Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 10, 2010, 03:24:10 PM
Regigigas

Default DEVIL MAY CRY

For those of you that haven't played it. YOUR MISSING OOUOOUUUTT.
I recommend this series. I'd recommend those of you that haven't played it, play the first one, then the 3rd one, and if you'd like you can play the 4th one, its ok, but you don't play as the same main character as before in the beginning.>

Devil may Cry is one of the best videogames ever invented. Its nothing like Halo, COD, Left 4 Dead ect. Its about a dude named Dante who's have demon half human and has the blood of the legendary dark knight Sparda. Dante kills demon and gets paid for it, he's got his very own shop-thing. Its really cool, and actually has a storyline. YYYAAYY. Dante's pretty badass and smexeh. He's funny too. You'll love him.

Anyone here play it?
What was the hardest boss? Hardest level? Which game you like the best? Tell me tell me TELL MEH! X3
Old May 10, 2010, 03:33:52 PM
Volcarona

Well, it is definitely a fun game. An excellent series. My favorite Devil May Cry character has to be Vergil. He was actually better than Dante was in my opinion. Plus, when they were younger, Vergil actually used his head. Hm... I don't believe any of the bosses were hard for me. Flew through those games with almost no problems. Only time I would die was when I wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on.

My favorite Devil May Cry game is actually a tie between Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition and Devil May Cry 4. Nero is freaking awesome. Has to be my second favorite in the game. Nothing against Dante, but I just think it is better playing as either Vergil or Nero than him.

Thought it to be odd that the games go in order from Plot>Storyline in this order: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 2, and last but not least, Devil May Cry 4. Or I at least believe that Dante is at his current age/oldest age in 4. His voice seemed deeper in 2 though. And he looked like he was no one to be messed with. He played a lot in the other three DMC games.

Sorry to anyone who loves Dante but, my order between the three of the playable characters who are half human/ half demon goes like this, Vergil>Nero>Dante. ;P
Old May 10, 2010, 03:45:28 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Well, it is definitely a fun game. An excellent series. My favorite Devil May Cry character has to be Vergil. He was actually better than Dante was in my opinion. Plus, when they were younger, Vergil actually used his head. Hm... I don't believe any of the bosses were hard for me. Flew through those games with almost no problems. Only time I would die was when I wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on.

My favorite Devil May Cry game is actually a tie between Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition and Devil May Cry 4. Nero is freaking awesome. Has to be my second favorite in the game. Nothing against Dante, but I just think it is better playing as either Vergil or Nero than him.

Thought it to be odd that the games go in order from Plot>Storyline in this order: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 2, and last but not least, Devil May Cry 4. Or I at least believe that Dante is at his current age/oldest age in 4. His voice seemed deeper in 2 though. And he looked like he was no one to be messed with. He played a lot in the other three DMC games.

Sorry to anyone who loves Dante but, my order between the three of the playable characters who are half human/ half demon goes like this, Vergil>Nero>Dante. ;P
I love Vergil too...he's hawtUH. And his voice is epic. Love him.x3
I liked Nero, its just I couldn't take the fact that I hate how he's now the main character.DX or at least for DMC4. Dante was like, the supporting.

I feel that Dante was older in the 2nd one, not the 4th. He's all happy in the 4th one, and he seemed like he was all young and stuff, but in 2, he's quiet...no one to mess with...and say...where's Trish? Did he lose her? is that way he's so silent?

Its nice to play in the right order like that, its just that 1 was easy, and good for beginners, 3 was the hardest by far.XD
Old May 10, 2010, 05:23:33 PM
Volcarona

Yes. Why wouldn't three be the hardest? It had the most epic character in it... ;P

Clearly I am a huge Vergil fan when it comes to DMC.
Old May 11, 2010, 01:12:49 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Yes. Why wouldn't three be the hardest? It had the most epic character in it... ;P

Clearly I am a huge Vergil fan when it comes to DMC.
Everyone has to love Vergil.x3 Vergil was actually easy for me to beat, except that one 2nd battle. Then the 3rd was the easiest for some reason.
Spoiler Alert:    
It was so sad though.DX In the end, he went to hell basically. And Dante was crying in the end! o3o
Old May 11, 2010, 01:20:14 PM
Volcarona

They should make a Devil May Cry 5 where Vergil returns and Nero's in it as well. Vergil isn't good but at the same time he isn't bad. Something comes up where the three have to unite to defeat a new powerful foe. Also, it should be a co-op game where three people can play as either three characters. And online play where you can play a co-op story with two other people. It should be the hardest and most challenging of them all.

My imagination is sort of ridiculous so bare with me... ;P
Old May 11, 2010, 01:22:41 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
They should make a Devil May Cry 5 where Vergil returns and Nero's in it as well. Vergil isn't good but at the same time he isn't bad. Something comes up where the three have to unite to defeat a new powerful foe. Also, it should be a co-op game where three people can play as either three characters. And online play where you can play a co-op story with two other people. It should be the hardest and most challenging of them all.

My imagination is sort of ridiculous so bare with me... ;P
No. Your imagination is not ridiculous at all. For real.
They should meet, and vergil fights to get his yamato ba--wait a minute...how the heck is he supposed to do that with no weapon? Yamato is the only weapon he has! But I want those two to meet. I also want to play as Lady or Trish. Or even both.x3 And maybe bring Sparda as a playable character back just like in the first game.
Old May 11, 2010, 01:31:25 PM
Volcarona

No, that is not Vergil's only weapon. Plus, once Vergil comes back, Yamato will want to return to its original owner. Nero will have no choice. I am pretty sure Nero won't mind giving Yamato back to its original owner anyway. All he will lose is his form. But look what he has, that awesome Devil Bringer and his Red Queen. Vergil's other weapons are Summon Swords, Beowulf, and Force Edge. Not to mention I am sure he will still have his Devil Trigger. Or his advanced version of it since we last saw him in it.
Old May 11, 2010, 01:34:26 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
No, that is not Vergil's only weapon. Plus, once Vergil comes back, Yamato will want to return to its original owner. Nero will have no choice. I am pretty sure Nero won't mind giving Yamato back to its original owner anyway. All he will lose is his form. But look what he has, that awesome Devil Bringer and his Red Queen. Vergil's other weapons are Summon Swords, Beowulf, and Force Edge. Not to mention I am sure he will still have his Devil Trigger. Or his advanced version of it since we last saw him in it.
He's got Kyrie too.
hurr.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.XD

Are we seriously the only two people that know these games and play em? DX
Old May 11, 2010, 01:36:09 PM
Keldeo

That friend I was telling ya about has it~! ;3
Looks awesome but I couldn't get it til now. Just bought a ps3 yesterday~! =w=
Old May 11, 2010, 01:36:20 PM
Volcarona

Um, I doubt we're the only two who knows of them here. Perhaps the others played it before but didn't really quite like it or just don't feel like discussing about it with others. It's like that sometimes. ;P

EDIT: And Wham! Sunny arrives...

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; May 11, 2010 at 01:36:45 PM.
Old May 11, 2010, 01:38:53 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
That friend I was telling ya about has it~! ;3
Looks awesome but I couldn't get it til now. Just bought a ps3 yesterday~! =w=
I thought i was at the general talk thread.
You know the game? You should get it later.:3

@Neo: I doubt it too, the game is too awesome to not be well known.DX

Last edited by LoPun; May 11, 2010 at 01:39:57 PM.
Old May 11, 2010, 01:42:47 PM
Keldeo

Quote:

EDIT: And Wham! Sunny arrives...
POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

YUS YUS~! I actually watched a ton of boss vids for it. xD im gettin it when I have the money but right now im broke. D:

Perhaps i'll rob an orphanage later~! =w=
Old May 11, 2010, 01:45:32 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

YUS YUS~! I actually watched a ton of boss vids for it. xD im gettin it when I have the money but right now im broke. D:

Perhaps i'll rob an orphanage later~! =w=
Rob an orphanage.XD That's just as easy as stealing chocolate from Walmart.
The bosses are hard, but they're fun to kick A on.x3
Old May 11, 2010, 01:50:32 PM
Volcarona

The bosses aren't hard at all...

*Whispers to LoPun* You must increase the beginners confidence. Or else, they are sure to fail. We don't want that as accomplished DMC players do we?
Old May 11, 2010, 01:54:11 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
The bosses aren't hard at all...

*Whispers to LoPun* You must increase the beginners confidence. Or else, they are sure to fail. We don't want that as accomplished DMC players do we?
But its true.

-w- On hard mode.

*slap'd*
Old May 11, 2010, 05:28:28 PM
Volcarona

Isn't there a game that is out right now that the creators of Devil May Cry recently made?
Old May 13, 2010, 05:18:23 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Isn't there a game that is out right now that the creators of Devil May Cry recently made?
There is? O_O*Googles it*Oh, Dante's in this game. Is Capcom trying to do some competition or something? It looks cool.
Old May 13, 2010, 12:47:38 PM
Linoone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPun View Post
And maybe bring Sparda as a playable character back just like in the first game.
Sparda really does need to be a playable character. It will be awesome. Devil May Cry rocks!
Old May 13, 2010, 02:14:19 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorei_Uchiha36 View Post
Sparda really does need to be a playable character. It will be awesome. Devil May Cry rocks!
YYYESSS another person! XD Whoo Neo we got another one! x3
Devil may Cry is awesome.<3 Sparda needs to come back.
Old May 13, 2010, 06:28:41 PM
Volcarona

Sparda is tired. That is why he never returned. But it would be cool for them to have a game based on Sparda's story... his fight against Mundus etc...
Old May 13, 2010, 07:11:33 PM
Haxorus

When I was young, I watch my bro play it, I had nightmares for a while, I look back at the dark memories and I think it's a good game now.
Old May 14, 2010, 03:26:51 AM
Volcarona

I could understand that depending on the one you watched him play.

Oh, am I the only person who noticed that almost everything in each Devil May Cry has at least one thing that looks like a females genitalia?
Old May 14, 2010, 11:04:05 AM
Linoone

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaRaichu View Post
When I was young, I watch my bro play it, I had nightmares for a while, I look back at the dark memories and I think it's a good game now.
On the first DMC game, theres a level with a beating heart in it and that scared me at first but I got used to it. The game is cool!
Old May 14, 2010, 11:59:16 AM
Volcarona

Honestly, I barely remember anything from the first Devil May Cry. But, I remember everything from Devil May Cry 2-4. Odd considering Devil May Cry started it all for me.
Old May 17, 2010, 12:37:31 PM
Linoone

All the DMC games are really cool but I didn't like the 2nd game. It wasn't that great as the other games. It was too easy. I fineshed Dante Must Die mode really easy. I couldn't finesh DMD in any other game.
Old May 17, 2010, 12:46:12 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
All the DMC games are really cool but I didn't like the 2nd game. It wasn't that great as the other games. It was too easy. I fineshed Dante Must Die mode really easy. I couldn't finesh DMD in any other game.
I thought that the second one was entertaining even though it was easy. The reason that the second one is so easy though however is because Dante is much much stronger in that one. Especially is Devil Trigger. So, that is the reason for its low-level of difficulty. Nevertheless, every "Dante Must Die" mode was easy. I beat them on every single Devil May Cry installment. But, I can relate to why you say you do not like the second DMC.
Old May 17, 2010, 12:53:40 PM
Linoone

Quote:
I thought that the second one was entertaining even though it was easy. The reason that the second one is so easy though however is because Dante is much much stronger in that one. Especially is Devil Trigger. So, that is the reason for its low-level of difficulty. Nevertheless, every "Dante Must Die" mode was easy. I beat them on every single Devil May Cry installment. But, I can relate to why you say you do not like the second DMC.
It was the only one I don't like. I liked how you were able be Trish but it was way too easy and how could you say DMD is easy? That mode is evil. I can't past the 2nd level on DMC4. ( I suck at playing! T_T )
Old May 17, 2010, 12:57:48 PM
Volcarona

xD...

Well I consider any game to be easy if it doesn't make me frustrated or make me want to quit and come back to it later. I pretty much went through DMD mode like it was normal difficulty. Guess I used to spend so much time playing the very first Devil May Cry's DMD mode back then that now none of them are hard at all. The easiest being DMC2 and DMC4. DMC3 was only hard cause I hated killing Vergil. ;P

Least you're not like my cousin. He thinks the easiest mode on DMC is slightly difficult and cannot even get past certain levels on normal or hard.

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; May 17, 2010 at 12:58:37 PM.
Old May 17, 2010, 01:07:08 PM
Linoone

And theres Heaven or Hell mode. The mode where if you get hit once you'll die (And so as everyone else). It sounded hard at first but it was really easy. Easier then easy mode. I past that mode in half a day.
Old May 17, 2010, 01:43:56 PM
Regigigas

Heaven and Hell mode is sooo hard to beat when your fighting:
-BEOWULF. OH MY GOD. I never finished this mode just because of Beowulf! DX
-Death Scissors. It took me a WEEK to beat this freaking boss...I'm not sure if I could call it a boss, but so much damage and no room in that little cell really pissed me off.
-Mundus...damn!
-Nevan and the Twins.DX
Old May 17, 2010, 02:25:39 PM
Volcarona

I thought that Heaven and Hell Mode was challenging but relatively easy all the same.
Old May 18, 2010, 12:39:01 PM
Linoone

Quote:
I thought that Heaven and Hell Mode was challenging but relatively easy all the same.
Just quickly use your gun and get everyone. It can be really easy but it doesn't help you raise your rank. Its only hard if you fight people. Like use your sword or something like that.
Old May 18, 2010, 03:48:29 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Just quickly use your gun and get everyone. It can be really easy but it doesn't help you raise your rank. Its only hard if you fight people. Like use your sword or something like that.
I'm more of a sword than a gun. But when I get my hands on that game again, I'm gonna try to get all the way up to Heaven and Hell mode (I lost my memory card DX) and I'll try using gunslinger style.
Old May 18, 2010, 04:21:17 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Well personally I like using my swords more, so that is what I used. Yes it is easier if you just use your gun, but to me that takes the challenge out of it. Guns are good, but in my own personal opinion, swords are just cooler and proves how good you truly are.

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; May 18, 2010 at 04:21:38 PM.
Old May 19, 2010, 12:25:53 PM
Linoone

Quote:
swords are just cooler and proves how good you truly are.
Yup you are right. I like swords better to but I'm lazy. I always have to take the easy way out.
Old May 19, 2010, 03:11:42 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Yup you are right. I like swords better to but I'm lazy. I always have to take the easy way out.
No worries, you're only human. Plus, excitement builds up in all of us. So, when we notice we can unlock different difficulties we tend to take the easy way out as you said, so that we can see if anything would happen next.
Old May 19, 2010, 04:04:07 PM
Regigigas

Hurr, I just like swords cuz' I'm more skilled at them.
I'm gonna get a PS2 wireless controller 2MORROW! <3 My lil' sister broke my old wired one.>.>
Old May 19, 2010, 04:22:27 PM
Volcarona

I barely play my PS2 anymore now that I have the Wii for family entertainment, PS3 and XBOX 360 for online competitiveness. Never had a Wireless controller for mines. Also, if you were to watch me play you would probably assume that I use swords because I am bad with guns because I rarely use anything other than my swords. Nevertheless, I am very skilled using both...
Old May 19, 2010, 04:27:57 PM
Regigigas

^Guns are hard to use for me for some reason.XD But they can be fun and somewhat relaxing...-w-
Ps2 is my only system, my 360 broke from the god damn red ring of ****.
Old May 19, 2010, 04:34:55 PM
Volcarona

I only think it is fun using the guns in Gunslinger mode. Using it regularly is meh to me...
Old May 19, 2010, 04:35:49 PM
Regigigas

^I like gunslinger mode, it can come in handy when your versing bosses.
Old May 19, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
Volcarona

I never used Gunslinger mode on a Boss before. ;P
Old May 19, 2010, 04:39:21 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
I never used Gunslinger mode on a Boss before. ;P
I have. I tried using it on the twins on DMC3.:B It actually worked once.

PS: my post count is over yew nao.
Old May 19, 2010, 04:44:11 PM
Volcarona

I only used it on the regular demons and such. Never thought about using it on the twins though. Guess the first word that enters my mind when I play Devil May Cry is "sword."

Yes, your post count is higher due to me not being really active yesterday and sometime today. Football Practice is taking up a lot of my time. As long as I log in everyday and post here about ten times each day I am good. ;P

P.S. Haha, no one can beat my post count on this other forum I have been on for years though.

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; May 19, 2010 at 04:44:51 PM.
Old May 19, 2010, 04:45:28 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
I only used it on the regular demons and such. Never thought about using it on the twins though. Guess the first word that enters my mind when I play Devil May Cry is "sword."

Yes, your post count is higher due to me not being really active yesterday and sometime today. Football Practice is taking up a lot of my time. As long as I log in everyday and post here about ten times each day I am good. ;P
Excuses excuses...xP

I guess that's what everybody thinks unfortunetly.DX
Old May 19, 2010, 04:48:18 PM
Volcarona

Well my dear lady there is a such thing as an excuse and a legitimate excuse, ;P

Do you think they will make a Devil May Cry 5 though?
Old May 19, 2010, 04:49:53 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Well my dear lady there is a such thing as an excuse and a legitimate excuse, ;P

Do you think they will make a Devil May Cry 5 though?
X3

I'm sure they will. They won't let their fan bases down. It would be epic to have Lady as a playable character, the Lady from DMC3. Not 4. She looks...not herself in 4.DX
Old May 19, 2010, 04:54:04 PM
Volcarona

Well, I doubt she will look the way she did in DMC3 considering she was supposedly younger then. Plus, the graphics are different now and they'll edit the characters looks based on how they view them at the time things are taking place. If they do have Lady as a playable character they should have it be more two-player based. Meaning when playing a one-player campaign, you could choose between who you want to control (Dante or Lady) before you start the next chapter.
Old May 19, 2010, 04:55:16 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Well, I doubt she will look the way she did in DMC3 considering she was supposedly younger then. Plus, the graphics are different now and they'll edit the characters looks based on how they view them at the time things are taking place. If they do have Lady as a playable character they should have it be more two-player based. Meaning when playing a one-player campaign, you could choose between who you want to control (Dante or Lady) before you start the next chapter.
That would be awesome. But I really liked how she looked in DMC3, I like tomboy Lady.x3 Maybe she will be playable the same way Dante was in DMC4. You start out with Dante, then later you play some levels as Lady.
Old May 19, 2010, 05:00:17 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPun View Post
That would be awesome. But I really liked how she looked in DMC3, I like tomboy Lady.x3 Maybe she will be playable the same way Dante was in DMC4. You start out with Dante, then later you play some levels as Lady.
I would agree if Lady was a big impact player as Dante was. Same thing goes for Vergil in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 3. Notice how the longest playable characters were those who had Devil Triggers, a sword, and a gun. Vergil>Dante>Nero. [Order of oldest to youngest].
Old May 20, 2010, 12:28:23 PM
Linoone

Quote:
I would agree if Lady was a big impact player as Dante was. Same thing goes for Vergil in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 3. Notice how the longest playable characters were those who had Devil Triggers, a sword, and a gun. Vergil>Dante>Nero. [Order of oldest to youngest].
I remembered that Trish is a playable character on the second game but did she have the devil trigger? I don't remember.
Old May 20, 2010, 03:53:45 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
I remembered that Trish is a playable character on the second game but did she have the devil trigger? I don't remember.
Trish was a playable character in Devil May Cry 2? Are you sure? I know if she was, I do not remember. I know I played as Dante on the first disc, and some girl on the second disk. She wasn't Trish though...
Old May 21, 2010, 11:26:16 AM
Linoone

Quote:
Trish was a playable character in Devil May Cry 2? Are you sure? I know if she was, I do not remember. I know I played as Dante on the first disc, and some girl on the second disk. She wasn't Trish though...
Well you got to unlock trish first on Dantes disk. You had to beat hard mode or something like that. I forgot.
Old May 21, 2010, 01:09:02 PM
Volcarona

Well I did beat hard mode. But that was years ago. So, I just do not think I remember. Heck, I don't even remember some of the things that happened during the story mode xD...
Old May 22, 2010, 06:14:34 AM
Regigigas

OMFG
I get my Ps2 back, and I'm playing on normal mode (starting over lul) and I'm on Agni and Rudra...and I'm like stuck there.DX Dammit. Neo, how the hell do you beat these guys? I don't remember what technique I used.:U
Old May 22, 2010, 06:22:58 AM
Volcarona

Spoiler Alert:    
To start off I recommended the Gunslinger style because it allows you to hit both enemies at the same time while you are in the air. Now when the battle begins the two will rush at you and jump into the air, very simply roll or jump out of there range. Both enemies have a unique ability, the red sword has the ability of fire attacks and the blue sword has ice abilities. The two will continually gang up on you or one will hit and the next will follow, I recommend simply jumping out of the way and then attacking from behind. The battle will remain the same roughly the entire time. I suggest you focus on on both of the enemies, when you knock the sword out of one of the beast hands go to town on that body, you can do a lot of damage while the body is down and without the sword. Once you have managed to kill one, the reason I said to focus on both of is so the second one still alive is low on health. Shortly after one of them falls the one left standing will call the other sword and combine them. From here on the battle gets about twice as hard, the leftover is much faster and has much more powerful attacks. With the swords combined he con form tornadoes and send waves of fire at you, so I recommend disposing of him as soon as possible. So for those you that did not focus on just one enemy this second part of the fight should go relatively fast, but also note his attacks do more damage and are slightly harder to avoid, so I suggest getting out of his way as often and quickly as possible. Once he falls you will be rewarded the Agni & Rudra swords and then Mission 5 is over. 

Yes, I actually used Gunslinger style, ;P

Well that to me was the easiest way to beat them.
Old May 22, 2010, 06:25:59 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Spoiler Alert:    
To start off I recommended the Gunslinger style because it allows you to hit both enemies at the same time while you are in the air. Now when the battle begins the two will rush at you and jump into the air, very simply roll or jump out of there range. Both enemies have a unique ability, the red sword has the ability of fire attacks and the blue sword has ice abilities. The two will continually gang up on you or one will hit and the next will follow, I recommend simply jumping out of the way and then attacking from behind. The battle will remain the same roughly the entire time. I suggest you focus on on both of the enemies, when you knock the sword out of one of the beast hands go to town on that body, you can do a lot of damage while the body is down and without the sword. Once you have managed to kill one, the reason I said to focus on both of is so the second one still alive is low on health. Shortly after one of them falls the one left standing will call the other sword and combine them. From here on the battle gets about twice as hard, the leftover is much faster and has much more powerful attacks. With the swords combined he con form tornadoes and send waves of fire at you, so I recommend disposing of him as soon as possible. So for those you that did not focus on just one enemy this second part of the fight should go relatively fast, but also note his attacks do more damage and are slightly harder to avoid, so I suggest getting out of his way as often and quickly as possible. Once he falls you will be rewarded the Agni & Rudra swords and then Mission 5 is over. 

Yes, I actually used Gunslinger style, ;P

Well that to me was the easiest way to beat them.
Hmmm, I should have used Gunslinger style. I'm too happy with my Level 3 Swordsmaster.XD;
Cerberus could help too...hmmm...I guess I could fight behind, block attacks, and use gunslinger in mid air to attack both of them. Hurr, thanks.>w>
Old May 22, 2010, 06:36:52 AM
Volcarona

Haha, anytime Lo. I have my own personal strategies for each DMC game. I should actually make a Strategy Guide for them.
Old May 22, 2010, 08:35:24 AM
Regigigas

^That would be epic.:3
I beat them on my 5th try.XD First 4, I didn't ask you then on my 5th I pwned them with Cerberus. And I beat Vergil too.:3

Last edited by LoPun; May 22, 2010 at 08:35:35 AM.
Old May 23, 2010, 06:46:33 AM
Volcarona

Yes, Cerberus works well on them too. ;P

Well, if you need help on anything else, just ask. I will be glad to assist you.

For the meantime, I think I might play Devil May Cry 2 over but this time start off with the Disc 2 instead of Disc 1.
Old May 23, 2010, 01:00:38 PM
Regigigas

Good cuz' I'm stuck on a level again.
The horse guy is pissing me off, how do I dodge him?
Old May 23, 2010, 04:37:44 PM
Volcarona

The horse guy? *Tries to think* Name please?
Old May 23, 2010, 04:44:13 PM
Regigigas

Nevermind I got him.XD I used trickster for once and managed to level up. It worked perfectly.o3o Thanks for trying though.
Old May 23, 2010, 04:50:24 PM
Volcarona

Well... almost trying. I looked at this thread so late. ;P
Old May 31, 2010, 10:07:00 AM
Regigigas

bump.
Spoiler Alert:    
I just finished DMC3. It was so sad!! DX Vergil fell in hell! Poor Dante loses his bwother...
What really pierced my soul is when you make that last blow on Vergil when your battling him and he goes, "Dante..." e_e
I'm playin' DMC1 now, and it took me 12 tries just to beat the scorpion dude...xD; I suck at DMC1 cuz' of the different controls.

Last edited by LoPun; June 2, 2010 at 05:17:08 PM.
Old June 1, 2010, 12:11:41 PM
Volcarona

Wow LoPun! Twelve tries to defeat the Scorpion dude, (forgot name). And yes, it was sad to see my favorite Devil May Cry character go to hell and face Mundus by himself and lose because he was already weakened. However, Vergil is still better. Dante only won because you, myself and everyone else who plays DMC was controlling him. If not for that, Dante would get crushed by Vergil every time.
Old June 2, 2010, 05:06:31 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Wow LoPun! Twelve tries to defeat the Scorpion dude, (forgot name). And yes, it was sad to see my favorite Devil May Cry character go to hell and face Mundus by himself and lose because he was already weakened. However, Vergil is still better. Dante only won because you, myself and everyone else who plays DMC was controlling him. If not for that, Dante would get crushed by Vergil every time.
Spoiler Alert:    
Now that you mention about Vergil being weakened.....
MUNDUS IS A CHEATER!! NOT A FAIR FAIGHT MAN.

Lol if it wasn't for us, Vergil wouldn't have been defeated. I deserve a big hug from Dante. And so do yew.:3 Even if you really aren't gay, hugs are fo' everyone.
Oh and the scorpion dude's name is Fhantom. I just remembered it for some reason.
I don't know WHY it took me that much...maybe playing too much DMC3 and different controls caused me to come to this.
I'm beating Nelo Angelo for the 2nd time now. I really like his battle theme.

Last edited by LoPun; June 2, 2010 at 05:11:16 PM.
Old June 2, 2010, 05:07:54 PM
Giratina

Spoiler Alert:    
These spoiler tags exist for a reason.
Old June 2, 2010, 05:10:42 PM
Regigigas

No one here plays though.>_>

...ALRIGHT.

*edits*
Happeh?
Old June 2, 2010, 05:12:42 PM
Giratina

I was actually referring to the post before that, where you pretty much reveal the ending for DMC3.
Old June 3, 2010, 09:44:16 PM
Volcarona

Of course you really like Nelo Angelo's theme song.

I mean, he is
Spoiler Alert:    
Vergil.
Old June 4, 2010, 08:25:52 AM
Regigigas

^Darn straight!
Btw what's your favorite DMC song? I really like Devils Never Cry from DMC3, Lock and Load from DMC1 and DMC4, and I also love Shall Never Surrender from DMC4 and Credo's last request.
Doesn't Shall Never Surrender (in the clear voice) part sound almost like a lullaby or sound like its in relation to wars?