View Single Post
Old September 2, 2010, 02:03:39 PM
Zoroark

Default The Guildmaster's Inferno Shop.

Hello all and welcome to my Inferno shop. I make Pokémon sprites in the Inferno form. I will take requests for almost any Pokémon. I will post some examples of some that I have made. Feel free to post requests but sometimes I will post that I am busy and I do have a list.
Request Chart.
0-5 Requests: Accepting requests
5+ Requests: Not Currently accepting requests, please come back later. Thank You!

Pokemon I will not accept are pokemon in a certain form, Ex. Trash Cloak Wormadam.

Rule 1: I will only accept 1 request per person every 5 days.
Rule 3: I only do requests in Blue, Red, Fire, Purple, Green, Yellow, and Charcoal.
Rule 4: If you want to put a sprite in your Sig or as your avatar or any certain way, Just PM me. If I say yes, you have to give me credit for making the sprite.
Rule 5: I am now adding a ban list, this rule is simple, anyone who begs for their sprite to get done, or just disregard to the rules, you will be added. What that means is that you will not be able to post/request here until I lift the ban. If you are banned, I will let you know, If I lift the ban, that means I think I can trust you now

Ban List

Current Requests.
TurtwogX: Giratina Origin, Fire.
Hotblast64: Darkrai, Blue.

Infernoes that I have made.    

Last edited by GuildmasterWigglytuff; October 1, 2010 at 03:54:37 AM.