Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews

Notices

PokéNews News posted here will appear on the Floatzel.Net homepage. Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #16  
Old March 15, 2012, 08:50:24 AM
The Spirit of Time's Avatar
The Spirit of Time The Spirit of Time is offline
Rayquaza
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4,021
Default

Well, it is confirmed by Serebii that these two games are not a third installment, but a continuation of the story. Anyway, the box arts seem cool and I assume the game should be promising.
__________________
http://i45.tinypic.com/dqojdt.png
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register or sign in to remove this ad.
  #17  
Old March 15, 2012, 03:26:01 PM
Plusleplusminun's Avatar
Plusleplusminun Plusleplusminun is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 215
Default

What's frsutrating me is tht they have shown NO SCREENSHOTS
AT ALL and it's been a few weeks.. Usually by now we'd have a few screenshots but nooo they're making us wait
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old March 18, 2012, 09:20:56 AM
Dark Sonic's Avatar
Dark Sonic Dark Sonic is offline
Floatzel
Jump Mario Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in a video game world
Posts: 195
Default

I just hope that the new game will introduce new clothes for the main characters like they did with emerald
__________________


Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like Hide
Like AuraKshatriya, GalliumGrant liked this post.
  #20  
Old March 20, 2012, 01:41:20 AM
Twiggy's Avatar
Twiggy Twiggy is offline
Landorus
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere interesting?
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sonic View Post
I just hope that the new game will introduce new clothes for the main characters like they did with emerald
New clothes are always a good thing and it went really well with Platinum, but what if there's the off chance that we end up with completely different people?
__________________

Click the above image to go to TwigZone.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old March 23, 2012, 09:54:58 AM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 9,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plusleplusminun View Post
What's frsutrating me is tht they have shown NO SCREENSHOTS
AT ALL and it's been a few weeks.. Usually by now we'd have a few screenshots but nooo they're making us wait
They'll surprise us soon enough.
__________________
More pets
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old March 23, 2012, 11:20:31 AM
Magmaster12's Avatar
Magmaster12 Magmaster12 is offline
Rayquaza
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: You would know
Posts: 4,503
Default

Copypasting what someone else said

Toshinobu Matsumiya has promised in a recent tweet that a lot of information will be revealed about the games around April 15. This is hardly surprising since by then only two months will be left until the games' release, but considering that Matsumiya is a scenario writer, there is a good chance this means that the coverage focus will be on the new story.
Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like Hide
Like 7dewott8 liked this post.
  #23  
Old March 24, 2012, 06:22:12 AM
The Spirit of Time's Avatar
The Spirit of Time The Spirit of Time is offline
Rayquaza
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Copypasting what someone else said

Toshinobu Matsumiya has promised in a recent tweet that a lot of information will be revealed about the games around April 15. This is hardly surprising since by then only two months will be left until the games' release, but considering that Matsumiya is a scenario writer, there is a good chance this means that the coverage focus will be on the new story.
The story must surpass its prequel for the games to succeed. After Black and White's successful launch, fans are anticipating the best. Even I am interested to know what could be a good continuation for a Pokémon game. We never had something like that before.
__________________
http://i45.tinypic.com/dqojdt.png
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old March 24, 2012, 07:22:47 AM
PHANTOMxTRAINER's Avatar
PHANTOMxTRAINER PHANTOMxTRAINER is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth. You heard of it?
Posts: 3,298
Default

HOLY JEEZUS I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME!~~~<33
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old March 26, 2012, 02:40:48 PM
Eagles's Avatar
Eagles Eagles is offline
Haxorus
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I don't even know sometimes
Posts: 466
Default

I really like the box art. I hope that's what I'll be able to see when I buy the game. Right now, since Lent's going on, I'm not too crazy about them. But once it's finished, I'll probably be more exited for them.
__________________
What I've been playing: Final Fantasy X (HD), Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Advanced Wars, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
What I'm planning on getting soon: Wonderful 101, Mario Kart 8, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old March 28, 2012, 04:49:34 PM
PHANTOMxTRAINER's Avatar
PHANTOMxTRAINER PHANTOMxTRAINER is offline
Giratina
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Earth. You heard of it?
Posts: 3,298
Default

The artwork looks really amazing, cant wait till it comes in america
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old April 3, 2012, 10:07:00 AM
ActionHero's Avatar
ActionHero ActionHero is offline
Magikarp
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Uh....

I really just have a problem with the severe lack of oral dentistry displayed by the designs of the new forms. Have you seen that underbite?

Also I wish they named it something other than "Black and White 2." I'm not suggesting another color or, god forbid, grey. But I was hoping that if it was going to be a continuation of the story, it would have some subtext besides it. Like, "Black and White 2: The Labyrinth of Lenora's Afro" or something.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old April 3, 2012, 11:57:17 PM
The Spirit of Time's Avatar
The Spirit of Time The Spirit of Time is offline
Rayquaza
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionHero View Post
Uh....

I really just have a problem with the severe lack of oral dentistry displayed by the designs of the new forms. Have you seen that underbite?

Also I wish they named it something other than "Black and White 2." I'm not suggesting another color or, god forbid, grey. But I was hoping that if it was going to be a continuation of the story, it would have some subtext besides it. Like, "Black and White 2: The Labyrinth of Lenora's Afro" or something.
The name is too long, it takes ages to be read and pronounced! But I didn't understand your first sentence, can you explain?
__________________
http://i45.tinypic.com/dqojdt.png
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old April 4, 2012, 04:47:23 AM
Quadcentruo's Avatar
Quadcentruo Quadcentruo is offline
Giratina
Snake Champion Spongebob B.C. Bowling Champion Winter Bells Champion Connect Four Champion Big Money Champion Galaga Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Unknown area
Posts: 3,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
The name is too long, it takes ages to be read and pronounced! But I didn't understand your first sentence, can you explain?
I think he's trying to say the teeth in the new designs are very messy... which I couldn't disagree with more (but what an odd thing to note out of all things).
__________________

VRGL's Dark Type Gym Leader
Pokémon Black Friend Code: 2022-4252-9050

<a href=http://i46.tinypic.com/20sgb5t.png target=_blank>http://i46.tinypic.com/20sgb5t.png</a>
The Rate of Constant EXP
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old April 4, 2012, 11:49:51 AM
The Spirit of Time's Avatar
The Spirit of Time The Spirit of Time is offline
Rayquaza
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
I think he's trying to say the teeth in the new designs are very messy... which I couldn't disagree with more (but what an odd thing to note out of all things).
Indeed it is an odd thing to point out at, but it seems I am blind not to find what is bad about them.
__________________
http://i45.tinypic.com/dqojdt.png
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
keldeo, kyurem, news, pokémon bw2, update

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:36:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Victory Road ©2006 - 2014, Scott Cat333Pokémon Cheney
Theme by A'bom and Cat333Pokémon