FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 31, 2011, 07:33:52 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
You finished an 800-page book in two days? Are you THAT free? 0_0
Three days actually, as I started it on Monday and finished it on Wednesday. Well, I had some free time, and during that time, I spent it reading, while neglecting the White or any other mean of recreation. But the book itself was recreational, anyway.
Old March 31, 2011, 08:03:02 AM
Giratina

So like, the place where I insert the charger in my phone completely went out of its place (by God-knows-what), so I'm either going to fix it with my guarantee or get a new phone. I just don't want to lose the stuff on it, since I don't know how I'm going to get them from my phone's internal memory without a USB connection. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
Three days actually, as I started it on Monday and finished it on Wednesday. Well, I had some free time, and during that time, I spent it reading, while neglecting the White or any other mean of recreation. But the book itself was recreational, anyway.
God, it's still crazy to do that. You could've taken more time as you have a spring break right now...
Old April 1, 2011, 05:45:06 AM
Volcarona

@ Shadow & SoT because I'm too lazy to quote
Oh, are you guys are on Spring Break too?
Old April 1, 2011, 01:07:26 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnathemA View Post
Yup. And if you tell me you're on Spring Break as well, I'll start to believe that you're really in my school instead of another country. xD
Old April 1, 2011, 10:04:08 PM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Practically, today is the last day of it.
Old April 2, 2011, 12:30:21 AM
Volcarona

(Too lazy to quote again)

Yeah, I'm on spring break too.

and today is my 2nd last day as well.
Old April 2, 2011, 12:43:33 AM
Giratina

Yesterday was crazy awesome! It was the Global Day in the American University of the city which I live in, and it was open to the public. There were many stalls from different countries around the world, with native people offering local food and other traditional antiques for free. My friends and I had a hilarious time over there, and we saw many entertaining shows and dances. It was a very memorable day.

Quote:

Tomorrow I'll go around and ask for someone who nicknames himself "AnathemA" in school.
Old April 2, 2011, 01:34:52 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:

You have started to freak me out now. xD It seems that Shadow is somehow right; you are in our school. o_O
Old April 3, 2011, 07:57:53 PM
Kyurem

Ergh you three are all lucky to have had Spring Break already! My 3rd quarter just ended, so all of last week was filled with final tests and panicking over grades (like how I had 88% in a class that I wanted to push up to an A!).

I really need a vacation. .-. There is only so much relaxation the weekend offers. Luckily, though, it is supposed to be a refreshing 77 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow, which I could really use.
Old April 4, 2011, 01:55:42 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
Ergh you three are all lucky to have had Spring Break already! My 3rd quarter just ended, so all of last week was filled with final tests and panicking over grades (like how I had 88% in a class that I wanted to push up to an A!).

I really need a vacation. .-. There is only so much relaxation the weekend offers. Luckily, though, it is supposed to be a refreshing 77 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow, which I could really use.
Same, I really hate taking all the end of term tests.

I also REALLY wish it'd get above 50 degrees for more then a day where I live also.
Old April 4, 2011, 04:24:23 AM
Volcarona

Quote:

I don't think anyone has it worse than me. My IGCSEs (potentially life changing test that might decide what university I'll go to) take place next month and I have a crapload of stuff to study for..

On the topic of weather, everything's still hot and humid (34C, 84% hum.) down here in Singapore, and I'm still as annoyed as ever :/

Ah, what's it like to live in snow? Only snow I've ever seen is melting snow in Melbourne.
Old April 4, 2011, 08:00:14 AM
Rayquaza

Don't ever mention heat when I am stuck in a desert... Well, final examinations will be there in a month time, pretty hard, isn't it? I hate finals; always depressing and discouraging.
Old April 4, 2011, 10:14:50 AM
Giratina

Quote:

If I hate any particular part of the school year the most, it's got to be the final examinations. I freak out a lot before entering the examination hall, not to mention that I have a lot of material to learn. Plus, I always strive to get good grades across all subjects so that I don't disappoint myself, my teachers and my parents. This pressure also adds to the tension, but I try my best to control myself and take it as lightly as possible.

Last edited by Shadow; April 4, 2011 at 10:16:50 AM.
Old April 4, 2011, 02:11:44 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I don't think anyone has it worse than me. My IGCSEs (potentially life changing test that might decide what university I'll go to) take place next month and I have a crapload of stuff to study for..

On the topic of weather, everything's still hot and humid (34C, 84% hum.) down here in Singapore, and I'm still as annoyed as ever :/

Ah, what's it like to live in snow? Only snow I've ever seen is melting snow in Melbourne.
Your not missing much. The first snowfall is nice and pretty and all that, but once winter reaches the point where you are sick of the cold weather, snow becomes just as annoying. It just gets in the way, and after a few days becomes all gray from cars driving around. Trust me, its nice to see a few times, but not wonderful to live with.
Old April 5, 2011, 07:53:37 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Your not missing much. The first snowfall is nice and pretty and all that, but once winter reaches the point where you are sick of the cold weather, snow becomes just as annoying. It just gets in the way, and after a few days becomes all gray from cars driving around. Trust me, its nice to see a few times, but not wonderful to live with.
Haha. Well, whenever I see snow on TV, the words "snowball-fights" and "snowmen" come to my mind. Since it is something that I never experienced before, I'd definitely love to see natural snow someday. However, I do agree with what you said: my relatives back in my home country suffer from freezing taps and shaky electricity because the winters are really cold over there. I'm sure they don't enjoy it so much due to that. xD
Old April 7, 2011, 12:24:27 PM
Mudkip

god hate living in junction theres never anyone to play pokemon/doom/xbox360/srb2
Old April 10, 2011, 06:34:40 AM
Volcarona

Arrrugh! I jut finished taking the ACT test on a Saturday morning. The test wasn't that hard, but it gives a short amount of time to finish each section. I can't stand staying inside a building all day when there's sun out otherwise I get all cranky and sluggish. And now I have to take another test that requires passing it in order to graduate. I am pretty nervous about it since I going to have to review my 9th grade year and remember it again. This is what I get for being in an advance course. >_<
Old April 10, 2011, 07:23:33 AM
Rayquaza

So I actually got my first job working food service at a local amusement park this summer and I'm really excited about working there.
Old April 10, 2011, 07:42:44 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
So I actually got my first job working food service at a local amusement park this summer and I'm really excited about working there.
Congrats man! I wanna get a job this summer for sure, then I can buy my parents' car or something.

...Oh, and I bought a computer last night. It should be shipped to us this week.
Old April 10, 2011, 08:34:48 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Nice! I've always wanted to ask you one question, though: what do you do exactly? I mean, do you just cook food for people? If that's the case, then you're lucky for being able to eat the whole time! xD

Last edited by Shadow; April 10, 2011 at 08:35:39 AM.
Old April 10, 2011, 10:54:01 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Nice! I've always wanted to ask you one question, though: what do you do exactly? I mean, do you just cook food for people? If that's the case, then you're lucky for being able to eat the whole time! xD
I'm not to sure yet, they've only told me that I'm working in this certain stand and that I will be flipping burgers and working the cashregister.

I'm also really lucky to get the job because the park hasn't gotten a lot of applicants and hasn't hired to many teenagers.

Last edited by Magmaster12; April 10, 2011 at 10:55:52 AM.
Old April 10, 2011, 05:43:59 PM
Volcarona

Lucky you got a job easily. Are you planning to save up something big or just to do something for the summer? For me, I am going to get a job for something to do in the summer and pay for playing my school tennis team.

Last edited by Kirby-Chan; April 11, 2011 at 01:33:16 PM. Reason: My s key is messing the message up. >_<
Old April 11, 2011, 01:45:43 AM
Rayquaza

I'm probably gonna save it up, then just waste all of it on video games.
Old April 11, 2011, 05:40:47 AM
Rayquaza

I find working as a teenager an interesting thing. It can be fun. However, here in Dubai, it is impossible to find one. It is illegal for anyone under 18 to be working, no matter what.
Old April 11, 2011, 06:25:24 AM
Volcarona

I used to work for MacDonalds in 8th grade. It. Sucked. I got paid like $2.30 an hour. Thats like, waaaay below minimum wage in my country..

Needless to say, I quit within 2 months.
Old April 11, 2011, 09:16:10 AM

I never got accepted to the job I had applied for...what...1 or 2 months ago? I can't remember. Well it was a job at a new grocery store that was opening. I guess they didn't want to employ me since I'm only 17, and with how the economy is currently, I guess they wanted more experienced people.

I don't know when I'm going to apply again for a job. Maybe a movie theatre....that'd be cool I guess.
Old April 11, 2011, 09:28:04 AM
Giratina

I definitely want to try working as an adult for some time, but I wouldn't like it to be a long/tiring job, at least not now. After all, I'm the kind of guy who likes to switch places and do things which I like, but I can still be dedicated to whatever I do. I guess I'll have to change myself once I start working for a family.

Quote:
I find working as a teenager an interesting thing. It can be fun. However, here in Dubai, it is impossible to find one. It is illegal for anyone under 18 to be working, no matter what.
You're wrong. There are MANY under-age teens who work in barbers and similar shops in Dubai.
Old April 19, 2011, 03:02:24 PM
Giratina

Today I was inducted into the National Technical Honors Society. I am automatically better than any of you who is not in a similar group.
Old April 19, 2011, 05:17:22 PM
Regigigas

Today I am so Happy!
During work today my boss approached me in a firm voice, "Dominick, I want you in my office after your finished with these customers." Naturally, I thought I was in trouble so about twenty minutes later I went into his office and we talked for a while. Near the end of the conversation he said that sometimes in life you have to face rejection....
Then with a smile on his face he said "This isn't one of those times!" "You've been doing so well these past few months that you deserve a promotion!" Keep in mind also that I'm only sixteen so I was very surprised. I've gone from the Stock-Boy to the Assistant Manager at Border's with an additional four dollars to my salary!
Can this day get any better?
Old April 19, 2011, 05:34:18 PM
Servine

Your boss is a jerk for doing that. An awesome jerk. XD
Congrats on now making an additional four dollars more than me!
Old April 19, 2011, 05:40:41 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armads View Post
Your boss is a jerk for doing that. An awesome jerk. XD
Congrats on now making an additional four dollars more than me!
God, you have no idea.
I was almost about to go totally rage mode on him and throw thirty Martha Stewart's:"How to be a better House Wife" books at him! XD
Old April 19, 2011, 06:27:39 PM
Giratina

Got me a new machine and already played some games. :3 It's an Asus, good stuff. 6 cores too.
Old April 20, 2011, 12:31:02 AM
Zoroark

I have a hangover even though I'm not at the legal drinking age, I'm trying to remember what the heck I drank last night at my uncle's house
Old April 20, 2011, 03:26:37 AM
Giratina

Someone who I assume is a girl getting drunk at her uncle's house when she's underage.

This is wrong on so many levels.
Old April 20, 2011, 03:39:27 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furryvcxz View Post
Someone who I assume is a girl getting drunk at her uncle's house when she's underage.

This is wrong on so many levels.
And sexy. I mean, what?
Old April 20, 2011, 05:44:46 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
And sexy.
Dude... I love you forever now.

Anyways, I'm so bored, I have nothing to do and I drank all my cola... no more cola for meh ;3;
Old April 20, 2011, 09:54:38 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker View Post
Today I am so Happy!
During work today my boss approached me in a firm voice, "Dominick, I want you in my office after your finished with these customers." Naturally, I thought I was in trouble so about twenty minutes later I went into his office and we talked for a while. Near the end of the conversation he said that sometimes in life you have to face rejection....
Then with a smile on his face he said "This isn't one of those times!" "You've been doing so well these past few months that you deserve a promotion!" Keep in mind also that I'm only sixteen so I was very surprised. I've gone from the Stock-Boy to the Assistant Manager at Border's with an additional four dollars to my salary!
Can this day get any better?
Haha. If I were you, I would've definitely felt a strong impulse to give that sly person a slap on their face in the second before telling me of my promotion. Anyway, congratulations!
Old April 20, 2011, 10:19:25 AM
Giratina

Quote:
And sexy. I mean, what?
And you yell at me for being a perv
Old April 20, 2011, 10:48:03 AM
Kyurem

Cola? Psssht I am going to have to say that Sprite is the far superior drink! It's like Luigi to Mario, in a way.

SODA DEBATE. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.
Old April 20, 2011, 10:53:44 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Cola? Psssht I am going to have to say that Sprite is the far superior drink! It's like Luigi to Mario, in a way.

SODA DEBATE. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.
https://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=174 bro
Old April 20, 2011, 10:57:03 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
But this thread is way more active. :< The fact that you responded within 5 minutes of my last post proves that...
Old April 20, 2011, 11:20:37 AM
Rayquaza

I'm not much of a soda drinker, but if I do drink soda I try to drink a lot of water afterward since soda dehydrates you.
Old April 20, 2011, 11:56:21 AM
Giratina

Quote:
And you yell at me for being a perv
Well, we're all pervs, but you're still more of a perv than me. <3
Old April 20, 2011, 12:04:17 PM
Zoroark

C'mon guys stop talking about soda... all I have left to drink is milk, I really want some soda right now, and this conversion is not helping DX

...Stupid milk... :<
Old April 20, 2011, 12:13:36 PM
Giratina

You should drink orange juice like me, it helps your immune system and tastes great.
Old April 20, 2011, 12:17:27 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
You should drink orange juice like me, it helps your immune system and tastes great.
I'm not too fond of orange juice, I prefer fizzy drinks over everything else. But my parents never buy fizzy drinks... urg DX
Old April 20, 2011, 12:41:17 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarioqueen View Post
I'm not too fond of orange juice, I prefer fizzy drinks over everything else. But my parents never buy fizzy drinks... urg DX
Then you could drink orange soda and kill two birds with one kidney stone.
Old April 20, 2011, 12:52:48 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Then you could drink orange soda and kill two birds with one kidney stone.
But then it's not exactly healthy, is it?
Old April 20, 2011, 01:01:05 PM
Giratina

Quote:
But then it's not exactly healthy, is it?
Who needs health when we have science.
Old April 20, 2011, 01:31:51 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I'm not too fond of orange juice
Get out. Just get out now.
Old April 20, 2011, 01:37:16 PM
Giratina

Quote:
In before mod power abuse.
Old April 20, 2011, 01:39:14 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Be nice. Silly Kaz.

But yeah, orange juice is the "poo"
Old April 20, 2011, 01:41:07 PM
Rayquaza

SK you're saying it's bad right?

My favorite soda probably is Sunkist Orange Soda.
Old April 20, 2011, 01:49:37 PM
Giratina

Quote:
No. Poo is delicious therefore he is saying orange juice is delicious.
Old April 20, 2011, 01:53:14 PM
Giratina

Quote:

My favorite soda probably is Sunkist Orange Soda.
*orange juice is the s**t
Old April 20, 2011, 02:14:15 PM
Giratina

So yeah I was right.
Old April 20, 2011, 02:46:23 PM
Zoroark

Apparently I'm all alone in the Hawaiian Punch tier then.
Old April 20, 2011, 05:02:46 PM
Giratina

It's OK I guess.
Old April 20, 2011, 05:05:26 PM
Servine

I'd be shocked if anyone here drank cranberry juice.
Old April 20, 2011, 06:02:07 PM
Giratina

I like it.

Now grapefruit juice, that's some terrible stuff right there.
Old April 20, 2011, 06:10:16 PM
Rayquaza

Rubyred juice is only good if you have taste buds that are prone to bitterness.

I assume that Jared also doesn't like dark chocolate.

Last edited by Magmaster12; April 20, 2011 at 06:10:26 PM.
Old April 20, 2011, 08:13:22 PM
Servine

Dark chocolate is good, but I prefer White....(where have I seen this before...?) but any chocolate that comes with mint on it is a success.

Last edited by Pflanze; April 20, 2011 at 08:13:39 PM.
Old April 20, 2011, 09:18:44 PM

I just like chocolate, period.
Old April 20, 2011, 10:37:40 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post
I just like chocolate, period.
That's what 100% of future chocaholics say before going to rehab! XD
Old April 20, 2011, 11:44:19 PM
Zoroark

My opinions on chocolate are mixed, I like to have a bit of chocolate, but not too much. I'd rather have different types of sweets, something not as sickly as chocolate. That's why I dislike easter, also.
Old April 21, 2011, 12:13:49 AM
Kyurem

Jarritos is the best soda ever.
kthx ;D

Last edited by Shiny; April 21, 2011 at 12:15:42 AM.
Old April 21, 2011, 12:18:04 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
Jarritos is the best soda ever.
kthx ;D
I've never heard of it x3
*Google images*

Meh... I like Dr. Pepper over other stuffs.
Old April 21, 2011, 12:21:52 AM
Kyurem

It's a soda imported from Mexico.
Old April 21, 2011, 12:34:33 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
It's a soda imported from Mexico.
Ah, that explains why I haven't heard of it, being British and all. Though things from Mexico are totally amazing xD
Old April 21, 2011, 12:38:54 AM
Kyurem

Yes. Yes they are. XD
They make bomb candy too.
Old April 21, 2011, 12:49:54 AM
Zoroark

Back on topic... even though there is no topic DX

Right now I'm drinking orange juice... even though I said I wasn't fond of it... god I'm weird sometimes. Although I just got it because it's my uncle's orange juice, and I know I'm not allowed to steal things that belong to my uncle. So I stole his orange juice.
Old April 21, 2011, 05:21:00 AM
Servine

I usually like bitter things. I always prefer dark chocolate over white or milk chocolate, lol. I almost always drink my coffee without milk or sugar, same goes for tea too. Even then I still don't like grapefruit juice. lol

...Though being sick right now, I have a hard time tasting anything at all. =(
Old April 21, 2011, 05:43:07 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armads View Post
I usually like bitter things. I always prefer dark chocolate over white or milk chocolate, lol. I almost always drink my coffee without milk or sugar, same goes for tea too. Even then I still don't like grapefruit juice. lol

...Though being sick right now, I have a hard time tasting anything at all. =(
Ew... I'd never be able to drink tea and coffee without milk and sugar, I mostly like sweet things~

And I hope you get better soon, Armads ^^
Old April 21, 2011, 06:02:09 AM
Shaymin

Mmmm, coffee... OMG, that reminds me...

OK, next person to post, answer this question...

"Do you like waffles?!?"
Old April 21, 2011, 06:32:55 AM
Servine

Yeah we like waffles!

Do you like pancakes?
Old April 21, 2011, 06:35:48 AM
Zoroark

Yeah, I love pancakes

Do you like french toast? xD
Old April 21, 2011, 07:02:57 AM
Shaymin

"Yeah we like french toast

Do do da do do

Can't wait to get a mouthful!"
Old April 21, 2011, 07:13:25 AM
Zoroark

Kehehe, I just love that song xD

I love White And Nerdy by Weird Al Yankovic more though :3
Old April 21, 2011, 07:23:17 AM
Rayquaza

Guys this isn't general conversation between Lucario Queen and Team plasma, although that does sound like a weird fan fic.

Who things the french toast song anyways?
Old April 21, 2011, 07:33:31 AM
Servine

That last question didn't logic.

In other news, I have to leave in about an hour for school. So much for spending the day drawing and/or watching TV. =/
Old April 21, 2011, 10:59:37 AM
Zoroark

I had a nosebleed when I was in the shower, so my parents blamed it on me being on the internet for too long, and turned the internet off. I managed to get it back on though. I had to shout at my parents, and now I've lost my voice... go me :3
Old April 21, 2011, 05:03:30 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
I had a nosebleed when I was in the shower, so my parents blamed it on me being on the internet for too long, and turned the internet off. I managed to get it back on though. I had to shout at my parents, and now I've lost my voice... go me :3
That was weird the fact you have a nosebleed while taking a shower. o.O I don't remember getting nosebleeds except during when the weather is really dry. Now I don't have them anymore but still it's a pain in the butt when you have to hold your nose with a tissue until it stops bleeding.
Old April 21, 2011, 05:20:25 PM

I really hate getting them in the morning because they make me late for school.

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; April 21, 2011 at 05:20:38 PM.
Old April 21, 2011, 06:16:44 PM
Kyurem

The only nosebleeds I have are just minor.

On a side note, apparently I got my first credit card offer yesterday, four days after my thirteenth birthday. Oh man.
Old April 21, 2011, 10:45:01 PM
Kyurem

On the topic of nosebleeds: XD
I've inly had them twice my whole life. Once when I was playing with my little sister and she hit me with the remote. Then I got one in the summer due to dehydration.

Oh yeah. I got my first papercut today. It hurt like hell. ><
Old April 22, 2011, 12:23:35 AM
Zoroark

Urg... my grandma is 'babysitting' today while my parents go shopping, and my mum said that if I have a nosebleed when she's out, she's gonna kill me. If I have a nosebleed I'll just sort it out myself, it's not like I need my grandma or anyone to help me. So that way I won't get caught and slaughtered or whatever.
Old April 22, 2011, 03:09:12 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Now grapefruit juice, that's some terrible stuff right there.
My mom likes it for some reason. I tasted it once and I couldn't withstand the bitterness, so I never drank it ever since. >_<

Quote:
Ew... I'd never be able to drink tea and coffee without milk and sugar, I mostly like sweet things~
I'm quite similar to you, as I have to put sugar in my tea and cappuccino whenever I drink them. However, I don't like excessively sweet things; I just prefer to consume sugar moderately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
The only nosebleeds I have are just minor.
Same here. Nosebleeds were never a serious issue for me.

Quote:
and my mum said that if I have a nosebleed when she's out, she's gonna kill me.
But you can't really control it, can you? xD
Old April 22, 2011, 03:36:11 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
But you can't really control it, can you? xD
Exactly, but my parents are just weirdos >_>

Anyways, I've just been to the shop with my grandma, and I got 4 cans of fizzy drinks, I think I have two cans of cola, one can of Dr. Pepper and one can of 7up, I also bought two bags of sweets, and my bedroom is extremely messy, I'd like to try and persuade my parents not to kill me, but I kinda got myself into a big mess.
Old April 22, 2011, 04:39:08 AM
Servine

You should at least hide all the sweets and then get your room semi-clean. It's worked for me in the past. Kinda. XD;

I also never get nosebleeds. I'm either ignorant to what causes them, or just lucky. lol
Old April 22, 2011, 06:10:20 AM
Rayquaza

We celebrated Earth Day yesterday at school. It was good enough, being a prefect who organizes it, but the best part of it was not having Literature class.
Old April 22, 2011, 06:17:48 AM
Giratina

Quote:
We celebrated Earth Day yesterday at school. It was good enough, being a prefect who organizes it, but the best part of it was not having Literature class.
Haha, in Art class we made projects out of stuff we found outside for Earth Day, it was pretty cool. I just made grapes out of some red berries combined with charcoal to make the juice darker.

Last edited by SK; April 22, 2011 at 06:18:02 AM.
Old April 22, 2011, 06:31:16 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Haha, in Art class we made projects out of stuff we found outside for Earth Day, it was pretty cool. I just made grapes out of some red berries combined with charcoal to make the juice darker.
We did a lot this week. Younger grades started cleaning all school campuses and the areas around it and provided all sorts of plastics to the art teacher. Along with his students, they are making all sorts of art models. Other grades planted trees and we, elder grades, made a presentation. We also requested our headmaster to make a contract with a recycling company to send to it all of the school's unneeded papers. He agreed. We definitely did a lot this year.
Old April 22, 2011, 10:14:45 AM
Zoroark

I "Nyaned" for about three-thousand seconds, then I got bored and wanted to listen to something totally not annoying, so I listened to Justin Bieber Weird Al Yankovic <3
Old April 22, 2011, 12:09:38 PM
Kyurem

I just stayed at home and watched television for Earth Day.
woot Spring Break! XD

It's kind of boring this year, though. Nothing to do except be lazy and chill. =p

Last edited by Shiny; April 22, 2011 at 12:10:36 PM.
Old April 22, 2011, 12:50:46 PM
Zoroark

I totally didn't notice it was Earth Day.

Welp.
Old April 22, 2011, 02:09:11 PM
Giratina

It not Earth Day, it's Good Friday. If anything we should have "Earth Millennium" >_>

No reason to have it for just one day.
Old April 22, 2011, 02:21:01 PM
Rayquaza

Wait it's good Friday!?

My school owes me an extra day off!

Today for earth day I contributed by not leaving the house and spending all my time in front of my computer. I also made sure to not eat any foods that will eventually make me release gasses into the ozone.
Old April 22, 2011, 02:24:30 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Wait it's good Friday!?

My school owes me an extra day off!

Today for earth day I contributed by not leaving the house and spending all my time in front of my computer. I also made sure to not eat any foods that will eventually make me release gasses into the ozone.
Ah you're funny.

And yes Jesus died today.
Old April 23, 2011, 09:11:23 AM
Giratina

For Earth Day I burned down a forest in Brazil.

Actually I didn't do anything. A single day of looking out for Earth does not make up for the other 364/5 spent slaughtering it. It's merely a day for hippies to feel special.
Old April 23, 2011, 09:16:31 AM
Rayquaza

I tried the Entralink today. It was my first try. It is good enough, but too confusing. I also hate how it only works through wireless communication only, not Wi-Fi.

I went and got my progress report today, not that it is important anyway. It is the worst so far...