Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 25, 2012, 05:54:58 PM
Giratina

I can't really do romance or sadness. They don't affect me that much. So whenever something happens and everyone is all sad, I have to pretend to be miserable, too, because I can't work up the actual emotion. But for some reason, I love Michael Jackson's and The Beatles' love songs. It's probably the music attached to it.

Last edited by TurtwigX; August 25, 2012 at 05:57:33 PM.
Old August 25, 2012, 06:13:10 PM
Volcarona

I'm shocked at how fast TurtwigX got his post count that high.
Old August 25, 2012, 07:24:10 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalliumGrant View Post
I'm shocked at how fast TurtwigX got his post count that high.
Heh.

I now feel a legitimate desire to travel to as many places as possible so I can get a snow globe from as many places as humanly possible.
Old August 25, 2012, 07:42:54 PM
Volcarona

Sometimes I think most of the pressure not to enrage the Staff comes from not them, but me.
Old August 25, 2012, 07:45:55 PM
Kyurem

I sometimes feel that the mods are being more lenient with me than with other members, but I don't mention it because I don't want anything to happen to me.
Old August 26, 2012, 01:52:30 PM
Zoroark

I've been to about 30-40 baseball games, yet I've never really paid attention to what goes on. I only do it to make my dad happy. Every time I go to one, I feel bad because he doesn't know that I don't really want to go.
Old August 26, 2012, 02:12:13 PM
Regigigas

I feel that my parents and other family are never impressed with me so I always strive to become better than I am and soon I will reach my limit and run myself down and I will still go tell I literally can't keep going plus I can't solve my problem in any way so I can't avoid it.
Old August 26, 2012, 07:12:42 PM
Giratina

At one point in time, I cared nothing for grammar. Not like 4 or 5 don't know the meaning of most words, but like 11 and 12 heathenish internet scum who purposely use awful grammar for who-knows-what reason. Even IRL, I would pronounce some words incorrectly like queue "Kwe-we". I still do that today, but in a joking manner.
And speaking of grammar, every time I try to spell beautiful, I always refer to Bruce Almighty, because that's when I learned how to spell it. B-e-a-u-tiful.
Old August 26, 2012, 07:23:51 PM
Kyurem

I have a couple friends that hate me and I hate back, but none of us admit it. We're still friends though because I like their reactions when I piss them off.
Also sorta related, I'm kinda always worried that I'm annoying my friends with whatever I do and they just don't wanna tell me. Probably comes from me having friends that were being annoying and me not telling them.

Last edited by Shiny; August 26, 2012 at 07:24:01 PM.
Old August 26, 2012, 07:27:47 PM
Kyurem

I'm often driven to sympathize with people, even though I'm aware that everything I say always makes the situation worse.
Old August 26, 2012, 07:28:58 PM
Giratina

I often feel I try too hard to be noticed or to be around people that I usually annoy them in to not wanting to be near me anymore.
Old August 26, 2012, 07:30:26 PM
Zoroark

I feel bad when I assassinate the real Emperor in Skyrim.
Old August 26, 2012, 08:05:29 PM
Shaymin

.I cant remember the last time I was on General Chat
Old August 27, 2012, 03:19:41 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
.I cant remember the last time I was on General Chat
I quit most of that because the whole thing bored me to death and was a huge waste of my time.

For some reason, I have recurring dreams that involve me in an apocalyptic zombie war with my friends, or me taking over the world and giving everyone free cake.
Old August 27, 2012, 04:19:32 AM
Cyndaquil

I feel superior to a lot of peoples I know, and spend most of my time in searching a way to show it, like showing that my skills are superiors in a lot of domains and I truly enjoy it. ( and then act like a modest person about my skills to be complimented hehe... )

Don't know why, though, but it is quite enjoyable... Except the fact that sometimes I'm ashamed of that, but in the end I feel like a superior being, and that's too amuzing to stop
Old August 27, 2012, 02:52:55 PM
Zoroark

Apparently I'm too modest. Whenever someone says a compliment about me, I deny it and say it is/was just a stroke of luck/pure chance. Then whenever someone says that I'm being modest, I start getting agitated solely for the fact of being called modest. I don't think I am, and neither should they. >:U
Old August 27, 2012, 03:40:37 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic View Post
Apparently I'm too modest. Whenever someone says a compliment about me, I deny it and say it is/was just a stroke of luck/pure chance. Then whenever someone says that I'm being modest, I start getting agitated solely for the fact of being called modest. I don't think I am, and neither should they. >:U
Well to me, it sounds like you ARE quite modest but you CHOOSE to be ignorant to the fact that you ARE modest.

I am no longer in control of my mental stability around... a certain person at my school. If I even get close to them or start thinking about them too much, I'll break down in despair and just cut myself off from the world.
Old August 27, 2012, 04:29:50 PM
Kyurem

Me and my friend met this one girl on Xbox Live that we play with a lot now. And I'm kinda jealous because he obv flirts with her. And she's ATTRACTIVE too, sooo.
Old August 27, 2012, 04:54:07 PM
Giratina

I genuinely like only about 5 or 6 staff members on this site that I've only known as staff (Or only remember, my memory is bad), not including the admins.
Old August 27, 2012, 08:59:44 PM
Volcarona

I'm the only one that I personally know at my hometown who enjoys Pokémon Conquest
Old August 27, 2012, 09:01:58 PM
Giratina

I honestly can't imagine what the forum would be like without the Last 15 Posts feature. My activity would drop tremendously. I barely even search for threads to post in anymore. They're all right there, WAITING for me.
Old August 28, 2012, 11:18:23 AM
Shaymin

I rarely ever deal with anything until it's so bad it's unbearable or I know it's going to affect something that's important to me. I always think I can manage no matter how bad it is.
Old August 28, 2012, 12:59:34 PM
Keldeo

I tend to keep talking after someone tells me to drop something, especially when it comes to people I care about or fighting with, I try to fix things to soon or too late.
Old August 28, 2012, 05:39:29 PM

While at the driving range today for golf practice, my friend and I saw some geese far away on the ground. I feel horrible for saying this, but me and my friend used them as target practice for golf shots. <:S
Old August 28, 2012, 05:42:03 PM
Haxorus

I've been wanting to cut my hair short for years now (it's past shoulder length) and lately that urge has been intensified. By cutting it short I mean very short, so it doesn't even dangle. I just held some scissors to my hair and wondered what would happen if I did cut it...
Old August 28, 2012, 05:47:57 PM
Shaymin

I talk to my stuffed animals.
Old August 28, 2012, 05:49:23 PM
Kyurem

I question my sexuality as a male when I listen to Frank Ocean.
Old August 28, 2012, 05:57:11 PM
Giratina

I'm perfectly okay with people cheating off me, although I'd prefer they not do it. But I hate it when people want me to cheat off of them or want to cheat in my favor. I am not a cheater unless I specifically feel it's necessary (Like those nasty Latin words in 4th Grade. Uuuuggghhh. Having the vocab in my desk was such a good thing.) When they ask me to do it, I just turn them down bluntly, but in a funny way, since my goal is to make everyone's life as fun as possible.
Old August 28, 2012, 06:24:13 PM
Zoroark

I cry my eyes out everytime I hear You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins.
Old August 28, 2012, 07:18:31 PM
Giratina

I have quite a story concerning the popular Coldplay song, Clocks.
So I first heard it when my cousin played it on the piano. I dismissed it as one of her stupid teenage romance Justin Bieber-ish dumb songs that I would hate, even though it did sound like an interesting piano song.
Now, I must have you know, one of my favorites are Coldplay. They're so unique to me.
So I heard a portion of the song, still not knowing the name or band that does it, and waved it off again, because I simply didn't like it.
Much later, she played it again, this time referring to it as "Clocks" by "Col..." because I couldn't understand her. It sounded close to Coldplay.
Then when I was in my aunt's car, much later after that, she played her Coldplay radio on Pandora, and on came Clocks. She told me it was a Coldplay song, and that's when I opened my eyes. The song I was bashing for so long was a masterpiece by the band I love.
And to this day, I listen to it often, as it is now one of my favorite songs. Home, hooome, where I wanted to go♪
Old August 29, 2012, 05:09:02 AM
Volcarona

One morning when I was trying to sleep, it felt like my curtains were screaming at me.
Old August 29, 2012, 01:28:36 PM
Zoroark

I'm not actually a badly burned psychotic murderer.
Old August 29, 2012, 02:11:37 PM
Regigigas

I almost drowned twice so I hate swimming in deep water.
Old August 29, 2012, 03:50:46 PM
Volcarona

I had a freaky experience yesterday morning. When I was trying to sleep, I felt this random, overpowering sensation of fear, chaos and anger. I think it was all because I moved my blanket.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; August 29, 2012 at 03:51:02 PM.
Old August 29, 2012, 04:35:14 PM
Giratina

Whenever I see a teacher being so strict that all the students hate him, I imagine myself as the coolest, most lax teacher in existence that everyone loves.
Whenever I see a teacher who can't control his students so much that they can just get away with doing anything with no consequence, I see myself as a teacher who has a bunch of rules that are so tight and strict and actually gets stuff DONE.
What a conflict.
Old August 29, 2012, 04:58:51 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
Whenever I see a teacher being so strict that all the students hate him, I imagine myself as the coolest, most lax teacher in existence that everyone loves.
Whenever I see a teacher who can't control his students so much that they can just get away with doing anything with no consequence, I see myself as a teacher who has a bunch of rules that are so tight and strict and actually gets stuff DONE.
What a conflict.
That's actually how I kind of feel with the staff here. I always see them as far too strict, but once I had a dream where VR had basically turned into complete chaos, and once I had woke up I started thinking up ideas of what I would do about it if I were staff, and my ideas were me being almost as strict as the staff are now.

So I realized that the staff were doing all they could to keep the community under control, and yet I still have a problem with them. :I

Last edited by NismoZ; August 29, 2012 at 04:59:32 PM. Reason: Made a sentence sound better. By the way, does anyone actually read these things?
Old August 29, 2012, 05:09:27 PM
Giratina

Yes, I do actually read the reasons for editing.

I think Envy Adams (Brie Larson for you actor-specific people) sings Black Sheep waaaaaay better than Metric does. And I wish that Sex Bob-Omb and Clash at Demonhead and ALL the other bands existed. Except Crash and the Boys, I refuse to have any songs under 6 seconds that aren't video game jingles.

Last edited by TurtwigX; August 29, 2012 at 05:09:43 PM.
Old August 29, 2012, 05:11:31 PM
Zoroark

The staff at my schools have been flipping out on students lately. Like Death Metal yelling at them.
Old August 29, 2012, 05:31:14 PM
Giratina

On a more positive note for these posts, it took a lot of explaining from my mom to explain to me what Gemini Man is supposed to represent. To sum it up, to be a Gemini is like having a double personality.
Old August 29, 2012, 07:20:28 PM
Kyurem

When it comes to school papers and school work my organization level is at a ZERO.
But my organization level is at a 10 with my shoes and vidya games. Because they're obv more important.

Last edited by Shiny; August 29, 2012 at 07:20:40 PM.
Old August 30, 2012, 03:29:17 AM
Shaymin

I cant stand doing bad in school ><
Old August 30, 2012, 07:23:47 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
I cant stand doing bad in school ><
That'd be me, to a lesser extent. If I receive a test and I don't like the mark, I get infuriated.
Old August 30, 2012, 11:07:32 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
That'd be me, to a lesser extent. If I receive a test and I don't like the mark, I get infuriated.
That's me to a lesser extent. If I get that, I plot beating my teacher with the most absurd melee weapon from Saints Row: The Third
Old August 30, 2012, 06:55:00 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheKiller View Post
That's me to a lesser extent. If I get that, I plot beating my teacher with the most absurd melee weapon from Saints Row: The Third
That's me to a lesser extent. Lol no, if I got a bad grade, it's probably a subject I'm not too good in, so I don't care. I generally get good grades all the time. If there's a problem, I just take it up with the teacher and tell them what they did wrong.

I changed Time Zones once in my entire life. Only once did I go out of EST. My grandmother had this reunion thing in like Alabama I think (Though she went to school in Georgia. :I Barely related, I beat Sinnoh Champion Cynthia in Platinum at this place.) It was literally about 5 minutes away from EST. I could take a step and switch Time Zones.
Old August 30, 2012, 09:35:19 PM
Haxorus

Night is my favorite time of day. Yet, if I'm ever alone in the darkness, I'm petrified and scared to move.
Old August 30, 2012, 10:08:35 PM
Regigigas

I wanted to go to bed two hours ago but I can't stand going to sleep.

Last edited by john-li; August 30, 2012 at 10:08:44 PM.
Old August 30, 2012, 10:59:39 PM
Kyurem

Sometimes I'll be watching a movie and start dozing off. So i'm like okay lemme get comfy so i can sleep.
BUT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IM WIDE AWAKE

EVERY NIGHT THIS HAPPENS
Old August 30, 2012, 11:52:18 PM
Floatzel

When the internet goes off, i have nothing better to do than to sit there spamming refresh until it comes back on.
Old August 31, 2012, 12:00:06 AM
Shaymin

I have a problem when messing with modifications for games, that when I get a major step in making it look the way I want it to, I don't give up until it gets finished.
Same applies to some of my drawings or random tasks.

Last edited by Fubab_107; August 31, 2012 at 12:00:49 AM.
Old August 31, 2012, 09:02:43 AM
Kyurem

I appreciate the whole skater scene, but I don't have the motivation to get into it.
Old August 31, 2012, 10:28:16 AM
Floatzel

I think I'm addicted to Sonic now and forever

Last edited by Dark Sonic; August 31, 2012 at 10:28:35 AM.
Old August 31, 2012, 11:35:10 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sonic View Post
I think I'm addicted to Sonic now and forever
I gave up on that fanbase a couple years ago.
Old August 31, 2012, 02:01:44 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP_NickSkyline View Post
I gave up on that fanbase a couple years ago.
I gave up on the game when it went into 3D
Old August 31, 2012, 02:06:16 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
I gave up on the game when it went into 3D
I gave up on that series in general.

Yeah, I admit. I don't like Sonic one bit.
Old August 31, 2012, 03:12:51 PM
Kyurem

I have eczema that I get on near my ankles and on my legs so I wear long crew cut socks to hide it. lolol errybody thinks I'm trying to be cool by wearing them.
also, I have tons of socks in different colors. White, black, gray, blue, green, you name it.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:26:12 PM
Giratina

I love Sonic the Hedgehog and I will never give up on the series because it's a great one. No matter what the stupid fans think and how "Oh God, the the 3D games suck!" "Oh no, they're nothing like Sonic 3!" "Why are his eyes GREEN?" JUST SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE GAME. I've only came across 1 Sonic game in the whole series that was totally unenjoyable. Sonic and the Black Knight. I will never ever EVA mess with that again.

I told a straight man that I was in love with him. Being around him is awkward, but we're still good friends.
Old August 31, 2012, 07:22:50 PM
Kyurem

I actually kind of like high school and I think it's fun I don't know why people complain about it.... yet...
But I'm sure that will change come Tuesday since I'm just a new Freshman. ;'c

Last edited by Shiny; August 31, 2012 at 07:23:39 PM.
Old August 31, 2012, 08:09:32 PM
Giratina

I hate it when people talk about my feet. SIZE 13 ISN'T THAT LARGE OR UNNATURAL.
Old August 31, 2012, 09:22:34 PM
Servine

I have to admit that I actually get a huge kick out of being a gamer.

Specifically, I love the reaction when I'm in a ten-person game and every other person playing is a guy. When I acknowledge I'm a girl that likes playing games, it makes me feel sort of like a rare but precious species.

Last edited by Azu; August 31, 2012 at 09:23:31 PM. Reason: department of redundancy department
Old August 31, 2012, 10:25:22 PM
Giratina

I think I've finally figured something out a few hours ago. Except for my nieces and nephews, I hate every single person on my dad's side of the family. They're not interesting to be around, I know none of them and don't want to get to know any of them from my analysis of them, and they completely ignored my birthday and celebrated someone else's an exact week after mine. Hate them.
Old August 31, 2012, 11:32:29 PM
Floatzel

I like correcting people if they are wrong, i i hate the fact that my friend is using the wrong form of you're, but don't want to be rude, so i'm dying a little inside.
Old September 1, 2012, 06:29:53 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
I think I've finally figured something out a few hours ago. Except for my nieces and nephews, I hate every single person on my dad's side of the family. They're not interesting to be around, I know none of them and don't want to get to know any of them from my analysis of them, and they completely ignored my birthday and celebrated someone else's an exact week after mine. Hate them.
I feel that way too. Minus everyone from my dads side excluding my dad.
I hate my father. He forgot when my birthday is and how old I am
Old September 1, 2012, 05:29:52 PM
Giratina

I think this is pretty obvious, and I probably said it before, but I feed off of attention. I hate being ignored, and I start to die a little on the inside every time someone I see doesn't acknowledge me.
Recently, I've found that I've built up my VR resistance. Before, I couldn't walk away for 5 minutes without a burning hole in my heart telling me to check every single thread leading to another hour of computer time, and I'd think about it always if I did leave for a long time. But now I can leave for hours on end and not think about it until I come home. I'm able to have both of my lives, now!
Old September 3, 2012, 01:07:47 PM
Volcarona

Sometimes I feel like if something is overrated, I shouldn't do it. :X
Old September 3, 2012, 02:38:56 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Sometimes I feel like if something is overrated, I shouldn't do it. :X
I don't believe in "overrated." If I like it and think it's good, of course I'll do it.

Even though I don't like most modern rap music, I have to force myself to not like it. Even though I hate the things all of them rap about and am not exactly a fan of some of their voices, as a fan of all styles of music I can't help liking it and thinking it's catchy.
Old September 4, 2012, 12:21:36 PM
Haxorus

I always feel like when I play games that I "suck" at most of them b/c I usually don't have the skill seen in my friends or in other places that are just average-skilled.
Old September 4, 2012, 08:30:17 PM
Giratina

Sometimes I will start talking to myself, but imagine myself talking to someone else that I know, like a close personal friend. I try to emulate exactly what they'd say and how they'd think and react to what I tell them. I see it as a way for me to have that one special friend who I just tell everything to and a way to fool myself in to thinking I'm not completely crazy for talking to myself randomly.
Old September 4, 2012, 10:03:42 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Sometimes I will start talking to myself, but imagine myself talking to someone else that I know, like a close personal friend. I try to emulate exactly what they'd say and how they'd think and react to what I tell them. I see it as a way for me to have that one special friend who I just tell everything to and a way to fool myself in to thinking I'm not completely crazy for talking to myself randomly.
I just talk to myself.
Old September 4, 2012, 11:06:19 PM
Floatzel

I am very contolling and bossy person. I try not to be, but i always end up being in charge.
Old September 4, 2012, 11:41:52 PM
Celebi

I'm the person who's always thinking, and honestly it feels like im plotting something half the time
Old September 5, 2012, 04:44:05 AM
Giratina

I tend to analyze every single person I see so I can know enough about them before I even decide to talk to them. For that reason, I usually know too much about everyone. I even do that here.
Old September 6, 2012, 05:03:09 PM
Kyurem

I'm not exactly confident talking to people I hardly know or just met, but I can still hold up a conversation with them and try to be interesting.
But I can never talk to the girl I really, really, like, no matter what. ;'c
She sits in front of me and apparently she finds me interesting because she always tries to talk to me but I'm scared that I'll get into a conversation with her and say something wrong or bad or awkward.

I have so much beta swag.
Old September 6, 2012, 05:12:24 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
I'm not exactly confident talking to people I hardly know or just met, but I can still hold up a conversation with them and try to be interesting.
But I can never talk to the girl I really, really, like, no matter what. ;'c
She sits in front of me and apparently she finds me interesting because she always tries to talk to me but I'm scared that I'll get into a conversation with her and say something wrong or bad or awkward.

I have so much beta swag.
If anyone talks to me, I consider that a bonus and just roll with it. Like I'd ever talk to anyone out of impulse, hah!

On a positive note, I constantly daydream about all the members of VR going to the same location for a huuuuge party. With oodles of fun and entertainment. And I just happen to be the life of the party, because I always am.
Old September 6, 2012, 05:21:47 PM
Kyurem

Today I listened to the radio after not hearing it at all for the longest time. I swear it's been over 3 months since I've heard it, and the hip hop on there sucks so much omggg.
I always thought people just said mainstream hip hop sucked because they're drama and wanna complain about everythign but omgg it sucks so much not even kidding.

LAMBORGHINI MERCY, YOUR CHICK SHE SO THIRSTY really Kanye?

Last edited by Shiny; September 6, 2012 at 05:22:21 PM.
Old September 6, 2012, 05:49:17 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Today I listened to the radio after not hearing it at all for the longest time. I swear it's been over 3 months since I've heard it, and the hip hop on there sucks so much omggg.
I always thought people just said mainstream hip hop sucked because they're drama and wanna complain about everythign but omgg it sucks so much not even kidding.

LAMBORGHINI MERCY, YOUR CHICK SHE SO THIRSTY really Kanye?
You forgot the "SWAG" every 6 syllables.
And speaking of music, I'm very jealous of all the people that I know who play the piano. The number is steadily rising, and soon everyone I know will be able to play the piano, but not me. That's my motivation for wanting to learn, it is my driving force!
Old September 7, 2012, 09:43:58 AM
Joltik

I'm very socially awkward, and I can't stand it. I always try to act natural, but I end up making the situation worse for myself.
Old September 7, 2012, 04:43:59 PM
Zoroark

I am scared that people are starting to hate me less in real life and girls are starting to seems slightly attracted to me. This thought is terrifying to someone such as myself.
Old September 7, 2012, 06:29:57 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I am scared that people are starting to hate me less in real life and girls are starting to seems slightly attracted to me. This thought is terrifying to someone such as myself.
Although that's sorta happening to me as well, can I have your pain? It's my desire.

One of my strange fantasies is me singing on American Idol playing my Bass, singing the strangest songs I could find on my iPod. And I have a loooooot of strange material.
Old September 7, 2012, 08:56:23 PM
Celebi

Well i Fear speaking out cause im afraid that people will not like my opinion,Ignore it or shut it down completely
That and i'm absolutely Livid at my 1210 i got on my SAT
Old September 7, 2012, 09:12:03 PM
Giratina

I really hate people. I really do. So I make a post or say something. I expect some interesting replies so I can reply back in my funny and interesting ways. What actually happens? I get ignored. And people wonder why I'm always so silent. The strange thing is, I'm silent so people will back off and go away, but they seem to bother me more for being silent. And when I say something because I want a conversation, everyone ignores me!

I believe myself to be above the average human being.
Old September 7, 2012, 09:22:10 PM
Celebi

Quote:
I really hate people. I really do. So I make a post or say something. I expect some interesting replies so I can reply back in my funny and interesting ways. What actually happens? I get ignored. And people wonder why I'm always so silent. The strange thing is, I'm silent so people will back off and go away, but they seem to bother me more for being silent. And when I say something because I want a conversation, everyone ignores me!

Well you're not alone in that statement
i believe im the same way
Old September 7, 2012, 09:45:21 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
I unfortunately believe that I'm above the average human being, too. I have too much pride, and I'm far too worried about my friends being better than me at something. A real friend wouldn't care. >,:
Old September 7, 2012, 10:08:55 PM
Celebi

Quote:
I unfortunately believe that I'm above the average human being, too. I have too much pride, and I'm far too worried about my friends being better than me at something. A real friend wouldn't care. >,:
Yup you just described how i usually am in a sentence....
yeah i am Prideful and Stubborn, and I care about what people do instead of myself
Old September 8, 2012, 05:45:04 PM
Haxorus

Sometimes I feel overconfident in myself and in the ways I do things, not like how you guys mentioned, like being above the average human, but just thinking and doing things because I sometimes think that I'm better than I really am at some things.
Old September 8, 2012, 07:27:29 PM
Giratina

I have too much built up negativity inside of me from being positive all the time. And I don't know exactly how to let it out, so I just let it build up more. And because of that, I'm starting to push people farther away from me, because I want to befriend everyone, but I also dislike everyone and want to see some people suffer. :I Stupid feelings.
Old September 8, 2012, 07:44:59 PM
Haxorus

I feel like I don't really appreciate things as much as I really should. For example, my brother left for college a few weeks ago, and I never got that sense of missing him... Also, whenever I go out in the outdoors, I never think about all the things I take for granted in civilization.
Old September 8, 2012, 08:04:40 PM
Volcarona

I can be extremely judgemental.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:01:11 AM

I am very.....ticklish =w= Both as a Pokemon and IRL.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:02:11 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I am very.....ticklish =w= Both as a Pokemon and IRL.
As am I. Tickle me on my stomach and you have me on my knees begging for mercy.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:23:41 AM
Zoroark

Before high school I was always adamant about getting a B or higher. Since last year, I've just not cared about my grades. At all.
Old September 9, 2012, 11:20:36 AM
Volcarona

I'm not always the most caring person. In fact, sometimes I can be quite the opposite. ;^;
Old September 9, 2012, 11:58:20 AM

I always seem to look at all the things everyone else have or own...thinking that I'm so unfortunate and miserable for not having them. I try to cherish what I do have though but I sometimes take them for granted because of my tendency to always focus on what I don't have.
Old September 9, 2012, 12:19:27 PM
Shaymin

I hate when no one responds to what I say in the Chat rooms. >.>
Old September 9, 2012, 12:24:08 PM
Shaymin

When I'm sick, it's always a huge deal because my immune system is really weak.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:24:47 PM
Giratina

I hate to see a good project abandoned, because I know I will stick with it long after the end and everyone will leave me alone in the dust.
Old September 10, 2012, 06:21:54 PM
Floatzel

I have a habit of wearing my glasses a lot when I'm in school or coming back from school

Last edited by Dark Sonic; September 10, 2012 at 06:22:10 PM.
Old September 10, 2012, 07:18:57 PM
Kyurem

I am superly obsessed with OFWGKTA. Like forreals. You should see my school papers. WOLF GANG, FLOG GNAWG, GOLF ****, OFWGKTA written all over it.

But I'm sure you already all knew I was obsessed.
Old September 10, 2012, 07:22:04 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I am superly obsessed with OFWGKTA. Like forreals. You should see my school papers. WOLF GANG, FLOG GNAWG, GOLF ****, OFWGKTA written all over it.

But I'm sure you already all knew I was obsessed.
Oh yes. I knew. I'm sure everyone did. Oh yeah.

For some reason, I'll watch horror movies and scary movies, but I wouldn't dare play a scary game or horror game. Which is funny, since both terrify me to no end.
Old September 11, 2012, 05:43:25 AM
Kyurem

I hate having anyone at all being able to see my screen, no matter what I'm doing. To the point where I position my screen in a way that no one can see it from any angle.
Old September 11, 2012, 03:08:49 PM
Volcarona

During the school year, I feel stressed all the time. I just suppress it to the extreme.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; September 11, 2012 at 03:10:00 PM.