Thread: Castaway
View Single Post
Old February 6, 2012, 05:13:34 PM
Shaymin

( @ NismoZ Not to be a Danny Downer, but why would that be the first thing someone does? You just crashed onto the island. But that is me)

Aria Apollon

What is happening? What happened to the plane? WHY AM I UNDER WATER‽

I swam as fast as I could and to get above. now as you may now, when you can't see which way is up, and you don't know which direction you came from; you might just not know which way to swim. I was out of breath I bursted out a gallon of air.

Wait, follow the bubbles! I am SUCH a genius! I thought.

I was just about to gasp in for I didn't have air in my lungs. Which breath water isn't something most humans can do. Anyways I finally found the surface of the blue, blue water. I popped my head up, "Hello! Anyone there‽" No one answered.It was hard to see with salt water stinging your eyes, but I realized in the distance there was a little blob. And from what was brewing in my mind, that was the safest route.

I got close enough so I could actually see the island and sure enough some walking specs were there. About 10 minutes later I was on the (for what I could tell) island. There was people I could vaguely remember. A boy I think his name was Tyler.

Warwick Wilson

I do believe I found myself in a tree. Yes, It was a small tree with mean and a bird in it. I knew what had happened right away, but I didn't know that I wasn't alone in the beginning. I actually thought I was the only survivor. I collected myself and decided I would need to make camp. I took my time gathering sticks, vines, many long leaves and abundances of spider webs (which seemed to be every where). I do recall it was about 5:40pm when we crashed. There was blinding light, but most of the canopy blocked it. I had a small shelter done in 20-35 minutes. I decided to next start a fire.