Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 26, 2012, 04:20:23 AM
Kyurem

Default Squirtle's 3 Year Anniversary Speech

Well, here I am. I've been here for 3 years. I'd say these have been some of the greatest years of my life. I want to thank everybody for the good (or even the bad) times. These 3 years have been fun and thrilling due to this was the first online forum I've ever been on. I met a lot of great people here. My first friend who helped me around early on was Luxray13579. I just used to play the arcade at this point. Then I decided to make a thread just for fun called "The Story Game", little did I know I was going to meet some of my very good friends on there. So I came back about a week later to check on the thread and I noticed it had over 50 posts already. I decided to join along in this game. (And there went my summer.) So me, MarchingStep12, PHANTOMxTRAINER and occasionally Dewott07 played this game. Marching is now one of my best friends and the game has over 10 000 comments. I also have some good friends in the VRIM as well (I can't remember everyone's names.) I got into more RP games as well. Then I opened my banner shop. That didn't go as well as I planned. Then I decided to check out the Minecraft server. I met Eagles, Reuniclus, SpikyEaredPichu96 and Shade playing Minecraft. Then Eagles showed me to one of his good friends, Super Pichu62. We ended up being good friends. All of you now are my friends, if you weren't mentioned I apologize. As of right now, I haven't been going on as much as I wanted due to school work and moderating a Minecraft server. Thank you everyone for reading and thank you for the great 3 years!

Last edited by Squirtle102; September 26, 2012 at 08:01:03 PM.
Old September 26, 2012, 11:52:06 AM
Giratina

Hahahaha the Story Game.. Good ol' times. I remember I stayed up sooo late just playing that with you guys ahahahaha
Old September 26, 2012, 01:17:58 PM
Haxorus

Shiny Pichu62? Wuuuuuuuuuut~?

Last edited by Super Pichu62; September 26, 2012 at 01:18:14 PM.