Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 28, 2010, 01:02:33 AM
Rayquaza

Default "The Time of Day" feature, is it still there?

With the arrival of Gen IV, a new feature was introduced which is the change of time in the game, in which we notice when it is morning, day, etc. By the release of Black & White, everyone started talking about the the "change of season" feature in the games that no website mentioned whether this feature is still in the games or not. So, for those who already have the Japanese copies of Black & White, is the "change of time" still there and do we still notice the change from day to night? I personally hope so, since it added a very unique characteristic to the Gen IV games.
Old December 28, 2010, 01:37:58 AM
Celebi

I think it is still there because some video I have watched if the gameplay, the player can be in a place one time and it is "daytime" and the same place another time and it will be "nighttime". Parts in the videos I watch will show the screen "normal" which means it isnt bright for "daytime" or dark for "nighttime", so that must mean it is "early morning" or "afternoon".

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; December 28, 2010 at 01:38:32 AM.
Old December 28, 2010, 04:05:33 AM
Giratina

Y'know, I've never really thought about it, so if it's there I've probably forgotten about it.

*checks*

Yep, it's still there. But it feels a lot more subtle. I don't know whether it affects anything, but it's still there.
Old December 28, 2010, 04:23:14 AM
Giratina

Well, season changes are apparently more important this generation than time changes, so there will be more attention paid to the former. However, they can't get rid of time changes entirely, not after they made some Pokémon evolutions dependent on them.

Last edited by Shadow; December 28, 2010 at 04:23:34 AM.
Old December 28, 2010, 05:08:41 AM
Rayquaza

I got the answer. Thanks Ningamer.