Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Fun > Role-Playing

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 06:03:35 PM
Volcarona

"Kaoka, eh?" Sol tried to direct the attention off of his mood, although the ghost-type Drifloon in front of him reminded him of his Ghastly. Looking around a couple moments, he saw her being his shoulder, and decided he may as well make an introduction. "Oh, by the way, I came across this here last night. I'm calling her...Kyomi" He declared on the spot, and seeing Kyomi's satisfaction with her new name, he assumed he'd done well.
Sponsored Links
Register or sign in to remove this ad.
Old May 3, 2012, 06:19:10 PM
Shaymin

"Kyomi is really cool, Sol. By the way, you wouldn't happen to know where the chemistry lab is, would you, mate?" Emma looked around where she happened to be. She noticed the size of the coridor she was in. "I get lost easily."
Old May 3, 2012, 07:18:53 PM
Landorus

Giratina turned around and started flying back towards Jon, Leselle, and Liam. However, upon receiving a direct hit from Lucario, it fell to the ground--only about ten yards from them.

Last edited by NismoZ; May 3, 2012 at 07:19:33 PM.
Old May 4, 2012, 06:56:00 AM
Shaymin

Liam couldn't resist and ran closer, about dropping Tsulo, who didn't get hurt in the previous encounter. He was only about 5 feet from Giratina, with a Lucario pinning it to the ground to the best of it's ability. To Liam, Lucario looked strong, yet about to give out. But so did Giratina. Liam stepped back again a few feet because something was bound to happen.

Prizes:
Old May 4, 2012, 12:03:59 PM
Landorus

A news helicopter came overhead, like it had been following them for some time. Giratina finally broke Lucario's grip, and Lucario was sent backwards into the window of a nearby building, taking him out. Giratina tried to fly away, but it didn't have the energy. It crashed down inches from hitting Liam.
Old May 4, 2012, 12:48:34 PM
Shaymin

Liam's nimble body flew when Giratina impacted the street. Liam slammed on his back and he was flowing with terrible pain. From head to toe he was hurting, bad. He lied in on his back the middle of the street, body flat, vision blurry. He couldn't take it and he screamed in pain...Really loudly.

Prizes:
Old May 4, 2012, 05:54:55 PM
Celebi

When Giratina hit the ground for the second time, Liselle did trip over her bike as she was attempting to back up. She sat up slowly, untangling herself from the metal frame as she looked around. She looked towards the still struggling Giratina, the window where Lucario had flown through, and then at Liam, who was screaming in pain. She knew she had to do something, but she was so shocked, she couldn't make herself move. Then she registered the sound of sirens, still a ways off, but coming closer. Please, please let that be an ambulance...

Old May 4, 2012, 06:28:43 PM
Landorus

Sure enough, it was an ambulance and two police cars. Jon looked at his hand that he was rubbing his forehead with and noticed there was blood on it. "God damn..."
Old May 4, 2012, 06:37:12 PM
Volcarona

"Uh...I just got in England yesterday. I'm not the one you want to ask." Sol replied to Emma a little dryly.

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; May 4, 2012 at 06:42:27 PM.
Old May 4, 2012, 07:04:15 PM
Shaymin

Liam couldn't comprehend sirens at the time. Again it was the pain in his back. He must have landed on it really strange or somethings. Liam had a loud ringing in his ear, and a horrid taste in his mouth. Probably blood. He was beat up bad and it was all because he walked to close to the pokemon.

Where is my bag?

He didn't even know where Tsulo was or what condition he was in until he ran up to him and put his from to paws on his chest.

Glad I have feeling. Liam thought snidely.

He yelled once more to reclaim the attention. He thought that he was seriously hurt, but he couldn't determine that right with what was given. He spat slightly to the side to get the repulsive taste off his tongue. As the sirens got louder to Liam more relief flushed his body.

Prizes:
Old May 4, 2012, 07:05:02 PM
Shaymin

"It's fine." Emma pulled her cell out and redialed Jakey. A few seconds passed before Emma spoke again. "Jakob, where is this lab?" Again a few seconds, and Emma promptly hung up her phone. "So where did you say you were from before?" Emma glanced around the hall looking for signs to Jakey's lab.
Old May 5, 2012, 04:18:33 PM
Landorus

Two medics came from the ambulance, while the police officers focused on Giratina and Lucario. The medics got Liam in the back of the ambulance, and meanwhile one of them fixed up Jon. "We'll have to go to the hospital for the other one," one of them said to Liselle and Jon, "He'll be okay; we just can't do anything on the spot."
Old May 5, 2012, 06:04:07 PM
Shaymin

Liam lied there hurting until he was haled off. Being lifted into the white truck brought even more discomfort. Well discomfort is an understatement. Moving established so much pain that he screamed, and fainted. The world fell silent.

(I just wanted y'all to know that I will post when it is time. I think that will be when I wake up from a coma in the hospital.)

Prizes:
Old May 5, 2012, 06:36:23 PM
Volcarona

"Canada. I'm studying abroad to learn about international culture or however it is they described...You hear sirens?" Sol looked behind him and saw an ambulance race past him toward where he assumed the hospital would be. "Huh...Emma...can you contact any of the others we met earlier...?"

Old May 5, 2012, 07:01:41 PM
Shaymin

"No. I apologize." Emma looked at the directions of the sirens. "You think one of them's hurt?" Suddenly she clenched up in fear, but then eased down. "I hope not."
Closed Thread