Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old July 28, 2012, 02:05:04 AM
Pikachu

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone!
My name is Yanni, but you can call me GamingUniverseHD, or Mop. I am new to Victory Road, I am looking for some friends to make.

I am 14 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. My YouTube account name is GamingUniverseHD, some people call me Mop because of my first YouTube account, MasterofPokemon493. But you can call me Mop, Yanni, or whatever you would like to. ^^
Some of my hobbies are playing Pokemon, remixing, and also playing some other video games.

Here is a remix I made not too long ago, hope you enjoy! :

Sorry about this long post, but as you can see, that is one of the remixes I've made. It is not all that great, but I do enjoy it. Well, that is all for now! I plan to be very active here on Victory Road! I have also read the rules.

Last edited by GamingUniverseHD; July 28, 2012 at 04:22:16 AM.
Old July 28, 2012, 02:26:55 AM

Welcome to VR, Mop. ^^ We've talked before, but I doubt you remember me. Quite a few people here like to remix songs as well, including myself; even though my remixes are still not very good hehe. If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me.
Old July 28, 2012, 03:11:56 AM
Celebi

Welcome to VR Yanni
Glad to see you here. and we hope that you'll make new friends here
Old July 28, 2012, 04:01:34 AM
Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Welcome to VR, Mop. ^^ We've talked before, but I doubt you remember me. Quite a few people here like to remix songs as well, including myself; even though my remixes are still not very good hehe. If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me.
I remember you, Reuniclus. And I have been listening to your remixes and I do like them! Also, thank you! I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions.
Old July 28, 2012, 04:02:33 AM
Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
Welcome to VR Yanni
Glad to see you here. and we hope that you'll make new friends here
Thank you, JD.
Old July 28, 2012, 05:19:29 AM
Giratina

Ha, we've been having a huge increase in members More Remixers, this is awesome! I'm loving all the blast of activity thats happening! Welcome to VR, GUHD! (That's what i'm gonna call you for now on )
Old July 28, 2012, 05:31:34 AM
Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Ha, we've been having a huge increase in members More Remixers, this is awesome! I'm loving all the blast of activity thats happening! Welcome to VR, GUHD! (That's what i'm gonna call you for now on )
That is good!! Remixing is a huge hobby of mine, so I am glad a lot more of them have been joining. Also, thank you, Phantom! You can call me GUHD, fine by me.
Old July 28, 2012, 09:57:38 AM
Haxorus

Default Hello, fellow remixer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingUniverseHD View Post
That is good!! Remixing is a huge hobby of mine, so I am glad a lot more of them have been joining. Also, thank you, Phantom! You can call me GUHD, fine by me.
Remixing's a hobby of mine as well. I'm not exactly into Pokémon Music, but I do tend to produce some original music as well. But, I have a slow schedule when it comes to music.
Old July 28, 2012, 10:11:50 AM
Shaymin

Welcome to Victory Road~!

Hope you enjoy it here~!
Old July 28, 2012, 02:40:00 PM

Ah, glad to see you finally made it here buddy! I hope you have a good time. There are lots of interesting threads and even more friendly members. I have a feeling you might get along well with LugiaDialga, Reuniclus, and the rest of the remixers here.
Old July 28, 2012, 06:49:35 PM
Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
Ah, glad to see you finally made it here buddy! I hope you have a good time. There are lots of interesting threads and even more friendly members. I have a feeling you might get along well with LugiaDialga, Reuniclus, and the rest of the remixers here.
Thank you Cyrus! ^_^ I for sure will have a good time, I already like it here at Victory Road! I see a lot of interesting threads and I do see some friendly members. I hopefully will get along with all of the remixers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
Welcome to Victory Road~!

Hope you enjoy it here~!
Thank you, I hope to enjoy it here as well!

Last edited by Quadcentruo; July 28, 2012 at 07:57:01 PM. Reason: Unneeded double post
Old July 28, 2012, 06:55:39 PM
Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP_NickSkyline View Post
Remixing's a hobby of mine as well. I'm not exactly into Pokémon Music, but I do tend to produce some original music as well. But, I have a slow schedule when it comes to music.
Ah, I see. I like remixing a lot of different kinds of music, soon there will be more than just Pokemon remixes. I have tried making some original music, even though it is complicated and takes a lot of patience. I want to start making original music if I get a keyboard to plug in to my Mac.
Old July 29, 2012, 12:34:15 PM
Cyndaquil

Hi! Welcome to VR and if your looking to make friends you came to the right place. Everyone's really friendly here. :3
Old July 29, 2012, 01:47:55 PM
Servine

ohai *u* Welcome to VR, Yanni~
ohwait, I can call you anything? Yush 8UU
I dub thee Polkadot...yesss, you are now Polkadot ゚ヮ゚

Just know if you need someone to make you laugh at not-so-funny things, I'm your girl~!
...So bother me. Really. I mean it. ಠ_ಠ
Old July 29, 2012, 02:07:49 PM
Volcarona

Ohai there Mop, it's been a while since I've seen ya! :3 And you'll probably love posting your future remixes here I think, it's nice to see what everyone is capable of for sure. Anyways, glad to see you here, Mop, and I hope that you do enjoy your stay and make lots o' friends. ^-^

Last edited by LugiaDialga; July 29, 2012 at 02:08:08 PM.