View Single Post
Old February 13, 2012, 10:58:36 PM
Administrator

Due to the ability for anyone to just setup a new VR account with some unused friend's Minecraft account and grief without reprecussions, I had to make the default have no building permissions. He also decided to do that right before I had a rather busy weekend, so I haven't had a chance to actually work on the building permissions. I really don't like working on server stuff on class days, either, as I prefer working on homework or relaxing. As Tuesday seems open for me, I'll try to figure out exactly what needs to happen to get everyone able to go again. Shade will also be granted the ability to approve new users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Seriously, Cat. What the ****.
Don't tempt me. Seriously, I have almost had it with this friggin' game. I'm sick and tired of complex permissions, people whining about losing ten gold ingots because of a server hiccup, unstable connections, updates breaking every modification, modifications that don't play nicely with other modifications, people whining about the server not being updated because Craftbukkit isn't updated, Java having memory leaks, people wanting to restart because there is a new biome or strongholds or The End or mobs that aren't possible with the current world, bugs in Minecraft or the modifications, the old server overheating, world corruption, slimes moving, the seed resetting, lava not flowing properly, Creepers blowing up homes, Endermen causing mayhem, sheep not repawning, animals not breeding, general instability, lack of moderation, lack of administration, lack of users, lack of interest, the spawn point moving wherever the heck it wants, the /home command not saving locations properly, moderators cheating by teleporting, administrators using /give and other commands inappropriately, the "locked" square in the center of the map, chests not closing, chests not locking, users stealing items from other users, users pushing others into lava, users claiming land that is already in use, items duplicating, furnaces crashing the game, music discs not playing correctly, people who haven't the foggiest how to play Minecraft, people who can't understand that they need to actually buy Minecraft, and people who think that I must fix everything immediately because it's always my fault because I'm the administrator and have no life outside of this website.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; February 13, 2012 at 11:03:06 PM.