Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive > Rate My Team
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 19, 2010, 02:51:11 PM
Mudkip

Unhappy HELP! Competitive team needed!

Lets get straight to the point. I am hopeless with competitive battles. Please! Help!

Current team idea:

Infernape (Flame Plate) Attack 252, Speed 252, Sp. Attack (SERIOUS)
Stealth Rock/Flamethrower(24 PP)/Fire Blast/Close Combat

Lucario (Leftovers) Sp. Attack 252, Sp. Def 252, 4 Speed (BRAVE)
Dark Pulse/ Aura Sphere/ Earthquake/ Dragon Pulse

Dragonite (Dragon Fang) Speed 252, Sp. Attack 252, 4 Sp. Def (LAX)
Surf/Dragon Pulse/ Fly/Thunder

(This is a mess, please help me find a proper moveset.)

Ampharos (N/A) 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Attack, 4 Speed (MILD)
ThunderPunch/Fire Punch/Discharge/Signal Beam

(Another Mess.)

Ideas for the rest of the team.

Gyarados (N/A) ::EDIT:: Added to the team! SOON TO BE: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 4 Defence (BASHFUL)
Ice Fang/Thunder/Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump

Blissey (N/A) ::EDIT:: Added to the team! SOON TO BE: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defence, 4 Speed (RASH)
Soft Boiled/Seismic Toss/Double Edge/Light Screen

Again! HELP! I want to win atleast one Wifi battle :S

::EDIT:: The Blissey has Serene Grace!

Last edited by Darkpie; April 21, 2010 at 06:56:15 PM.
Old April 19, 2010, 04:18:02 PM
Keldeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpie View Post
Lets get straight to the point. I am hopeless with competitive battles. Please! Help!

Current team idea:

Infernape (Focus sash)
Stealth Rock/Flamethrower(24 PP)/Grass knot/Close Combat

2 fire attacks arn't needed. You can get rid of flamethrower and put grass knot there instead, but I prefer flame thrower of the accuracy. Sash will insure it can take a hit at least 1 hit.

Lucario (Focus sash/ life orb)

Well I don't know the EVs or nature for this thing, but I say this is pretty good for someone who doesn't use em. Still I'd like to no the natures. Lucario isn't that bulky so sash would be good on him. Either that or life orb if ya want some extra oomf to his attacks.

Dragonite (Lum berry)
Dragon dance, Earthquake, fire punch, outrage or dragon claw for last one

This is one of the best dragonite movesets out there. Dragonite has a rediculously high attack stat, and with dragon dance can outspeed alot of threats and hit them hard. I prefer outrage to dragon claw, because lum berry will heal your status, but if ya don't like being locked into 1 move go with dragon claw.

Ampharos (Choice specs.)
Thunderbolt, signal beam, power gem, focus blast

This is one of my sets I use for ampharos. With choice specs, it can rip through almost any threat. However your locked into one move. If ya don't want that you can always go with "Thunder wave, thunderbolt, light screen, focus blast" holding leftovers for a more team support related amphy.

Gyarados (Life orb or leftovers)
Ice Fang/Waterfall/Dragon Dance/Earthquake or stone edge

Sweeper gyarados~! The best kind of gyarados~! For the last slot I actually suggest Earthquake over stone edge, just because I find stone edge unreliable, but its your choice.

Blissey (Leftovers)
Soft Boiled/Seismic Toss/Thunder wave or toxic/Light Screen

Depending on what ever ability it has you might wanna switch light screen out for aromatherapy if this blissey doesnt have "Natural cure" as its ability. Also this set is totally walled by gengar so be aware of him. I also reccomend switching light screen with ice beam or thunderbolt, but light screen could work too.

Changes are made in pink. Suggest natures (and EVs if ya EV train) if ya could so I can give a better analysis. Hope that helped. =w= Also you might wanna consider getting a physical wall. There always good to have around.
Old April 19, 2010, 05:31:34 PM
Kyurem

Confound it Sunny beat me to it, but I will also give advice since he and I are both good competitive battlers:

Quote:

Current team idea:

Infernape (Focus Sash)
Stealth Rock/Fake Out/Fire Blast/Close Combat

A common lead Infernape, lead with Fake Out to ruin other sashes and get up the rocks quickly. The other two attacks work well together to cover common leads.

Lucario 1 (Life Orb
Swords Dance/Extremespeed/Close Combat/Earthquake

The moves you gave don't work well together since they are both physical and special. Mixed Lucario is not easy to use. This is a Swords Dance set that can work well on unprepared oponnents.

Lucario 2 (Choice Specs
Aura Sphere/Dark Pulse/Hidden Power Ice/Vacuum Wave

If you really want a special attacker, Lucario can still function as one. Admittedly, the Swords Dance set is generally better.

Dragonite (Life Orb)
Fire Blast/Draco Meteor/Earthquake/Superpower

What you had before was a mixed sweeper with the wrong moves. This is a mixed sweeper with the RIGHT moves, that lets Dragonite reach it's full potential.

Ampharos (N/A)

Sorry, I don't know how to use Ampharos well at all. D:
(Another Mess.)

Gyarados (Leftovers or Life Orb)
Bounce/Stone Edge/Ice Fang/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Waterfall

Dragon Dancers rule! I got rid of some of ther special moves and showed that Ice Fang, Bounce, and Stone Edge all work well with the mandatory Waterfall and Earthquake.

Blissey (Leftovers)
Soft Boiled/Seismic Toss/Toxic/Aromatherapy

This Blissey is an amazing special wall that can get the job done.
Your welcome!
Old April 19, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
Mudkip

I might have to do a mixture here. I don't have alot of these tms so i will mix them. I like the sword dance lucario. I personally like sunny's suggestions with the gyarados. Also, I can not find a soul in this forum with a seismic toss chancy/blissey or a gyarados they would trade. I am currently working on the gyarados problem. With the infernape. I would like to use fakeout. But not replacing flamethrower.Sunny's ampharos setup looks excellent, but any suggestions for a replacement in that spot? Ampharos isn't quite working for me.
Old April 19, 2010, 10:44:01 PM
Zoroark

Telling you what to change will only help you for abit until you realise you have to change it all again, instead of correcting your team go check out www.smogon.com Read everything in their article section aswell as some template movesets for the Pokemon you want to use. It's where i learnt everything.

With Ampharos you most likely wanna use substitute but remember he is an NU, might wanna stick to OU before testing other tiers.

Last edited by Falco; April 19, 2010 at 10:46:31 PM.
Old April 20, 2010, 06:12:23 AM
Rayquaza

I agree with Falco, but for now, try to have a mixed Lucario; it might be useful. The physical set is also very effective.
Old April 20, 2010, 04:06:05 PM
Charizard

This team is missing two important things: EVs and NATURES! You're not going to win any battles if you don't EV train your team or have good natures. And if you don't even know what EVs are, then you shouldn't even think of challenging people until you learn how they work.

Last edited by aragornbird; April 20, 2010 at 04:06:50 PM.
Old April 20, 2010, 04:50:24 PM
Keldeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragornbird View Post
This team is missing two important things: EVs and NATURES! You're not going to win any battles if you don't EV train your team or have good natures. And if you don't even know what EVs are, then you shouldn't even think of challenging people until you learn how they work.
This. =w=

Without EVing or having proper natures, the stats of your pokemon can become really screwed up. I reccomend googling a guide for EV training. Theres lotsa them and its pretty easy to understand. =w=

IV's are totally diffrent thing. They help alot but there much more complicated, and luck based.
Old April 21, 2010, 05:33:58 PM
Mudkip

I am EVing the blissey and gyarados. I EVed the lucario and infernape already.
Old April 21, 2010, 06:01:45 PM
Keldeo

Can you post the specific EVs along with the natures in the first post please? o3o
Old April 21, 2010, 06:06:09 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I am EVing the blissey and gyarados. I EVed the lucario and infernape already.
So which Blissey set are you running? She has many good ones, so I was wondering if you took me or Sunny's idea or crafted a devious new one.
Old April 21, 2010, 06:45:40 PM
Mudkip

Well, sunny, I will work on that soon. And ala, I was thinking about doing a speed-hp bliss... but then I thought I should strengthen my strengths. So here is my layout. 252 hp, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Speed.
Old April 21, 2010, 06:50:10 PM
Charizard

When EVing Blissey, you should ALWAYS give it 252 Defense EVs. It may sound weird to EV a Pokemon's worst stat, but Blissey is a special case. Its special defense and HP are already so high that everyone will use physical attacks on Blissey. By maxing out Defense, you gain the ability to take physical hits way better than if you had no Defense.
Old April 21, 2010, 07:49:35 PM
Keldeo

Quote:

Current team idea:

Infernape (Flame Plate) Attack 252, Speed 252, Sp. Attack (SERIOUS)
Stealth Rock/Flamethrower(24 PP)/Fire Blast/Close Combat

Serious nature isn't bad, but its not good either. Go with either mild, or rash. Infernape also doesn't need that much attack, since STAB close combat will rip apart alot. Go with this EV spread 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe

Lucario (Leftovers) Sp. Attack 252, Sp. Def 252, 4 Speed (BRAVE)

NEVER EVER TRAIN LUCARIO DEFENSIVELY. D: Seriously though. Hes gonna want some speed. Brave nature is bad too, since it lowers his speed. Go with adamant or jolly nature since your using swords dance luca. And go with this EV spread. "252 atk, 252 speed, 4hp" I prefer jolly nature for the speed boost.

Dragonite (Dragon Fang) Speed 252, Sp. Attack 252, 4 Sp. Def (LAX)
Surf/Dragon Pulse/ Fly/Thunder

I don't know what set your going with for dragonite, so i'll just put the EV spread for both mine and kazzes sets.

Dragon dancer EV spread "252 attack, 252 speed, 4hp" Adamant or jolly nature. I prefer adamant on this set.

Mix-nite EV spread. "112 Atk, 196 SpA, 200 Spe" with either rash or mild nature

Ampharos (N/A) 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Attack, 4 Speed (MILD)

Amphy doesn't need attack. If your using the choice specced set just go with

"252 sp atk, 252 hp, 4, speed" and modest nature If your using the support amphy set go with

"252 HP, 80 SpA, 176 SpD " Modest nature

(Another Mess.)

Gyarados (N/A) ::EDIT:: Added to the team! SOON TO BE: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 4 Defence (BASHFUL)
Ice Fang/Thunder/Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump

Special attack? O_o Go with put 252 in attack instead of special attack to get the most outta it. Gyarados special attack is pretty useless. Also jolly or adamant nature. I prefer adamant on gyarados.

Blissey (N/A) ::EDIT:: Added to the team! SOON TO BE: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defence, 4 Speed (RASH)
Soft Boiled/Seismic Toss/Double Edge/Light Screen

Blissey doesn't need any more special defense, shes a tank already without the investments for it. Put 252 in hp and def with calm nature~! =w= The opponents gonna wanna target blissey with physical attack but with this, she can take a close combat from lucario. =w= Maaaaybe.

Ok then your gonna need aromatherapy over light screen. Blissey gets taken down by toxic if it doesn't have it. Btw because you have serene grace, choose either thunder bolt or ice beam in double edges place. Depending on what hax you like. Use thunderbolt for paralyze chance or ice beam for a freeze chance.
Suggestions made in pink~! =w=

Last edited by Sunny; April 21, 2010 at 07:50:08 PM.
Old April 21, 2010, 11:38:43 PM
Zoroark

@Darkpie: Make sure you know everything before EV training because theres nothing worse than finishing a Pokemon and realising you missed something silly like an ability or something. Just trying to save you alot of time. consider everything, movepools, EV's (especially), IV's, Natures.

EDIT: I guess you are using Shoddybattle!?

Last edited by Falco; April 21, 2010 at 11:39:13 PM. Reason: The kid needs Shoddy info! lol
Old April 22, 2010, 04:42:14 AM
Mudkip

I don't know what ShoddyBattle is. I also think that Gyarados would need more Sp. Attack as most of his attacks are not physical. As for Blissey, I really like these changes. Luckily, I haven't started to train Sp. Defence yet. So Defence it will be! I am also using the Dragon-Dance Dragonite. Or D.D.D for short. So, overall, I like these suggestions.
Old April 22, 2010, 08:30:12 AM
Keldeo

Quote:
I don't know what ShoddyBattle is. I also think that Gyarados would need more Sp. Attack as most of his attacks are not physical.
If your going with my dragon dance gyarados, then special attack is a no, no. Special attacks on any gyarados is bad.
Old April 22, 2010, 11:54:20 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
I don't know what ShoddyBattle is. I also think that Gyarados would need more Sp. Attack as most of his attacks are not physical.
I don't believe you quite understand the change between physical and special. Before Gen. 4, all attacks of one type were either special or physical. However, they changed it in Gen. 4 so that there are both special and physical moves of both types. Waterfall became a physical Water move, and Shadow Ball became a special Ghost move, for example. Ergo, Waterfall and Ice Fang on D-Dance Gyarados are both physical, while they would have been special before.
Old April 23, 2010, 12:03:28 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
I don't know what ShoddyBattle is. I also think that Gyarados would need more Sp. Attack as most of his attacks are not physical. As for Blissey, I really like these changes. Luckily, I haven't started to train Sp. Defence yet. So Defence it will be! I am also using the Dragon-Dance Dragonite. Or D.D.D for short. So, overall, I like these suggestions.
Shoddy Battle is a small program that lets you input all your Pokemon details and then test them online against others, it's perfect for testing movepools, EV's, everything! http://shoddybattle.com/ Trust me it will help you alot and after a few games you will realise your weaknesses and strengths. I'm sure everyone here will agree.
Old April 25, 2010, 11:39:01 AM
Mudkip

Well, I will try that site. Thanks!
Old April 25, 2010, 02:07:52 PM
Zoroark

No worries, if you ever want a friendly match just hit me up.
Old May 3, 2010, 04:57:10 AM
Mudkip

Okay! Thank you all for the tips! I have gotten almost every moveset done and I am now EVing. I also decided to drop Ampharos.. so umm.. here it is!

Infernape (Focus Sash)
Stealth Rock Flamethrower Close Combat Stone Edge

Blissey (Leftovers)
Toxic SoftBoiled Thunderbolt Double-Edge (Looking for another move to replace Double Edge)

Lucario (Focus Sash)
Swords Dance Earthquake Dark Pulse Aura Sphere

(Shiny) Umbreon (Leftovers)
Moonlight Toxic Dark Pulse Sucker Punch
Yup, I finally got one.

Gyarados (Leftovers)
Dragon Dance Earthquake Waterfall Ice Fang

Ok, now I need your help on this choice!

Dragonite (Leftovers)
Fly Dragon Dance Dragon Pulse Ice Beam

OR

Porygon-Z (Leftovers)
Thunderbolt Recover Tri-Attack Psybeam

I think I have a good set.. Extra TMs for Thunderbolt and Earthquake. Let me know!

Also, Falco I would love to battle.
Old May 3, 2010, 06:06:53 AM
Zoroark

My opinion in red:

Quote:
Okay! Thank you all for the tips! I have gotten almost every moveset done and I am now EVing. I also decided to drop Ampharos.. so umm.. here it is!

Infernape (Focus Sash)
Stealth Rock Flamethrower Close Combat Stone Edge
This sounds good, you could however go for accuracy over power with fire blast instead of flamethrower, just a personal choice.

Blissey (Leftovers)
Toxic SoftBoiled Thunderbolt Double-Edge (Looking for another move to replace Double Edge)
I'm not the greatest when it comes to Blissy sets but you could consider a wish set, that would be instead of double edge and consider having seismic toss rather than thunderbolt or flamethrower. This could depend on what you do for your Infernape but you could consider ice beam for nasty dragons.

Lucario (Focus Sash)
Swords Dance Earthquake Dark Pulse Aura Sphere
I think you could have a look at your movepool a lttitle more, possibly you could consider these; crunch, ice punch, stone edge and close combat.

(Shiny) Umbreon (Leftovers)
Moonlight Toxic Dark Pulse Sucker Punch
Yup, I finally got one.
No experience with Umbreon but i think he makes a good wisher and baton passer, look into it before ev'ing this one.

Gyarados (Leftovers)
Dragon Dance Earthquake Waterfall Ice Fang
Looks solid, maybe stone edge? this one looks solid though, make sure your ev's are good though.

Dragonite (Leftovers)
Fly Dragon Dance Dragon Pulse Ice Beam

OR

Porygon-Z (Leftovers)
Thunderbolt Recover Tri-Attack Psybeam
Both look okay, check better moves for dragonite though. I think i would go with the Porygon but the best advice is to try both on shoddy battle before you EV. Just in case, don't wanna waste any time.

I think I have a good set.. Extra TMs for Thunderbolt and Earthquake. Let me know!

Give me a PM when you would like to battle, im still kinda new to battling aswell so just hit me up.
Old May 4, 2010, 06:32:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:

Infernape (Focus Sash)
Stealth Rock Flamethrower Close Combat Fake Out/ Mach Punch

Lookin' good! Classic Infernape lead! Fake Out is an Egg move, but is well worth it to guarantee a removal of Focus Sashes. Mach Punch can work too, though, if you are predicting a switchc that would make Fake Out useless.

Blissey (Leftovers)
Toxic SoftBoiled Thunderbolt Heal Bell/ Ice Beam (Looking for another move to replace Double Edge)

It's a toss up here. Heal Bell makes Blissey more of a team player, thus giving her more of a supportive roll. Ice Beam and Thunderbolt work great together to hit everything except Lanturn and Magnzone. I would personally go for Heal Bell, to rid your team of status, but Ice Beam also works.

Lucario (Life Orb)
Swords Dance Earthquake Close Combat Extremespeed

If you are running a Swords Dance set, then special moves are perhaps the worst things you could have on the set. Focus Sash is also a terrible item on anything besides a lead, because of entry hazards. Life Orb is there so that you can hit hard, as Lucario will not be around very long thanks to his low defenses.

(Regular) Umbreon (Leftovers)
Wish Toxic/Payback Mean Look/Curse Baton Pass
Yup, I finally got one.

Sorry, I am sure that you take great pride in your shiny Umbreon, but most all of Umbreon's useful moves are egg moves. Never use an attacking move on an Umbreon unless it is Payback used in conjunction with a Curse set. Umbreon should stick to support, such as the deadly Mean Look + Baton Pass combination that is exclusive to him. If used right, you can switch to a Pokemon that can either score a free kill, or set up. If performing complex mind games such as these are not your style, you could always opt for simple Cursepassing. Throw up some Curses, add a Wish, then Baton Pass to something that can really make use of the boosts.

Gyarados (Leftovers)
Dragon Dance Earthquake Waterfall Ice Fang/Bounce
It's fine.

Dragonite (Life Orb)
Outrage Dragon Dance Earthquake Fire Punch

Once again, it is silly to run moves that boost one stat, and then completely ignore that stat boost and attack with something else. Any set that runs something like Dragon Dance or Swords Dance should have EXCLUSIVELY Physical moves! This set offers perfect type coverage, as everything that Outrage does not hit is covered by Earthquake and Fire Punch (Earthquake for Heatran, Fire Punch for Skarmory.)
OR

Porygon-Z (Life Orb)
Thunderbolt Nasty Plot Tri-Attack Ice Beam/ Hidden Power Fighting.

If you have a check for Steel types, then let this digital mallard do all the work. Nasty Plot up, and initiate sweepage. If Steel type give you the shivers, throw Hidden Power Fighting on this thing and you'll be fine. Just try not to get out-sped. This thing works well as a late-game cleaner.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; May 4, 2010 at 06:33:46 PM.
Old May 4, 2010, 10:36:08 PM
Zoroark

Question: How come you corrected his shiny Umbreon? You put regular by the side, is this so he looks more genuine when battling?
Old May 5, 2010, 04:19:05 AM
Mudkip

I have a few questions.. Is Heal Bell like aromatherapy and does blissey learn that normally, or is it an egg move? Second I love my new Umbreon set-up! I switched it around and here is the moveset:
Payback Dark Pulse MoonLight Toxic. I battled somebody on another forum and won! And this little guy did it! Second, I don't want to use Bounce, I think it is a 2 tur n move and the opponent can think of something to counter gyarados by then. LOVE THE DRAGONITE SET-UP! I was also using Aura Sphere to insure a hit. Also, I am switching to Close Combat/ Extremespeed as I type. As for porygon z, I really like that setup. Where can I get Hidden Power and get it to be fsoighting? I never used hidden power before. Let me know! Oh, almost forgot! I have a ditto and my umbreon, so I will attempt to get an umbreon with Curse or something like that. To test it and see if I like it.
Old May 10, 2010, 06:21:33 PM
Joltik

one of my friends has an action replay if I ask I can get some tms for you but you will have to wait like a week

Last edited by Pearls Before Grumpig; May 10, 2010 at 06:22:13 PM.
Old May 10, 2010, 06:25:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco View Post
Question: How come you corrected his shiny Umbreon? You put regular by the side, is this so he looks more genuine when battling?
No, it's because some of the moves listed are egg moves. Ergo, the baby produced would probably not be shiny.

Quote:
I have a few questions.. Is Heal Bell like aromatherapy and does blissey learn that normally, or is it an egg move? Second I love my new Umbreon set-up! I switched it around and here is the moveset:
Payback Dark Pulse MoonLight Toxic. I battled somebody on another forum and won! And this little guy did it! Second, I don't want to use Bounce, I think it is a 2 tur n move and the opponent can think of something to counter gyarados by then. LOVE THE DRAGONITE SET-UP! I was also using Aura Sphere to insure a hit. Also, I am switching to Close Combat/ Extremespeed as I type. As for porygon z, I really like that setup. Where can I get Hidden Power and get it to be fsoighting? I never used hidden power before. Let me know! Oh, almost forgot! I have a ditto and my umbreon, so I will attempt to get an umbreon with Curse or something like that. To test it and see if I like it.
Why thank you! It is always nice to hear positive feedback! Aromatherapy and Heal Bell are both Egg moves on Blissey, so just use whiched you can get since they are identical. But on the Umbreon... GET RID OF DARK PULSE. Please please PLEASE! It is always a bad idea to have two attacks of the same type on one Pokemon (except for very few exceptions), and Umbreon should not be attacking that much in the first place. I have said it before and I will say it again. Umbreon is for support. Taunt could replace Dark Pulse quite well, since it is one of the best moves Umbreon gets that is not an egg move or requires and egg move to work well. Also it is nice to know that you like the Lucario and Dragonite sets! They do work well. Simple, but reliable. Hidden Power is a complex move... the type and power changes based on a Pokmon's IVs which are invisible and can not be changed, so unless you are uber competitive don't breed for Hidden Power alot because it takes really nice IVs to get a high power. But if you are up for it, look up a Hidden Power guide.

Oh, and with breeding with Umbreon, I advise to get Curse and Wish you breed with a Smeargle. Have a lady Eevee breed with a male Smeargle that knows Wish and Curse and you'll be OK.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; May 10, 2010 at 06:33:48 PM.
Old May 11, 2010, 04:45:21 AM
Mudkip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearls Before Grumpig View Post
one of my friends has an action replay if I ask I can get some tms for you but you will have to wait like a week
Well thank you! That would be insanely helpful!

As for you ala, I like your suggestions, but where is a smeargle at in SS?
Old May 26, 2010, 01:32:01 PM
Servine

Lets Sort this team Out,
Quote:

Current team idea:

Infernape (Focus Sash) Attack 252, sp Attck 100 speed 152 4 hp (Naive)
Stealth Rock/Flamethrower(24 PP)/Fake Out/Close Combat

Firstly, Dont use A flame plate, It only does 20% more Damage and it only for Fire Moves, Fake Out will Help With Pokemon like Aerdactyl or those Salamences.

Lucario (Life Orb) 252 Attck 252 Speed 4 hp(Adamant)
Ice Punch/ Swords Dance/ Close Combat/ Extreme Speed

SWords Dancing Lucario is perfect, Life orb will Max Out the Damage, Extreme Speed Is for pokemon like Weavile so you Can OHKO it after a Swords Dance, Trust Me This Set Is the Best set For Lucario.

Dragonite (Leftovers) 252 hp 252 attack 4 speed(Adamant)
Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earth Quake/Stone Edge

This Is One of The Best Movesets You can Find for you Dragonite Its The one i use aswell

Ampharos (N/A) 252 Sp. Attack, 252 hp, 4 Speed (MILD)
Signal beam/Hidden Power[Ice]/Thunder Bolt/Thunder Wave
I dont Recommend Amppharos but its Your Choice.
(Another Mess.)

Gyarados (N/A) ::EDIT:: Added to the team! SOON TO BE: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 hp (Jolly)
Earth Quake/Stone Edge/Dragon Dance/Water Fall

Blissey (N/A) ::EDIT:: Added to the team! SOON TO BE: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defence, 4 Speed (Calm)
Soft Boiled/Seismic Toss/Thunder Wave/Armotherapy

I really Hope you thought about this set, i had to take my time for this.
BTW!!! Your Blissey Must Have Natural Cure. Its useless with Serene Grace.

Last edited by Madhound26; May 26, 2010 at 01:36:17 PM.