Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > The Media
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 17, 2012, 09:44:19 PM
Volcarona

Default Favorite Crime Investigation Show?

So we know that there are many, many Crime Investigation shows out there both old and new. But which one is your most favorite and why?

Well that's the only type of TV show I watch now a days when I walk into my cousin's room to view the TV on the new Cloo TV network channel. I have a few favorites. My favorites, from most to least are, and yes sorry for the long list (I like too many of these shows, I know~):
  • CSI
  • X-Files (not really a crime show, but they are detectives and later on there are some crimes to investigate)
  • CSI: Miami
  • NCIS
  • Law & Order: Criminal Intent
  • Medium
  • Bones

CSI was the first crime investigation show that I ever watched when I was around the age of 7 or 8 if I recall correctly, and I was hooked ever sense. Plus that guy with the dreadlocks is just plain awesome. X-Files is one that I'm juts not getting into, the theme song is just too awesome as well plus it has aliens... what more can I say? NCIS is one that I also just recently got into, the characters are what make the show very enjoyable I find. Plus once again, the theme music rocks. CSI: Miami is like the first CSI except it's in Miami, go figure. But there is that blond dude with the sunglass that looks like he's from Matrix. Law & Order: Criminal Intent, you only need to know this sound to understand it's greatness. Medium has been discontinued sadly but it was pretty sweet, a female detective who was psychic and used that ability to solve the crimes she came across in her department, unique I thought. Bones is pretty cool as the victims are usually well not flesh-covered still. Obviously, they're just bones.
Old July 18, 2012, 02:12:26 AM
Rayquaza

CSI is my favourite due to the realistic crimes, but what interests me the most is a cartoon I watched when I was 5, called Detecrive Conan. I haven't watched it for years but I still follow the manga.
Old July 18, 2012, 01:21:08 PM
Regigigas

I've got a couple:

--Castle: It's hilarious. Nathan Fillion is a fantastic actor.
--NUMB3RS: I find the idea of applying actual mathematics- oriented methods to solving crimes, and the presentation is quite nice. I also like David Krumholtz as an actor.
Old July 18, 2012, 02:51:24 PM
Shaymin

I like NCIS and CSI. I don't watch them often though. and 48 Hours!