View Single Post
Old April 18, 2012, 05:45:57 PM
Kyurem

Default An Imbalance in the Universes... (Pokémon RP)

London, England
A scientist frantically came into the lab, holding a laptop. "Guys!" He seemed out of breath. "Guys, we have a problem."

"What is it?" one of the scientists in the room asked.

"It's..." He paused to catch his breath. "It's the Pokémon universe. Something has already gone wrong." He set the laptop on the corner of a desk and flipped through a few of the many windows he had up. "The instruments have gone mad! It might just be my computer, but I swear something's off." All of a sudden, a shadow came over the computer. The scientist looked behind him, and in the few seconds he had, he recognized the figure. It was the famed rogue Pokémon. Mewtwo.

Now, if you didn't get the gist of it from there, basically something's gone wrong in the world of Pokémon and the Pokémon are starting to come into the real world. Although, just how that happened, you'll have to find out for yourselves.

Rules, guidelines, etc.    
Follow all forum rules (which is a given, but basically, don't let it get out of hand).
Don't go too NSFW with anything (yes, you know what I'm talking about )
No killing other people's characters (this is a given; attacking others is fine though).
Since this takes place in England, try and use British English as much as possible.

Sign-up form    
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other notes:

My character    
Name: Jonathan Hyde
Appearance: Jonathan has green eyes and fairly long brown hair. He always seems to have a sort of sinister look on his face. He's fairly tall and skinny, standing at 5'10". He wears a gray hoodie and sweatpants.
Personality: Jonathan is fairly laid back, yet somewhat serious at the same time. He can often tease people and then immediately return to business. He can take others' advice, but he won't go out of his way to follow it.
Background: Jonathan was raised to a single, poor, neglectful mother living in London. Thus, he spends most of the time out of the house, doing odd jobs for people to make some money.
Other notes: N/A