Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 2, 2010, 10:22:53 AM
Regigigas

Default Club Nintendo Reveals 2009-2010 Elite Status Rewards: Gold Members Gypped

After some downtime around mid-June, Club Nintendo's official site is back online (or was, about a few weeks ago) and has now revealed their rewards for members who achieved Gold or Platinum status. For those new to Club Nintendo, you can register your Nintendo systems or games to earn Coins (or Stars in the UK and Australia), which can be used to obtain rewards. Most of these are just accessories, like Wii Remote holders, but there are some games, like the Game and Watch Collection Series.

Members who reached Gold Status on or before June 20, 2010 will receive a Club Nintendo Calendar for 2011, which is almost exactly what they received last year. Platinum members will receive a 4-inch figurine depicting the iconic characters from the Mario franchise.

Australia is still looking down since there are no Elite Statuses of any kind, and there are only about 10 items on their entire list.

Images    
Old July 2, 2010, 10:41:21 AM
Shaymin

I'm getting the figurine, I've already redeemed my status for it. For some reason it's gonna take them 'til December possibly to ship it, which sucks.
Old July 2, 2010, 10:47:16 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
I'm getting the figurine, I've already redeemed my status for it. For some reason it's gonna take them 'til December possibly to ship it, which sucks.
Atleast you won't have to pay for shipping, which for Canada costs around $15 from whenever I order something. I just hope you get it before you move.
Old July 2, 2010, 11:05:34 AM
Administrator

Oh boy, a SECOND calendar.

WTF. I realize these are 100% free items but come on, this is NINTENDO, they use money as toilet paper I think they can give us Gold members something better then more paper stuff. So we didn't give them as much money because we have other expenses (like school and stuff), that makes us less of Nintendo fans and we get paper? THEY COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE NEW IMAGES OF IT!? Ugh *hates all of you that get awesome Mario figures* /rant
Old July 2, 2010, 01:55:36 PM
Giratina

I don't think the UK has any sort of Gold/Platinum status stuff. But I was browsing the site, and if you do this thing and then register Pokepark Wii within two weeks of it's release then you get more stars.

EDIT: OMGEEEE. I can also get 50 stars for every game I've downloaded on the DSi/Wii. That must be, like, a few thousand stars!
EDIT2: That took a while. It came to exactly 2000 stars. (:

Last edited by Ningamer; July 2, 2010 at 02:56:45 PM.
Old July 2, 2010, 01:58:00 PM
Volcarona

HOORAY, I GET A CALENDAR! At least I got the Mario hat last year. :/ I only got it because I registered all the stuff I already had.
Old July 2, 2010, 02:23:31 PM
Shaymin

I ordered the figurine, got my Mario NES DS Lite case today in the mail, and I need to find a HBC work around to redeem my Ultra Hand code...
Old July 3, 2010, 06:15:34 AM
Haxorus

Oh whee, another calendar of fun and enjoyment~!!!!
Old July 27, 2010, 02:32:37 PM
Charizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
WTF. I realize these are 100% free items but come on, this is NINTENDO, they use money as toilet paper I think they can give us Gold members something better then more paper stuff. So we didn't give them as much money because we have other expenses (like school and stuff), that makes us less of Nintendo fans and we get paper? THEY COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE NEW IMAGES OF IT!? Ugh *hates all of you that get awesome Mario figures* /rant
Don't they realize that wasting paper kills trees!? Indeed, they show proof that they clearly do not care any about the fans, with the Mother fanbase getting crapped on the most!