Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Pokémon General

Notices

Old April 19, 2010, 12:22:05 AM
Mudkip

When G/S came out I heard that if you speak to Silver 100 times before going to Mr.Pokemon, you'd be able to access a special shop that had rare items (Rare Candies, Master Balls). So I reseted a friends game to do it. Found out is was false and as payback for my time I saved it.

It started a chain of people resetting and I almost got bashed for it by the guy that started spreading it at our school. However he did give me a cloned mew that he got as an apology and I gave one to my friend.
Sponsored Links
Register or sign in to remove this ad.
Old April 19, 2010, 12:31:06 PM
Linoone

Someone once told me that pokemon green is so glitched and messed up. When you talk to your mom and walk outside in the grass, you'll find high level or glitch pokemon. That sounds like lies to me.

Last edited by Buizel456; April 23, 2010 at 03:04:42 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old April 19, 2010, 02:51:14 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorei_Uchiha36 View Post
Someone once told me that on pokemon green is so glitch and mess up. When you talk to your mom and walk outside in the grass, you'll find high level or glitch pokemon. That sounds like lies to me.
Well, there's a glitch where you can access the Elite Four before your first badge in Green.

3DS FC: 5086-1973-9038
Back in Business

Last edited by Buizel456; April 23, 2010 at 03:05:12 PM. Reason: "accessthe"
Old April 19, 2010, 03:22:57 PM
Giratina
Snake Champion Spongebob B.C. Bowling Champion Winter Bells Champion Connect Four Champion Big Money Champion Galaga Champion

Well, this isn't in-game, but it is kinda dumb.
Some people say there is a purple version. *Face palms self in disappointment*

VRGL's Dark Type Gym Leader
Pokémon Black Friend Code: 2022-4252-9050

<a href=http://i46.tinypic.com/20sgb5t.png target=_blank>http://i46.tinypic.com/20sgb5t.png</a>
The Rate of Constant EXP
Old April 19, 2010, 04:42:51 PM
Regigigas

Some people think that some moves are stronger because of some random action. For example:
Did you know that in the Battle Palace (yes I do mean Emerald BF) if your pokemon doesn't use a move, it's next attack is twice as strong?
*facepalm*

Back in Business
Old April 20, 2010, 05:38:55 PM
Giratina
Snake Champion Spongebob B.C. Bowling Champion Winter Bells Champion Connect Four Champion Big Money Champion Galaga Champion

Supposedly, there are glitch Pokemon in the grass next to route one.

I have tried this before (in my "Blue version stuff"), and actually, if you enter the grass from a certain spot, it will act as a normal patch of grass.

<a href=http://i46.tinypic.com/20sgb5t.png target=_blank>http://i46.tinypic.com/20sgb5t.png</a>
The Rate of Constant EXP
Old April 22, 2010, 06:33:19 PM
Haxorus

I heard this one (forgot where) when you would go to that old couples house in Sunnyshore City, and talk the old couple (Both of them,repeatedly) in their house,then leave and repeat, until Cyrus comes, he then asks you to be a part of Team Galactic, which allows more parts of Pokemon DPP to be played, if you accept. But accepting would mean no access to somethings in the game. (Like Gym Leader Rematches, and elite four rematches)

Also, the one where if you beat the Elite Four, seven times in a row, you would unlock a new town
Old April 23, 2010, 11:12:34 AM
Linoone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayunnuya View Post
Well, there's a glitch where you can accessthe Elite Four before your first badge in Green.
I think I saw that on youtube. You got to walk a certain number of steps then enter a building and it will take you to the elite four (or other areas). I'm not sure.
Old April 29, 2010, 01:42:28 PM
Zoroark
Yahtzee Champion

One time, I was told that if you talked to the RAGECANDYBAR man, 5000 times, you would get an infinite amount of rare candies.
Old April 30, 2010, 02:44:47 PM
Regigigas

It's probably been said, but the truck=cake, which=lie!

Back in Business
Old April 30, 2010, 05:48:05 PM
Pikachu

There was a fairly popular one, before Gold and Silver came out but after Misty got Togepi in the anime, that using the Itemfinder 100 times at Mt. Moon would get you a Togepi. It was popular enough that my brother and I both heard of it independently, and out of boredom he actually tried it once.

Also: talking to Prof. Oak 100 times will make him mad and start throwing random Pokeballs at you, which you can pick up to keep the Pokemon inside.

Ah, to be 8 years old and gullible. I remember some weird kid telling me a whole elaborate story of some secret thing he did in Red and Blue. In retrospect it was pretty funny... he went on and on, obviously making it up as he went, yet I believed every word of it.

Are people seriously still coming up with these? I'm surprised, in the age when everyone has an internet to instantly check bogus claims.
Old May 1, 2010, 06:23:52 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Are people seriously still coming up with these? I'm surprised, in the age when everyone has an internet to instantly check bogus claims.
As long as Pokemon and bored Pokemon fans exist, there will always be Fake Rumors.

The Rate of Constant EXP
Old June 9, 2010, 01:10:30 AM
Mudkip

This one is rather recent. In R/S/E, if you beat the E4 100 times, then go to the Space Station, and talk to a certain guy, He will say space travel is possible and you can go to space to encounter Deoxys. I first thought this might be true, because Deoxys is from space, and is the rival of Rayquaza, the cover pokemon for Emerald.
Old July 31, 2010, 04:30:20 PM
Banned

I actually heard that if you got surf before you had the S.S. Anne, and you got 150 Pokémon, an island is supposed to appear south west of the ship, and you could attempt to catch a Mew.

Last edited by JC; July 31, 2010 at 04:30:44 PM.
Old July 31, 2010, 05:35:07 PM
Landorus

I remember one of my friends told me in red that if you Went to Cinnibar and surfed near the Northeast dock you would eventually find a sandslash. If you ran the next pokemon you would find would be a level 0 Missingno. If you killed him the next pokemon would be a level 20 missingno. Beat him and find a level 80 missingno. Beat him to find a level 100 missingno, and then a level 207 missingno. If you ran from the 207 missingno, the item in your first item slot would be maxed out. If you caught any of the missingno's however, the file would be corrupted and your game would short out.

http://i50.tinypic.com/axgpzn.png