View Single Post
Old September 27, 2010, 06:30:36 PM
Volcarona

Default Rated M for....Mario? (a Mario theory)

So, you know that Bowser kidnaps Peach. Although, you should think about what Peach is doing with Bowser though.....Seriously, you don't see the princess till the end of the game. That's the only way I think Mario & Luigi are born. BOWSER IS THEIR FATHER! And that goes for Wario and Waluigi as well. This is a theory I came up with though. So, really Bowser and Peach are techinically husband and wife, and then they divorce. And then, they're married again in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. It all makes perfect sense. Peach has been hiding the truth from Mario all along! Also, shrooms can be a very evil drug so Peach doesn't know that Mario is eating drugs. So,....Mario is drunk, Peach is having sex with Bowser, Luigi hasn't had any games in a while because she's with Daisy having sex, Yoshi was a combination of Bowser and Peach mixed together. Which creates the dinosaurs. Geez, and I thought Pokemon wasn't bad enough for having sex in the day care area. Do you have the same idea about this, or a different thoery?