Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 31, 2011, 10:56:57 PM

Default VR's Halloween of 2011

What did you dress up as? Did you go trick-or-treating? What's your favorite candy?

I didn't dress up as anything because I chose not to find or create a costume out here in college. Oh well, there's always my floormate's mask.

Spoiler Alert:    

I didn't go trick-or-treating either... not a whole lot of places to do that on a campus surrounded by forests. I guess that makes it extra spooky though.

My favorite Halloween candy is and always has been Almond Joy, even if I didn't get any this year. *sigh*
Old November 1, 2011, 02:17:44 AM
Landorus

All I did for a costume was wear a black cape and have a blue mask on. Duh, I went Trick or Treating, and guess I really didn't have a favorite candy because I'm gaga for all kinds of candy.
Old November 1, 2011, 02:20:31 AM
Landorus

I might get a picture later, but my parents and I slaved over a table for weeks to create a costume of Dr. Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme!

Also, my favorite candy would either be Butterfinger or Reese's Pieces.
Old November 1, 2011, 03:50:29 AM
Shaymin

I don't 'trick or treat', I watch horror movies. And I love candy! Dark chocolate, Rolo's, and anything with caramel are my favorites! MY LORD I LOVE CARAMEL! I always hated when someone gave me a tooth brush, or a card to their company!!! So yeah. I also like going through/helping out haunted houses. Those are awesome.
Old November 6, 2011, 01:34:00 PM
Kyurem

I ended up just buying a Guy Fawkes Mask because WE ARE LEGION. lolollolol
Nah. He's just a cool bro.

I ended up going trick or treating with some of my older cousins. I got a decent amount of candy, but I've already ran out of the good, chocolate ones. Now all I have is cheap pixie sticks or laffy taffys. >;
Old November 6, 2011, 02:24:32 PM
Rayquaza

Thanks to an autumn snow storm most of my state was without power the roads were also covered in tree branches, and fallen wires so Halloween was cancelled.

I was going to dress up for a Halloween party last Friday but it got cancelled and I never decided what to dress up as.

So my Halloween this year is easily the worst one I've had since I ended up left in the dark.
Old November 6, 2011, 04:48:29 PM
Servine

I was a doctor, and went trick-or-treating with like 12 people. The people's faces when we came to each house was like "omfg so many ****ing trick-or-treaters". It makes me laugh thinking about it. My favorite candy are Milky Way and 3 Musketeers.