Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 6, 2012, 11:47:36 PM
Volcarona

Default [Soundfont] Pokemon Black & White 2 Instruments Soundfont v1.5

Pokemon: Black 2 & White 2 Instruments Soundfont version 1.5

This is roughly 96% of the entire game's instruments in one nicely organized Soundfont set. It's only missing a few percussion sets and that's about it. This was graciously extracted by my friend on Youtube named Hnturs12, who sadly had to delete his account recently but I have uploaded his last set on his behalf. However, I plan to finish extracting the rest of the instruments to create the last and final complete release for Version 2 as soon as possible. Just an FYI, the downloads are hosted on my own personal Mediafire and Box.net accounts. And there has been a problem reported previously of the cymbal crashes crashing DAW programs, this is due to the looping point being set at an imaginary number that exist before the sample plays which is a bug in the soundfont program itself. In Version 2, I will fix this problem but it will delay the release a bit.

If you create something with the sondfonts, please post them in the Music & Audio board to share the music love~ ♪

This soundfonts are in a .ZIP file so it should be easy to extract for everyone. All of the instruments are in a .sf2 file format and should be used in a DAW program you are most comfortable with using. It is organized into several folders:
  • Bass
  • Brass Instruments
  • Choir Ahh's & Orchestra Hits
  • Guitars
  • Misc
  • Organs & Pianos
  • Percussion
  • Percussive Instruments
  • Sinnoh GEN IV Instruments
  • Sound FX
  • Strings
  • Synth Instruments
  • Vocals
  • Woodwinds

Soundfont Examples    

Download:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Soundfonts V1.5.zip (18.39 MB, 979 views)

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 4, 2021 at 09:55:42 AM. Reason: Fixed download link