Thread: Open Ref: Terry807 vs. Absol
View Single Post
Old April 4, 2012, 05:13:44 PM
Kyurem

Claiming this round, because I haven't reffed in a while.

Absol
3 Pokémon remaining
1 Chill remaining
3 Shake Offs remaining

Pokémon Sprite 261
Omega
Poochyena - F

Quick Feet
Health: 61
Energy: 74

Terry807
3 Pokémon remaining
1 Chill remaining
3 Shake Offs remaining

Pokémon Sprite 572
Tickles
Minccino - F

Technician
Health: 87
Energy: 54

Tickles was now ready to go in and strike mercilessly. Taking her tail, Tickles leapt for Omega, and slapped her senseless with her tail. With each sweep, a loud, snapping sound reverberated through the skies, leaving Omega dazed. The merciless attack left her cheeks red with pain and infuriation.
(Poochyena: -14 Health | Mincinno: -7 Energy)
[Accuracy roll: 32, with 1-100 hitting | Critical hit roll: 30, with 1-6 being a critical hit]

With being much slower than Tickles, there would be major consequences. Omega would have to do with what she already had; the motivation. She howled to the sky, boosting her confidence even further and increasing her attacking prowess.
(Poochyena: +1 ATK, no longer PARALYZED, -1 Energy)
[Paralysis roll: 71, with 1-75 working]

Tickles was a tad worried about Omega finally shrugging off her paralysis, but she would let someone else worry about that. In the meantime, she jumped at Omega, tackling her senseless, and then quickly retreating to the comfort and safety of her Pokeball. In the midst of all that, Static reemerged from her own Pokeball and stood, or, rather, floated face-to-face with the menacing Poochyena.
(Poochyena: -12 Health, Mincinno: -4 Energy, switched out to Tynamo)
[Accuracy roll: 28, with 1-100 hitting | Critical hit roll: 13, with 1-6 being a critical hit]

Pokémon Sprite 602
Static
Tynamo - F

Levitate
Health: 90
Energy: 91

Omega stared blankly at the diminutive Tynamo, vaguely thinking of how it would taste like. But first things must come first; Omega dashed haphazardly towards the potential dinner and slammed into it. Static tumbled over to the force, but Omega too lost footing and tumbled over on the ground, dealing some damage to himself.
(Tynamo: -11 Health, Poochyena: -3 Health from recoil, -6 Energy)
[Accuracy roll: 11, with 1-85 hitting | Critical hit roll: 74, with 1-6 being a critical hit]

Absol
3 Pokémon remaining
1 Chill remaining
3 Shake Offs remaining

Pokémon Sprite 261
Omega
Poochyena - F

Quick Feet
Health: 32
Energy: 67

Pokémon Sprite 602
Static