Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Shops and Requests

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 24, 2011, 03:57:16 PM
Kyurem

Default Open Requests

Open Requests!

Welcome to the Shops and Requests' Open Requests thread. In this thread, you can request any piece of artwork, be it a sprite, avatar, signature, etc.

You can request anything you'd like, as long as it follows the rules below:

- Do not SPAM this thread with useless posts like, "Cool sig". if you'd like to compliment the artist, feel free to do so through a Visitor Message.
- Patience is virtue. We are all busy here, so don't expect your request to be done in a matter of seconds.
- Make your request as elaborate and clear as possible. This will make it easier for the person doing your request find out what you want in it.
- If your request has not been accepted or completed in a period of 5 days, you may then repost it. If you repost it before a period of 5 days, your post will be deleted by a Moderator.

Now, go ahead and request!
Old October 7, 2011, 12:51:51 PM

I could really use a new signature.

A 600 x 200 pixel banner that includes a Reuniclus (any kind of artwork of it is fine) with an Ice and Electric background with my username in one of the corners would be good.
(If anyone wants me to elaborate on the request, I'll send PMs to avoid spamming up the thread)
Old October 7, 2011, 01:57:36 PM
Regigigas

Is anyone able to make a Youtube channel background? My channel could really use one, as you may be able to tell.
If you can, send me a VM, and I'll give you any details necessary)

Last edited by SyracuvatTenlii; October 7, 2011 at 01:59:44 PM.
Old November 15, 2011, 11:54:46 AM
Cyndaquil

I want to request a heroine for my hack! The girl has to look hot! The hack is on the orange islands where it is sunny but not to naked please! I need the front sprite and the back sprites. I think this is very clear if not please PM me!
Old December 3, 2011, 02:46:37 AM
Charizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I could really use a new signature.

A 600 x 200 pixel banner that includes a Reuniclus (any kind of artwork of it is fine) with an Ice and Electric background with my username in one of the corners would be good.
(If anyone wants me to elaborate on the request, I'll send PMs to avoid spamming up the thread)
Still need this? Gimme a post over at my Sig Shop
Old May 27, 2012, 06:32:31 PM
Giratina

If someone wants to take on the challenge of making a youtube background for me, send my a PM and we can discuss the details I would like on the background.