Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Fun > Role-Playing

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 6, 2012, 07:02:44 PM
Celebi

This time, Liselle walked all the way up to him and gently touched his arm, half afraid that she might hurt him without meaning to. "Liam, it's me; Liselle."

Sponsored Links
Register or sign in to remove this ad.
Old May 6, 2012, 07:17:43 PM
Shaymin

Relief enveloped him. Finally someone he knew. "Where am I? Why am I here?" He said. She was barely in his view. His mother advanced towards him. "Liam, it is your mother."

Prizes:
Old May 6, 2012, 07:23:35 PM
Celebi

"You're at the hospital," Liselle replied, keeping her voice gentle and calm, "Your Mother's here, too. You got too close to Giratina when he fell, remember?" She looked at him carefully, "You should get back in bed, Liam; you're still really hurt."

Old May 7, 2012, 02:09:00 PM
Shaymin

Liam turned to the figure that must have been his mother. "Hi mommy!" He cheered, then laughed. Liam turned his whole body to Liselle. "I know I am hurt, my back is still and I have a ring in my ears." He said without thinking. Some medicine that they gave him must have put him in this extremely dazed state. He was sleep walking, but awake. If that make sense. In other words, he was basically sleep walking with only partial awareness. And the part that was awake wasn't too strong.

"Well I don't know where you think my bed is but it is at my house." The slur-voiced teen says. Then he cackled with hysteria. A non-stop, high-on-life, manner. "You don..don't know how funny I'm." He said with more cackles. He stumbled then and didn't know who he fell into, but it was probably his mom. Yet he couldn't tell. Then he fell into the wall and claimed, "When did this get here?" He turned to the others and giggled some more. now getting tears in his eyes.

Prizes:
Old May 7, 2012, 03:17:35 PM
Celebi

"Yes, you're hilarious," Liselle said, feeling just a bit more concerned than amused at the moment. What kind of medicine did they give him? She kept her voice calm, however, "They have a bid here you can use, you know. It's in here," She placed her hand lightly on his arm again, and tried to gently turn him towards the room he'd just left.

Old May 7, 2012, 03:59:27 PM
Shaymin

"I know. I was making a joke, Lissy!" He stumbled into the room and his vision slightly cleared and now he could see his mothers face; more concern. He sat on the bed and said, "What are you two gunna do."

"I am going to go to the cafeteria, going to get food and check in on you. You should sleep." His mother instructed.

Prizes:
Old May 7, 2012, 04:38:25 PM
Landorus

Meanwhile, a familiar bright red hatchback came into Jon's view. It was Lizzie's car. She pulled over, and Jon crossed the street over to her side. He opened the passenger side door to get in, and was immediately greeted by his girlfriend's voice. "Oh my god, are you okay?" She asked, noticing the bandage on his forehead.
"Yeah, yeah, it was only minor." Jon paused. "Slightly bigger problem though."
"Yes, I know. I called around and I got the full story. Get in."
Jon got in the car, and Lizz drove off to the hospital to find the others.
Old May 7, 2012, 05:00:26 PM
Celebi

"I'll probably hang around for a little while longer," Liselle said, setting Tsulo down on the bed next to Liam, "but then I'll probably head back towards Emma's flat again. I agree with your Mom, though; you should get some sleep. It'll probably help."

Old May 7, 2012, 05:41:34 PM
Shaymin

Laim made a funny pouting face and lie in his bed. It wasn't all that bad and Tsulo was now here. Speaking of which, he burrowed up to him and gave him an aperçu that it would probably be alright from now on. No more vicious pains. Just peace. And then Liam drifted.

Prizes:

Last edited by teamplasma; May 7, 2012 at 05:42:24 PM.
Old May 7, 2012, 06:07:18 PM
Celebi

Liselle smiled, watching as Liam drifted off. She was glad, at least, that he wasn't in too much pain right now, though she wished the medicine had let him have a little more of his wits about him. Deciding that she'd wait for his Mom to come back before she left, she wandered over to the window and gazed out. It was still raining, and it didn't show any signs of letting up. She didn't mind that, though.
She scanned the outside for a time, until she spotted her bike. The Lillipup was still there, though he seemed... darker in color. She squinted for a second, trying to see better. then she spotted small footprints, which showed he'd come from... a small, bare patch of mud, which was probably supposed to bear flowers. Oh no... She groaned inwardly. If only she'd had the foresight to bring a towel...

Old May 8, 2012, 02:14:58 PM
Landorus

Before long, Jon and Lizz were at the hospital, as it wasn't really too far away. As Jon got out of the car, he saw Liselle looking out the window, and waved.
Old May 8, 2012, 03:31:39 PM
Celebi

Catching sight of Jon waving to her outside, Liselle waved back.
The Lillipup, seeing Liselle waving, looked to see Jon as well. Immediately seeing him as a friend, the muddy little Puppy Pokemon ran up to him, barking in a friendly matter.
Liselle, seeing this, rolled her eyes with a smile.

Old May 8, 2012, 05:36:31 PM
Landorus

"Oh, uh, hi," Jon said awkwardly to the Lillipup. He generally wasn't good with animals. He proceeded to walk into the hospital. "So," he said to Liselle, "How's Liam doing?"
Old May 8, 2012, 06:45:23 PM
Celebi

"He's doing pretty well," Liselle replied, "Though.. I think whatever medications they gave him work a little too well."
The Lillipup had followed Jon inside, and now sat at Liselle's feet, looking up at her with something like satisfaction. Liselle looked down at it, "You certainly got muddy, didn't you?" She said with one eyebrow raised. The Lillipup gave a small bark, seeming to know to be quiet, then jumped up. Liselle caught it and scratched its ears, shaking her head. "I guess I should've known it'd find something to do, aside from sitting next to the bike." She said.

Old May 8, 2012, 06:47:57 PM
Landorus

Lizzie had parked the car and by this point had also walked into the hospital. The Lillipup was the first thing she noticed. "Aww, what a cute little Lillipup!"
Closed Thread