Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 24, 2011, 05:28:20 PM
Volcarona

Default Team Lunacy: Pokémon Battlers Clan

This is the official thead of the Team Lunacy PO/DS Pokemon Battlers Clan, where we challenge any trainer and if they are strong, they may have a bounty on their head. It could be you, It could be the next person... it could be anyone with a bounty on their head. If you like to join the Team Lunacy fray, PM me and we shall have a battle. Standard Lv 100 singles
We are open.

Here is our banner and link to our social group

Edit: I know it's kinda mediocre, but I made banners for MP and BP:

~Other Banners~

By Toffuey

Bounty Point rank system- For every bounty successfully hunted, you will be awarded Bounty Points (BP). For every trainer the bounty defeats the bounty point reward become higher. So if this trainer is really good and manage to defeat a lot of us, defeating him will indeed be valuable in an abundance of BP. Most Bounties will start off at 5 BP. it will escalate by 2 per defeated hunter. Here are the ranks.

~Ranks~
Lunatic class: 100 BP
Full Moon class: 75 BP
Gibbous Moon Class: 50 BP
Cresent Moon Class: 25 BP
New Moon class: 10 BP

Member Rank system: Members can rank up based on Battles among each other. MP will be rewarded by 1 MP plus one more for every higher rank defeated. You may challenge members on your own. Just PM me the battle combatants you will face and tell me who won and what the rank the person you defeated is. I'll then approve and the MP will be yours.. at least that's the plan anyway.

[/b]~Member ranks~[/b]

Newbie: 0 MP / Defeat points: +1 MP
Peon: 5 MP / +2 MP
Hunter: 15 MP / +3 MP
Assasin: 30 MP / + 4 MP
Elite: 50 MP / + 5 MP
Master: 100 MP / + 6

~Bounty List~

DragonMaster100: Reward: 5 BP
AuraKshatriya: Reward: 6 BP

~Outside VR Bounty list~

Member List:

Nytz: Newbie / New moon. White FC: 4298 2451 5222
[TRDRS]PokeTrader: Assasin / New moon
Aquablast: Peon / New moon
Kaorto: Newbie/ New moon
Kakashidragon: Peon / New moon
Snivy: Newbie / New moon
PHANTOMxTRAINER: Assasin / New moon
lucarioLOVER: Newbie/ New moon
Reuniclus: Peon/New Moon PM me your status
Shiny: --/-- PM me your status
BlackRayquaza: Hunter / New Moon
Firo: Newbie/ New Moon
teamplasma: Newbie/ New Moon

Announcements
NOTICE:
WE have a name change. We are now known as the PO/DS Pokemon Battlers clan. Sorry for the confusion to those who recently came back from a long absence.

Also, those who become inactive for several weeks, may be relived of their place in the Clan. This too isn't to be mean. SO if you want to really be here, please tell me how long you will be inactive and then I can know. If for any reason you do get deleted, just calmly tell me, and I will be happy to put you back into the team. If I become inactive, Then I entrusted [TRDRS]PokeTrader to mod while I am gone. If you prove to me that you will be active often, then maybe more mod postions will be granted.... I don't know, as I'm not quite sure I can do this because well, lets face it-- I'M NOT EVEN A MOD! XD Mods, if this is not allowed then please PM me or tell me calmly. I don't want any trouble and I respect this site.

~Alliances~

PokeKnights

Last edited by Nytz; September 25, 2011 at 09:26:47 AM.
Old May 25, 2011, 04:41:48 AM
Volcarona

New Update
As I am well aware, Most people haven't got their pokemon team at lv 100 yet. so we will have standard battles as well as Flat battles, both singles.

Also, an example of the BP (Bounty Points) Emblem will look like this for now till I get an awesome artist on the job: BP: 10
Old June 3, 2011, 12:00:46 AM
Kyurem

Maybe people can try little cup battles too.
Old June 3, 2011, 12:03:57 PM
Volcarona

This seems interesting. I may join once I can get my DSi charger back from my dad's place.
Old June 3, 2011, 04:58:12 PM
Landorus

Cool

I might join myself. Besides, We wil be at lv 100 very soon. About 6 levels away.
Old June 3, 2011, 05:04:18 PM
Kyurem

I know it dosnt seem fair, but half of the 5th gen pokemon used rare candys on to get to lv100, but most of my 100's are from the 4th gen that i leveled up without rarecandys but from emerald's glitch so im good.

Last edited by kakashidragon; June 3, 2011 at 05:05:17 PM.
Old June 3, 2011, 05:09:13 PM
Landorus

To be honest kakashidragon, I belive rare candys are for people who don't want to train their pokemon. It might be also fun trying out new stratigys and train you're pokemon.
Old June 4, 2011, 09:28:46 AM
Kyurem

i tain them, but for defensive pokemon the rarecandys help as the defensive pokemon dont ko alot of pokes in the game very well to get enough of exp. points.

Last edited by kakashidragon; June 4, 2011 at 09:29:20 AM.
Old June 5, 2011, 06:39:50 AM
Servine

Once you get to a certain stage in training, it doesn't matter anymore whether you use candies or not, y'know. It has to do with EVs getting maxed.
Old June 5, 2011, 12:49:35 PM
Kyurem

Hello I would like to join the fun.
Old June 5, 2011, 01:46:22 PM
Kyurem

Ya i ev the old fashion way like everyone else. It seem like he was saying i didnt or something.
Old June 8, 2011, 08:11:00 AM
Volcarona

Holy snap! I was absent for a while doing life. Wow, I leave for a minute, and now all this? Man, I'm excited! Well, I declare this place officially open. Also don't forget to check out the Social group! And if you find anyone tough, tell me, and We'll put him or her on the bounty list.

Edit: And I don't care if you have lv 100s transferred from your 4th gen game. Just thought I'd mention that. any team is fine... But I do abide by the standard rules and clauses, so Ubers are forbidden. More news under way.

Edit: to all who joined the social group, you are now officially members. From this day forward, whoever wants to join, must join via a standard battle.
Social Group Update

Last edited by Nytz; June 8, 2011 at 08:15:19 AM.
Old June 8, 2011, 08:30:58 AM
Kyurem

Is the clan also for PO?
Old June 8, 2011, 08:32:20 AM
Volcarona

Forgive me for sounding noobish, but what's PO?

~Update~
Old June 8, 2011, 08:44:23 AM
Kyurem

Oh Pokemon (DISALLOWED): http://***************.eu/.
Old June 8, 2011, 08:47:12 AM
Volcarona

Oh, I see. Unfortunately not. This is only for B/W games. (Pokemon Black and white)
Old June 8, 2011, 09:08:08 AM
Volcarona

UPDATE

Member Rank system: Members can rank up based on Battles among each other. MP will be rewarded by 1 MP plus one more for every higher rank defeated.
Newbie: 0 MP
Peon: 5 MP
Hunter: 15 MP
Assasin: 30 MP
Master: 50 MP

UPDATE: we will also have a bounty list for people outside of victory road. This I believe will make for good advertisement of this site.

Edit: please forgive the double post.

Edit: I know it's kinda mediocre, but I made banners for MP and BP:

EDIT: I tweaked the MP/BP rank up key. If it proves to be too much, I'll modify it again until we get it right.

Last edited by Nytz; June 8, 2011 at 02:32:30 PM.
Old June 8, 2011, 03:58:45 PM
Celebi

Hmm, this seems pretty cool! I would like to join so do I have to battle someone to get in?
Old June 8, 2011, 04:07:39 PM
Volcarona

Well, yeah. Nobody else is here, So I guess you'll have to face me. Depending on if you win or lose, you can join, or else have a bounty placed on your head until someone defeats you, thus rewarding the successor with BP.

So... what do you say? You game?

Edit: Quick question. Do you have a Lv. 100 team?

Last edited by Nytz; June 8, 2011 at 04:08:25 PM.
Old June 8, 2011, 04:12:59 PM
Celebi

Ok, my FC is 2709-2667-2144. I'm game and yes I have a Lv100 Team.
Old June 8, 2011, 04:19:19 PM
Volcarona

Okay, we're in business. My FC is in my sig. I will be on shortly. Win or lose, Let's remember to have fun.
Old June 8, 2011, 04:20:54 PM
Celebi

Ok, Good Luck and Have Fun!
Old June 8, 2011, 04:25:54 PM
Volcarona

I'm online. Ready whenever you are. (This'll be fun. My second Battle in VR...)
Old June 8, 2011, 04:31:35 PM
Kyurem

Kazam popping in here to say that briefer messages like exchanges of Friend Codes and discussions of battles can be had through the usage of private messages and visitor messages!

He is also here to say that come summer time and when a level 100 team is made I'll be challenging someone here.
Old June 8, 2011, 04:36:52 PM
Volcarona

Not good... let's go again... I hate DCs... you had the upper hand. Let's try again please?

Even if you do lose, I will still let you join. It seems unfair that I now know your team a little.

@Kazam: You're on, anytime, well... once you get that team LVed up.

Last edited by Nytz; June 8, 2011 at 04:40:15 PM.
Old June 8, 2011, 04:58:07 PM
Volcarona

Good game! I knew how it was going to end when I saw (Deleted by request)... Well, like I said, you have a choice: You may join, or you may not. I will understand if you don't join, but know you will have a bounty placed on your head. You're really good. So make your decision.

Edit: sorry again for the double post.

Last edited by Nytz; June 8, 2011 at 05:04:50 PM.
Old June 8, 2011, 05:00:54 PM
Celebi

I will join to because I want to become one of the best Team Lunacy Bouty Hunters! I glad I could join too! Thank You!

Also could you please try not to reveal my team.

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; June 8, 2011 at 05:01:40 PM.
Old June 8, 2011, 05:06:03 PM
Volcarona

Sorry. I will not do it again. I'm still new to the rules here, and I respect your request. I hope you enjoy your time as a bounty hunter! I will register you now.
Old June 8, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
Celebi

Thank You! Also could you VM (Visitor Message) me how many MP and BP points I have?
Old June 8, 2011, 05:12:52 PM
Volcarona

Certainly Actually, I have a favor to ask you via PM.

UPDATE: Elaboration on how the Bounty Point and Member Point ranking system works.

Bounty Point rank system- For every bounty successfully hunted, you will be awarded Bounty Points (BP). For every trainer the bounty defeats the bounty point reward become higher. So if this trainer is really good and manage to defeat a lot of us, defeating him will indeed be valuable in an abundance of BP. Most Bounties will start off at 5 BP. it will escalate by 2 per defeated hunter.

Member Rank system: Members can rank up based on Battles among each other. MP will be rewarded by 1 MP plus one more for every higher rank defeated. You may challenge members on your own. Just PM me the battle combatants you will face and tell me who won and what the rank the person you defeated is. I'll then approve and the MP will be yours.. at least that's the plan anyway.

Clan Update: I modified the Battle and chat discussion thread and made it into the Memeber battle thread instead. there, you can set up engagements between members. Click the link for more info:

Link: Member Battle

Last edited by Nytz; June 9, 2011 at 05:56:43 PM.
Old June 11, 2011, 06:17:38 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
I know it dosnt seem fair, but half of the 5th gen pokemon used rare candys on to get to lv100, but most of my 100's are from the 4th gen that i leveled up without rarecandys but from emerald's glitch so im good.
Using Rare Candies means the Pokemon didn't get any EVs while leveling up, which is why competitive battlers avoid them unless the Pokemon already has all it's EVs. Your Pokemon will naturally have higher stats due to having all it's EVs at Level 100.

Also, despite having seen your post earlier about it only involving the B/W games, would it be alright to use Pokemon (DISALLOWED) as long as we use Unova region Pokemon?

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; June 11, 2011 at 06:18:41 PM.
Old June 12, 2011, 03:07:08 AM
Volcarona

I really don't know how Pokemon (DISALLOWED) works. All I do know is, any pokemon from any generation can be used... (Besides the banned ones of course), as long as you're using the B/W game for the DS system.

I'm sorry.
Old June 12, 2011, 04:14:22 AM
Giratina

I would like to join Team Lunacy! I just randomly got into the spirit of competitive battling! This is a good way to test my skills and such.
Old June 12, 2011, 04:16:34 AM
Giratina

SOrry for the double post. I forgot my name and FC:
Name: AEROJAY
FC: 3997-6729-7383
Old June 12, 2011, 05:52:13 AM
Volcarona

Alrighty then! give me a PM if you see me online for your recruitment battle. OR you can face one of our teamates. If you win, or if you put up a good fight, they should PM me, and then I'll invite you.... which leads to my next update.

NOTICE: Just so we can at least start with the bounties, recuritment tryout battles will be temporarily closed soon. Once that happens, whoever challenges us, will have a boutny on their head if they win. this isn't to be mean, for by all means, I want many members to come. HOVEVER; if everyone becomes a member, there will be no bounties to hunt. this is why this must be done.

sorry for the inconvience.

EDIT: Also, those who become inactive for several weeks, may be relived of their place in the Clan. This too isn't to be mean. SO if you want to really be here, please tell me how long you will be inactive and then I can know. If for any reason you do get deleted, just calmly tell me, and I will be happy to put you back into the team. If I become inactive, Then I entrusted [TRDRS]PokeTrader to mod while I am gone. If you prove to me that you will be active often, then maybe more mod postions will be granted.... I don't know, as I'm not quite sure I can do this because well, lets face it-- I'M NOT EVEN A MOD! XD Mods, if this is not allowed then please PM me or tell me calmly. I don't want any trouble and I respect this site.

Edit: Recruitment is temporarily closed until we obtain some bounties.

Last edited by Nytz; June 12, 2011 at 08:25:39 AM.
Old June 12, 2011, 11:03:13 AM
Giratina

Oh yeah i will most likely not be able to battle on weekdays because of school and such... After the finals i could battle my heart out though
Old June 12, 2011, 11:14:55 AM
Giratina

is 7dewott8 a member? cuz i see him on the thread but not as a member. We may battle...
Old June 12, 2011, 11:15:03 AM
Volcarona

I understand that finals month is going on... that's why it's so slow now. I'd rather you focus on school before this though.

Edit: I seen Dewott's post, but he isn't a member.... yet. However, anyone can feel free to post here, even bounties.

Last edited by Nytz; June 12, 2011 at 11:19:07 AM.
Old June 12, 2011, 11:23:23 AM
Giratina

Alright just making sure if i would earn MP for battling him.
I will battle [TRDRS]PokeTrader soonfor a gym and then a Lunacy MP battle
Old June 12, 2011, 11:27:45 AM
Volcarona

You should send him a PM. also post that challenge in our social group and let me know the winner so I can give out MP to the victor.
Old June 12, 2011, 11:32:32 AM
Celebi

I have done told him everything Nytz and we are about to battle and I will post the results in the Social Group.
Old June 12, 2011, 11:38:31 AM
Volcarona

ok.

Edit: NEW! Dare Challenge: You can also declare a challenge to a member here in this thread

Example: I challenge (Name) for (this amount of MP based on your rank level.) WARNING! If you lose the challenge, you lose MP. BUT if you win, the amount of MP declared based on your rank level to is now taken from the opponent. It's a gamble, and it's completely optional.

Have fun!

Last edited by Nytz; June 12, 2011 at 02:57:57 PM.
Old June 12, 2011, 11:42:45 AM
Celebi

Quick Question: Does you are your opponent have to have the certain amount of MP that you challenge them for?

Like if you challenge me it can't be for 100MP or something like that. Where I have 2MP and you have 0MP the most you can challenge for is 2MP right?
Old June 12, 2011, 11:57:34 AM
Volcarona

You can only lose up to the starting amount of your current rank. You can't lose your rank.
Old June 12, 2011, 12:00:31 PM
Celebi

I mean what is the max amount you can challenge a person for?
Old June 12, 2011, 12:01:34 PM
Volcarona

Also, you can only bet how much mp you have in your rank level. More will be explained soon.
Old June 12, 2011, 12:04:25 PM
Celebi

So if I challenge you then I can only bet 1MP and get 1MP if I win, since we are both Newbie's, right?
Old June 12, 2011, 12:09:44 PM
Volcarona

That could work. Help me work out the bugs in this idea.
Old June 12, 2011, 12:11:23 PM
Celebi

Let's settle it at that ok! I think it would work well!
Old June 13, 2011, 03:00:55 PM
Celebi

*Dare Challenge*

I challenge Aquablast for 1 MP (PO Double Battle)! Do you accept!? Accepted

Pending

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; June 15, 2011 at 05:29:15 PM.
Old June 13, 2011, 03:13:00 PM
Volcarona

you should PM him too. Then post the battle info on the Social group.

Also...

PhantomXTrainer made us a cool new banner!

Thank you, PhantomXTrainer!
Old June 13, 2011, 03:15:38 PM
Celebi

Ok, I will. Awesome banner PhantomXTrainer! That could be our main banner to put it the 1st post to represent us!
Old June 13, 2011, 03:21:33 PM
Volcarona

Way ahead of you there. Wow, this place is really shaping up nicely! ^_^
Old June 13, 2011, 03:42:29 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TRDRS]PokeTrader View Post
*1st Dare Challenge*

I challenge Aquablast for 1 MP! Do you accept?
Delined, I am still trained so I will battle once I am done training.
Old June 13, 2011, 03:45:18 PM
Volcarona

Aquablast, please at least put the MP/ BP banners in your sig so you can participate in the rank up system.
Old June 13, 2011, 03:47:51 PM
Celebi

@Aqua

You dont have to battle now, all I did was challenge you. You could have accepted it and I still would have waited until you were done.
Old June 13, 2011, 03:53:49 PM
Volcarona

I probably should have elaborated on that misunderstanding... But yeah. You can declare a challenge, and be on a "Pending" Status. It will work like this:

Pending Challenge: CPU1 (Newbie MP 3) Vs CPU2 (Newbie MP: 4)

I'll update the Social group page with this info.

Last edited by Nytz; June 13, 2011 at 03:54:59 PM.
Old June 13, 2011, 03:56:49 PM
Celebi

WHere should the Pending Challenge be posted? Here or in the Social Group?
Old June 13, 2011, 03:57:41 PM
Volcarona

I think both areas.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe in the Social group.

Last edited by Nytz; June 13, 2011 at 03:59:32 PM.
Old June 13, 2011, 05:34:31 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
Aquablast, please at least put the MP/ BP banners in your sig so you can participate in the rank up system.
Sorry I forgot to, did it now.
Old June 13, 2011, 09:44:04 PM
Kyurem

hey nytz after we do our battle and im fully a clan member, maybe you can send me the link for that sig you got for our clan name, i want the pic in my sig. (The one without lunatune)

Last edited by kakashidragon; June 13, 2011 at 09:45:16 PM.
Old June 14, 2011, 07:45:13 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
hey nytz after we do our battle and im fully a clan member, maybe you can send me the link for that sig you got for our clan name, i want the pic in my sig. (The one without lunatune)

Here you use these ones.
Old June 14, 2011, 11:05:48 AM
Celebi

I think he knows that Aqua. Anyway Kakashi, Quote Aqua'a post above to get the Images Link's and then put them in you Signature in Img tags.

P.S. This is the way I did it.
Old June 14, 2011, 11:21:41 AM
Giratina

Hey Nytz. for the banner, i think i told you it wasnt made by me. Can you Credit "Toffuey" from my old forum project pokemon. Thanks!
Old June 14, 2011, 11:36:10 AM
Volcarona

I've been thinking. Maybe dare challenges should only be for flat rules. Think about it. Flat battles are more challenging, and evs aren't in the equation, making it a bit more strategic. Combine that with only 3 poke's allowed and it's pretty much a gamble.

Discuss.

Edit: @Phantom- ok. I'll get to it after work.

Last edited by Nytz; June 14, 2011 at 11:40:44 AM.
Old June 14, 2011, 11:41:38 AM
Celebi

Hmm...personally I hate Flat Battles because they are so hard to do. You can't have but like 1 or 2 strategies and the battle ends in about 4 minutes when in Standard Single, Lv100, 6 vs 6 battles you can have so many strategies at you disposal and the battles are more intense, longer and funner! That is what but think but lets hear the ideas of everyone else in Team Lunacy!
Old June 14, 2011, 11:49:35 AM
Volcarona

Personally, I don't like it either, but it will make people less willing to risk losing Mp, except for those willing to take a chance. Which is why it's called a Dare Challenge.
Old June 14, 2011, 11:52:58 AM
Celebi

Honestly, I don't know what to do, I really want it to stay as Single, Lv100, 6 vs 6 Battles. Let some other members say what they think and then you can make a decision since your the Leader of Team Lunacy.

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; June 14, 2011 at 11:53:50 AM.
Old June 14, 2011, 11:55:53 AM
Giratina

I agree with TRDRS for no flat battles, but i dont know if my vote makes a difference, with my little problem that i have... Its just my opinion
Old June 14, 2011, 12:11:43 PM
Volcarona

So far, it may remain the same. And phantom, your vote DOES matter. ^_-

I leave with one last thing to consider.

Flat battles will make Dare challenges more risky. But also, it will balance out regular battles because if too many people dare battle, it will make regular battles irrelevant.
Old June 14, 2011, 01:32:02 PM
Volcarona

Anyone else before we reach a verdict?

Edit: forgive the double post.

Edit: Well, based on a unanimous vote by the people who replied, Dare battles will NOT be on flat rules.

Last edited by Nytz; June 14, 2011 at 04:44:05 PM.
Old June 14, 2011, 10:40:23 PM
Kyurem

Heck the only way flat battles work with all 6 pokemon is if you did Infared battles but it sucks cause you have to be next to each other for it to work, otherwise that dare battle thing would have woked.
Old June 15, 2011, 02:46:59 AM
Volcarona

Alrighty then.

Well, that's that. But we have to find out some kind of regulation on how often dare challenges can be done. I don't want everything to be just Dare challenges. But that's just me. This is a team decision, so all people have a say on their ideas/opinions. How should I regulate it, or should I regulate it at all?

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 02:49:26 AM.
Old June 15, 2011, 02:27:26 PM
Kyurem

well i beat nytz so im a full clan member now
Old June 15, 2011, 02:29:35 PM
Volcarona

man... this is depressing... on a losing streak. V_V... but I gotta be positive. Good game!
Old June 15, 2011, 02:29:56 PM
Giratina

Doubles or Triples? Also can i join back the Lunacy? I have 5 Legit Pokemon from my Soul Silver (even though they arent EV Trained well...) and 1 legit jirachi that [TRDRS] gave me. so may i please join?
Old June 15, 2011, 02:31:08 PM
Giratina

Sorry for this double post, but your not on a losing streak, i am. I have lost every single one of my battles xD. And + u beat me...
Old June 15, 2011, 02:32:31 PM
Volcarona

You're in, Aerojay. Welcome back! ^_^

Edit: -deleted-

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 02:45:51 PM. Reason: because a leader does not speak negative of himself.
Old June 15, 2011, 02:47:35 PM
Celebi

PhantomXTrainer has a pouint with Dare Challenges. They could be Double, Triple, and/or Rotation Battles! The are really challenging and fun with tons of streategies involved! This is a really good idea for Dare Challenges!

Also don't worry Nytz, your gonna win a battle soon! I know it!
Old June 15, 2011, 02:52:34 PM
Volcarona

Wether I win one or lose many, I'm just happy that I was able to make a clan that everyone is seeming to enjoy. This and the fact that people are having fun. I can lose as many times as possible, as long as people keep having fun in my clan. I can have my little discouragement, and get over it. ^_-

And yeah. I think we came to a verdict. Dare challenges can be double/triple/rotation battles. Good thinking, Aerojay!

Edit: Kakashidragon. you earned 1 MP for defeating me.

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 02:54:08 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:00:35 PM
Volcarona

Next idea. How about winning streaks? Combos that add 1 mp for every consecutive win.

Example: Victory: CPU1 MP awarded: 1MP
Victory: CPU1 MP awarded: 1MP + 1 for 2 consecutive wins.
Victory: CPU1 MP awarded: 1MP + 2 for 3 consecutive wins.
total: 5 MP!

Edit: this only applies for regular member battles

Edit: That example was between 2 newbies. so when facing higher ranks, the MP consecutive win earnings will be higer based on the level of the member.

discussion begins.... now.

(crud... double post again.)

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 03:06:53 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:06:19 PM
Celebi

Awesome idea Nytz! I like it! If it goes in effect then will it count for recent battle too?

Ex. We have had 2 battles and I have won both. I got 2 MP for both battles which is a win streak of 2, so will I add 1 MP to my MP count for winning our 2nd battle since I only got 1 MP?.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:11:53 PM
Giratina

Hey i would like to be the first to try out the consecutive system I really want to battle, and mabey actually win!!!???!!!
Old June 15, 2011, 03:11:55 PM
Volcarona

Exactly. and two MP for 3 consecutive wins, and so forth. I like the idea myself ^_^

Edit: Phantom, while I'm done battling for now, you can feel free to challenge anyone, even people outside of the member list. the ones who aren't members will be the ones that have boutnties on their heads. We do need bounties. so to anyone, feel free to challenge people outside of the member list. PM me if they are good and we'll place a bounty on their head.

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 03:14:39 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:19:27 PM
Celebi

Just to let you all know I don't have my DS now so I can't accept battles now.

So does that mean I can go ahead and add that extra 1 MP to my MP count, Nytz?

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; June 15, 2011 at 03:19:32 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:24:05 PM
Volcarona

Yeah. you may. You did win consecutively.

Edit: I updated the social group to add the new stuff we discussed about the member battle systems.

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 03:25:28 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:24:35 PM
Kyurem

Nytz you have it if we cant DS, we can use PO instead
Old June 15, 2011, 03:29:07 PM
Celebi

Ok Nytz! Also it is a really good idea to download PO (Pokemon (DISALLOWED)) to battle on! It is a Pokemon Simulator that is exactly like a real battle in the game! Here is a link to PO: www.***************.eu Click Download and both the Client and Server will be downloaded.

Check it out Nytz!

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; June 15, 2011 at 03:30:08 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:30:48 PM
Giratina

Kakashi, do you have a ds? if so i really want to battle, even if i have a crap team non EV trained for now. i dont want a dare challenge though for i dont have any MP, or a good team
Old June 15, 2011, 03:34:34 PM
Celebi

PhantomXTrainer, even though you don't have any MP, or if your opponent doesn't either, you can still battle for some. Right now if you both battle it will be for 1 MP.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:35:35 PM
Volcarona

I'm sorta afraid to download it onto my computer... I am aware it is a good Idea though. let's just stick to the DS for now.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:36:36 PM
Celebi

Don't worry though Nytz, it has no virus's or anything! It is a really good program.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:45:11 PM
Volcarona

is it free? something just doesn't feel right about it... but that's just me. Maybe later on, if it comes down to it, I'll download it. right now though, things seem to be working good with the DS.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:46:32 PM
Kyurem

Almost every pokemon in the program has perfect IVs unless change the IVs.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:50:37 PM
Celebi

Yes it is free Nytz! Almost everyone here on VictoryRoad has PO on their computer. Trust me, it is ok to download. Also it can be better than the actually game sometimes!
Old June 15, 2011, 03:51:20 PM
Volcarona

... ok. I'll see what I can do.... I'll tell you guys when I have it downloaded.

Last edited by Nytz; June 15, 2011 at 03:51:43 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 03:53:15 PM
Celebi

Ok, you'll love it Nytz!
Old June 15, 2011, 04:09:41 PM
Kyurem

I use it if I have too, or if I dont access to wifi.
Old June 15, 2011, 04:11:27 PM
Giratina

i just started PO right now. Can i change my gliscor's ability to poison heal?
Old June 15, 2011, 04:18:42 PM
Celebi

Sure PhantomXTrainer! It is a legal Dream World Ability!

Also......

*Dare Challenge*

I challenge PhantomXTrainer for 1 MP (PO Double Battle)! Do you accept?! Accepted

Results are in Social Gruop

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; June 15, 2011 at 05:28:20 PM.