Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 16, 2010, 06:21:00 PM
Administrator

Default Your room

*is surprised we didn't already have a topic like this*

So basically the purpose of this thread is to show off pictures of your room. Simple no?

So here pictures of mine:

Spoiler Alert:    

So this is a general overview of my room from when you are standing in the doorway.

This is my bed, useful for something that I'm sure many of us enjoy doing: sleeping.

This used to have my TV on it, but after I got a new stand for it I found this to fit perfectly right here. I use it as a night stand and to show off some of my figurines (there is more stuff in the drawer).

This is my computer setup (also known as the VICTORY ROAD COMMAND BASE II). Yes that is a Slinky on the shelf under my computer and yes I do like to play around with it when browsing the internet. That red thing is a soda crate, they are perfect for storing CDs.

And on top of my computer cabinet are most of my large plushies.

This is my TV. The shelf underneath it is where I keep video game systems I am currently playing (for those of you who know nothing about gaming I currently have out my Wii and PS2), the shelf under that is where I keep games that are in a DVD case, and the bottom shelf is where I keep VHS tapes, DS game cases, and Atari 2600 cartridges. LEGO Pac-man and Blinky keep guard of everything.

On the left I keep my NES, PS1 and DreamCast games.

And on the right I keep my N64, SNES, and Genesis games. Fun fact: That yellowish colored N64 cartridge is NOT a Legend of Zelda game, but a very yellowed gray cartridge.

Here is the inside of the left half of my closet where most of my other gaming stuff is kept. The first shelf holds all my portable systems (there are random LCD games in that brown box), the second holds all my controllers/accessories, and the bottom shelf contains any other misc gaming items.

Next to that shelf are my board games (yes they have games that don't run on electricity, crazy!)

Along the top I keep all my other video game systems when they aren't in use (things get dusty very quickly when left out). The large box holds Nintendo, the white-lidded boxes hold Sega and Sony, and the large flat box holds everything else.

Here is the right half of my closet where I store my LEGO. The large left box has all my parts and some models, the right box has complete sets, the smaller blue box has LEGO Technic, the red bins hold my 4561 train set, and the binder holds all my instructions/LEGO magazines.

And along the top I have another box with all broken gaming systems/controllers/accessories that I hang onto for spare parts, and to the right all my tools to crack them open.

And finally along the top of my closet I have two shelves that hold all of my other plushies. I could only get so much of it in the image but there is an Animal Crossing plush all the way to the left and Donkey Kong, Sonic, and Banjo/Kazooie plushes to the right.

And if you want to comment on any individual picture, the album is right here

Now your turn.

Last edited by Yoshi648; August 2, 2010 at 07:19:55 PM.
Old May 16, 2010, 06:23:16 PM
Volcarona

Your bed looks very comfy :<
Old May 16, 2010, 06:24:23 PM
Shaymin

Hey, I have the same Squritle as you, the big plush one.
Old May 16, 2010, 06:39:04 PM
Kyurem

Hmmm I think I very well may post a picture of my room here. It would certainly encourage me to clean it up a bit.
Old May 16, 2010, 06:47:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
Hmmm I think I very well may post a picture of my room here. It would certainly encourage me to clean it up a bit.
Yeah, I actually spent the past week cleaning up/organizing mine. Not only can I find stuff now, but clearing out the hundreds of inches of dust got rid of my allergies.
Old May 17, 2010, 02:01:25 AM
Rayquaza

Wow your room is really clean.

I'll post a pic of my room tonight.
Old May 17, 2010, 03:02:18 AM
Regigigas

Your bed makes me want to sleep.
Old May 17, 2010, 07:15:59 AM
Giratina

._.

I'm jealous of your stoof, Yoshi.

I'll have a picture of my hideously messy room up later.
Old May 17, 2010, 03:11:05 PM

I'm kinda jealous, Yoshi. Stuff up the wazoo. I'll get to my rooms in a day or two. Since my parents are divorced, I have two rooms. One is fine, but the other... not so much. You may not want to see that one, but I think I may just post it anyway.
Old May 17, 2010, 06:56:11 PM
Shaymin

Yoshi's room makes my room a Solitary confinement room...

I'll take pics of my room once my plushie arrives.
Old May 18, 2010, 11:40:04 AM
Volcarona

This room, my bedroom, or both? :3
This room's pretty ugly, the walls are ugly sky blue and there's dumb st00f from when this was my twin brother's bedroom forevRAR ago. Our bedroom meow, however, is ossim and ginormous and its own floor. I'll edit this with pictures once I've taken them.
Okay, so like this is, like this room here with, like, my, like, computers, and, like, st00f.    

This room right here right meow, complete with superugly walls and carpet.

My guitar, bass and amplifier. I don't have a bass amp because GL hasn't bought it yet. Also, the bass says "SEASONS OF 1337".

My TI-99/4a that doesn't seem to work properly, with a superawesome belt!

My main computer lookydoo setup.

My other computer lookydoo setup. JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR

Computers plus hax dictionary. I only really use the one on the right, and not too often, but all three of the ones in the back work well.

My printRARs.

These are above my printRARs.

Last edited by piexing; May 18, 2010 at 12:49:42 PM.
Old May 19, 2010, 03:30:42 PM
Shaymin

A chance to show off my expansive poster collection? I'll get some pics up here later.
Old May 19, 2010, 03:33:48 PM
Mudkip

Yoshi648 your room rocks!
~Snow
Old May 19, 2010, 04:40:19 PM

Pics of my room at my mom's are now in my Albums. Look there and feel free to ask questions.
http://www.victoryroad.net/album.php?albumid=101

EDIT: I had some problems, but I did a quick fix.

Last edited by Ditto616; May 19, 2010 at 04:50:28 PM. Reason: Technical difficulties
Old May 19, 2010, 04:45:57 PM
Rayquaza

It's all blank for me.
Old June 2, 2010, 06:30:34 AM
Kyurem

@Yoshi - My TV is bigger than yours. I'll get pics up when I find/buy a new DSi charger.
Old June 2, 2010, 08:43:10 AM
Administrator

YOSHI used CONTAINERS!

Spoiler Alert:    

Before:

After:

Left box has NES, SNES, and Atari 2600 controllers/accessories,, middle box has N64, GameCube, Wii, GameBoy and DS controllers/accessories and the right box has Sony, Sega, and Microsoft.
And yes, my closet flooring is carpet despite the fact the rest of my room has wooden flooring.

Last edited by Yoshi648; June 5, 2010 at 03:55:04 PM.
Old June 2, 2010, 03:26:02 PM
Shaymin

Did you make those sprites on your walls, Yoshi?
Old June 2, 2010, 03:31:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan View Post
Did you make those sprites on your walls, Yoshi?
Yes wither Perler Beads (and I made a 3D DreamCast that you can see with my figurines). Perler Beads and LEGO are two of the best things to make pixel art with.
Old June 2, 2010, 03:46:48 PM
Giratina

Wow, you're so organised... Much unlike me.
Old June 5, 2010, 03:12:08 PM
Kyurem

Still no pictures, but I have a description.
Spoiler Alert:    
The walls are a blueish off-white color, with a bright green stripe running through the middle. There's a bit of a passage (if you know what I mean) leading to the rest of the room. In the main part, there is my bed in the middle to the left, with my closet next to it on the left, which has 5 shelves to hold my Lego stuff. Between my bed and my closet there is a stand-up shelving unit with hooks to hold my hats. On the shelves on that I have Lego Creationary and my Mario plush hat. On the other side of my bed, I have another shelving unit, this time with papercrafts, bowling trophies, things that I won and general junk. In the corner next to that, I have a table with my TV, N64, and GameCube on it, and my SNES on the floor next to it. I have a gaming chair by the TV. Between the TV and the shelving unit, to the right of my bed, there is a window. On the other wall that the TV is against, on the opposite side of my bed, I have an unfinished picture of Shaymin, and a wall outlet that my SNES is plugged into because it won't fit on the power strip.

Last edited by NismoZ; June 5, 2010 at 03:14:05 PM.
Old June 5, 2010, 04:48:53 PM
Haxorus

I boy! A reason to organize my room! NO WAY!
pics will be up soon.
Old June 7, 2010, 08:20:59 PM
Shaymin

Here are teh pictures!

Mah Bedz    

My Desk    

Back corner View    

View from Door    
Old June 7, 2010, 10:12:06 PM
Shaymin

I took the time to take pictures of my room. There's so many posters here...

My room and the ginormous amount of posters on the walls    

The top half of my door. Yes, I filled the entire front of my door with awesome video game posters/stickers/thing in Japanese I made myself. For those who can't read, that's the Japanese logo for Great Fray Smash Brothers X.

More of the wall. There's a poster with Smash Bros. characters in it, and some stickers can be seen here.

That's the full poster.

Let's see, when you walk in my room, and shut the door behind you, what's on the other side of the door? More posters!

Oh, and there's a few stickers too.

That drawing to your left is actually an old piece of artwork for MtDH I drew about a year or two ago.

Then there's a... random Crystal Chronicles poster.

This is the bathroom door. It's kinda barren.

To the right of the bathroom are, you guessed it, more gaming posters.

Not much else to point out. If you want to know where I got all of these, they're mostly from NP issues I've recieved over the years.

Those are Chinese ideographs. Top one means "Knowledge", bottom means "Wisdom." So much philosophy can be bought randomly at department stores...

Simple model cars.

Oops, missed some. There's also a GH controller and two violins propped up to my wall.

There's my bookcase. You can see a Knuckles plushie and my Mario cap.

This is my army of paraphernalia. You can see a lot of different toys and action figures.

There's a bit more of the bookcase.

Underneath my paraphernalia, there's shelves of video games and other items.

This is the Iron Man Gaming Station. It's my basic entertainment set up.

Oh, and that's Sasha's dinner.

My bed is as red as my room. This room was not actually my room to begin with- it was painted red before I moved into it from the room adjacent.

This is my computer desk. It also acts as a lunch/dinner table if I need to eat while working on my LPs or homework or just gaming. This is also where I record my LP of HGSS.

Here's the last stretch of posters, guys!

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; June 8, 2010 at 01:09:53 PM.
Old June 7, 2010, 10:39:18 PM
Administrator

Lite, by any chance does your room have posters in it?

Seriously though, you have a pretty nice room (although a bit cluttered in some places).
Old June 8, 2010, 02:05:52 PM
Shaymin

Lite...

I SAW KITTY FOOD!
I think, Unless it's dog food.
Old June 8, 2010, 02:45:52 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
Lite...

I SAW KITTY FOOD!
I think, Unless it's dog food.
Yeah, that's my cat's food/drink bowl.
Old August 2, 2010, 01:57:14 PM
Regigigas

Hmm... this thread hasn't been posted in for a while, but I might as well use it to post my room-related things.

Here is my bed which I actually bothered to partly make for once, and a short lineup of my Pokémon plushies. The ones on the left are from around 2000, the ones on the right are from a month or so ago. And yes, my bed is quite cozy! ^__^

Bed    

And in the corner, my television which I hardly ever use. It acts as a perch for two of my plushies. The TV stand houses my Wii, some books, a VHS/DVD player, and a laptop that, in this picture, is obscured a bit. The jar on the right is for loose change.

Television    

My dresser with a ton of Pokémon goods on top, as well as a stereo/boombox thingy.

Dresser    

The window between the dresser and television, which lets in plenty of light unless I have the blinds down.

Window    

A quick view of a different room, the office, and an example of how messy my desk always is. You can also see that the mess extends behind my monitor. xD

I do like my monitor, though. It's very large and shiny~!
Office    

A wall in my room. Here you can see a clock that no longer functions, a Brawl poster, and my laundry hamper.

Wall    

And, finally, the door next to the Brawl poster, which leads out to the hallway.

Door    

Not a particularly great room by my standards, but it works.

Last edited by GreenLiquid; August 2, 2010 at 01:57:37 PM.
Old August 2, 2010, 06:35:26 PM
Zoroark

Damn, why does everyone have TVs and computers in their room? My parents are so strict!!!
Old August 2, 2010, 06:41:47 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic View Post
Damn, why does everyone have TVs and computers in their room? My parents are so strict!!!
We play video games and our parents don't want us hogging the living room television, therefore our parents get us our own television sets. Most kids I know have TVs in their room but don't have a cable box (i.e. a DirecTV/DISHNetwork/TiVo set) so they can't actually watch TV. I haven't used my TV to watch shows since I began my freshman year of highschool last September.
Old August 2, 2010, 08:32:46 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan View Post
We play video games and our parents don't want us hogging the living room television, therefore our parents get us our own television sets.
Ah, that's the problem. my house has 3 tvs. 1 in parents bedroom, 1 in living room for parents, and 1 in basement for me. I LIVE (can't stress that enough) in my basement for the summer. I have my N64 and my Wii down there. Half the time i pull an all nighter(s) and play video games. Just like what i'm doing now.

Last edited by Arceus is Epic; August 2, 2010 at 08:34:48 PM.
Old August 3, 2010, 05:02:28 AM
Landorus

I would post pics of my room, but I have no Idea how my webcam is supposed to work, I don't have a digital camera or an SD card for that matter, and my phone keeps saying NO! Take me away from that evil demon known as Computor!
Old August 4, 2010, 07:45:43 PM
Haxorus

The beaded Charizard sprite is awesome! That makes me want to make a beaded Turtwig sprite lol
Old August 10, 2010, 02:30:50 PM
Giratina

All right, I've finally got some pictars. Here goes... (Sorry for the quality, blame the DSi)
First thing's first: DOOR    

This is the outside of my door, so not really IN my room. Still. It's just got some stickers, and Entei drawing and some Gameboy Printer stuff on it.

On the left is a wardrobe/cupboard, I don't have much stuff in. It's mainly full of bedsheets and some of my dad's clothes. There's a Mario Kart: Double Dash poster on it, and a Family Guy one. On my door (Right) there's a NSMB Wii poster, and a poster for Punch-Out!!, Professor Layton, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Metroid Prime.

POSTERS DAWG    

Here are four of my many posters: Zelda: aLttP, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, SSBB and The Simpsons.

Horrible picture, I know. Here there's posters for Pokemon Platinum, Super Mario Galaxy (Three of them), another SSBB one, Animal Crossing City Folk, Donkey Kong, another Zelda: aLttP one, a Sonic and the Secret Rings one, and three of my drawings of Kirby, Mario and Link.

On my desk    

This is my desk. There's an amp, a fan, an N64, my laptop, a tiny screen and a box of Pokemon/YuGiOh cards.

Other Junk    

This is my bed. Cool, huh?

This is just above my curtains, and there's a plastersine pig and rabbit, and a card Mario.

This is my guitar, a Pokemon Colosseum stand (I got it when I went to get a Pokemon Colosseum + Gamecube bundle, and we were asked if we wanted to take it home with us because they didn't need it anymore. :3) and my bed-side table, with books and games in it.

Again, sorry for the awful quality of these. Hope you like!
Old August 10, 2010, 04:51:11 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
All right, I've finally got some pictars. Here goes... (Sorry for the quality, blame the DSi)
First thing's first: DOOR    

This is the outside of my door, so not really IN my room. Still. It's just got some stickers, and Entei drawing and some Gameboy Printer stuff on it.

On the left is a wardrobe/cupboard, I don't have much stuff in. It's mainly full of bedsheets and some of my dad's clothes. There's a Mario Kart: Double Dash poster on it, and a Family Guy one. On my door (Right) there's a NSMB Wii poster, and a poster for Punch-Out!!, Professor Layton, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Metroid Prime.

POSTERS DAWG    

Here are four of my many posters: Zelda: aLttP, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, SSBB and The Simpsons.

Horrible picture, I know. Here there's posters for Pokemon Platinum, Super Mario Galaxy (Three of them), another SSBB one, Animal Crossing City Folk, Donkey Kong, another Zelda: aLttP one, a Sonic and the Secret Rings one, and three of my drawings of Kirby, Mario and Link.

On my desk    

This is my desk. There's an amp, a fan, an N64, my laptop, a tiny screen and a box of Pokemon/YuGiOh cards.

Other Junk    

This is my bed. Cool, huh?

This is just above my curtains, and there's a plastersine pig and rabbit, and a card Mario.

This is my guitar, a Pokemon Colosseum stand (I got it when I went to get a Pokemon Colosseum + Gamecube bundle, and we were asked if we wanted to take it home with us because they didn't need it anymore. :3) and my bed-side table, with books and games in it.

Again, sorry for the awful quality of these. Hope you like!
Gameboy printer? That's cool Nin! I love your posters too.
Why do you not have a steady hand?
Old August 10, 2010, 04:56:09 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
Why do you not have a steady hand?
I do have a steady hand... It's just that I was in a rush and forgot that you've gotta wait, like, 10 seconds for the DSi to take a photo... Ź_Ź
Old August 10, 2010, 05:03:21 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
I do have a steady hand... It's just that I was in a rush and forgot that you've gotta wait, like, 10 seconds for the DSi to take a photo... Ź_Ź
You should sit when taking the pictures. helps my hand.
Old August 10, 2010, 09:53:30 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
*is surprised we didn't already have a topic like this*

So basically the purpose of this thread is to show off pictures of your room. Simple no?

So here pictures of mine:

Spoiler Alert:    

So this is a general overview of my room from when you are standing in the doorway.

This is my bed, useful for something that I'm sure many of us enjoy doing: sleeping.

This used to have my TV on it, but after I got a new stand for it I found this to fit perfectly right here. I use it as a night stand and to show off some of my figurines (there is more stuff in the drawer).

This is my computer setup (also known as the VICTORY ROAD COMMAND BASE II). Yes that is a Slinky on the shelf under my computer and yes I do like to play around with it when browsing the internet. That red thing is a soda crate, they are perfect for storing CDs.

And on top of my computer cabinet are most of my large plushies.

This is my TV. The shelf underneath it is where I keep video game systems I am currently playing (for those of you who know nothing about gaming I currently have out my Wii and PS2), the shelf under that is where I keep games that are in a DVD case, and the bottom shelf is where I keep VHS tapes, DS game cases, and Atari 2600 cartridges. LEGO Pac-man and Blinky keep guard of everything.

On the left I keep my NES, PS1 and DreamCast games.

And on the right I keep my N64, SNES, and Genesis games. Fun fact: That yellowish colored N64 cartridge is NOT a Legend of Zelda game, but a very yellowed gray cartridge.

Here is the inside of the left half of my closet where most of my other gaming stuff is kept. The first shelf holds all my portable systems (there are random LCD games in that brown box), the second holds all my controllers/accessories, and the bottom shelf contains any other misc gaming items.

Next to that shelf are my board games (yes they have games that don't run on electricity, crazy!)

Along the top I keep all my other video game systems when they aren't in use (things get dusty very quickly when left out). The large box holds Nintendo, the white-lidded boxes hold Sega and Sony, and the large flat box holds everything else.

Here is the right half of my closet where I store my LEGO. The large left box has all my parts and some models, the right box has complete sets, the smaller blue box has LEGO Technic, the red bins hold my 4561 train set, and the binder holds all my instructions/LEGO magazines.

And along the top I have another box with all broken gaming systems/controllers/accessories that I hang onto for spare parts, and to the right all my tools to crack them open.

And finally along the top of my closet I have two shelves that hold all of my other plushies. I could only get so much of it in the image but there is an Animal Crossing plush all the way to the left and Donkey Kong, Sonic, and Banjo/Kazooie plushes to the right.

And if you want to comment on any individual picture, the album is right here

Now your turn.
I had that Yoshi Kart from BK of McDolands! Well, I think I lost it though
Old August 11, 2010, 01:57:27 AM
Rayquaza

This is my room. It isn't packed with a lot of stuff like you all, and... I don't put posters at all.

Spoiler Alert:    

It is always like that.

Spoiler Alert:    

I eat here on my own. I hate going to the table and eat with everyone. It also helps when friends are in house.

Spoiler Alert:    

All kinds of stuff are here. From clothes, to many many books (storeis are put above), DS and games, Iron Man toy, Donkey toy, a glass full of colored sand and a chest above with the stories.

Spoiler Alert:    

This is what I see from my window. Pretty high buildings, aren't they?

Last edited by The Spirit of Time; August 11, 2010 at 02:07:07 AM.
Old August 11, 2010, 11:31:51 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
Spoiler Alert:    

This is what I see from my window. Pretty high buildings, aren't they?
Those are some tall buildings....
This is all I see from mine
Spoiler Alert:    

Being under main level is awesome!

And heres more random pictures...
Spoiler Alert:    

Crap Camera FTW!

Also the lights not that bright.
Old August 11, 2010, 02:20:58 PM
Haxorus

Well, I HAVE been cleaning my room. Maybe I should clean it up more for VR. And put on my sexy model face moldeling my bed, cello area, desk, and closet...or not.
Old August 14, 2010, 07:53:55 AM
Giratina

I'll post pictures of my room when I return tomorrow. It isn't cluttered with a lot of stuff like most of yours are, but it is still pretty decent. Oh, and one more thing: I do not have a TV in my room yet, and the computer is in the corridor for all the family to use.
Old August 14, 2010, 01:53:35 PM
Kyurem

Posting pictures of one's room seems to be all the rage lately, so I figured I should keep my promise I made about 4 months ago and post my room's pictures.

WARNING: I AM NOT A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER.

The Pictures 'o me Room    

This is my room at a glance. What a nice day it is, and the walls also look quite good.

This is where I sit when I am on the site! I also sit here when I am Brawling, Karting, or Pokebattling with people here, since it allows me easy access to the Chatbox. This laptop has done very well in all of the time that I have vad it, and near it are my Gameboy Advance (with Red version), DS Phat, and DS Lite. Also there are my headphones and spiffy cell phone. Also on that chest of drawers thing is a turtle made of onyx. Woo hoo!

This is a view of about a third of my room. I sit in that chair when I am playing with friends, but usually take the cushions off. XD Also there are is my closet, er, thing, that holds my clothes. I wear my clothes on a daily basis. And yes, that is a hand-made cushion made to look like a NES controller. Be jealous, if you want.

Bleh this picture was taken so badly. XD Yep, that's my TV. It gets no TV channels but it is big enough for me to be happy when I am playing mah viddyu games. One can also see the Wii and N64, which are the only consoles that I really have out at any given time. It is funny, my friends and I play more N64 than Wii most of the time. XD Mario Kart 64 and Gauntlet Legends are good fun.

My comfy bed. I sleep in it when I get tired. Also there is my side-table, which currently has my glasses case with googly eyes on it, a lamp I got from IKEA, a mini-vuvuzela from Germany, and an un-redeemed X-Box Live gift card.

My bookshelf. During the World Cup, I artfully placed a Holland scarf there, and there it shall stay. Near the bottom you can see some DK Bongos, and there are also some books. Not the most exciting corner of my room, honestly.

My stereo system! There is also a back-scratcher lodged in there, and a box o' truffles. On the groovy shelf from IKEA are some CDs and my more popular video games, such as Pikmin, Tetris DS, Timesplitters 2, and my two copies of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

This is my closet! It is really unkept! Just a bunch of boxes for stuff here, and some loose Beanie Babies. The top corner also has a Pikachu pińata, which is another thing to be jealous about, I suppose.

This box is a lot bigger than it looks. It houses near all of my video games and accessories, and would rather not open it since there are big boxes on top of it. Yep, pretty much all of the games that I am not actively playing are in that box. I better fireproof it, or something.

Welp, that's my room.
Old August 14, 2010, 02:01:05 PM
Shaymin

I can't see them, Kaz! It just says something about resizing them.
Old August 14, 2010, 02:05:46 PM
Shaymin

Kaz, how does the stuff above your radio not fall?!
Old August 14, 2010, 02:06:46 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
Kaz, how does the stuff above your radio not fall?!
Shelves help to keep things off the ground!

And Lux, I do can not explain that problem. O__o It seems to work fine for me...
Old August 14, 2010, 02:37:49 PM
Administrator

Ha, Ala that shelf is awesome. It looks like it is falling off. I see you have the same cell phone as my sister and yes I am jealous of that NES controller pillow thing.
Old August 17, 2010, 01:06:52 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
And Lux, I do can not explain that problem. O__o It seems to work fine for me...
I seem to have the same problem. It says something about re-sizing the pictures.
Old August 19, 2010, 07:32:49 AM
Mudkip

i only have 2 things to say about my room
"a mess"
Old August 21, 2010, 06:58:42 AM
Floatzel

Heh, these rooms look awesome, they make me want to post some pictures of mine aswell. Got to find a decent camera first though...
Old September 12, 2010, 06:06:39 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
I can't see them, Kaz! It just says something about resizing them.
What she said.
Old November 24, 2010, 05:06:25 PM
Shaymin

Hey look, I finally have my room clean.
Luxy's room    

It says what it means.

My bed with some plushies and stuff~! I made that wooden table beside my bed in wood's class. Awesome ain't it.

Eye spy with your little eye something that wasn't there before.

iPod docking station with my iPod touch.

Those ribbons (2 first place from school, 3 fourth place from school, a seventh place from the divisional, a second place from the divisional and a first place from the divisional.) in the background of the previous picture and a certificate saying "Most important member of the Grade 6 Divisional Track and Field team"
Old November 30, 2010, 06:07:24 AM
Regigigas

All the pics of my room are in my album:
http://www.victoryroad.net/album.php?albumid=261

...yeah, it's a bit on the small side...

Also nice iPod wallpaper Lux ^~^

Last edited by Shade; November 30, 2010 at 06:09:32 AM.
Old November 30, 2010, 10:23:59 AM
Giratina

Love the sign, Lux! x3
And your room's so... organised. It would take hours to make my room resemble something as tidy as that.

...Has your cat picked up some of your ninja-esque traits?

And Shade, you's got too many DVDs! ^~^ At least you can keep them organised... Mine are all over the place :I

KAAAZ, I still can't see dem pictars.
Old December 1, 2010, 07:15:41 AM
Regigigas

Well, they're not all DVDs...there's some games in there too, along with some audio CDs moved to DVD cases. Most of them are animes.
Old December 1, 2010, 08:28:11 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Hey look, I finally have my room clean.
Luxy's room    

It says what it means.

My bed with some plushies and stuff~! I made that wooden table beside my bed in wood's class. Awesome ain't it.
I really like the sign on your door, and that table does look awesome, especially considering I would never be able to do something similar to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
All the pics of my room are in my album:
http://www.victoryroad.net/album.php?albumid=261

...yeah, it's a bit on the small side...

Also nice iPod wallpaper Lux ^~^
Wow, you've got a huge collection of DVDs out there!
Old February 12, 2011, 04:42:07 AM
Kyurem

This could definitely be considered a necro, but it's not like this thread loses purpose over time... right?

very low quality because I took them with my iPod at night    

That is my bed.

My video games. A N64 would be pictured if I had taken the picture last week, but now my sister has it. =/

The floorspace under my video games is a mess. Games and controllers everywhere.

On one wall is a mural of Shaymin that my mom painted.

That's just my general junk.

I never realized how much LEGO I had, until it was all put into my room.

And since people are posting what they can see out their window

Last edited by NismoZ; February 12, 2011 at 04:43:06 AM. Reason: BB code fail
Old February 12, 2011, 09:36:35 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post

That is my bed.

My video games. A N64 would be pictured if I had taken the picture last week, but now my sister has it. =/

The floorspace under my video games is a mess. Games and controllers everywhere.

That Shaymin picture is amazing!!! My mom couldn't do that if her life was on the line.
Old February 20, 2011, 05:01:12 PM
Joltik

This is my old room at my parents house ... well was ... my brother has claimed it now. I share my bedroom in my flat with my boyfriend ... it doesn't look as great. All my walls were covered with metal band, anime and video game posters. Stuffed animals decorated the top of my wardrobe. I don't know why I put a green filter and lyrics for Key to Nothing on it but I did have a green neon light that let off a similar glow.

(Sorry, not sure how to hide images on this forum yet!)
Old February 21, 2011, 03:54:55 PM
Kyurem

Well, here's my bland, crappy room. It's not as kewl as some I've seen here, and it's really small. But, eh, here goes.

Spoiler Alert:    

This is the view of my room from near the window. You can see my TV setup, a shelf with a bunch of crap including Bakugan tins, Yu-Gi-Oh card tins, Pokemon card tins, and my radio, and a stand thingy on the side.
The stand thingy has Pokemon games on the top shelf, school supplies/old papers in the second shelf, and random crap on the bottom.
TV stand includes my Gamecube I hardly play, FiOS cable box, a box full of chargers and game controllers, and my XBox 360 on the side which is not pictured.

Spoiler Alert:    

This is my dresser that I hold a bunch of stuff in. Left side just has clothes, while the right has games and figurines. On top there's a Lugia figurine I got for pre-ordering SoulSilver, some textbooks, a container full of marbles from when I collected them in elementary, and my turtle tank with my two turtles: Numero 1 and Numero 2

Spoiler Alert:    

Finally, here's my bed. This was actually my step-brother's room before he elft, and I go it. The trundle bed is his old bed he had. Don't know why he needed a trundle since he was the only one who slept in here.
On top is some pillows, my Pokemon comforter I got from a yard sale back in '05, and some plushies somewhere on there. No Pokemon plushies, unfortunately. :<

Anyways, that's really all I have. My room's too bland. :V
Old March 3, 2011, 04:10:23 AM
Linoone

I'm going to have to clean up my room before I show pictures of it. Maybe a 'Before & After' would be good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
This could definitely be considered a necro, but it's not like this thread loses purpose over time... right?

That is my bed.

*Is jealous of the mural*

Last edited by Ditto616; March 3, 2011 at 12:39:03 PM. Reason: Double post
Old March 3, 2011, 12:00:25 PM
Zoroark

Double post, please get rid of one, Atherrien
or take the words in one, and put them into the other (copy-pasta)
Thanks Ditto

Last edited by Arceus is Epic; March 5, 2011 at 04:20:53 PM.
Old March 5, 2011, 09:37:03 AM
Regigigas

Well, I moved all my things into my sister's old room, so gotta post new pics.

My new room    

Old March 8, 2011, 08:21:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Well, I moved all my things into my sister's old room, so gotta post new pics.

My new room    

The man in the screen of the second picture is creeping me out :L. He's staring at me.
Also... is that ketchup?
Old March 15, 2011, 05:30:57 AM
Regigigas

No, that is sweet chili sauce. Spicy with a hint of sweet. It's really good on sandwiches imo.
Old March 15, 2011, 02:32:18 PM
Joltik

Here's mine! Well, it's my room at home. My dorm room just has Spider-Man posters everywhere. Every image below is flipped because they were taken with my laptop webcam. And these photos are more just my "gaming set-up". Basically a copy-pasta of a post from somewhere else.

Spoiler Alert:    
Here is my t.v. with my Wii and Xbox 360. The 360 is sitting on top of a VHS player.

Spoiler Alert:    
 This is my shelf of videogames. These are only my NGC and Wii games. I think the rest of my games are stored away in drawers.

Spoiler Alert:    
 And the grand finalé! Yes, I did carry that all the way from the Gamecrazy near my house. A whole 3 blocks! No regrets. 

Last edited by Dinospy; March 15, 2011 at 02:32:59 PM.