on Taps, but what was Jolty's fate? The tiny Pokemon crawled up, but she didn't look too well. She instantly realized that the toxic waves must have poisoned her!
(Eevee: -15 Health // Togepi: -0 Health, Joltik: -8 Health, POISONED for 5 turns, Tympole: -9 Energy, -6 Health from HAIL)

Taps's ankle throbbed with pain, as she had been dealt such a hard hit to her health. She knelt down and made a prayer to the great Arceus above. She begged for just a little bit of health, just a little. She hoped that the gods of Pokemon would be able to heed her call.
(Eevee: -6 Energy, -6 Health, made a WISH)

The Pokemon on the field noticed that the cold air was letting up. The sun quite literally tore a hole in the storm clouds, as the ice that formed on the ground disintegrated before their eyes. The sun was ablaze one again.

Quadcentruo

Taps
Eevee - Female
Adaptability
Health: 24
Energy: 58

Jolty
Joltik - Female
Compundeyes
Health: 56
Energy: 75

ThePokeMan