Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 11, 2012, 12:43:18 AM
Volcarona

Default Elder Scrolls

Alright, now we all know most people probably knew of Elder Scrolls from the new Skyrim and everything. This topic is talk about the franchise. Meaning it could be anything Elder Scrolls basically. Personally, I just jumped into the series onto MorroWind on PC, and I have to say it's pretty damn good. The game itself relied on wheter you wanted to play the game for objectives and goals. Or, ( my favorite option) completely mess around and be epic at the same time. Other then that, Elder Scrolls is a nice and cool series. Discuss!
Old February 11, 2012, 12:14:35 PM
Giratina

I used to play a lot of Elder Scrolls games.. But then I took an arrow to the knee... Lol jk but I just HAD TO! Okay, I'm just saying I don't have Skyrim but I've played it and IT IS SOOOOOO BEAST!<3 I love how you kinda decide your own story and you can customize your character to look super awesomesauce.. It's coolio
Old February 11, 2012, 02:37:38 PM
Kyurem

Elder Scrolls VI Akavir
Yes or yes?
They have freaking cat dragons and monkeys for sake.

Last edited by Shiny; February 19, 2012 at 12:59:37 PM. Reason: cool power ab(u)s(e) ssbfgrre
Old February 11, 2012, 02:53:27 PM
Giratina

Even though I like Elder Scrolls, I've never really been able to get into them. More of a Fallout kinda guy myself. Must be my preference to futuristic technology over medieval technology.

That being said, I think Skyrim is something I can get into. It seems more enjoyable than Oblivion in my opinion. As for Morrowind? I didn't play it that much, so I can't say much about it.
Old February 17, 2012, 11:30:16 AM
Charizard

I started on Morrowind and was hooked from that point on. Skyrim and Oblivion were really awesome, but I still play Morrowind (or at least I would if my xbox didn't die on me). Skyrim and Morrowind have more replay value than oblivion in my opinion.
Old February 26, 2012, 04:45:18 PM
Cyndaquil

I really don't LOVE Elder Scrolls. Don't get me wrong, they're great games, but they're not perfect and don't deserve the star treatment they're getting.