Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 19, 2012, 05:49:51 PM
Kyurem

Default An Imbalance in the Universes...

Sign-ups here: http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10013

Jonathan stood alone in an alleyway. He was talking to himself. "Mates said they'd be here by now... what the hell is taking so long?"
There was silence for a moment. Then he heard something. A quiet, long moan. "Haunter..."

He looked in the direction that he heard it. There was nothing. He dismissed it and went back to talking to himself. He heard it again. This time when he looked over he saw something. It was... a floating head with detached hands--as if it were a ghost. Jon panicked and ran. He tripped when he got onto the sidewalk and fell into the street. "Oh god!" He was fearing for his life at this point.
Old April 19, 2012, 06:12:30 PM
Regigigas

Solomon Swift stepped out of the airport with his bags, eyeing a map of London as he tried to follow it to his apartment. Then he paused for a moment and remembered-- I'm in freaking LONDON, man! Pocketing his map for a moment, he looked around to take in the sights of the city-- now that he thought of it, this was the first time he'd ever been in a country's capital-- he hasn't even visited Ottawa before! This city looked about as he'd imagined the capital of England to look like, with the busy sounds, the sheer size, and not to mention the Swellow that was just now flying over...wait...Swellow!? Double taking, he could barely believe what he was just now witnessing, but there was no denying that bird flying over looked exactly like the little Swellow toy he kept in his pocket.

...Good Lord, I should have come to Europe sooner...!
Old April 19, 2012, 06:20:09 PM
Kyurem

Jon got up and ran to the other side of the road. Not paying attention to where he was going, he ran straight into Solomon and fell onto his back.
Old April 19, 2012, 06:36:29 PM
Shaymin

It was a Sunday, so their school was off. Liam spent his leisure out in the meadow of the local park. His parents house was quite close to a lot of the city action. The park was not as close as the Arro Mall was to the house. Today Liam was sketching the scenery, which today had a uncanny beauty. The flowers, shrubbery, and natural glow was breathe taking. Then a small Dragon fly came into vision, it set the moody of the sketch a little more playful. Liam looked back up to get a little more detail, but then his mind felt diddled when the Dragonfly looked exactly like a Yanma. Which is a creature from his old favorite game, but he hadn't played that in ages.

Was this real?, his brain gibbered.
Old April 19, 2012, 07:38:31 PM
Landorus

Liselle hopped on her bike, and after waving to the woman standing on the porch, took off down the street. "One or two more jobs and I'll have enough.." She thought aloud. She looked down at clothes, which were stained brown and green from the gardening she'd been doing. "I should get home quick, Mum will want me to wash up before dinner."
As she rode, she looked around at the neighborhood she rode through, admiring all of the huge trees and beautiful gardens that grew here; It reminded her a lot of the town she lived in back in Vancouver. Must be difficult to get all the leaves raked up in Autumn, though. She thought with a smile.
As Liselle passed under a large tree that stretched way out over the sidewalk, she saw a small blue bird sitting on one of the branches. After a second, she stopped and turned her head around quickly to get a better look. The bird's wings were white and cottony-looking, and it looked oddly familiar... "Swablu?" She said, remembering the creature from one of her favorite childhood games. The bird looked over at her, as one would do when they heard their name being said, then flew up higher into the tree. Liselle craned her neck to try and find it again, then gave up and rode on.
That couldn't have been a Swablu, she told herself, Pokemon aren't real. She kept telling herself that, even as she continued riding towards home.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; April 20, 2012 at 09:07:23 AM.
Old April 20, 2012, 02:06:08 PM
Shaymin

The Yanma was dauntless and fly right up to him after the thought. It was about to hit Liams nose, but abruptedly stopped. It must have been justifying his friendlyness o something. But the Yanma just flew off.

"What just occurred?"

Liam stood up and looked around. The wasn't anymore pokemon in site. So there must not be many. But the crazy thought of pokemon being real badgered Liam repeatedly. It as driving him so crazy that Liam started to just look around. There wasn't much at first.

"Come one little Pokies." He just was just trying to confirm what he saw. It was unbelievable. Ad the thought itself wasn't comprehensible. Who would believe him, this lead him to conclude that he should keep this to himself.
Old April 20, 2012, 02:19:12 PM
Regigigas

"Oof!" Sol felt a thud and looked down, as a young man was on his back. Pulling him up, Sol suddenly reverted to his easily excited self yelling at the boy and pointing at the sky, which, unbeknownst to him, was now empty. "Get up, hurry! TELL me you saw that...Swellow..." Damn it, she flew off...lovely, now this kid think's I'm crazy, looks like I'm off to a wonderful start out here in London...
Old April 20, 2012, 02:22:26 PM
Kyurem

Jon looked behind him, and the thing that was chasing him was gone. "No, but I swear to god I just saw a ghost."
Old April 20, 2012, 02:45:17 PM
Regigigas

"A ghost, you say." Okay, so I'm NOT the only one seeing things here. Wait...
"How exactly did it look?"
Old April 20, 2012, 02:48:47 PM
Kyurem

"Purple. And... floating. That's all I saw."
Old April 20, 2012, 03:11:27 PM
Regigigas

A purple, floating ghost...you've GOT...to be "It had detached arms and a menacing grin, didn't it...?" Sol guessed putting his forehead on his hand.
Old April 20, 2012, 03:18:43 PM
Kyurem

Jon raised an eyebrow. "Yes..."
Old April 20, 2012, 03:58:43 PM
Shaymin

Liam has getting hot, so he took off his cap and put it in his bag. he grabbed his brown bag and started for home. The meadow was on the far side of the park, so it was a bit-away until he got out of it. Liam was passing a large tree when a homeless guy tackled him. It happened so fast. He got away from them by wiggling his way out of the mans grip and by his left thumb into his eye. He started to sprint but the guy got him by his bag and pinned Liam to the grass. "GIVE ME YOUR BAG!" The man said in a nasty voice. Liam successfully rolled the two of them closer to the tree, but was still pinned afterward. Then yellow dash,from the ground, bashed itself into the side of the man. Then it slashed him with a claw. The man was cut and ran off saying, "Leave me alone, get away from me!" The irony.

But now when Liam looked at the yellow figure, he saw it was a Sandshrew.
Old April 20, 2012, 04:46:08 PM
Regigigas

"Oh, God...is this really happening...? Look, I-I don't know how to put this or even if what I'm about to say has any credibility, but...I think...I think the world might be...Wait, wait, what's your name, anyway?"
Old April 20, 2012, 05:09:23 PM
Landorus

Liselle was still thinking about the Swablu she had seen earlier, even as she rode out of the neighborhood and into a large park. She was thinking about it so much, in fact, that when she saw the homeless guy tackle a kid about her own age, it took her a moment to register what she was seeing. When she did, she immediately picked up speed, and had already taken a breath to yell at the guy, when something jumped from the ground and tackled the man, slashing at him with a claw once he was down. The guy then ran away in fright.
Liselle stopped hard in front of the boy, looking down at him with concern. "Are you alright?" She asked, holding her hand out to help him up.
Old April 20, 2012, 05:18:48 PM
Kyurem

"Jonathan, you?"
Old April 20, 2012, 06:54:18 PM
Regigigas

"Solomon. Uh, call me Sol. Anyway, uh, POKEMON! If I'm not entirely crazy, which I am now beginning to question, mind you, I have legitimate reason to believe that those 'fictional' creatures are starting to make their way into our universe." WOW, how the hell does THAT make sense, whatever, Sol, you've thrown it out there, let's just roll with it.
Old April 20, 2012, 07:12:11 PM
Kyurem

God, this guy is mental or something. Oh well, let's just... go along with it. "Oh, Pokemon? You should talk to my sister about that. Personally I don't know a damn thing."
Old April 20, 2012, 07:51:23 PM
Regigigas

"Your sister? How much does she know-- Hold. Still."
Looking at Jon's shoulder, Sol saw a small candle-like creature crawling onto him.
"Look at your shoulder. Good Lord, man, you sure attract the Ghost-types, dontcha know?" Sooool, your Canadian is shooowing, eh...
Old April 21, 2012, 04:23:04 AM
Kyurem

Jon looked at his shoulder, and in panic immediately swatted it off, before returning to conversation. "She hasn't got a DS, but she's playing Sapphire all the time."
Old April 21, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
Shaymin

The Sandshrew that saved him didn't leave. It just stood right to the whole from which it came from. But a girl approaching took his attention. "Are you alright?" he said extending her arm. Liam gripped it and with the strength she supplied he was up on his feet. "Thanks, I am Liam." He brushed his bangs from his face.
Old April 21, 2012, 09:31:41 AM
Landorus

"My name is Liselle," The girl replied, "It's nice to meet you." Then she looked down at the Sandshrew. "So maybe I wasn't imagining that Swablu earlier..." She mumbled under her breath. She looked back at Liam. "Is this the first Pokemon you've seen? Or have there been more?"
Old April 21, 2012, 10:48:48 AM
Shaymin

Finally, someone on the same page!

"I say a pokemon prior to our confrontation and I went nutty! I am glad you understand." He was about to continue but then all attention was centered on the scene occurring up on the street.

A Car was screeching and swerving viciously. Then in crashed through a store front window, making an large and deafening shatter. A glass glittered the air. Then the car was stopped by the stores innards. Another pokeon, which he couldn't identify, can from the path the car had gone and attack the car. Then man inside then got out of the other sideand started running. Then the started running and no one knew what to do. How could they fight the pokemon?

I guess not all pokemon are good.

Last edited by teamplasma; April 21, 2012 at 10:49:16 AM.
Old April 21, 2012, 11:22:56 AM
Landorus

Liselle jumped and turned at the sound of the car crashing into the store. She watched as the Pokemon attacked the car, and as it chased the man from the car down the street.
"Wow.." Was all she could think to say. She looked at the Pokemon that was running down the street, then down at the Sandshrew that was still standing there. "What on earth is going on?" She wondered aloud.
Old April 21, 2012, 11:44:39 AM
Shaymin

"I have been wondering that too. But I don't know how to find out." Liam turned to the head-cocked Sandshrew and picked it up. It was gentle and nice. By what it did for him before you never would have guessed it's nature. "I think this one is really nice." He said while turning back to Liselle. He held the pokemon in his arms like he was a kitten.

Then Liam came to seeing a crowd form around a car. "I wish I knew what is happening."

Last edited by teamplasma; April 21, 2012 at 11:46:25 AM.
Old April 21, 2012, 04:00:10 PM
Regigigas

"No, no, WAIT!" Sol, pushing Jon out of the way, grabbed the little Litwick before it hit the ground. "Are you out of your FREAKING mind!? Do you even realize that this is a living thing? J-Just look at this!" Sol almost pushed the Litwick in Jon's face. This Litwick had better be real, or this conversation will be ending verrry quickly...
Old April 21, 2012, 04:21:37 PM
Kyurem

Jon sighed. "Damn it -- look, I just want to get to the chase and find out just what the hell is happening."
Old April 21, 2012, 04:54:55 PM
Regigigas

"Well...do you know anyone around here who might know ANYTHING? I literally just got here in London, so I have no idea where to go for answers about this."
Old April 21, 2012, 05:01:34 PM
Kyurem

"As I said; my sister is always playing it."
Old April 21, 2012, 05:24:06 PM
Landorus

Liselle smiled at the little Sandshrew. "It sure seems like one." She said, petting it's head gently. She looked back towards the crowd as well. "I wish I knew, too. If the strength of these Pokemon are anything close to what it is in the video games, they could be really dangerous." She looked at the beat-up car sitting in what was left of the store window. "Well, that's sort of obvious by now, but.. yeah."
Old April 21, 2012, 07:25:31 PM
Regigigas

"I'm talking professional here! I mean, no offense intended to your sister, I'm sure she knows her way around the game well enough, but I'm talking about someone who studies, I don't know, like, metaphysics? Someone who'd know why exactly there is a Flygon RIGHT THERE GET DOWN!" Tackling Jon to the ground, Sol barely evaded a strange orb of energy flying towards the two.
"...We need to get inside..."
Old April 21, 2012, 07:39:38 PM
Kyurem

"There's an abandoned shop that we can go inside. We can check the BBC News website or something; that's probably the best source of information at the moment. Here, follow me." Jon led Sol into an alleyway, opened a door on one wall, and pushed the loose sheet of plywood boarding it up out of the way. He then grabbed an old iPod Touch out of his jacket pocket and used the screen as a flashlight. "We should probably be careful," he whispered, "After all that, God knows what could be in here."

Last edited by NismoZ; April 21, 2012 at 07:40:20 PM.
Old April 21, 2012, 09:53:10 PM
Regigigas

"Right. Hey...you wanna keep these mean ol' ghosts awayfrom us, lil' guy?” Sol asked the Litwick in his hands endearingly, as he followed Jon along.
Old April 22, 2012, 04:30:12 AM
Kyurem

After seeing that the shop was empty, Jon got to business. He connected to a neighbouring building's wi-fi network and brought up a news report.

"Breaking news report," he read aloud, "Pokemon spotted in parts of London. We have received several reports of Pokemon appearing in the city of London. We do not know where they have come from or how they appeared, but we urge everyone to stay indoors. Stay tuned at... website for more information."

There was a moment of silence.

"Well, that was useful."
Old April 22, 2012, 06:30:37 AM
Shaymin

Liam was still shocked about everything. "You know anyone that might know anything?" He knew that he was the only person in his family that cared about pokemon at all, but that was so long ago.
Old April 22, 2012, 09:32:58 AM
Landorus

Liselle shook her head. "I'm afraid not." She replied, "My cousin who lived back in Seattle knew a little about this sort of thing, but I don't think he'd know much about something like this." She thought a moment. "Well.. Someone my Dad works with might know something; he works at some sort of research center, and I think he was part of a group that specifically studied possible different universes. It might be worth a shot."
Old April 22, 2012, 10:06:51 AM
Shaymin

"That seems a bit extreme, lets investigate over there first. It is much closer." He said gesturing to the scrambled crowd of people. Liam Started walking and guided her over there. He didn't want to seem too pushy, but he wanted some progress to be made. There was -a block away from their current possition- 2 people on a computer. They were in a shop and it looked pretty much empty. They looked like they could tell them something. Liam stopped to tell Liselle, "I am thinking they know more with that computer, than the crowd." He also pointed to the 2 guys the help her see them. Sandshrew raised his head.

Last edited by teamplasma; April 22, 2012 at 12:06:39 PM.
Old April 22, 2012, 10:35:42 AM
Landorus

Liselle looked over and nodded. "I think you're right." She started walking towards the shop, but realized that the front door and windows of the shop had been boarded up. Did they go in through a side door or something? She thought. Still, she went up and peered through one of the windows. After a second, she tapped lightly against the glass to get their attention.
Old April 22, 2012, 12:05:43 PM
Shaymin

Liam looked around, the side door was ajar, we stepped in having the intention that Liselle would follow. Peering in the door it was confirmed that only two guys were there, both older then Liam. He reajusted his pack and then said, "Hello, I... I'm Liam. Me and my friend Liselle were looking for information about what going on. Can you help?" Then the Sandshrew in his arms made a noise and rested his head on Liam bicep as a pillow; his head facing the 2 guys.

Last edited by teamplasma; April 22, 2012 at 12:08:41 PM.
Old April 22, 2012, 01:55:23 PM
Kyurem

"Nope." Jon put the iPod to sleep and pocketed it, leaving no light save for the Litwick that Sol kept with him.
Old April 22, 2012, 02:13:44 PM
Regigigas

"Quite frankly, we're about as clueless about this whole thing as you are, and this website's not giving much help. So...either of you two know anything about Pokemon?"
Old April 22, 2012, 02:17:34 PM
Shaymin

"Well my memories are a tid-bit foggy, now." Liam pressed his eyes, as if that would help. "But nothing that in quite relevant to the arrival of these Pokemon comes to me."

So I am pretty much useless. He thought.
Old April 22, 2012, 02:20:58 PM
Kyurem

"I don't know about you, but I have an idea to at least have some clue as to what the hell I'm doing. I'll... be right back." Jon left the building.
Old April 22, 2012, 02:26:49 PM
Shaymin

Liam turned from the door in which Guy 1 left to Guy 2. "Now I think you have the advantage on me, you know my name, but I dont know yours."
Old April 23, 2012, 09:08:09 AM
Landorus

Liselle, who'd noticed Liam go into the side door and had followed silently, spoke up in a belated response to Sol's question, "I've played a lot of Pokemon, mostly when I was younger, so I know the basics, at least. I don't know how it's possible that they could be appearing like this, though."
Old April 23, 2012, 10:15:59 PM
Regigigas

"Yeah, I'm just confused about that as you, although I am a little bit obsessed over the games...again, back to what I told Jon who just left, we need to find someone who would know about supernatural phenomena."
Old April 24, 2012, 04:32:47 AM
Shaymin

"Agreed." Liam nodded. "Liselle thinks she knows someone that could help. Isn't that right?" He directed towards Liselle.
Old April 24, 2012, 09:04:16 AM
Landorus

Liselle nodded, "I do, yes. My Dad works with someone who helps to study things like this; his group is particularly interested in possible universes." She rubbed the back of her neck, "I've only met him once, and he was pretty secretive about it, though with all of this going on, he might get into it a little more. If nothing else, it's a place to start."
Old April 24, 2012, 04:33:05 PM
Shaymin

Liam raised his hand for attention. "I believe she is right."
Old April 24, 2012, 07:29:36 PM
Kyurem

All of a sudden, the shop's window shattered, and a reasonable crack was put in the plywood behind it. Then there was a voice. But it wasn't normal--in fact, it almost seemed like it was telepathic. "I know you're in there."
Old April 24, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
Landorus

Liselle jumped so badly that she had to clap a hand over her mouth to stifle a brief scream. She took a step back from the window, one hand groping behind her for something she could use to defend herself if necessary, though something told her it wouldn't do her any good; There was no way that voice could've belonged to a human.
Old April 25, 2012, 02:00:45 PM
Regigigas

Sol was pretty terrified at the voice he just heard, but judging from the reaction of the girl next to him, it wasn't just a once in his head. Putting his hand on her in a somewhat spontaneous attempt to calm her nerves, he softly reassured her "You're going to be fine, don't worry."
Old April 25, 2012, 05:27:28 PM
Landorus

Liselle gave a brief, sort of half-smile, though she didn't take her eyes from the boarded-up window. "Sorry," She whispered, "I get frightened like that pretty easily; one of my cousins back in the US scared me all the time, just so she could see my reaction." Then she thought, Why on earth am I saying this now?
Old April 25, 2012, 06:34:39 PM
Kyurem

Another blast, and this time the wood broke. Behind it, across the street, stood another Pokemon. It was almost like a jackal standing on two feet, with blue and black fur.
Old April 25, 2012, 06:57:27 PM
Shaymin

Emma casually walked down the street to her cousin's apartment. Despite an eerie presence on the street now, it was quiet and peaceful. However, Emma suddenly stopped in her track as she noticed a strange figure in front of her. "I've seen many wild things, but London is extraordinary for wildlife. Better than Syria." Emma whispered to herself.
Old April 26, 2012, 03:30:00 PM
Shaymin

(Sorry for lack of posting, you dont know how busy I have been)

Liam about peed himself.

What the heck was occurring

He fell on his butt from the second blast. Being naturally nervous was already bad but that just made him freak inside. "WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW!" He had to ask because he was forcing himself to close his eyes.
Old April 26, 2012, 05:11:35 PM
Landorus

Liselle turned to protect herself from the plywood as it flew from the window in pieces, then saw their attacker. "Lucario." Was all she could manage to say. She wondered suddenly if it was coming for them simply because they were humans; inhabitants of this universe? Or was there some reason this Pokemon was coming for them in particular?
Old April 26, 2012, 05:47:13 PM
Kyurem

"Not you three. Get outta that room!" the Lucario telepathically said, charging an Aura Sphere.
Old April 26, 2012, 05:52:37 PM
Shaymin

Emma stood petrified. "Leave them alone!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs to the Lucario with her thick Australian accent piercing. "You want a finght, come mess with me!"
Old April 26, 2012, 05:59:29 PM
Shaymin

Liam had looked up for a split second and the attack was coming towards him. He side dived and creamed again. "What do you want?" He screamed, but at the same time a girl yelled at the pokemon too
Old April 26, 2012, 06:03:37 PM
Kyurem

"Don't interfere! I'm not trying to hurt them!" the Lucario snapped back at Emma.

Last edited by NismoZ; April 26, 2012 at 06:04:02 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:09:58 PM
Shaymin

Louder this time: "WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS"
Old April 26, 2012, 06:12:02 PM
Kyurem

Lucario was fed up by this point. "JUST GET OUT OF THE ****ING WAY AND I'LL TELL YOU LETER!"

Last edited by NismoZ; April 26, 2012 at 06:12:20 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:12:11 PM
Shaymin

Emma finally moved towards Lucario. "So you aren't going to hurt them? I would to see a poor bloke be hurt."

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; April 26, 2012 at 06:13:15 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:14:16 PM
Landorus

Liselle listened for a moment, then turned to Sol and Liam, "Let's just go, alright?" She said, her own fear showing clearly in her own voice, "Before things get out of hand?"

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; April 26, 2012 at 06:15:23 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:16:41 PM
Kyurem

Lucario fired his Aura Sphere without waiting for them to get out of the way.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:18:49 PM
Landorus

Too late. Liselle thought, even as she dropped to the ground to avoid the attack.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:24:43 PM
Kyurem

The attack smashed into the wall behind them. As the wall crumbled, Lucario examined the room behind. Empty. "It's gone..."
Old April 26, 2012, 06:29:03 PM
Landorus

Liselle sat up slowly until she was on her knees. "May I ask what "It" is?" She asked, slightly hesitant.
Old April 26, 2012, 06:31:36 PM
Kyurem

"Giratina, master of the Distortion World. I managed to follow it up to here, where it just... disappeared."
Old April 26, 2012, 06:52:06 PM
Shaymin

"What does this Giratina look like?" Emma joined the others inside.
Old April 26, 2012, 07:01:41 PM
Kyurem

"Big, black and gold, and ghost-like." It walked into the room behind the crumbled wall, and found a mirror leaning against one wall. "God DAMN!" It punched the mirror square in the centre and it shattered.
Old April 26, 2012, 07:12:49 PM
Shaymin

"Mate, calm down. You'll find this thing, and I'll help. The rest of you blokes in? I'm sorry and sheila."
Old April 26, 2012, 07:14:38 PM
Shaymin

Understanding, Sandshrew ran for Liam's bag and crawled in. The bag had seem to venture to the other side of the building so Liam sprinted for it and joined the others in the conversation. He looked puzzled the whole time. trying to take it all in. "Why are you looking for it?"

(Nismo, where is Jon?)

Last edited by teamplasma; April 26, 2012 at 07:15:45 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 07:26:35 PM
Landorus

Liselle nodded, "Yeah, I'll help, too." Suddenly remembering something, she dug in her bag and pulled out a small Giratina figure from her bag. She'd put it in there yesterday to show to a friend, and hadn't taken it out yet. She showed it to Emma, "This is what it looks like," She explained, "Well, in it's Origin Forme, anyway. It looks a little different when it's outside of it's home world. Oh, and my name's Liselle." She introduced herself.
She looked back over at Lucario, "Liam poses a good question; why are you looking for Giratina?"
Old April 26, 2012, 07:30:49 PM
Shaymin

Sandshrew shifted again in his satchel. "Yeah, I am just puzzled, other than that, I agree to go. It just seems right."
Old April 26, 2012, 07:40:20 PM
Shaymin

"Thank god you're here sheila. Sorry Liselle. You're probably be sheila for a while." Emma blushed embarrassingly.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; April 26, 2012 at 07:43:36 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 07:43:05 PM
Shaymin

(Marching: Who are you talking to? Liam?)
Old April 26, 2012, 07:44:22 PM
Shaymin

(I'm sorry. I just edited.)
Old April 26, 2012, 07:48:12 PM
Shaymin

(I was jut confused, for I haven't met you and you invite me into your group)
Old April 26, 2012, 07:51:18 PM
Shaymin

"Bloke, What's your name?" Emma turned to Liam. "It's not an adventure with friend unless you're actually friends."
Old April 26, 2012, 07:54:01 PM
Shaymin

(There we go DD)

"I am Liam, me and Liselle came here together." He said ten glancing at her. "May I ask who you are?"
Old April 26, 2012, 08:03:19 PM
Regigigas

Solomon was having one of those blank out moments, watching everything unfold just outside of the building he was in, but not really giving much thought to the fact that he probably should have been involved the whole time (In other words, SOMEBODY TELL ME WHEN THE STORY TAKES OFF WITHOUT ME NEXT TIME). Walking up to the Lucario who had just arrived, he casually asked "Where...did you come from? And did you recently see this kid in a gray hoodie and sweatpants?"

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; April 27, 2012 at 02:08:14 PM.
Old April 26, 2012, 08:12:29 PM
Shaymin

"I'm Emma. I apologize if my accent a little distracting." Emma stuch her hand out for a shake. "Pleasure to meet you, blo- uh-Liam."
Old April 27, 2012, 03:48:19 AM
Kyurem

(That awkward moment when you find that an entire conversation involving my new NPC has gone past that I wasn't there for)

"I... don't know how I got here. I was on the hunt for Giratina, I had almost gotten it, when it dragged me into the Distortion World. Or at least, that's what was supposed to happen."

At that moment, Jon walked in. "Bloody hell, what happened to this place?"

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; April 27, 2012 at 02:07:50 PM.
Old April 27, 2012, 05:47:41 AM
Shaymin

Liam was getting less confused, which made a void inside him feel filled. "But did Giratina do something horrific, or what?" Then Jon came back and said, "Bloody hell, what happened to this place?"

Liam chuckled and said, " I am with you, it became a dump pretty fast. To catch you up; This is Emma." Gesturing towards her, feeling like he knew her. "Lucario is hunting a dark pokemon. We have been dicussing it." He said smiling.
Old April 27, 2012, 11:39:52 AM
Shaymin

"I pretty much volunteered everyone to help out finding Giratina. Hope you don't mind, mister?" Emma realized she was missing two of the people's names. She embarrassingly glanced at Jon then Sol.
Old April 27, 2012, 12:21:04 PM
Shaymin

" So now that we are all accounted for, that we know, what is our first step?"
Old April 27, 2012, 01:56:16 PM
Shaymin

"Lucario, where was the last place you saw your bloody thing?" Emma tried to prevent using Australian colloquialisms.
Old April 27, 2012, 02:12:06 PM
Regigigas

"THERE you are, Jon, where the hell did you run off to?"
Old April 27, 2012, 02:41:03 PM
Kyurem

Jon pulled a Game Boy SP out of his pocket. "Felt that I may as well try and at least know what I'm doing."

Lucario replied to Emma. "I last saw it a few minutes ago, when I found myself here."
Old April 27, 2012, 02:46:11 PM
Shaymin

"Well I say he could be getting farther away every second we waste."
Old April 27, 2012, 05:50:11 PM
Landorus

Liselle frowned thoughtfully for a moment. "Is there any way we can get to the Distortion World to follow Giratina?" She asked Lucario, "Or do we have to wait for it to come back here?" The thought of Giratina, a very large Dragon-and-Ghost-type Pokemon, running around through the city made her shiver worriedly.
Old April 27, 2012, 05:59:26 PM
Shaymin

Emma looked around. "If pokemon can transfer into our world, why canit we go into theirs?"
Old April 27, 2012, 06:55:40 PM
Regigigas

"Okay, hold on a minute" Solomon said, bringing everyone back to general reality. "We don't even know how he got here" pointing to the Lucario "So, how can we even figure out how to get to where he's from? Besides, if what you say is true" now addressing the Lucario "and Giratina just shows up from time to time," Solomon finished by asking everyone "why would we even WANT to try to go find him on his turf?"
Old April 27, 2012, 07:04:01 PM
Shaymin

Emma thought for a second. "You see, by manipulating the continuum plain that he apparently jumped, we can send Lucario, here, back to where he's from. I'm not saying we fight Giratina; I'm saying we help him find Giratina, bloke. Sorry, never caught your name."
Old April 27, 2012, 07:05:47 PM
Kyurem

Jon was getting impatient. "Alright, let's cut this ******** and see what we can do right now." The sound of police sirens came into earshot. "After all, we don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves..."
Old April 27, 2012, 07:15:04 PM
Shaymin

"Come on. My cousin's house isn't far." Emma waved them on to come with her.
Old April 27, 2012, 07:17:01 PM
Shaymin

"Sorry, but busting that store kind of didn't help you stay... low key" Liam said snoodly, irritated because of his foul language.
He turned to Emma, "Lets go."

Last edited by teamplasma; April 27, 2012 at 07:17:27 PM.
Old April 27, 2012, 07:22:14 PM
Kyurem

"Not my fault! I don't even know what happened."