View Single Post
Old December 11, 2009, 01:09:11 PM
Regigigas

Default Re: Movie 13 title revealed: ??????????????????????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjack91
Evil Ash scares me.

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but besides Ash, they're going with a new artwork direction. More detail on our three legendary dogs (look almost like TCG versions with high detail).

Because of this, I'm theorizing this to be the last Pokemon movie. They're going to go out with a bang probably and tie everything together for Ash and the story of Pokemon.

What more can they do? We've already dealt with God (Arceus) for peaks sake! There's not much we can do but finish up the series.

I don't like saying this, but it's what I think. It's such a small preview and my idea might not mean anything, but if anything Z is a possible evil Pokemon that has been watching Ash through his entire journey and is the accumulation of all his experiences.

If the Pokemon is new however, this could be infinitely epic. If not, I'm assuming it's some Pokemon we don't remember but have met in the past in the series.
Rather than the movie series having nowhere to go at this point, I unfortunately think that the series has nowhere good to go. The writers just keep increasing the scales, from mythological beings to deities. Remember when everyone was calling Dialga and Palkia the Pokégods? And now Arceus is the deity-in-chief. Either they're going to ramp the power level to above-godlike levels, thereby degenerating the series into a DBZ-like escalation of strength, or they'll go at it intelligently and create legendaries that are less powerful but more focused: after all, there's no rule that each generation's legendaries have to be 'stronger' than the ones before. I think Z will end up being a human character, and the cameo Pokémon, if there even is one, will be a non-legendary a la Lucario or Marill.

Then again, Z could always just be a random letter tacked on the end to make it sound cool, like they did with Smash Bros. and "X".