View Single Post
Old May 23, 2012, 11:55:18 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
Have you played a Mother game? If so, what is your favorite enemy that you've seen?
Nope, I have not and nor do I ever plan to play one. I've seen many videos of the several games and seen the characters and such in the SSB series... it just never got my attention other than I did not like it. Sorry to disappoint you Mother fanboys and girls. x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Pichu62 View Post
Have you seen this video? If you haven't...can you watch it without laughing, moving, dancing, etc. all the way through?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-VE...eature=related
I have actually, and I thought it was pretty awesome and funny at the same time. I still can't help but chuckle a bit and smile all silly when I watch it. It's just the random stupid things like this that get me to laugh usually. x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire28382 View Post
I have a question, How did you get into aperture :3
Oh, well you see, Aperture Science thought I was crazy so they wanted to run their tests on a crazy person and see what the results were. Ends up I'm too much for even GLaDOS to handle, sooooo her and I are more like sisters now rather than me being held there as a captive.
Hahaha I wish, ohh how I wish. I just honestly felt like putting that there is all. =w=