View Single Post
Old April 16, 2012, 09:25:56 AM
Regigigas

Default Voice Actors for a Mystery Dungeon Playthrough

I'm not exactly sure if this is the place to request it, but instead of voicing every character in Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team myself, I thought it would be pretty unique and a nice community project together to get voice actors best suited for each character, NPC's included. I would like to intend this thread as a discussion/application thread, if you don't mind.

I've had quite a few fun playthroughs with the spinoff series myself and it is rather close to my heart. For anyone that would love to voice a character, please post here, and we can discuss it. Thread can be moved somewhere else if it needs too.

I can do most of the video editing myself, and only need the voice clips to insert them where needed. I may or may not need to re-record it as I read rather quickly which results in pressing the A button more often then others, requiring the text to be spoken faster then normal.

Some voice roles I can think of right off the bat are:
  • Main Character (currently Charmander)
  • Partner (currently Chickorita)
  • Mail Delivery Pokemon, Pelliper
  • Pokemon Square NPC's (Lombre, Keckleon Brothers, Wishcash, etc)
  • Side Characters (Alakazam/Team ACT, Gengar, etc)
  • Important story driven characters (Gardevoir, Ninetails, Xatu, etc)

Videos    

As much as I'd love for everyone to have a part in this play though, please don't apply unless you really think you'd be the best person for the role.

I hope you'll take time to consider helping me out with this, and once some of the major roles are assigned to fill a few 'episodes', we can start putting it together for the final result. Thanks for your time!

Last edited by DashArmy; April 18, 2012 at 07:06:19 AM.