View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 10:08:52 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Do you think Reuniclus and Glalie go well together?
Well let's see, Reuniclus and Glalie are both big, round, squishy, floating cute lil'... thingies. So yes, I think they do! Plus they're both like walls, so in that aspect they work well together as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
What is your biggest regret?
Oh... boy, such a hard question to answer. There are probably a few things I could think of but for the sake of keeping sanity, the only example I can safely think of is that I regret hiding the fact that I have a somewhat known youtube account for a year and a half from my parents. There were plenty of other things going on there, but yeah for the most part I kept it from my parents, it made my stress levels go up to extremely high levels, tot he point I was usually never chipper at all. It was torture. Not that I wanted her all in my business or whatever but I should have never kept it from her since she worried about me for so long, not knowing what the heck it was I did locked in my room in the tallest tower all day and all night pretty much (Rapunzel much?). She had a right to know as I'm her daughter and all. Now that she does know, everything has gone on the right path for once in my life... nothing is really confusing anymore, it's an unbelievable feeling, to not have to worry about how to keep such a thing a secret as that youtube account gained more of a following more and more each day.