Search this Thread
Old September 4, 2012, 05:55:34 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero View Post
I'm back in Vermont for college.

Not that anyone cares anyway.
I stopped caring if people don't care, but neato~

What did I do today? Well, I rescued a cat from a tree, set a few things on fire, made a cop shoot a fireman, caused the apocalypse twice, had an authentic swordfight, and summoned God to fight Death while I put some purple eyeliner on a scythe, and then I had a scythe battle with God myself and won.
Scribblenauts is so totally my new favorite game.
Old September 5, 2012, 03:08:39 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
I stopped caring if people don't care, but neato~

What did I do today? Well, I rescued a cat from a tree, set a few things on fire, made a cop shoot a fireman, caused the apocalypse twice, had an authentic swordfight, and summoned God to fight Death while I put some purple eyeliner on a scythe, and then I had a scythe battle with God myself and won.
Scribblenauts is so totally my new favorite game.
Hahahaha I still have my Scribblenauts game It really is a fun game! and addicting.. It's fun to make God take down the Kraken!
Old September 5, 2012, 03:21:55 PM
Shaymin

Scribblenaughts is an insanely fun time waster. Mainly because I don't have to think about what I put on.
Old September 5, 2012, 03:54:07 PM
Giratina

I spent 3 hours playing Scribblenauts and just thinking of things to write. Just, WHAT SHOULD I WRITE TODAY? Anything and EVERYTHING.There's so much I can write, and I can think of so many things... And I heard the sequel had a lot more words added? Oh baby, yes.
Old September 5, 2012, 04:04:55 PM
Volcarona

Now I wanna play Scribblenauts. I love creating things, so this could be right up my alley. :X
Old September 5, 2012, 04:05:32 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I spent 3 hours playing Scribblenauts and just thinking of things to write. Just, WHAT SHOULD I WRITE TODAY? Anything and EVERYTHING.There's so much I can write, and I can think of so many things... And I heard the sequel had a lot more words added? Oh baby, yes.
Have you searched up any weird ones? Lolololol like "lolwut"
Old September 5, 2012, 04:08:56 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalliumGrant View Post
Now I wanna play Scribblenauts. I love creating things, so this could be right up my alley. :X
YES, MAN. PLAY IT. PLAY IT NOOOOW. I just love it so much~<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Have you searched up any weird ones? Lolololol like "lolwut"
I have not, but... will that actually work? I mean... it's not a word, technically. But... umm... I need a list of random things to type in. I NEED MORE WORDS!
Old September 5, 2012, 04:12:30 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I have not, but... will that actually work? I mean... it's not a word, technically. But... umm... I need a list of random things to type in. I NEED MORE WORDS!
http://eeggs.com/items/56109.html <- Those are some. I think Over 9000 is something too..
Old September 5, 2012, 04:13:37 PM
Giratina

Wait... wait... I did it... what? WHAT? WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND WHAT AM I NOW DOING? XD Whoever made this game is the GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED.
Old September 7, 2012, 09:31:44 AM
Kyurem

Man, I think I need to fix my sleep schedule in one way or another. Waking up at 12 PM... Heh, I think I need to try to sleep early.
Old September 7, 2012, 09:52:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
Man, I think I need to fix my sleep schedule in one way or another. Waking up at 12 PM... Heh, I think I need to try to sleep early.
I've been trying to fix mine lately as well, but it's hard for me since I have insomnia and I've become such a night owl because of it. Still though, I'm trying to go to bed around 2/3 am most nights to try and get a reasonable amount of sleep (which for me would be around 5 or 6 hours).
Old September 7, 2012, 10:07:36 AM

I've been forced to go to sleep at an earlier time since school is in session for me. I miss going to sleep at 5 AM, I used to get so much done at night. As of now though, I tend to go to sleep at 12:30 AM. Yesterday though, I went to sleep at around 11:00 because I was exhausted from being on my feet all day.
Old September 7, 2012, 12:45:54 PM
Shaymin

My sleep schedule is relatively okay now. I just need something to do on the days so I don't just sit around all day.
Old September 7, 2012, 12:53:09 PM
Volcarona

Lately I go to sleep at like 1:30 am even if I log off early... I have no clue why. I might need to take a melatonin to correct my slowly corrupting sleep schedule as right now with that going on, I get around 4 1 /2 hours of sleep on the weekdays. >w<
Old September 7, 2012, 01:01:50 PM
Mudkip

I go to asleep at 12:30 for school but still doesn't help since I'm always tired but glad it's the weekend. I get to work on a couple of things like something I'm planning to do on Saturday Reason for that is that my birthday is Sunday and I wanted to do something internet wise.
Old September 7, 2012, 01:50:08 PM
Giratina

I always wake up at 6:30 these days, never later than 6:50 on a weekday. On a weekend I give myself some serious sleeping time so I wake up at 9. However, I tend to sleep at like 1 AM or so. But I get tired at like 11. I'm a complete early riser, but early sleeping is haaaard.
Old September 7, 2012, 02:19:02 PM
Shaymin

You're so lucky, Turt! I wake up at 6AM every morning. Never any later than 6:10 otherwise I'll miss the bus to school. It sucks, especially when the average time I go to sleep is around 12. But as soon as the homework piles on more I'll be staying up even later, of course. Ugh, I can't stop thinking about how I have to go up in front of the class and talk about a currently undecided topic (I still have to discus it with my teacher) for minimum 12 minutes. And I learned that my exam is completely oral (these are both for English class). I hate advanced classes. This is why I only take partial advanced classes, otherwise I'd have no time for a life...
Old September 7, 2012, 02:27:04 PM
Volcarona

I head to sleep at 10:00 pm during the school week. Sorry, but I can't just sit with you guys all night on the weekdays.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; September 7, 2012 at 02:27:34 PM.
Old September 7, 2012, 05:25:28 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
This is why I only take partial advanced classes, otherwise I'd have no time for a life...
Are you saying I have no life?

Yeah, I'd say I get to sleep between midnight and one o'clock, or even later depending on how much homework I have. I set my alarm for six, but last year I usually woke up by seven. Ugh. I really need to get my sleep schedule under control.
Old September 7, 2012, 05:31:15 PM
Giratina

Tomorrow I have to go to a car wash, though. Some stupid charity thing for the band, and it's mandatory for band kids to show up and, y'know, wash cars. That or go play in traffic. My ninja dodging skills have improved, but not against things going 32 mph. Since I feel kinda sorta really tired and there ain't nothin' to do, I think I'll sleep early. Really really early...
Old September 7, 2012, 05:35:58 PM
Mudkip

I'll be on MKWii tomorrow afternoon recording my fun room cuz birthday weekend and stuff. Sunday I'll be eating out with my family and possibly getting more gifts tomorrow or sunday but I'll have a great weekend and hope you guys do too :3
Old September 7, 2012, 08:07:47 PM
Kyurem

asdfsgj I was all happy because my school didn't start until 9 AM, but now that I'm in wrestling I have weightroom every Monday - Thursday at 6 AM. ;'c
And tomorrow I got practive at 7 AM
Old September 7, 2012, 08:12:57 PM
Giratina

School starts at 8:30 for me. And I'd like to keep it that way, so no early morning stuff for me, unless it's field trip related. But I DID actually think about doing wrestling, considering how strong and violent I am. But I'm so thin I might get laughed at an underestimated. Maybe senior year.
Old September 8, 2012, 05:22:12 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
asdfsgj I was all happy because my school didn't start until 9 AM, but now that I'm in wrestling I have weightroom every Monday - Thursday at 6 AM. ;'c
And tomorrow I got practive at 7 AM
what?! Wrestling started for you guys?! LUCKY. And your school starts at 9?! That's late! But weightroom at 6.. That SUCKS!! Well, good luck on your season and keep me posted aha
Old September 8, 2012, 05:25:43 AM
Giratina

School starts at 7:25 for me and I get out at 2:33... except on Thursdays where I get out at 1:33.
Old September 8, 2012, 06:37:52 AM
Kyurem

I have school from 7 AM to 2:55 PM. It's not too bad, I suppose. Although we also get late start days when class starts at 7:50.
Old September 8, 2012, 06:50:22 AM
Giratina

Well, my school gets out at about 3:10, even though all the clocks read 3:12 or 3:13 by the time the bell FINALLY rings. Since I want to be active in clubs in stuff and yeah or whatever, I usually stay after school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On T/Th until 6 and Wednesday until 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
... except on Thursdays where I get out at 1:33.
Your school has the weirdest system I've ever heard of.
Old September 8, 2012, 09:07:36 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Your school has the weirdest system I've ever heard of.
If you think about it, he might have a spare there. I know last year in second semester I only had a half day of school every other day. It was the best. But I live MUCH too far from my school to go home, so I'd be stuck there half the day, so I decided to sit in on a Music Production class for half the semester. I learnt some interesting things, without the pressures of marks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamernamerjj View Post
Are you saying I have no life?
For now you do, because this is just the beginning, but the further into this year and next year you get, the less of a life I'm expecting you'll be able to have. :<

Last edited by Luxray13579; September 8, 2012 at 09:08:28 AM.
Old September 8, 2012, 11:00:17 AM
Rayquaza

Tomorrow, I am starting my A-levels, which is equal to freshman year in American universities. As excited as I am, I should wake up for school in 6 hours and 30 minutes. Yes, I am still awake...
Old September 8, 2012, 12:06:58 PM
Kyurem

So, today I got my hands on a copy of Photoshop for school purposes. Great, right? Except that when I tried to install it, I discovered that my DVD drive was tanked. There is a workaround, but it involves copying all 1.8 GB of the installation disc from my sister's drive onto my computer at about the rate of a Steam download. Sorry if that was uninteresting, but I'm so frustrated with this that I had to put that out there.
Old September 8, 2012, 12:34:17 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
If you think about it, he might have a spare there. I know last year in second semester I only had a half day of school every other day. It was the best. But I live MUCH too far from my school to go home, so I'd be stuck there half the day, so I decided to sit in on a Music Production class for half the semester. I learnt some interesting things, without the pressures of marks!
Well, that sounds sort of like something you can sign up for at my school, but it's senior-only thing. Work Study: take half a day and you can either leave to have job training, help around the community or the school, or laze around in school for the rest of the day. Guess which one was the most popular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
So, today I got my hands on a copy of Photoshop for school purposes. Great, right? Except that when I tried to install it, I discovered that my DVD drive was tanked. There is a workaround, but it involves copying all 1.8 GB of the installation disc from my sister's drive onto my computer at about the rate of a Steam download. Sorry if that was uninteresting, but I'm so frustrated with this that I had to put that out there.
Despite my little knowledge of computers and how they work, I understood and it's not uninteresting. That sounds painful. I had to install my 3 () Steam games on to my laptop so I could, y'know, play them comfortably when I looked at the download time. I let that thing sit for the night, I didn't feel like waiting during the day. And I'm glad I did it, Portal runs so smoothly that I think I'll become part PC gamer. Now all I need is... cash. Maybe next year.
Old September 8, 2012, 05:46:35 PM
Kyurem

...and I woke up pretty early. I'm still feeling a but sleepy, but I can't let myself sleep. Aaaaaaa...
Old September 8, 2012, 05:50:23 PM
Haxorus

Lol, I usually prefer to wake up earlier in the day(5:00-5:30), so I have more time to wake up, and I have more time to do stuff in the morning. Although going to sleep fairly late(11:00-*gasp*12:00) doesn't usually help my efforts, especially on weekends. :I
Old September 8, 2012, 08:22:58 PM
Mudkip

Today is my birthday. Yay ^_^
Old September 8, 2012, 08:27:18 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGameMaster44 View Post
YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO, YEAH
THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
I'M GLAD IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, PGM!
Old September 8, 2012, 08:37:03 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGameMaster44 View Post
Birthday, huh? Then...

*goes bake a virtual cake*
Old September 9, 2012, 05:57:21 AM
Kyurem

I took the practice ACT yesterday, and I got a 28. I probably could have done better, but...I had run out of concentration by the last two sections, so I naturally didn't do too well on those. But overall, I got 30 in English, 34 in Math, and 24 in Reading Comp. and Science. Mostly because those last two required a lot of reading and I couldn't read them all thoroughly with the time that was given (35 minutes for 40 problems).

Anyways, I have the practice SAT next week, so I'll see how I'll do in comparison.

*Fun fact: My sister's friend took the ACT and got a 36 on the practice AND the actual ACT. She's now going to MIT.
Old September 9, 2012, 06:22:39 AM
Kyurem

So I just did some calculations about my maths exam tomorrow. Turns out I can pretty much flunk it with just slightly over 36% and still meet requirements, but I ain't taking that risk. Besides, I can always aim as high as possible
Old September 9, 2012, 06:36:00 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
I took the practice ACT yesterday, and I got a 28. I probably could have done better, but...I had run out of concentration by the last two sections, so I naturally didn't do too well on those. But overall, I got 30 in English, 34 in Math, and 24 in Reading Comp. and Science. Mostly because those last two required a lot of reading and I couldn't read them all thoroughly with the time that was given (35 minutes for 40 problems).
Two things:

1. For the science section, skip the reading parts completely and go straight for the questions; refer to the passage and graphs only when you have to for a question. For the reading section, skim the reading and try to get as much detail as possible before going into the questions without actually really reading the story or what is given. Only go back to the reading if a question asks to go into detail about a certain line or asks about the passage as a whole.

2. Would you mind if I steal the part of your brain that is math so I can improve my math score? I got a 28 overall with a score of 30 in English and Science, a 28 in Reading, and a 22 (or so) in Math.

Last edited by Quadcentruo; September 9, 2012 at 06:36:38 AM.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:25:25 AM
Rayquaza

Has anyone here participated in the International Awards, or heard of it?
Old September 9, 2012, 10:57:57 AM
Haxorus

Uh, no, I haven't heard of it or participated in it. What kind of awards are they?

Also, a tad late, but for PGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npC_lOcWAnU
Old September 9, 2012, 01:01:48 PM
Giratina

I finally beat the first Portal. Oh man, that game was intense. And terrifying. Now all I need are a few Steam cards... I want more... And I never new the secret radio "Peppy music" song was a remix of Still Alive.

I can't say I've ever heard of the International Awards. Is it like some sort of competition?
Old September 9, 2012, 02:12:49 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
I finally beat the first Portal. Oh man, that game was intense. And terrifying. Now all I need are a few Steam cards... I want more... And I never new the secret radio "Peppy music" song was a remix of Still Alive.
I remember beating Portal. I wanted to replay the game from the start so badly, only I wanted a stage (for lack of a better word) select feature unlocked, or even better, a stage creator. I was so disappointed, I actually deleted the game. I've never played it since. :X

I guess I wouldn't mind trying out Portal 2.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; September 9, 2012 at 02:12:57 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:19:50 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I remember beating Portal. I wanted to replay the game from the start so badly, only I wanted a stage (for lack of a better word) select feature unlocked, or even better, a stage creator. I was so disappointed, I actually deleted the game. I've never played it since. :X

I guess I wouldn't mind trying out Portal 2.
Stage Select would work there, most games use it. And I agree, although it would be a lot better to have a Stage Select option, I think I'd enjoy running through the whole game, timing myself. And hey, if you really want a "Stage Select" then save your game at the start of each test chamber in a new file I do that aaaalll the time. You really should play Portal 2, it's like Portal, but upgraded to be so much so much SO MUCH better. It's just... I kind of want to buy it. This "borrow" wasn't enough of an experience.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:33:21 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Stage Select would work there, most games use it. And I agree, although it would be a lot better to have a Stage Select option, I think I'd enjoy running through the whole game, timing myself. And hey, if you really want a "Stage Select" then save your game at the start of each test chamber in a new file I do that aaaalll the time. You really should play Portal 2, it's like Portal, but upgraded to be so much so much SO MUCH better. It's just... I kind of want to buy it. This "borrow" wasn't enough of an experience.
I should see if I can get my hands on Portal 2, then. That, and I never liked the idea of saving your game file at the beginning of each test chamber in a new file each time. I'd just feel like a computer memory hog. >w<

I've always loved the somewhat quiet, empty atmosphere of the first Portal, though.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; September 9, 2012 at 03:34:30 PM.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:40:36 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I should see if I can get my hands on Portal 2, then. That, and I never liked the idea of saving your game file at the beginning of each test chamber in a new file each time. I'd just feel like a computer memory hog. >w<

I've always loved the somewhat quiet, empty atmosphere of the first Portal, though.
Hey, when you've got the storage for it~ But when I'd get tired of doing that, I'd just delete the saves. That creepy, empty atmosphere is the very thing that stops me from playing at night and limits my daytime playtime to 2-3 hours instead of my usual gaming 5-7. It's SCARY. TERRIFYING. I once screamed and quit for days.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:55:43 PM
Shaymin

Be glad you're not dealing with monsters as well. Then again, I probably wouldn't recommend any games since all my recommendations suck.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:19:14 PM
Regigigas

I really want to start getting into roleplay stuff, but I just don't get it. Like. What do you do? There's not a whole lot TO do, in my opinion.
Old September 9, 2012, 04:26:45 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor78 View Post
I really want to start getting into roleplay stuff, but I just don't get it. Like. What do you do? There's not a whole lot TO do, in my opinion.
Roleplay is just getting in to character. Build a persona in a certain situation and do things with that persona in that situation. It's like playing a game with absolutely no annoying Navi-like handholding. And there's a lot to do. As long as your mind is freeeee~
Old September 10, 2012, 06:07:41 PM

I got my driver's license in the mail today! ^~^ Since I don't have my juniors license anymore, I can drive by myself anytime during the day. I'll admit that I'm nervous to start driving behind the wheel without any guidance, but I'm excited nonetheless. haha
Old September 10, 2012, 06:22:54 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I got my driver's license in the mail today! ^~^ Since I don't have my juniors license anymore, I can drive by myself anytime during the day. I'll admit that I'm nervous to start driving behind the wheel without any guidance, but I'm excited nonetheless. haha
Oh man, you're an adult already! That means I'm gonna have to start ignoring you more often! I'm still waiting for Saturday to take my Driving Test for my permit. I don't think I'm all that ready yet, considering I'm starting out with not an automatic, but a stick shift.
Old September 11, 2012, 11:17:09 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I guess I'll have to stay off the roads -is nowhere near New York-
Old September 11, 2012, 04:18:30 PM
Mudkip

Oh wow Reun can drive o: Reun drive a Dodge Viper Anyways I ordered my Blue Snowball microphone the other day and it shipped last night. I'm expecting it to come tomorrow so I'm excited for that. ^_^
Old September 11, 2012, 04:38:52 PM
Volcarona

I don't have a job, let alone a driver's license. :X
Old September 11, 2012, 04:55:16 PM
Shaymin

I used to have a job, left for reasons. License I do own, But I only drive when I really feel like it... Which is actually rarely since everything is at walking distance for me.
Old September 11, 2012, 05:33:18 PM
Giratina

I never got a job. Never got behind the wheel more than 3 times. And I don't even have any of my 32 necessary community service hours. I'm gonna be a total bum. A bum that can't graduate from high school, no matter how high my grades are.
Old September 11, 2012, 05:39:44 PM
Floatzel

Has anybody read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?
Old September 11, 2012, 05:50:10 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sonic View Post
Is it a bad thing that I only recognize that name from the various things I've read about it because of the meme from the game?
Old September 12, 2012, 04:40:01 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sonic View Post
Does watching only the abridged series so far count at all
Old September 12, 2012, 05:31:20 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
I never got a job. Never got behind the wheel more than 3 times. And I don't even have any of my 32 necessary community service hours. I'm gonna be a total bum. A bum that can't graduate from high school, no matter how high my grades are.
I'm legally not allowed to have a job right now, and my licence's useless here.
Old September 12, 2012, 11:46:38 AM
Mudkip

I got my Blue snowball microphone.
Old September 12, 2012, 11:56:32 AM
Volcarona

Ohhh, I hear that name of microphone all over the place. I'm guessing it must be a pretty high-quality mic then. Glad to hear it then, PGM!

And oh my Arceus... I stayed up until 11:30 pm or so last night working on homework... I started around 4:00 pm as well for that matter. So... much... cutting and gluing paper as it was for my Design I class. e.e If you have homework, I highly suggest you wrapping it up as soon as possible. Procrastination may disagree but it's never fun staying up that late for projects.
Old September 12, 2012, 12:02:41 PM
Mudkip

Working on homework + late night = sleepy in the morning. It's annoying if you also forget to do something.
Old September 12, 2012, 12:12:15 PM
Volcarona

Oh I couldn't agree more with you there, PGM. And it's so true as I forgot a lot of things today. x3 Hopefully everyone else's day was muchhhh better!
Old September 12, 2012, 03:03:55 PM
Giratina

Study Hall=Sleep Period.
Old September 12, 2012, 03:19:16 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
I'm legally not allowed to have a job right now, and my licence's useless here.
I've finally reached the legal age to apply for a job, but I have to fill out this worker's permit. And I really don't want to, so... Even if I did, there's nowhere to work. The supermarket's always hiring, though. I might check it out even though it's quite far.

Quote:
Study Hall=Sleep Period.
We don't have a study hall here D: Unless you count work study, but that's only as a senior, and colleges don't like it.

And it's official, Saturday I finally get to go and (hopefully) get my Learner's Permit. *Gulp* I almost know I'm gonna fail, I know like nothing about driving. And if I do... hello, smashed cars against trees~
Old September 12, 2012, 03:57:50 PM
Shaymin

I don't know why, but I never actually fell asleep during school. I guess I actually never found it boring. I just found out today that watering my mothers garden really calms me.
Old September 12, 2012, 05:28:30 PM
Giratina

If I had more time today, I would start working on getting ahead of my class in Java programming. There's something about programming that is really enjoyable for me when everything is correct, but the exact opposite when something happens to go wrong unexpectedly.
Old September 12, 2012, 09:07:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
If I had more time today, I would start working on getting ahead of my class in Java programming. There's something about programming that is really enjoyable for me when everything is correct, but the exact opposite when something happens to go wrong unexpectedly.
Welcome to programming. I remember taking that class last year...so many ragequits.
Old September 12, 2012, 09:11:05 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
I don't know why, but I never actually fell asleep during school. I guess I actually never found it boring. I just found out today that watering my mothers garden really calms me.
School isn't boring for me, it's just sometimes the times I go to sleep + my energy that seems to never run out don't quite match up correctly. And I'll end up crashing in a class that's more chilled than a class where I get up every 2 minutes.
I've never watered plants in a garden, but I like to go outside and mow the lawn and play with spider webs. Just a little bit of nature so my skin will get SOME sun~ It's nice and relaxing~
Old September 13, 2012, 12:49:34 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Welcome to programming. I remember taking that class last year...so many ragequits.
I remember taking it and doing fairly alright. Then again, my brother says that if I can do that for a long time without getting bored or my eyes bleeding, I can actually do better than he did (Since he did complete the course.)
I had it as a side course in my computers class. For extra credit I guess. (That or so it gave me something to do so I didn't try to play Mario Kart 64 with a friend.)
Old September 13, 2012, 10:22:17 AM
Giratina

Quote:
I already took two different programming classes (one of which is a dead programming language). "Welcome to programming" doesn't really fit in this case. We've only just started, so all of the programs so far have been fairly simple.
Old September 13, 2012, 03:32:54 PM
Kyurem

Tomorrow is Friday and Saturday I'm going to the fair omggg can't wait. c:
Old September 13, 2012, 04:35:36 PM
Zoroark

After searching for nearly a month I found the perfect Jeff related avatar. What do you guys think?
Old September 13, 2012, 04:39:33 PM
Giratina

YAY OMFGGGG NOSTALGIA! So I went to my old school for wrestling early. I saw soo many of my friends and they all gave me hugs and omg it was the greatest feeling! I saw my girlfriend that I haven't seen in a while and we spent some time together too. I love thursdays<3
Old September 13, 2012, 06:59:28 PM

Today was my first day driving home completely alone...at 10 PM ._. I don't know if I should've been scared or confident because of how dark it was. (Not to mention I almost forgot to turn on the headlights >_>)
Old September 13, 2012, 07:16:00 PM
Shaymin

Yeah, Driving at night is terrifying. Then again. It's better than getting stuck in Rush Hour times on a hot day... Good thing I bring bottles of water with me...
Old September 13, 2012, 09:28:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheKiller View Post
After searching for nearly a month I found the perfect Jeff related avatar. What do you guys think?
I love you too.
Old September 14, 2012, 12:17:20 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheKiller View Post
OK I suppose, but... now I'm going to ask.

Who's Jeff?
Old September 14, 2012, 08:53:52 AM
Rayquaza

First week of A-levels and my activity dropped drastically. Things are much harder than I expected...
Old September 14, 2012, 05:37:06 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
YAY OMFGGGG NOSTALGIA! So I went to my old school for wrestling early. I saw soo many of my friends and they all gave me hugs and omg it was the greatest feeling! I saw my girlfriend that I haven't seen in a while and we spent some time together too. I love thursdays<3
I want to meet up with some of my old friends from elementary one day. It'd be cool. c:
Old September 14, 2012, 05:43:26 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I want to meet up with some of my old friends from elementary one day. It'd be cool. c:
I can still remember all my Elementary/Middle school buddies that I use to fool around with. Oh how I miss hanging out with them every weekday. I wish I could see them all again.
Old September 14, 2012, 05:49:44 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I can still remember all my Elementary/Middle school buddies that I use to fool around with. Oh how I miss hanging out with them every weekday. I wish I could see them all again.
Elementary was the best for me. I moved after 5th grade so people were like "lolol who are you you didn't go to our elementary." ;c
And then I have my friends who see their friends from elementary in high school that didn't go to their middle school and it's like omggg why'd I have to move.
Old September 14, 2012, 06:16:10 PM
Kyurem

First football full game scrimage today. First game is on Thursday.
Old September 14, 2012, 06:21:23 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtle102 View Post
First football full game scrimage today. First game is on Thursday.
You just had your first scrimmage today? My school had theirs almost a month ago.
And our freshman team is undefeated so far too. c:
Old September 15, 2012, 02:30:50 AM
Shaymin

The roof of my house is being replaced over the weekend. So for the next 3 days, I will be hearing a lot of hammering from upstairs. Other than that, I'm actually a bit disappointed knowing that the NHL might go through another Lockout.
Old September 15, 2012, 04:11:59 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
You just had your first scrimmage today? My school had theirs almost a month ago.
And our freshman team is undefeated so far too. c:
That's because Canadian schools start 1 month later than yours.
Old September 15, 2012, 07:41:20 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER
You live in New York, right? Man I would do anything to visit my buds from Long Island... Haven't seen them since 4th grade ;(

Last edited by Eagles; September 15, 2012 at 07:41:57 PM.
Old September 15, 2012, 07:45:52 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
You live in New York, right? Man I would do anything to visit my buds from Long Island... Haven't seen them since 4th grade ;(
You're lucky you have friends in other places. More of an incentive to travel. I didn't know the meaning of the word friend until I moved from NJ to Maryland. And that was when I was like 5 or 6 (Yup, 1st Grade)
Old September 15, 2012, 09:20:34 PM
Volcarona

I think I have a few relatives in places around North America... I probably forgot where most of them are.
Old September 16, 2012, 01:31:59 PM
Giratina

Whew, that was a great time. Even though I had to "wake up" at 4:00 (I actually just crashed at 3:30 and amazingly got up at 5 since my dad is always late) for my fishing trip, it was a nice experience. My 5th time I think, and I even got more skill this time than the last time, which was only just May. Catching a lot of fish made me happy, but I honestly don't think I wanna be on a boat again for a while... Definitely... I hate water...
Old September 16, 2012, 02:56:20 PM
Haxorus

D: I love water! I get this feeling when I'm in water that I can do anything I want... Just being able to splash water 'n stuff is always fun for me. But my favorite water-related activity just HAS to be canoeing... so peaceful. <3
Old September 16, 2012, 05:50:05 PM
Giratina

Quote:
D: I love water! I get this feeling when I'm in water that I can do anything I want... Just being able to splash water 'n stuff is always fun for me. But my favorite water-related activity just HAS to be canoeing... so peaceful. <3
I can't do water too much. Not after my near-death experience. Just the sight of it terrifies me, coupled with the fact that it tastes awful. I feel limited and useless and like a gigantic awkward anchor. But strangely, I can't live a single summer without a trip to the beach.
Old September 17, 2012, 04:43:11 AM
Shaymin

I miss the days going fishing with my dad in a boat. We used to catch so many fish, then the dinner after would be so great...

Man those seem so long ago.
Old September 17, 2012, 11:20:07 AM
Giratina

I remember going fishing with my family when I was younger. It was always pretty good times. Except for the rare times when I would accidentally hook myself. Catching the fish was always exciting no matter what the size or how it was done.

A lot of things change when you get older. Doesn't surprise me at all.
Old September 17, 2012, 11:32:27 AM
Haxorus

I just realized I've never caught a fish in my entire life... I've gone fishing before, but I've never been successful...

Go team Eagles!
Old September 17, 2012, 12:00:44 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I remember going fishing with my family when I was younger. It was always pretty good times. Except for the rare times when I would accidentally hook myself. Catching the fish was always exciting no matter what the size or how it was done.

A lot of things change when you get older. Doesn't surprise me at all.
We go annually or biannually to Massachusetts so we can fish for 2 days straight. It's one of my favorite things to do during the year and I always look forward to it. And I only hooked myself twice before! Both before I started drop fishing. What... what changes, exactly?

Quote:
I just realized I've never caught a fish in my entire life... I've gone fishing before, but I've never been successful...

Go team Eagles!
On my first time drop fishing, I caught over 100 fish by myself.
Old September 17, 2012, 12:17:46 PM
Giratina

Quote:
What... what changes, exactly?
Personal and family changes. My interests have changed considerably and my family has gone through rather dramatic changes over the past few years.
Old September 17, 2012, 12:26:15 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Personal and family changes. My interests have changed considerably and my family has gone through rather dramatic changes over the past few years.
That sounds rough. I haven't changed at all since the 8th Grade, besides a few minor things, and I plan to change nothing about myself ever. I love the way I am because I'm me~ And my family, even if I seriously cared about what happened with them, nothing has really gone on at all.
Old September 17, 2012, 12:41:39 PM
Floatzel

My neck was hurting during the whole morning because I slept in the wrong side of my bed