Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 24, 2011, 12:49:59 PM
Shaymin

Default Lite the Iron PSA

Hello, denizens of Victory Road! As you all know, I am the awe inspiring Lite the Iron Man, currently former admin of this site. I have decided to take an indefinite leave of absence from VictoryRoad due to various circumstances, most notably current forum direction, current forum opinion of me (or just my own paranoia), and disagreements with staff on various matters I will not mention at public digression.

I took the admin position in order to be able to have a standing with what I said in Staff, to staff, and have it be associated with a reputable opinion. However, in spite of my years of being on the forum, my own youth and further implications about my brash personality compounded this. Thus, my say in many ongoing forum decisions (most currently, and most publicly, the closing of GC//b/uizel/Smelly Stuffz) has either been ignored or overlooked.

Furthermore, it appears that I may have made quite a few enemies due to my outwardly egotistical, narcissistic, and rude personae. I apologize if I have offended anyone here, but it is because of you that I am leaving at the same time. This is not because I dislike you; it is simply because dislike me or want me gone, and I am obliging.

Finally, I wish for no hard feelings to be directed at me before or after my leave, as I harbor none against you all. I will miss every one of the friends I've made on here.

See you next mission!

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; August 10, 2013 at 03:46:03 AM.