View Single Post
Old March 15, 2014, 08:49:49 AM
Keldeo

[3/15/2014 12:31:16]

It's been a weird week. The weather is a pretty good metaphor for it. Monday and Tuesday were gorgeous. (Most of) the snow had finally melted and the temperature finally jumped above freezing. Then a blizzard hit Wednesday. Fifteen inches of snow (half a meter), and the temperature was well below freezing again. My school called a snow day for the first time in several years. Then Friday and today are, once again, gorgeous. Shorts weather. And tomorrow and Monday are apparently supposed to be frigid again?

I told you, weird.

Anyway, what else has happened recently . . . I finished a five-hour live stream of old Harry Potter yesterday with a few friends. Turnout wasn't anything earth shattering, but it was a lot of fun. And I still have my voice, which I didn't expect after nearly five hours straight of talking. Might do it again, some day.

Speaking of Harry Potter, loosely, anyway, I'm on my school's IQA Quidditch team. Haven't been able to make any practices so far this semester because night classes and similar, boring crap, but I'll hopefully be able to start doing that again soon. I like Muggle Quidditch. It's good exercise, too.

Before I forget about this thread's existence again for another week, have some more of Dragonite's Guide of How Not To Write Revision Comments! Didn't break any records writing code this week, but progress is progress.

Spoiler Alert:    
[3/13/2014 02:11:43] 3.20.119 - Rewrote inventory code (for like the ninth time)
[3/13/2014 02:13:51] 3.20.120 - Added support for multiple generations (but no way to change it during runtime)
[3/13/2014 15:53:35] 3.20.121 - Saving and loading items is a pain in the butt.

Also, does anyone know what happened to the pictures in my last post? I swear they didn't look like that last week. Is VR glitching on me?