Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 22, 2011, 08:19:49 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredvcxz View Post
Today I had to get blood drawn. They couldn't find veins on either arms (Left arm's are clearly visible but I guess that isn't good enough) so they stuck the needle in the right arm and worked it around to find the vein (Weirdest feeling of my life). So, satisfied, the doctor put the tube thing on the needle thing... but I could tell by how slow it was going she was taking blood from ther muscle. A few seconds of this and my head hurt, my ears were ringing, vision got blurry, and my skin felt like it was on fire. So basically I was passing out.

Gonna try again Friday...

Good news: This was the first time in my life I was passing out and I successfully fought it off. I am awesome.
WTH is wrong with doctors these days? If I were you, I would skip the second session on Friday unless there's an important reason to do otherwise.

Last edited by Shadow; August 22, 2011 at 08:21:09 AM.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:32:46 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
You must be more home sick then any of us Spirit, after all you are now in a different country.

Even though your location still says your in Dubai.
Well, I believe I did mention already that I am back to Dubai to finish my studies this year.
Old August 22, 2011, 11:17:43 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
WTH is wrong with doctors these days? If I were you, I would skip the second session on Friday unless there's an important reason to do otherwise.
I have an underactive thyroid, which could cause problems I don't get my blood tested every year. I'll try the appointment on Friday, and next time I'll just go to the regular branch.
Old August 22, 2011, 12:36:17 PM
Kyurem

Posted by Nytz
Quote:
Phantom is awesome, because my team members are awesome. It's what makes my clan..... awesome.
Ya Im one them that makes great ideas too. Also I did notice that since he made that clan my activity has gone way up. I have 400+ post total now.
Old August 22, 2011, 03:04:35 PM
Volcarona

After being forced to stay inside in long periods of time, I took a bike ride for one hour and it feels so good to be outside for a long time. I think my skin is one shade darker. Never again will I stay inside all day. I was about to lose my mind. Being a hermit isn't really great. How can people do it without losing their minds?
Old August 22, 2011, 03:16:41 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Today I had to get blood drawn. They couldn't find veins on either arms (Left arm's are clearly visible but I guess that isn't good enough) so they stuck the needle in the right arm and worked it around to find the vein (Weirdest feeling of my life). So, satisfied, the doctor put the tube thing on the needle thing... but I could tell by how slow it was going she was taking blood from ther muscle. A few seconds of this and my head hurt, my ears were ringing, vision got blurry, and my skin felt like it was on fire. So basically I was passing out.

Gonna try again Friday...

Good news: This was the first time in my life I was passing out and I successfully fought it off. I am awesome.
I recently had some blood tests and my red blood cell levels are high. Could be either dehydration or something else, hopefully just dehydration because I don't drink much water usually. During the summer, that is.

Oh, and I just started school today. 's gonna be a good year. Except for choir, I'm not exactly sure why I joined that... Better than Physics I suppose.

Last edited by SK; August 22, 2011 at 03:17:14 PM.
Old August 22, 2011, 03:26:26 PM
Giratina

Well, I was just practicing soccer for the season
Old August 22, 2011, 04:58:21 PM
Kyurem

I'm so freaking pissed off. And that's a phrase I use sparingly. >:C

So school orientation was a few days ago. I had a problem with my school schedule last year, and this year, I didn't exactly expect any miracles from them. After all, the system they use to make the schedules is terribly faulty.

Anyways, I got my schedule. It was as follows:

Period 0: Algebra II HP (Honors)
Period 1: Chinese II
Period 2: Physical Education
Period 3: Computer Science AP
Period 4: English II HP (Honors)
Period 5: Wind Ensemble II P
Period 6: Physiology P

There are several things wrong with this. First, I definitely didn't request for Period 0. Let's face it, I don't wanna have to leave for school at 7:00 every day until it's absolutely necessary. It's not, because of issue two: Wind Ensemble II P is supposed to be Marching Band. Though the two (WEII and MB) classes are taken together, MB is supposed to count as a Physical Education credit. Which means Physical Education shouldn't be there in the first place. So I tried to have my schedule changed.

Today, we got an e-mail saying that we'll get our new schedules on the website that shows us our grades. The school didn't make any changes to my schedule, though I made a explanation a 7 year old could understand.

Seriously. What the heck. Now I have to deal with taking 7 classes a day even when I shouldn't be. And I know there's going to be some of you that are just going to say, "You have no right to complain, I have to take 9001 classes a day." But I'm just venting right now. I don't really have any rationality. I just think that the school system is being really annoying right now, and I feel like their system is so dysfunctional. Maybe once I pass Computer Science AP I can get them to let me program the dang thing...I bet it'd be better than the terrible system we've got running the school. =_=
Old August 22, 2011, 05:08:01 PM
Haxorus

Thinking of a shirt I should get when I go back to Rue 21. So tell me which is better

Spoiler Alert:    

or

Spoiler Alert:    
Old August 22, 2011, 05:24:58 PM
Rayquaza

I'd chose the first one.

Also I'm really tired from working 9 hours today because the park is now short on staff because more people are leaving to start school.

At least I got to make fried oreos though, they're very good.
Old August 22, 2011, 05:35:57 PM
Haxorus

Is every food and snack fried now?!
Old August 22, 2011, 05:42:16 PM
Zoroark

I had a busy and tiring day. I'm exhausted. And I have this headache which is annoying me to no end.
Old August 22, 2011, 05:44:27 PM
Giratina

I would quote my problem today, but I'm feeling in a strangely good mood right now
Old August 22, 2011, 05:49:21 PM
Haxorus

Yeah, I'm thinking I should get that "I'm just sayin'" shirt. I would love it if "sayin" was spelling "saiyan" (DBZ references.)
Old August 22, 2011, 05:49:21 PM
Zoroark

I'm about to start an internship. Woohoo...
Old August 22, 2011, 05:53:23 PM
Kyurem

Well, I certainly seem good at breaking headphones. This in my third broken pair in a year. I think a wire has frayed inside the jack, since the right ear only works if I hold the wire in a certain position.

Welp, guess I'm off to Radio Shack tomorrow.
Old August 22, 2011, 06:03:04 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Well, I certainly seem good at breaking headphones. This in my third broken pair in a year. I think a wire has frayed inside the jack, since the right ear only works if I hold the wire in a certain position.

Welp, guess I'm off to Radio Shack tomorrow.
Headphones tend to suck, period. Mostly my problem is them getting loose at the area where the wire connects to the speaker. It's impossible to get a decent pair of headphones (Read: Not made by chinese orphans) these days.
Old August 22, 2011, 06:49:05 PM
Giratina

...earbuds all the way, man.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:43:06 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I have an underactive thyroid, which could cause problems I don't get my blood tested every year. I'll try the appointment on Friday, and next time I'll just go to the regular branch.
...I'm surprised any human could not pass out. Hell, I dunno what I would have done, but man would it not have been pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
I'm so freaking pissed off. And that's a phrase I use sparingly. >:C

So school orientation was a few days ago. I had a problem with my school schedule last year, and this year, I didn't exactly expect any miracles from them. After all, the system they use to make the schedules is terribly faulty.

Anyways, I got my schedule. It was as follows:

Period 0: Algebra II HP (Honors)
Period 1: Chinese II
Period 2: Physical Education
Period 3: Computer Science AP
Period 4: English II HP (Honors)
Period 5: Wind Ensemble II P
Period 6: Physiology P

There are several things wrong with this. First, I definitely didn't request for Period 0. Let's face it, I don't wanna have to leave for school at 7:00 every day until it's absolutely necessary. It's not, because of issue two: Wind Ensemble II P is supposed to be Marching Band. Though the two (WEII and MB) classes are taken together, MB is supposed to count as a Physical Education credit. Which means Physical Education shouldn't be there in the first place. So I tried to have my schedule changed.

Today, we got an e-mail saying that we'll get our new schedules on the website that shows us our grades. The school didn't make any changes to my schedule, though I made a explanation a 7 year old could understand.

Seriously. What the heck. Now I have to deal with taking 7 classes a day even when I shouldn't be. And I know there's going to be some of you that are just going to say, "You have no right to complain, I have to take 9001 classes a day." But I'm just venting right now. I don't really have any rationality. I just think that the school system is being really annoying right now, and I feel like their system is so dysfunctional. Maybe once I pass Computer Science AP I can get them to let me program the dang thing...I bet it'd be better than the terrible system we've got running the school. =_=
Er... I have a few questions you might entertain:
1) What does HP stand for? (In elementary school there was something like it that stood for "High Potential" but that was dropped as soon as we got letter grades xD)
2) Do you have a guidance counsellor? In my school a visit to him/her will usually fix problems like that the very day (though, to its credit, the computer system, while annoying, is at least smooth).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
...earbuds all the way, man.
Poor sound quality
Old August 23, 2011, 02:40:12 AM
Rayquaza

I actually don't need to show up on my first day of school because it's Freshman orientation and the Seniors that aren't mentors don't need to show up. Which is pretty useful since this Monday is the busiest day of the year. ESPN has there employees come to the park and they pay for everything and everyone get free food and there are fireworks and video games in one of the buildings. Seems like a pretty hectic last day for me but at least I'll get a big fat paycheck.
Old August 23, 2011, 03:34:12 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeWarp View Post
Poor sound quality
Huh? Mine are great. And much better than speakers.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:46:52 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
You are not the only one; I broke two already, and the one I am using is half-broken so far.

Since months ago I was supposed to be traveling to another country, I did register my name as a student for the upcoming year. Now that I came back for the sake of IGCSE itself, they are telling me that there is no "space" anymore for me. Hoping to meet the head of the school tomorrow, so that I can explain to him my situation and he would accept me as a student. The last thing I want right now is to change the school or the curriculum. I am going to use my grades as a way to convince him, although I didn't get my finals grades yet...
Old August 23, 2011, 09:23:58 AM
Kyurem

I just need 14 more dollars for a 3DS. I can't wait to get it.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:28:19 AM
Giratina

I already have a 3ds (Nothing too special...)
Old August 23, 2011, 09:29:10 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
I already have a 3ds (Nothing too special...)
does it have a 3D off button?
Old August 23, 2011, 09:36:00 AM
Giratina

Yes, it does. Its more like a switch. You can limit the power of the 3d if you choose too, or you can turn it off
Old August 23, 2011, 09:38:14 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Yes, it does. Its more like a switch. You can limit the power of the 3d if you choose too, or you can turn it off
Okay Cool. (also, Can you play regular games on it, like black and white? Sorry I''m asking so many questions, I never have had let alone seen a 3Ds
Old August 23, 2011, 09:39:22 AM
Giratina

Yeah, you can play any DS game on it. But they wont be 3d, unless it was made for the 3ds.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:40:59 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Yeah, you can play any DS game on it. But they wont be 3d, unless it was made for the 3ds.
Okay (now everthing makes Cents)
Old August 23, 2011, 09:44:16 AM
Giratina

Since when do rappers have to make sense when they makin' cents! BAH! Lol, I got that off of a vid on youtube. xD
Old August 23, 2011, 11:39:45 AM
Kyurem

Whoa. 5.9 earthquake on the East Coast. l'm watching the breaking news report on it right now.
Old August 23, 2011, 11:47:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
Whoa. 5.9 earthquake on the East Coast. l'm watching the breaking news report on it right now.
I was in an information session at a college when I felt the ground shake.
Old August 23, 2011, 11:55:45 AM
Kyurem

Thing that makes it more worrisome is that the East Coast isn't prepared much for quakes.
l would not have expected one in the East.
Old August 23, 2011, 12:02:16 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
I actually don't need to show up on my first day of school because it's Freshman orientation and the Seniors that aren't mentors don't need to show up. Which is pretty useful since this Monday is the busiest day of the year. ESPN has there employees come to the park and they pay for everything and everyone get free food and there are fireworks and video games in one of the buildings. Seems like a pretty hectic last day for me but at least I'll get a big fat paycheck.
Lucky you. If it's nothing personal, I would like to ask: under normal circumstances, how much are you paid and how frequently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
Since months ago I was supposed to be traveling to another country, I did register my name as a student for the upcoming year. Now that I came back for the sake of IGCSE itself, they are telling me that there is no "space" anymore for me. Hoping to meet the head of the school tomorrow, so that I can explain to him my situation and he would accept me as a student. The last thing I want right now is to change the school or the curriculum. I am going to use my grades as a way to convince him, although I didn't get my finals grades yet...
You didn't talk to him already? I remember you told me about it since 3 days; nothing happened until now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquablast View Post
I just need 14 more dollars for a 3DS. I can't wait to get it.
I personally decided to skip the 3DS. Barring Ocarina of Time, nothing really interests me so far, so it's not worth the money in my opinion.

Quote:
Yeah, one of my friends told me about it. He regretted taking a piss while the ground was shaking, actually. xD
Old August 23, 2011, 12:11:10 PM
Volcarona

That's a surprise that an earthquake occur the east coast today. Where I live nothing happens except snowstorms and in all my years living in MN, I have 2 snow days. Even if it's negative 20'F outside.
Old August 23, 2011, 12:19:03 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby-Chan View Post
That's a surprise that an earthquake occur the east coast today. Where I live nothing happens except snowstorms and in all my years living in MN, I have 2 snow days. Even if it's negative 20'F outside.
Since we're located in the Ring of Fire over here, we get many earthquakes each year.
The earthquakes are real small though. Near 2 - 3.0 and are hardly noticeable. I've only felt about three or four big earthquakes my whole life, though. Two when I was little, and one about two years ago on Easter.
Old August 23, 2011, 02:53:42 PM
Giratina

Yeah! That was surprising for quakes!
Old August 23, 2011, 03:09:12 PM
Haxorus

Man, that sucks. I didn't feel no earthquake.
Old August 23, 2011, 03:10:55 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I personally decided to skip the 3DS. Barring Ocarina of Time, nothing really interests me so far, so it's not worth the money in my opinion.
It just drop about 100 dollars last week. I am trying to get it before school. The games I want so far, is Ocarina of Time, Star Fox, Pokemon Scramble, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario. I also want the 3D Pokedex. They will probably just make games for 3DS instead of DS so that why I am getting it.
Old August 23, 2011, 03:18:28 PM
Giratina

Quote:
It just drop about 100 dollars last week. I am trying to get it before school. The games I want so far, is Ocarina of Time, Star Fox, Pokemon Scramble, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario. I also want the 3D Pokedex. They will probably just make games for 3DS instead of DS so that why I am getting it.
After reading your post, I might actually get interested in the two Mario games (which I totally forgot about). However, I'm afraid that won't be enough to change my mind.
Old August 23, 2011, 03:28:31 PM
Kyurem

Oh, how I wish the DSi still had the slot for the GBA cartridges.
I have to use my old, flimsy DS Lite if I wanna play a GBA game. It still works though, it's just an inconvenience when the screen closes on me every now and then.
Old August 23, 2011, 03:42:40 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
After reading your post, I might actually get interested in the two Mario games (which I totally forgot about). However, I'm afraid that won't be enough to change my mind.
Well the 3DS seems cool but I won't use the 3D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny
Oh, how I wish the DSi still had the slot for the GBA cartridges.
I have to use my old, flimsy DS Lite if I wanna play a GBA game. It still works though, it's just an inconvenience when the screen closes on me every now and then.
Me too. I still have my Gameboy and my DS barely works. My DSi and GBA work good.

Last edited by Aquablast; August 23, 2011 at 03:43:13 PM.
Old August 23, 2011, 03:50:10 PM
Kyurem

So after losing my schedule I got earlier today, I finally found it, which is a relief. C:
I suppose I'll post it so I can feel special.
Period 1 - English
Period 2 - PE
Period 3 - Band (Oh gawd, not again. -.-)
Period 4 - History (I still have no use for you yet.)
Period 5 - Science (I think we're doing Physical Science 8th grade year.)
Period 6 - Algebra I (Oh gawd. I hate you so much Algebra. -_-)

Only classes I don't dislike are PE, Science, and English.

Last edited by Shiny; August 23, 2011 at 03:51:04 PM.
Old August 23, 2011, 04:15:00 PM
Giratina

Quote:
So after losing my schedule I got earlier today, I finally found it, which is a relief. C:
I suppose I'll post it so I can feel special.
Period 1 - English
Period 2 - PE
Period 3 - Band (Oh gawd, not again. -.-)
Period 4 - History (I still have no use for you yet.)
Period 5 - Science (I think we're doing Physical Science 8th grade year.)
Period 6 - Algebra I (Oh gawd. I hate you so much Algebra. -_-)

Only classes I don't dislike are PE, Science, and English.
Lucky you! We don't get our schedule till the first day of school
Old August 23, 2011, 04:16:26 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Lucky you! We don't get our schedule till the first day of school
I get mine on the last day of summer.
Old August 23, 2011, 04:18:57 PM
Kyurem

Well, we had orientation today. So I had to wake up at 8 AM just to go, which I didn't enjoy. -.-
Old August 23, 2011, 04:20:11 PM

I get my schedule this Saturday, but i have to be at school by 7:30 to help everyone else. :/
Old August 23, 2011, 04:24:20 PM
Giratina

Tiny update on my medical condition: Apparently I wasn't hydrated enough. Guess that makes sense.
Old August 23, 2011, 04:35:57 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Funny enough I couldn't feel it up here in NY (although it's apparently been felt in Ontario); yet about 40 miles south of here, at the office where my dad works, even the equipment was shaking.

Speaking of which, apparently the Vienna, Virginia branch of that same company had to evacuate. And when the San Diego office got word of that...
Old August 23, 2011, 04:37:56 PM
Shaymin

2 days into school and already got a dress code violation and accused of cheating. Oh teachers, you really don't know me.
Old August 23, 2011, 04:38:49 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Huh. I didn't feel anything. Nothing. Is it rare to get earthquakes over here?
Old August 23, 2011, 04:42:41 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
Considering that it's not located near the Ring of Fire where earthquakes are common, then I would guess it is rare.
I don't know much about seismology though, so I really couldn't tell you.
Old August 23, 2011, 04:47:09 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Well this is the first earthquake I felt in VA. It scared me.
Old August 23, 2011, 04:51:02 PM
Giratina

It hasn't even been 12 hours and already I'm sick of hearing about this earthquake.
Old August 23, 2011, 05:09:32 PM
Zoroark

Just to annoy Jared, I'm going to continue the subject about the earthquake. <3
My friend in New York felt the earthquake.
Old August 23, 2011, 05:34:31 PM
Giratina

Yeah Elanie, I live in NY (im not there), but all my friends felt it.
Old August 23, 2011, 05:48:28 PM
Linoone

What's shakin'?
Old August 23, 2011, 05:49:39 PM
Giratina

Trololol Shark xD Well played. Well, I haven't seen you on VRIM much lately. Not since Shark Week. Lol, what a pun, but a serious one. HEY THAT RHYMED!
Old August 23, 2011, 05:50:12 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark! View Post
What's shakin'?
Lol Shark. Just a earthquake, that I didn't feel.

Last edited by 7dewott8; August 23, 2011 at 05:50:54 PM.
Old August 23, 2011, 05:51:37 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Trololol Shark xD Well played. Well, I haven't seen you on VRIM much lately. Not since Shark Week. Lol, what a pun, but a serious one. HEY THAT RHYMED!
Wow. *shakes head*
Old August 23, 2011, 06:01:46 PM
Rayquaza

At the time off the earthquake I had just gotten off the swing ride at an amusement park and I thought that I was just dizzy.

If I could I think I'd stay in Europe for the next few months out of fear.

Last edited by Magmaster12; August 23, 2011 at 06:03:20 PM.
Old August 23, 2011, 06:02:31 PM
Linoone

Quote:
Haha, I've been busy! I'll hit that up tonight! To tell you the truth I've hit it up a few times, but it wasn't so bumpin' so I left.
Old August 23, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
Regigigas

Man, I'm never around when some natural phenomenon happens! I live in Arizona, and all that ever happens is 100+ temperatures. No hurricanes, no earthaquakes, the occasion rainstorm, but that's about it. I didn't even know there was some sort of earthquake today!
Old August 24, 2011, 02:11:32 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
In 2008 and during summer, I faced in the same day 3 earthquakes of strength of 4.0 back in Lebanon. One of them caused the refrigerator to fall on me...

I went and talked to the headmaster today, explaining what my situation was, and thankfully he accepted me as a student again. So now I am registered!
Old August 24, 2011, 03:33:15 AM
Rayquaza

Even though I don't have my permit yet I've now found a car I really wants to get.

It's a 2004 Mercury Sable for 1,900.
Old August 24, 2011, 05:26:15 AM
Rayquaza

I finally got my hands on both God of War and God of War II. They are old indeed, but awesome. I am currently half way through the first one, I suppose.
Old August 24, 2011, 07:15:51 AM
Giratina

Quote:
I finally got my hands on both God of War and God of War II. They are old indeed, but awesome. I am currently half way through the first one, I suppose.
OMG! I CAN NOT FINISH THE FIRST ONE >:0 It is soooo difficult. I quit playing it a few months ago. I pretty much went. "RAAAAGGGGEEEEEEE QUITTTTTTT!!!!!!" And i never played that game since O.o But yeah, it is a very addicting game.
Old August 24, 2011, 07:17:48 AM
Kyurem

I am glad to see Spirit back on the team.

Anyways, I hate how I have no WiFi so I can only use Dream World when I go to my library.
Old August 24, 2011, 07:19:19 AM
Giratina

Quote:

Anyways, I hate how I have no WiFi so I can only use Dream World when I go to my library.
Does that mean your at the Library?
Old August 24, 2011, 08:06:41 AM
Landorus

Quote:

At least you have Wi-Fi at the library. If you didn't have wi-fi anywhere it would suck.
Old August 24, 2011, 08:22:16 AM
Giratina

Chlillin' with cousin and his friend soon 8)
Old August 24, 2011, 08:35:08 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Does that mean your at the Library?
No I am home, I am going later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8
At least you have Wi-Fi at the library. If you didn't have wi-fi anywhere it would suck.
Yeah it would but every time I go I can only stay a hour and it is minutes away.

Quote:
Chlillin' with cousin and his friend soon 8)
Cool, hope you have fun.

Last edited by Aquablast; August 24, 2011 at 08:36:59 AM.
Old August 24, 2011, 08:37:59 AM
Giratina

Going now. Byee! Also, This new team is beast. I won 2 battles in a row, 6-0
Old August 24, 2011, 08:39:59 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
OMG! I CAN NOT FINISH THE FIRST ONE >:0 It is soooo difficult. I quit playing it a few months ago. I pretty much went. "RAAAAGGGGEEEEEEE QUITTTTTTT!!!!!!" And i never played that game since O.o But yeah, it is a very addicting game.
I don't find it difficult in terms of battling, but the puzzles and the platform can be sometimes tricky.
Old August 24, 2011, 08:54:02 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Going now. Byee! Also, This new team is beast. I won 2 battles in a row, 6-0
I know it is very well design. Your Wall is very powerful.
Old August 24, 2011, 11:08:58 AM
Giratina

Quote:
I don't find it difficult in terms of battling, but the puzzles and the platform can be sometimes tricky.
EXACTLY MY POINT! THE PUZZLES AND PLATFORMS ARE SOOO HARD D; I always die from falling off a cliff that is impossible to jump... But i find a way. Anyways, Good Luck! What part are you on?

Quote:
I know it is very well design. Your Wall is very powerful.
Haha, thanks Aqua. I <3 this team.
Old August 24, 2011, 11:54:35 AM
Shaymin

So I officially hate freshman (sorry freshies) at my school.
Old August 24, 2011, 11:59:15 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRcHiNg12step View Post
Why? Are they just not you?

Also in my banner shop I had to finish this HUGE banner. Didn't take me as long as I thought.
Old August 24, 2011, 12:05:53 PM
Giratina

Quote:
What about me after this school year?! Wait, why?
Old August 24, 2011, 12:09:01 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
What about me after this school year?! Wait, why?
Cause they think they own the flippin school. They stand in the MIDDLE of the hall hugging. They no respect for anyone. And the girls dress like hookers

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; August 24, 2011 at 12:09:39 PM.
Old August 24, 2011, 12:18:21 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Cause they think they own the flippin school. They stand in the MIDDLE of the hall hugging. They no respect for anyone. And the girls dress like hookers
Yeah, same with the girls in my school. (But I dont mind Lol, jk jk) Everyone in my school is like that though.
Old August 24, 2011, 12:20:25 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Yeah, same with the girls in my school. (But I dont mind Lol, jk jk) Everyone in my school is like that though.
Today really set me off though
Old August 24, 2011, 12:20:45 PM
Rayquaza

Quote:
EXACTLY MY POINT! THE PUZZLES AND PLATFORMS ARE SOOO HARD D; I always die from falling off a cliff that is impossible to jump... But i find a way. Anyways, Good Luck! What part are you on?
It turned out I am still in the third of the game... I am in the Rooftops of Athens, just got Zeus' Fury.
Old August 24, 2011, 12:23:22 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
My HS starts with the Sophomores (over-crowding thing), though I know that that's fairly common sentimentality. I actually made a few friends through it ("yeah, we're pigs").

...Though, for what it's worth, the hookers thing isn't necessarily bad. ...Though I live in Minnesota; it can only go so far xD
Old August 24, 2011, 12:26:31 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeWarp View Post

...Though, for what it's worth, the hookers thing isn't necessarily bad. ...Though I live in Minnesota; it can only go so far xD
You may want to see, but I have cleavage of my own
Old August 24, 2011, 12:29:02 PM
Giratina

Lol, jk. Anyways, Hows Doin' everyone?!
Old August 24, 2011, 12:30:57 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Lol, jk. Anyways, Hows Doin' everyone?!
Good. I just finished a few requests in my banner shop. You?
Old August 24, 2011, 12:42:24 PM
Giratina

Good for you Dewott.
Old August 24, 2011, 01:01:29 PM
Giratina

Does anybody over here watch America's Got Talent season 6? If you do, then what did you think of the first semi-final round? I thought that was probably one of the best episodes in the history of America's Got Talent!

Last edited by Shadow; August 24, 2011 at 01:02:00 PM.
Old August 24, 2011, 01:37:39 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Does anybody over here watch America's Got Talent season 6? If you do, then what did you think of the first semi-final round? I thought that was probably one of the best episodes in the history of America's Got Talent!
I thought the same to! I like to watch that and this was my expression after the first semi-final round- OMG that was Outstanding!
Old August 24, 2011, 01:48:07 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Yeah, great episode last night. I think iLuminate, Poplyfe, West Springfield Dance Team, and Matt Wilhelm/Melissa Villasenor will make it through tonight. Which is totally fine with me. 4 people/groups do make it through this round, right? >_>
Old August 25, 2011, 02:57:34 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
Yeah, great episode last night. I think iLuminate, Poplyfe, West Springfield Dance Team, and Matt Wilhelm/Melissa Villasenor will make it through tonight. Which is totally fine with me. 4 people/groups do make it through this round, right? >_>
It's actually five. And since the episode didn't air here yet, I think Team iLuminate, Lys Agnes, Poplyfe, Miami All-Stars and Daniel Joseph Baker are going to make it through.
Old August 25, 2011, 11:17:41 AM
Kyurem

School almost back and I am going to be a Freshman. I have to go there tonight. I started back Monday.

Anyways, I been watching a ton of Aquablade11 Sprite Series, it is super good and I am at episode 8. He have very creative storylines.
Old August 25, 2011, 11:59:59 AM
Giratina

Quote:
It's actually five. And since the episode didn't air here yet, I think Team iLuminate, Lys Agnes, Poplyfe, Miami All-Stars and Daniel Joseph Baker are going to make it through.
Haha, you were pretty spot on there except the judges put through West Springfield Dance Team instead of Daniel Joseph Baker. I agree with 'em.
Old August 25, 2011, 12:15:38 PM
Haxorus

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to talk the girl I'm interested in class. I feel like she may like me because she randomly came up to me and started a conversation with me. She's pretty nice as well because she greets me every time she sees me. Also, she sat next to me in class and I was hoping to say something to her but I choked up.
Old August 25, 2011, 01:56:47 PM
Shaymin

First football game tommorrow. *fangirl scream* I'm so excited.
Old August 25, 2011, 01:58:33 PM
Landorus

Quote:
First football game tommorrow. *fangirl scream* I'm so excited.
Congradulations. Are you in Football or do you like to watch it?
Old August 25, 2011, 02:00:09 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Congradulations. Are you in Football or do you like to watch it?
*looks at username* No, I'm in the marching band. Love the football games.
Old August 25, 2011, 02:03:36 PM
Landorus

Quote:
*looks at username* No, I'm in the marching band. Love the football games.
Ah okay (makes alot more sence now!)

I'm not a fan of football...
Old August 25, 2011, 02:04:02 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaorto View Post
I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to talk the girl I'm interested in class. I feel like she may like me because she randomly came up to me and started a conversation with me. She's pretty nice as well because she greets me every time she sees me. Also, she sat next to me in class and I was hoping to say something to her but I choked up.
Don't think; turn off your brain and let your mouth do the talking. While this often results in highly embarrassing statements, it's better than saying nothing