View Single Post
Old January 19, 2012, 03:31:30 PM
Floatzel

Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl Delta

Today I like to officially announce that I've been working on a personal project of mine, Project Brawl Delta. It's a model-texture-music total revamp of the game where I feel I'm comfortable with changing it. The stages are left alone (all but the custom stages' textures), but the music for the games and some of the characters, their models/textures have been modified. This is still a beta release for now as I feel there's more to do with it still. That is why I am handing it out to all Victory Road members who want a shot at it.

No, I'm not handing out ISO's, don't ask things like, "Where can I find an ISO of Brawl Delta?" or the like. Brawl Delta is not an ISO, but rather a mod pack for Brawl, no matter the region (be it Pal or NTSC-U or NTSC-J). It requires Riivolution for everything to work. "Why not just use the File Patch Code?" I've done that and it didn't patch everything of mine into the game from my SD Card. Don't worry, I've included the app and I hear it doesn't require a softmodded Wii to work.

Without further ado, here is the mod pack. I warn you it's 300+ MB's of content already, and if you want to use it, you'll need a password to open the archive. If you want the passcode, it is below in the next post. http://www.4shared.com/rar/TVyqMMNz/..._Release.html?

Oh, and please, if you download the pack, feel free to give me ideas on what you think should go into it, be it something I should mod myself or someone else has already made.

Last edited by Wulf Cines; April 16, 2012 at 02:00:17 AM. Reason: Passcode is in next post