Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 3, 2012, 10:02:41 AM
Kyurem

Default Christmas 2012

'Tis the season to be jolly! Christmas is coming up soon, so I thought we might as well get a thread up for it.

At the rate I'm eating candy canes, I don't know how many we'll have left by the time we get a tree. :I
Old December 3, 2012, 10:18:23 AM
Haxorus

Woo Christmas! So whats on everyones wish list this year?
Old December 3, 2012, 10:56:19 AM
Administrator

Mmm, candy canes and eggnog~

Eww, too much Christmas music on the radio. We're desperately in need for some new, original tunes.

Wishlist? A couple games and a flatbed scanner.
Old December 3, 2012, 11:31:26 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Eww, too much Christmas music on the radio. We're desperately in need for some new, original tunes.
That's one of the reasons I like the radio station I listen to; they get the Christmas albums from some of the people they often play on their station, so they have a little more of a mix and it doesn't get monotonous too quickly.

As for me, the zoo over here is doing "Zoolights" again this year, and I'm sure we'll be going sometime before it's over. And plus, we also have our tradition of just going for a drive to look at other people's Christmas decorations with a cup of hot chocolate and a candy cane. I know for at least one of these, I'm gonna try and make some cookies to bring along too. I found a recipe for Nutella-filled chocolate chip cookies a while back that I'm excited to try. =w=

As for my wishlist... Music, knitting stuff, a card game or two, that sort of thing.
Old December 3, 2012, 01:10:43 PM
Giratina

I don't know if I'll be going to Georgia or staying here, but I know that if I'm going I'll be making a loooot of snowflakes for tree decorations. Gorging out on candy, too. If I'm staying here, I'll probably be playing the ice levels in Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 (Yes, it's a mini-tradition for myself) and going to the large drive-through festival of the lights.

I don't get much for Christmas considering I don't technically celebrate it, but I hope I get some good money. Because I need to saves it up.